PME DJ Service Reviews

79 | Phoenix, AZ

79 Reviews for PME DJ Service

Tera · Married on 11/16/2012

We used Mark at PME DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job. He gave lists of songs during the planning process to give ideas on songs, he gave a timeline to all the vendors so the day of the wedding everyone knew what was going on, and he played all the songs we asked for. We extended our reception by a few hours and he had no problem staying. I would recommend PME DJ for future services.

Sent on 11/27/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review Tera. I was very glad to be able to help make your wedding day run very smooth. I wish you and Thomas the best.

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

When we met with Mark we knew we had the right DJ. He had so many great ideas that we knew our guest would love. We received SO MANY compliments our our reception. He kept the crowd entertained and the music was great! Thank you so much for all of your hard work Mark!

Sent on 11/12/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your great review. It's so nice to hear you and your guests really enjoyed themselves.

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2012

When we met with Mark, we had been having troubles finding a DJ who would travel to Flagstaff and make us feel comfortable with our special day. After meeting with Mark, we totally knew we'd have to book him! While we hadn't planned to spend quite so much money, he was completely worth the cost! Mark worked with our special requests, our other vendors, and created a timeline to send to the other vendors. Everyone loved Mark and the Newlywed Game we had at the reception. While it was no big deal, our blessing before dinner and grand exit song didn't happen. But in the end we were completely happy and relaxed!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Mark was an amazing DJ/MC!!! Our wedding went PERFECTLY and Mark was right on with all of his music choices and made the night flow seemlessly. He does some unique things that make him extra special like the Love Story and Kissing Game which my husband and I AND our guests all absolutely loved. He made a relaxed and close family-friend atmosphere which I think is not always felt at weddings... Mark can make this happen though. We planned our wedding as a destination to AZ and he made sure we were extra comfortable with all the planning and worked with us in phone calls and skype appointments. He really has the perfect balance of being professional, friendly, relaxed, and just awesome!! He knows what he is doing and that was apparent in how successful the reception was.

Sent on 09/21/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Monica you are very welcome. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day, it was an honor. I'm really happy to know how much you enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. Once the reception started it seemed like it went by so fast. You Matt and all your friends and family were wonderful. I wish you and Matt the very best.

Kayleen · Married on 08/04/2012

Mark Sanchez is amazing. He made the wedding reception come to life!!! He was such a great MC as well. I think every wedding couple may be worried about a cheesey DJ, not once will you get that from Mark. He reads to crowd so well and caters to everyone's needs. He listened to everything my groom and I said. He was fantastic and I would recommend him a million times over. He looked so sharp at our wedding too! Great, great, great job!

Sent on 08/07/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kayleen, I had fun a lot of fun entertaining at your wedding reception. Your friends really like to dance. Thank you for the awesome review. I hope to see you both at a future reception on the dance floor. I wish you and Mikel the best.

Mikel · Married on 08/04/2012

Mark went above and beyond! Our friends and family are still taking about our wedding and how great our DJ was. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/15/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

How cool is that? This is the first time I've ever had the Bride and the Groom write separate reviews. Thank you very much Mikel, I hope your friends & family will still be taking about your wedding for years to come. Thank you for choosing my services.

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

If you guys want a great wedding and want poeple to be talking about your wedding for years to come contact Mark! http://www.professionalmobileent.com/ My husband and I just recently got married 7/21/12 and he was wonderful. He did our ceremony and reception. He involved our guests and was just overall amazing. He used up lighting for both the ceremony and our reception that just made the wedding that much more beautiful. He also had a light he used during the reception that was great!! From booking him to the day of the wedding he helped us and worked with us every step of the way, he did my brothers wedding a few years ago so we knew how he was and loved everything he did for them! There were songs I couldn't decide for my father and daughter dance and he mixed the songs into one and had my dad crying! You will not be disappointed for booking with him!

Sent on 07/27/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Ashley you are so kind. I am happy to know you and Jeffery enjoyed your wedding day, I was honored to be a part of it. I hope to see you both at another future friend or family members wedding again. Have a wonderful married life together.

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2012

During every step of the process from booking him to planning the wedding details, Mark was the consummate professional. He really made our wedding fun, exciting, and perfect in every way. For instance, he found a pretty obscure song that we really wanted for our grand entrance just to make it special. Also, he was amazing at picking just the right song for just the right moment, and helping my groom ease his nerves. I loved his newlywed game too! He has all the bells and whistles including great speakers, wireless mics and a really neat dancefloor light system. I am so happy I chose him to represent us as our MC and DJ, and highly recommend him to others. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/09/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Nicole, to be honest I was a little nervous about entertaining your reception when you booked me, since both you and Duncan are attorneys:) However you & Duncan welcomed me with open arms and made me feel very comfortable. I am so glad you gave me the opportunity. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding. Thank you for the great complements and trusting me to help make your day fun, exciting and perfect. I understand how much it meant to you. I wish you both the best. p.s. feel free to send some great pictures of the reception my way when they come in;)

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2012

Mark was amazing!! We had such a blast and he did everything and more than we expected. We just love you Mark Thanks again for all you did for us.

Sent on 09/09/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Michelle. You and Sean are just awesome people. I just received your "Thank You" card in the mail. That was very cool. I hope to see you both again. Thank you for having me, take care.

Rhiannon · Married on 06/08/2012

We were married two weeks ago and feel so fortunate and grateful to have hired Mark for our DJ. He was amazing!! From the planning sessions to the day of Mark was so organized, helpful, and gave us lots of ideas of how to make our guests feel welcome and have a great time! He was a lot of fun to work with and made the process very stress free. We had several different genres of music we were interested in playing and Mark made them all work perfectly, there were people dancing all night!! Thank you Mark for creating the life of the reception!! He went above and beyond in every aspect! I would highly recommend PME DJ Service to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Rhiannon, it was my pleasure to help you and Sean create such a fun memorable wedding. You both and your guests were awesome. I know all of your day of vendors including Tony at Regale really enjoyed working for you both to make sure your wedding day was perfect. Everyone seemed to be having such a great time, with lots of dancing. All my best to you both.

Kiley · Married on 05/18/2012

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Our night was amazing... Our music was outstanding and couldn't have ever asked for a better DJ! My guests absolutely loved you and had so many compliments! I am so glad I decided to do the private dance... It was a highlight of my night I just can't thank you enough! Ps- loved the new twilight lights.

Sent on 06/10/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Kiley. It was a pleasure to work for you and Gene on your wedding day. I'm always so happy to hear that not only you both had an amazing night, but your guests had such a great time as well, and let you know about it. I hope to cross paths with you both at future wedding receptions.

Mike · Married on 05/12/2012

What an absolutely amazing, terrific, and blessed experience to have Mark as our MC for our wedding! Fantastic job Mark!

Sent on 05/25/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Awesome!!! Great to hear! Thank you very much for your review.

Kendall · Married on 05/05/2012

Music played a huge role in my, now husband's life and mine. It was after all what brought us together. So when the time came to choose someone to provide the soundtrack to the beginning of our lives together we wanted a live band for sure! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Then we met Mark....and well he completely changed our minds! We wanted anything but a DJ for our wedding but after talking to Mark for 45mins our hearts and minds were positively set on booking him for our special day. And boy did he come through with epic results. The entire time we worked with Mark over the course of a year I do not think I saw him have anything but a smile on his face and reassure words for us. I felt SO at ease on my wedding day knowing he would have everything under control. After all he's a pro at this. Reading the countless recommendations for him and seeing all the other brides rant and rave over him i knew we had made the right choice. Everyone that attended my wedding LOVED the little games we played. And by everyone on the dance floor they loved the music as well. All-in-all booking Mark as our DJ was a million x's better then any live band! We thank him from the bottom of our hearts for creating such amazing memories for us on our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much Kendall. Your review is just awesome. WOW! This really means a lot to me. I don't remember you and Anthony talking about wanting a band for your reception when we first met, but I am happy to know that I was able to change your mind. I don't know if I'm quite that much better than a live band :) but I am very happy to know that you gave me that one chance knowing you made the right decision and you both really enjoyed your wedding. I love helping couples create a wedding that is more personalized, customized to their style and personality, and creating a lively environment from the beginning to the end. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. Hope to see you both again.

Katherine · Married on 04/28/2012

We knew right away that Mark was going to be the DJ for our wedding. I was immediately impressed with how much knowledge he had and how comfortable he made us feel. I could reach out to him at any time with questions and he responded very quickly. I never realized how important the DJ’s role was and I now see that it can make or break a wedding. Mark made our wedding absolutely amazing! I was so impressed with how flawless the ceremony was. Everything was timed perfectly! The reception was the talk of our wedding. Mark had everyone out on the dance floor, even people who usually do not dance. All of our family and guests were saying how awesome our DJ was. Every single person had a blast! Make sure you have Mark include games. I had so much fun with the games and our guests enjoyed them as well. I will definitely be recommending Mark to anyone that is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/07/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and Nathan to help make your wedding experience memorable & fun. It was a blast! There is nothing better than for a Bride to have peace of mind knowing their wedding will be a big success, it sure was. Take care.

Brittnee · Married on 04/21/2012

Mark was awesome!!!! Everyone had a great time at the wedding and danced their butts off!

Sent on 05/01/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Britnee, All I can say is WOW what a crazy party;) Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Linda · Married on 04/14/2012

Mark was excellent! He is very professional, prepared, thorough, knowledgeable, energetic and knows how to get your crowd involved and having fun. We would highly recommend him for your special event.

Sent on 05/08/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Linda, you and Scott were great to work with. I'm so glad you both had such a great time. I wish you both the very best. Take care, and I'll keep up with both of you on Facebook.

Veronica · Married on 03/09/2012

Mark is the BEST wedding DJ ever! Seriously, we were lucky enough to book him for our wedding date as a package deal with Regale! at DC Ranch. However, I would reccommend him to EVERY bride no matter where you get married in AZ! He is extremely knowlegable and reliable. I had many questions for him within the last couple days before my wedding and he was emailing back within the same hour or at least by that day. My sister and I spent HOURS trying to mix some music for a wedding party dance. When I sent it to him, he remixed the entire thing for me the DAY BEFORE my wedding just so it would sound better. I also needed some music edited for my dance with my dad and he made some changes that we asked for within the very same day! Mark sincerely cares about your day and makes it his goal to bring out your vision of how you want your day to go. He has every song you could ever imagine and if he doesn't he will find it. :) He also is an amazing MC. He explained to me the importance of having a DJ who doesn't just set up an ipod to play a playlist of songs for the night. He coordinates with all of your vendors to make sure they know what is going on and when. He was super professional and I plan on recommending him to any couple that decides to get married. What sets Mark Sanchez apart from other DJs in the industry is: he has fresh, new ideas to make your reception fun and unique from every other typical wedding AND he will go above and beyond to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of!! :)

Sent on 03/30/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Veronica for the kind heart felt words. This is how every bride should feel after their wedding day. You are so right, I do care and it's the reason why I work so hard to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I hope many other brides read this review so they can see how important it is to hire the right wedding entertainment. It was my pleasure working for you and Jonathan.

Kristie · Married on 03/04/2012

Mark is extremely professional and takes the time to get to know you and your vision for a great wedding/reception. He is friendly and accommodating. I'd recommend him for any event!

Sent on 03/16/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kristie for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Congratulations to you & Tim.

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2012

From the time we met you, Peter and I knew you were meant to be part of our wedding. You had such personality and vision that we had decided on you, before we had really “decided” on you. After speaking with our venue and wedding planner we found out they thought as highly of you as we did within the first few minutes we had met.
    It is a rare instance when life provides the absolutely perfect person with the same excitement over your big day as you have. However, Mark, you had not only excitement about our day but passion about what you do and the fashion in which you can make it happen.
    Mark, your games and ability to work with everyone of all ages, including our 7 year old son and our bridal party making our toasts the most memorable ever. The Newlywed game and the duckies will be talked about forever amongst our family and friends as well as the Kissing game. We even had our guests including themselves on the list to show us how to kiss… that’s how much fun they were having!
    Thank you Mark!

Sent on 03/31/2012

PME DJ Service's reply:

One thing guests never forget about a wedding reception is how much fun it was. This is why it's so important to find wedding entertainment that will make a reception lively & exciting without being cheesy. It's not what you do, it's how it's done. I will never forget that you considered and changed your date to make sure I would be your DJ/MC since I was booked on that following Sat. Thank you Stephanie & Peter.

Tori · Married on 01/07/2012

Mark was asked to DJ our wedding with a week's notice and he did it! He worked at a very reasonable price for our event size, listened to our needs and met every one of them with ease and the uttmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Mark to be your DJ for your precious once-in-a-lifetime event.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 11/18/2011

Mark did such an amazing job with our wedding. I knew the first time I met him that he would do a good job and I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. I never realized how much coordinating the DJ had to do at a wedding, and he did it well. I felt comfortable with him and his experience as a DJ and knew that he would be a great fit. I believe a DJ can make or break a wedding, and Mark made ours fun and easy! Everybody, including us, had such a good time. The music was fun, a good variety, and I was happy to see our guests on the dance floor the entire night. We did something called “The Newlywed Game” that Mark told us about the first time we met with him. I am so glad we did, because it was hilarious and everyone loved it! I wish I had it on video so I could watch it! We have received so many compliments about how good of a DJ Mark was, and we definitely agree. We are extremely happy that he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2011

Mark from PME was awesome- we felt we could reach out to him at any time to answer our questions and get his experienced, professional input. The outdoor ceremony was flawless--the music perfectly timed and so beautiful. Mark made the reception very fun and was extremely flexible with playing the music we wanted. He was great at playing music that got people up and dancing AND being the Master of Ceremony. Mark guided us throughout the entire process and put together the perfect timeline. I would highly recommend PME DJ Services and would gladly hire Mark again for another event. Thank you Mark!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Therasa · Married on 10/30/2011

I have always dreamed of having a great party following my wedding. A reception full of people, dancing, and great entertainment. However, my husband had always dreamed of a small, initimate affair. So as a result, we compromised and only ended up having 29 people at our wedding. With so few people I was afraid that their would be no dancing and that hiring a DJ would be a waste of money.

Mark Sanchez with PME Entertainment was the answer to all of my concerns. I had no worries about appropriateness or quiet moments, and he was able to make last minute changes without flaw. Because of Mark, our reception was a huge hit. He personalized the music without using the old standbyes that get boring, read the croud very well, and all of the extra services he provides were exciting for my guests to participate in or watch. Even with our little crowd, the dance floor was packed with people enjoying the music. Hiring Mark was the best thing I did for my reception!

If you want a dedicated DJ who will make your wedding or event spectacular - hire Mark Sanchez!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/08/2011

WOW!!! Mark is an outstanding DJ!! He kept our party going all night long, and had some great ideas for our reception (you MUST do the Newlywed Game - our guests loved it!). Mark is a true professional, and I had guests comment that they've never been to a wedding where the DJ wore a suit!! But that just indicates how serious Mark takes his job. We had people out dancing all night, even people I thought for sure we'd never see dance. We had a beautiful event, and Mark was a HUGE part of it!! Thank you so much for making our night one to remember!!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Paul & Jamie for the kind words, It's was a pleasure working for you. I want to share the awesome email you sent me as well.
    Quote; "I just got done giving you 5 stars on Wedding Wire. Thank you again for making our day so memorable. You definitely played a huge role in making our wedding a success. People at work are still talking about what a great time they had!!
    We would be more than happy to be a reference for you if any other couple wants to contact us. I'd be more than willing to let them know that they would be missing out if they didn't book you!!!

Best of luck with your business - you are a true professional, and I'm so glad that we got to meet you!!

Jaime & Paul Frederick

Dominique · Married on 10/01/2011

Mark did an absolutely brilliant job on our wedding. He let us know from the beginning that our wedding would be a wonderful experience for not only us but our guests as well and he was right! Our guests mentioned more than a few times how the services Mark provided were the best that they had ever seen at a wedding before. Thanks again Mark!

Dom and Reanna Flemons

Sent on 11/15/2011

PME DJ Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working for you both. I love to help couples create a connection with there guests so there guests really do feel that they are a part of the reception. I could tell your guests really enjoyed being there celebrating with you. I wish you the very best!