Pneuma Center Reviews

12 | Plano, TX

12 Reviews for Pneuma Center

12 Pneuma Center Reviews

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Lon did an excellent job at our wedding! We received multiple compliments from friends and families that said they really enjoyed the ceremony. He was a great fit for us and listened to everything we wanted for our ceremony. He was very flexible and included several readings we wanted. The ceremony went smoothly and we felt very comfortable with him. We didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Sharon in person, but I spoke with her over the phone early one morning as I was frantically trying to find an officiant the weekend before our wedding. She was very personable, reassuring and professional. Both Lon and Sharon were very responsive over email and were great to work with! Highly recommended, and so glad we found them just in time.

Rowdy · Married on 12/02/2016

I cannot say enough about the terrific experience I had, beginning from the first point of contact. We very much appreciate their flexibility, professionalism and kindness.

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2016

We were very pleased with your services! Thank you for making us feel so special, and for being a party of our most important day!

Love,
    Crystal & Michael

• User6193923 · 2+ years ago

Lon and Sharon were great!!! Our original officiant fell through and Lon saved our ceremony on short notice! He was extremely responsive and was flexible with getting payment to him with our short timeframe. It was a pleasure working with both of them and we would recommend them time and time again!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2013

Lon was absolutely fantastic! He had married two of my new husband and my friends a few years ago and came highly recommended. Lon was the officiant for our wedding a few weeks ago. He had so many different readings and options to help us create our own personal wedding ceremony. My husband and I really enjoyed our time talking with him and discussing what direction to go with everything.

He and his wife braved the ice storm to marry us and that means so much to us!

I would choose Lon over and over again and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. He was wonderful to work with and a really neat guy!

Thank you Lon!!

Allison · Married on 07/14/2012

We loved working with Lon and Sharon. When we first met with them to discuss our ceremony, we knew that we picked the right people. They were very laid back and personable. They had a lot of options for us to choose from for our ceremony and provided guidance throughout the process. We put everything together and personalized it to fit what we wanted. Lon performed our ceremony and everything went perfectly. We received a lot of compliments from our family and friends about how personal our ceremony was. We will definitely recommend Lon and Sharon to anyone who wants to create the perfect wedding ceremony.

Judy · Married on 11/12/2011

Lon Roberts was a wonderful officiant for my wedding! He offered helpful suggestions and helped coordinate the ceremony in addition to officiating our wedding!

Alicia · Married on 04/30/2011

Lon and Sharon are the most wonderful people we have ever met. I am so happy that we decided to have Lon officiate our ceremony. The only way to describe Lon and Sharon is that they have an aura and light around them. They have a kindness and a warmth to them; you can't help but feel happy and light around them. They were very flexible with the the ceremony: long or short, special additions or readings, they would go either direction. We also chose to complete our premarital counseling with Lon and Sharon, and we feel it was definitely worth it.

We are so lucky that they shared our special day with us.

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

We were in a difficult situation for our ceremony with one family Jewish and the other Christian. Lon solved our problem! He prepared a beautiful, unique cermony to fit us and our situation. He was very helpful with the planning process. He was also very patient with me when I forgot to email him what we wanted.

Amber · Married on 10/27/2007

I was so excited when I found Lon Roberts of the Pneuma Center. :) He and his wife are very friendly and helpful. He helped us edit our vows, and he completely organized the wedding processional and recessional- we were clueless! :) He was so nice and worked with our lack of wedding ceremony knowledge. They are open-minded and kind people.
    They let you do what YOU want to do. There are not restrictions. A wedding ceremony is a celebration of you and your partner, and should not be restricted by religious or other rules..... You can be free with The Pneuma Center, and I highly reccomend Lon Roberts to all freedom desiring Brides and Grooms :)

Paige · Married on 10/30/2016

Sharon performed our ceremony for us 10/31/16. She was amazing and all of our guests commented on how wonderful she is/was. Sharon was always available for us when we had questions and was amazingly flexible with changes. She helped keep us calm when our son was 10 minutes late to the ceremony! We will happily recommend Pneuma Center to anyone who ever asks us.

Sharon and Lon are AWESOME. It's nice to do work with a professional, married, couple. Sharon is gracious and she received many complements from my guests. They loved her tone and delivery. She made us feel so comfortable and welcome. They are also premarital, and marital counselors.