Pockets of Posy Reviews

1 | Minneapolis, MN

1 Reviews for Pockets of Posy

Tuesday · Married on 06/03/2017

Danielle from Pockets of Posy was great to work with. She gave us a few different kinds of quotes (did we want her to do the entire thing, did we want to provide the flowers and she do it herself, did we want to put together the bouquets ourselves and have her show us how to do it, etc.). We ended up doing our own centerpieces but had her create the bouquets, flower girl bouquets, boutonnieres, some greenery for our sweetheart table, and a floral arrangement at the reception. Even though she didn't do the centerpieces, she let us ask her a few questions along the way and get her opinions. When we met with her to go over what we wanted, at first, I felt like I needed to have more of an idea of exactly which kinds of flowers and greenery I wanted, but that was hard for me. I wanted a florist who knows what looks best and just creates it off of our ideas. Danielle ended up doing just that. I sent her a couple inspiration photos, and she went from there. On the day of our wedding, she dropped off the bouquets and boutonnieres at our hotel (where we were at the time), and then she dropped off the greenery and floral arrangement at the reception. That makes a really big difference in a florist, if they will deliver everything. Her prices were fair, and she was great to work with. I believe Pockets of Posy consists of only Danielle, and this is actually her side job, so she probably doesn't take on too many clients. I felt honored that she wanted to work with us. Thanks Danielle!

Sent on 06/13/2017