PME DJ Service Reviews

79 | Phoenix, AZ

79 Reviews for PME DJ Service

Bayli · Married on 09/24/2011

Mark did an awesome job! He was the DJ at our wedding and many of our guests said, "I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding!" It indeed was a dance party, and that was exactly what we wanted! He showed up on time and took care of the schedule and flow of the night! He made it easy on us! We didn't have to worry about a thing.

The only down side I can say is, he is pretty expensive. But, getting a good DJ is important especially if you want your guests to have a good time!

Sent on 10/21/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Bali & Michael for allowing me to be a part of your special day, your guests were great, and it was a fun dance party at your reception.
    I want to also share the fantastic email your mother Jody sent to me as well.
    Quote: "Hi Mark,
    Thanks for the reminder! I did post the note below on wedding wire but cannot really tell if it took...hope so!
    Thanks for the fabulous job! It was a wonderful day and you helped make the so.
    Jody Nelson Bayli and Michael wedding.
    The note for wedding wire;
    You may be suprised but Mark Sanchez was the first thing we booked. I am the MOB and had another daughter married 2 years earlier with a fabulous wedding until a horrible experience with someone else for a DJ. When we met Mark we were very comfortable and totally impressed with his attention to detail, and understanding of what the DJ's role is. We were determined to have a great end to this Wedding Celebration! Mark provided that. We had an outdoor wedding that he took complete care of the sound and music for the service and special music so well that I only noticed it was perfect...nothing else. He seemlessly moved into the Ballroom and handled the music before and during dinner that I heard people talking about enjoying. He did a fantastic job of announcing and managing the entire reception, keeping it rolling right along, mixing things up and keeping everyone involved. He provided a superb finish to a very blessed day. I only have great things to say and would highly recommend Mark...as so many before me have as well.
    Thanks again Mark for a wonderful finish to our special day.
    Jody ...the happy mom of the Bride."
  • W

K · Married on 09/17/2011

Mark was wonderful to have at our wedding! He was professional and attentive to our requests and to those of our guests. Mark has a great personality that really kept the dancefloor going. We received several comments on his great MC capabilities. We would highly recommend Mark as an excellent DJ to any wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kinsey & Chad, it was an honor to be your MC & DJ. You had wonderful guests, and your vendors were great to work with. I want to thank your wedding coordinator Dana Micklos for referring my services to you. I'm glad to here everything went so well.

Becky · Married on 06/18/2011

This is the second time our family has employed Mark's services. He was the DJ at my sister's wedding four years ago. Mark is THE BEST! You don't realize it until it's over, but the DJ sets the tone for the entire reception, and Mark was well worth every wedding budget penny. He is dependable, experienced and a real class act. He handled our "top ten list" and "the newlywed game" without being cheesy - our guests loved it, and there was alot of fun & laughter. There were no technical glitches at all; the video montage and the sound system worked without a hitch. Five stars and two thumbs up! Thanks, Mark!

Sent on 07/06/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Becky, you have to be one of my favorite Mothers of the Bride to work for. I love the that I got the opportunity to entertain at your daughters wedding for most of the same family again. I am so glad you, Erin & Kevin and all your guests had such a fun memorable time at the reception. I hope to maybe get a chance to perform another wedding for the family.
  • Stephane

Stephane · Married on 05/14/2011

PME was a vital part of our reception, they made everything run so smoothly and professionally that it was nice to not have to worry about anything when it came to our DJ services. I would absolutely recommend PME DJ Service to anyone that needs a DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Stephane & Brad for having me be a part of your wedding. Comments like yours is why I love my job so much. I wish you both the very best.

G · Married on 04/30/2011

Mark Sanchez of Professional Mobile Entertainment was incredibly easy to work with. Out of all of the vendors I had working on my wedding day; Mark was the only vendor that did exactly what I asked of him. He was incredibly professional and had many ideas as to how the reception could flow perfectly. He listened to my requests and executed them flawlessly. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor filled! I highly recommend his DJ service at your next event.

Sent on 05/24/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Gabriella & Kevin, comments like yours is the reason why I put so much time in covering all the details, planning & preparing before each wedding I do. It must be done right the first time. I'm so glad to know everything when so well and smooth for you both. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a apart of your special day.

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2011

Mark Sanchez was AMAZING!!! He was referred to me by a friend. NO complaints or concerns, absolutely WONDEFUL!! I would highly reccommend him!

Sent on 05/10/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Jamie & Joe for the great feedback. I'm so glad I could help make your wedding memorable. Hope to see you both again soon.

April · Married on 04/17/2011

Im not sure if my last review was properly sent and want to make sure you get this great review!You were exceptional from the start/ so professional and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't imagine having had any other DJ for the most important day of our lives! You set such a great vibe, and we loved the ducky game!P.S I hope you got those back!ha. Thank you for helping our wedding to be such a success, and for giving us the night of our lives!

Best regards,
    April and Matt Bolley

Sent on 04/26/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you April & Matt, I really enjoyed working for you and your wonderful family. What a fun reception! Yes I got the Newlywed Game duckies back:) at the same your dad gave me a tour of the fire station, pretty cool! I really hope to run into you and your terrific family again at a future wedding. Thank you for having me.

Debbie · Married on 03/18/2011

Mark did a wonderful job being the master of ceremony at our wedding. he came to us highly referred and are very glad we chose him. Thank you again Mark for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 04/05/2011
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 01/08/2011

Mark did a wonderful job with the entertainment. We were worried that our guests wouldn't dance because they are reserved. But man, once he started the music, our wedding guests surprised us! People were dancing, having fun and a party train even broke out! Mark was a pleasure to work with. He really does care about the details of your wedding. He sat down with us and talked about all of our options. Thank you Mark for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

We had a great wedding! Mark did a fantastic job, and our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had. Mark was the DJ for a work party I helped plan a few years ago. When I was in the market to hire a DJ for my wedding, I searched him out. He did a great job both times I picked him to make my events memorable. I would recommend him over and over!

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/16/2010

Mark delivers!!! He kept my guests entertained!!! People loved him and so did we!!! He never let the music die or the party fade!!!! Newlywed game was a hit!!! LOVED our DJ!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Brian A. · Married on 04/24/2010

Mark (PME) was great! From his initial presentation when we first met, to the last song he played for our wedding - he was absolutely 100%!! If you are looking for a "professsional" ...that is exactly what you will get. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 06/10/2010
  • Yudelka

Yudelka · Married on 04/16/2010

I was very happy with most of our vendors for our recent wedding, but Mark truly does stand out when I think of our reception.

He was very professional! Helped us a lot with the planning and flow, but was really flexible in adjusting to a very late start. He gave us fantastic ideas on how to make things fun and suggested super fun activities. In the end, we had a very mixed crowd, and were very nervous about how it would turn out, but the party turned out so well, everyone was dancing and had such a fantastic time!

They are still talking about how fun it was and how great Mark was.

Thanks Mark.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Patty · Married on 11/14/2009

From the moment I spoke to Mark & read his web site I knew we had a TRUE profressional . His knowlegde, passion & committment is hard to find. We hired Mark for the ceremony . reception & dinner. I had many comments about the ceremony & how it was great to hear what was being said ! He truly was the MC, he kept things on track yet made it flow nicely. We didn't think we could get the guests off the dance floor! Anthony's friend even commented that they should have a five year Anniversary party so we could do it again.

Thank-you Mark,

Sincerely,

Patty & David Solomon
    Parents of the Bride
    November 14, 2009
    Orange Tree Golf Resort

Sent on 11/28/2009

Tishya · Married on 10/25/2008

Mark is exceptional and a true professional. He showed up early and was prepared for all of our planning meetings. He showed up very early, set up, and handled some coordination with other vendors smoothly. Mark was very flexible and handled the reception timeline exceptionally, even despite initially starting behind schedule. Many guests at our wedding commented on how much they liked the music, from young to old. And we had a large group of people dancing all night - something which we have experienced at very few weddings. Mark is not one of those gimicky or cheesy DJs. He is a true professional, a skilled master of ceremonies. He was even able to find - very quickly (< 1 minute) - an old song ("Blueberry Hill") for an impromtu request for a "birthday dance" for a guest. Another aspect we really appreciated about Mark was that he didn't play the typical music you hear at most weddings (eg. Brick House, Sweet Caroline, etc.) but still played music that kept the crowd dancing and which they were familiar with.

Sent on 02/12/2009

Christie · Married on 11/02/2007

Mark was amazing! I am so thankful that we found him! We were very pleased!

Sent on 11/16/2007

Joanna · Married on 06/09/2007

Mark was amazing and lived up to all our expectations. Several other brides to be that were at my wedding asked for his info because they were so impressed. He took care of keeping us on schedule and all the details of the reception so that I could enjoy my big day.

Sent on 06/19/2007

Angela · Married on 05/26/2007

TERRIFIC WEDDING! Our guests were on the dance floor literally the entire night. Everyone is still commenting on what a great time the had:)
    The music played was exactly what we went over in the meetings prior. Mark was able to let my brother use his sound equipment during the ceremony for his guitar. He also provided our officiant with a wireless mic.
    Everything was MCed and music played was in good taste and appealed to all generations present.
    Thanks Mark!

Sent on 06/15/2007
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2013

Mark was amazing! We received so many compliments on our music and how well he helped keep our reception organized and on schedule! He has fantastic taste, is knowledgeable about what "works" for weddings and what doesn't, and has some incredibly fun and unique ideas to customize your reception! Our guests absolutely loved him - especially my dad, who is tough to please! My husband and I feel that we could not have made a better choice in hiring PME DJ Service for our wedding - Mark is worth every penny and we will always recommend/choose him for all of our future events.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Amber · Married on 04/29/2012

Mark was great. He was super professional and friendly. He had lots of great ideas of how to spice up our reception and was very helpful with establishing the flow of the evening. He was happy and willing to share his equipment with our musician (who came into town a couple hours before the wedding from California). Mark kept the party moving and played exactly the type of music we had requested (and avoided the cheesy wedding reception music that was on our do not play list).

Sent on 05/26/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Amber, I glad to hear you liked some of the unique ideas you chose to add to your reception. Your musician was very talented, and it was my pleasure to help out for the smooth transition. I also really appreciate you sharing your experience about my services to other future brides. It really helps my business to continue to grow by word of mouth. I wish you & Jeff all the best.
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 04/02/2011

Mark was a great DJ and MC! He was a true professional from day 1. He really helped plan out the reception and day of timeline which was very helpful for my husband and I. He came to us highly recommended and we know why; he did a great job.

Sent on 04/11/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for having me Kali & Mike, your wedding was beautiful and very memorable. I really appreciate your wonderful feedback.
    I wish you both the very best.
    I would also like to also share the comments I received in an email from your on site coordinator at The Carefree Resort just hours after your wedding was over.
    Quote: Thank you Mark for your fabulous entertainment! U are a wonderful MC! Can I have your business card please to put in our preferred vendor list!

Thank you!
    Lauren

Tara · Married on 12/29/2008

Mark was a fantastic DJ. He played the type of music I asked for and avoided the things I didn't want. Everyone was on the dance floor. He was a great master of ceremony who helped keep the flow of our wedding going well. He was very proffesional

Sent on 03/04/2009
  • Z

Diana · Married on 06/04/2011

Mark did a great job for us! There were a few misses on some of the songs we wanted and the order we wanted them played but over he kept the party going and did a great job! I would recommend him again!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Natalie · Married on 01/24/2009

We loved the DJ. He did an excellent job. We didn't have to worry about any of the time frame for our wedding. He worked with our live entertainment for music before the wedding and during the cocktail hour without any problems. Mark helped us pick out music and plan the timetable of events for the wedding and reception. He's very professional and entertaining as well. He knows wedding protocol and kept everything moving perfectly. He may be a little more expensive than some DJ's but well worth it. I think your DJ can make or break your reception, get a good one and please don't make your friends or family try to Ipod the wedding. Also, if you're thinking of hiring a DJ that doesn't want to meet and go over everything BEFORE the wedding, go with someone else.
    Mark really took so much of the stress away and he'll get the bride a drink if she needs one!! LOL
    Oh and he makes a CD of all your wedding music which I love to listen to.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2007

Mark was very professional from the moment we met him. Everytime I called him with a question, he treated me like I was the only wedding he had. He was very knowledgeable about how to entertain my guests and offered suggestions. The day of my wedding Mark was prepared even to the point he had "Ava Maria" lined up in case my singer couldn't sing. All my guests loved the "top 10" list. I had a great time writing about my husband and I nearly cried when Mark read the ones my husband wrote about me. The night went on without a hitch and my guests danced all night with the great songs Mark picked out. I would definitely recommend Mark to any bride and groom that want the perfect DJ and care that their guests have a great time! Only suggestion is book early!

Sent on 06/29/2007