77 Reviews for Plumeria Bouquets

Single Flowers (2)
Event Design (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Artificial (1)

The bouquet I received is even more beautiful than I ever expected. Sandy did a wonderful job, she was very attentive to what I wanted and kept in contact with me through the whole process. Excellent quality!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome work!! We were so pleased!!

Profile Picture User7514116, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sorry such a late review...

I just wanted everyone know that Sandy did an awesome job for our vow renewal arrangements. From the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, flower basket, etc. Everything was just beautiful. Received many compliments and people inquiring if the arrangements were real. The flowers were much larger than I expected and Sandy was able to create the bridal arrangement of my choice. I loved them and wear the flowers on a daily basis. Thank you again, Sandy

Profile Picture CLARISSA, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I really do not know where to start. Sandy is really any brides dream. She was on time and responsive every step of the way. I also called her from the uk and she was always eager to speak to me any time of the day. Even in the Christmas holidays. The quality and artistry of her bouquets are second to none. I want to do it all over again just to have the pleasure to work with Sandy again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the most beautiful flowers I could dream of. You made my day and everyone couldn't stop talking about how wonderful they were. I will cherish them forever. Thank you again the new Mrs Rennie

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My plumeria bouquet was better than I could have imagined! It looked real and the best part is I will have it forever. Sandy was great and worked with me every step of the way and on the day of the wedding, I had the most beautiful bouquet. She made my dream of having a plumeria bouquet for my wedding a reality and I'm so thankful I found her site. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Desiree, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the very first email from Sandy, I knew I had the right person to design my daughter'a wedding flowers! She got back to me quickly which I appreciated.. I felt like she knew exactly what we wanted and it was great having one less thing to worry about. When the flowers arrived, we were thrilled.. They were beautiful! The colors were perfect for our theme! She went the extra mile to make sure we were happy too.. Cannot say enough about how pleasant our experience with Sandy was! Best part.. The flowers will last forever!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sandy was phenomenal to work with! She was professional in every sense of the word. Very responsive of my emails. As I live in Canada, I communicated with her via email. She was also very accommodating. She sent me loose flowers very quickly when I decided to make additions to my bridal party. Her work as a floral designer is beyond words. She definitely is very talented in what she does. Her real-touch flowers are a very good quality and without hesitation, I would recommend her and her products.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, provided me exactly the flowers I requested for my wedding, send photos of the bouquets prior to shipping to make sure I was happy with them, and delivered them ahead of schedule. I received many compliments on the them. My daughter found Plumeria when she was planning her wedding a few years ago and they did a great job on her wedding flowers also. I would highly recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique to anyone interested in real touch flowers. We enjoy our flowers everyday (they're in a vase in our living room).

Profile Picture User7427372, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She is absolutely amazing!!! I had a picture in my mind that I thought no one could understand quite right but she did an amazing job! I wanted this flower in that color with this color ribbon, etc lol. She nailed it even better than I imagined. All my flowers were beautiful and I was soooo worried that they wouldn't come out right because they were being shipped and I didn't see them up close but she sent me pictures and they were breathtakingly beautiful.

Profile Picture Darlyn, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers turned out better than I expected!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I totally recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique the flowers are gorgeous and well worth the money especially since you get to keep them forever. I received so many compliment on my boutique that everyone thought the flowers were real. I love my boutique and thank you so much for making it and getting it to me as early as you did. All the best :)

Profile Picture Velika, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was completely happy and satisfied with the service offered. I sent a pic of the bouquet that I wanted and got exactly that. The quality was worth the money. My bouquet is now a centerpiece in our home. I gladly give this vendor 5 stars for an excellent job.

Profile Picture User6085109, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

Sandy, the owner of Plumeria's wedding flower boutique was phenomenal!!!! We found her online because my daughter was specifically looking for plumerias and real touch flowers for her bouquet. We even sent her seashells and she incorporated them in the bouquet also. The bouquets were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! When looking for real touch flowers and someone that will go above and beyond your expectations, reach out to Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique...you won't be disappointed. Thank you Sandy...you are a top rated wedding vendor!!!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Bouquets

Gorgeous flowers! Everyone loved them!!

Profile Picture User6085234, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique was by far the best wedding vendor I dealt with throughout my entire wedding. The customer service was unbelievable. The quick responses to my emails were amazing and even when I had forgotten to order enough boutonnieres, Sandy quickly whipped up a few more and sent them to me just in time. I have already recommended this service to my soon to be bride friends. Thank you thank you thank you for the gorgeous flowers I'll keep forever!

Profile Picture reagan, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I ordered a wedding bouquet to take with me for my destination wedding in Hawaii. I emailed a photo of what I wanted and my bouquet arrived exactly as requested. I was sent a photo to preview before it was shipped for my review. It was beautiful and now I have it displayed in a vase at home.

Profile Picture Shelli, 6/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I planned a destination 25th wedding renewal in Cozumel, Mexico, flowers were my biggest stressor since you are not permitted to bring in or take out fresh foliage. I was very excited to find Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique's website. Sandy was amazing to work with, she listened to my wants and created flowers beyond my expectation. They were breath takingly beautiful. I felt her prices were very reasonable and she delivered when she said she would. People who see my pictures cannot believe they were not real. I highly recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My bridal flowers made my wedding day complete. They were everything I hoped for and more, I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Elysia, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolute Perfection! The flowers were perfect and everyone loved them! My bridal party looked amazing with the completion of bouquets and hair combs. The tropical touch that we wanted. Sandy you did an amazing job!!! We definitely recommend and give this vendor 5 Stars!!!

Profile Picture nancy, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were beautiful! We got lots of compliments on them and many people thought they were real. Sandy was great to work with and worked great with my small time frame :)

Profile Picture Shalon, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My only complaint was that the flowers should have been packaged better. When I received them I had to fix all of them because they were smashed. Maybe if the stem part was stuck into styrofoam or something to hold them up a little better? Other than that they were BEAUTIFUL and everyone loved them :)

Profile Picture User6202836, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Single Flowers

My bouquet was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture User5116901, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm allergic to fragrance and I had to find alternatives for flowers for my wedding so when I found Sandy's website I was blown away by the bouquets she had on display. I asked for samples which I received pretty fast and loved how they looked like real plumerias. Sandy worked with me on my ideas and constantly kept me informed. I never I had an ounce of doubt that the bouquets and other accessories would look beautiful and would arrive in time. I highly recommend Sandy for any event. Thank you!

Profile Picture Dione, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I start. Was looking for a bouquet for a wedding I was planning in the UK. Tried ordering from Australia but they could not deliver to UK

I then found Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique. Just found what I was looking for, beautiful colour scheme which matched my wedding color theme too. Awesome turn around period. Very reliable and absolutely wonderful delivery service. Packed very well. Would highly recommend if you are looking for Plumeria flowers for a wedding.

Profile Picture LI, 12/29/14, 1 Review