Plush Photo Booth Reviews

51 | Carrollton, TX

51 Reviews for Plush Photo Booth

Elena · Married on 11/03/2012

Searching for a photo booth rental? Look no further as this is the vendor for you! I highly recommend Plush Photo Pod, my wedding was yesterday and I could not wait to tell everyone about how amazing Anthony the Owner/Operator is! He is super professional, sets up and tears down quickly and is so friendly you almost want to take him into the booth with you for pics as well! As most brides do, I checked prices and requested quotes from several vendors; Anthony was quick to respond, worked with my budget and was in constant communication. If you are considering renting a booth, Plush Photo Pod is the way to go! I was blessed to have found him and look forward to using his services again someday!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

N · Married on 11/03/2012

They are a First Class business! I will use Plush Photo Pod again for any of my events. The setup is way better than any other photo booth. Don't even go to another company because this is the one and only one.

Sent on 11/07/2012

The plush photo pod is FANTASTIC. everyone at our wedding loved it. service was wonderful, flexable, professional, and very out going. I am recommending this to all of my friends.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Excellent to work with! They did a great job! Very satisfied.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Vicki · Married on 09/02/2012

I used Plush Photo Pod for my wedding over Labor Day weekend in Addison, TX. From the moment I first contacted the company, Anthony was very responsive and professional... he even designed the monogram logo for my pictures :) He also was a huge hit amongst all of my guests at the wedding! Everyone was impressed with the photo pod saying how much better they liked it than a typical photo booth. I would with no doubt recommend Plush Photo Pod to others for their wedding or other events. He was one of the most pleasant vendors I had to deal with for my wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Rhiannon · Married on 06/30/2012

Anthony and his Plush Pod team are fantastic! I would recomend him to anyone!! If we need a photo booth in the future he will be our first call!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Bethany · Married on 06/03/2012

You see I am writing this just before we leave for our Honeymoon as a testament to how pleased we are with Plush Photo Pod. All of our guests loved it! The first thing we did when we got to our room was look through the great book of all the photos. Will will cherish this forever to remember all the amazing fun people we had at our wedding!

Thank you so much for helping make this the best night of our lives!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2012

The photo booth was a hit with our wedding guests! We got the scrapbook in place of a guest book, and it is hilarious. We will have many happy memories for years to come!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2012

We had an amazing time with the Plush Photo Pod. Thank you so much. Every one is still talking about the fun time they had taking pictures. The scrap book is a great memory to have. We are so happy to have you as a part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2012

Plush Photo Pod was by far the biggest hit at my wedding. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and our guest book is so much fun (guests pasted in a photo and signed next to it). We also got a CD of all the images and they're posted on Facebook for everyone to enjoy.

Anthony was so easy to work with leading up to the ceremony and incredibly helpful. On the day, he arrived on time and got everything set up with no assistance needed which was amazing.

I highly recommend him to everyone - money very well spent!!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Heylee · Married on 03/02/2012

Anthony was great to work with and we are so happy to have had the photo pod at our wedding. Our guests loved it and we got so many great photos of everyone!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Jill · Married on 12/21/2011

I highly recommend having Plush Photo Pod! We had it for our daughter's wedding and was worth every cent! First, I requested info and got a call within 2 hours, then Anthony made himself available within 48 hrs of that call AND worked with our changing schedule. The pod itself is pretty, Anthony had numerous fun accessories. And Brides - forget any other favor!!! These are the best favor to give - each strip has a personalized logo at the top designed for your event! Much better than a trinket! You will spend less on the pod than any worthwhile favor without near as much fun. The next morning we could see all the pictures on Plush Pod website and less than 48 hours after the wedding I received a DVD of ALL the photos in the mail! This experience was better than anyone could have explained beforehand.

Sent on 12/24/2011

Melanie · Married on 11/12/2011

Plush Photo Pod (Anthony) was a huge hit at my daughters' wedding!! Anthony was gracious, professional and extremely accommodating!! The pod is awesome and the pictures were great. Everyone attending enjoyed it. In fact my other daughter said she that it was the biggest hit excluding the wedding itself!! I overheard several of the guests commenting on how much fun they had in the booth!! I planned it as a surprise for my daughter and she was ecstatic about it. I HIGHLY recommend this "rental." It was worth every penny of it !!!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2011

Anthony and Plush Photo Pod absolutely made my wedding! Originally, we thought this was just one of those silly additions at weddings that might not be worth it in the end, now after having the wedding, I wish the first thing I would have done was hire Anthony. The photopod was a huge hit at the wedding, and everyone loved it, from our young friends to our oldest grandparents! Anthony also surprised us after with a scrapbook of all of the photos that people took with their handwritten notes. And the photopod itself is so much classier than a lot of the old wooden, rectangular boxes that I've seen. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Plush again!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Rhonda · Married on 03/07/1992

In planning our high school 30 year reunion, my brother and his wife suggested that we have a photo booth at the event. I thought it was a great idea. When researching photo booths on-line, all of the booths were square and most were very small inside. Plush Photo Pod is very modern and round which allows room for more people. The digital photography is great and the unlimited double photos are perfect as a souvenir from the night's event. I will definitely use Plush Photo Pod again. It adds so much to your event and is a conversation piece for those in attendace. Thanks, Anthony, for making our 30 year class reunion a success!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jen · event on: 01/14/2012

We rented the photo booth for an office party. It was such a hit - people have requested it for next year!!! We had so much fun dresssing up and posing for pics with everyone. Lots of room in the booth and the staff was a lot of fun as well!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Laura · event on: 04/28/2012

Anthony and Courtenay were wonderful! They responded to messages immediately, answered e-mails quickly, arrived early, interacted and engaged our guests and were professionally courteous and friendly. Exemplified customer service and went above and beyond to make us happy. Also, when the event was over, followed-up with us to make sure our guests had a good time and to provide the promised link for everyone to access their photos. Night and day between these two and the company we used last year! They are now part of our permanent party vendors!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Tanya · event on: 11/10/2012

Wow, what an amazing experience! Our son’s 1st birthday was a hit. Anthony was very professional and the photo booth was in perfect condition. I HIGHLY recommend Plush Photo Pod, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • User2919345 · event on: 12/08/2012

WE WERE VERY HAPPY ANTHONY AND HIS PLUSH PHOTOPOD. THE KIDS ADORED HIM. HE CAME PREPARED WITH LOTS OF PROPS FOR THE ADULTS AND KIDS TO POSE WITH. HE PREPARED A SCRAPBOOK OF THE PHOTOS COMPLETE WITH PERSONALIZED COMMENTS. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE IT WAS.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jerry · event on: 04/20/2013

Plush Photo Pod was probably one of the best decisions we could have made for our Prom this year. Not only was Anthony professional, easy-going, and enthusiastic, the photo strips were beautiful and the set up was amazing. The fact that Anthony was so helpful with every step of the process, such as the logo on the strips and other aspects of the event made everything run so smoothly. Without him and his Photo Pod, our prom would not have been the success that it was. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Plush Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Jerry, it was my absolute pleasure and I am glad everybody had such an amazing time.

Laurie · event on: 05/25/2013

Your communication was excellent. Everything was delivered as promised, and looked exactly as promised. The kids, and the adults, loved your product, and having the instant pictures was a bonus. The disk provided was amazing, and I've so enjoyed seeing all the pictures.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Sandy · event on: 05/31/2013

Anthony was great to work with. Very accommodating and helpful.

Sent on 06/04/2013
  • User3326364 · event on: 06/07/2013

Awesome fun! The prop choices were perect and everyone, children, teens & adults had a blast with the booth!

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • O

Olga · event on: 06/07/2013

I rental Plush Photo Pod for my son's graduation. Aside from it being the hit of the party, it was wonderful dealing with Anthony. He made everyone feel very comfortable using the booth. He definitely enhanced the process.

I look forward to using him again!

Olga Chandler

Sent on 06/18/2013

Plush Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Olga, I had a great time at the event. Looking forward to working with you again.

D · event on: 08/15/2013

They were prompt and ready to go. We had to change locations inside the venue and they we able to quickly accomodate our request and it was the hit of the charity event. We will absolutely use and recommend them again!

Sent on 08/19/2013