Plume Creations Reviews

22 | Kalamazoo, MI

22 Reviews for Plume Creations

I would absolutely recommend working with Plume Creations! Robin was very helpful throughout the design process and I am so pleased with the results! Our invitations and name cards turned out great.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Allison · Married on 11/02/2013

Robin was great to work with! She has lots of creative ideas and can transform your vision into exactly what you want!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Becky · Married on 10/26/2013

Plume Creations was awesome! The quality of the product was amazing and everyone LOVED my invitations!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Meaghan · Married on 10/12/2013

Robin from Plume Creations is INCREDIBLE! I wanted invitations that I could feel, touch, and see and now-a-days that is hard to come by. I went to the Kalamazoo bridal show and found Robin. She lives in Grand Rapids and I live in Battle Creek. She was very accommodating and met me in Kalamazoo several times in order to not charge me shipping. We communicated mostly through email. She is very responsive. I would email her and hear back from her the same day or following day at the latest. Her work is purely amazing. I have never seen anything like it. She hand makes everything and it takes her no time at all. What I really like is that she brainstorms with you to get a feel of what you like (if you have no idea, that's fine too) then sends you a few examples for you to choose from and then you can tailor any of those to make them your own. All of those adjustments don't cost extra-and they do if you buy your invitations online. Robin personalizes each invitation to each of her customers and she's an actual person so you can reach out to her at any time for questions/concerns which I did multiple times. Robin doesn't just make invitations. She makes save the dates, table numbers, programs, name cards, and any additional stationary you need for your wedding. The quality of her work is amazing. I've never received so many compliments on something like I did when I sent out my invitations. Her work is flawless and her partnership was reputable. I would recommend Robin and her work to any bride who wants fantastic stationary that will be talked about for decades!. Thank you Robin for a memorable piece of my wedding experience!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Very very pleased!! I felt like I could ask questions at any time and if I didn't like something it was changed and everything worked out and I was very happy

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jamie · event on 08/31/2013

I would order from Plume Creations again! I was very pleased with the product!

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/17/2013

Amazing to work with, amazing experience, people keep tellin me how amazing they turned out

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • User3841910 · 2+ years ago

Robin was wonderful to work with, and she did a fantastic job! We received many compliments on our wedding invites and programs. They were wonderfully unique and matched our wedding style/colors perfectly. Would recommend to anyone

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

Plume creations was great! I had so many compliments on my invitations. They worked around my busy schedule and always got things done in a timely manner.

Katie · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't even begin to say how great it was to work with Robin at Plume Creations. She did amazing work. We got so many compliments on our invitations. I would recommend her to everyone I know and would definitely use her again for any other announcements we may make.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

Robin was awesome to work with all around! She is willing to go the extra mile for you! The whole process was quick, easy and painless!The invites were perfect also! EVERYONE talked about how beautiful they were and how they didnt want to take them apart to respond! They were truly a work of art!

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

Robin was amazing to work with and we loved everything she did, which was a lot. She did our save the date cards, shower invitations, programs, table numbers, itineraries for the wedding party and of course the invitations. I received an overwhelming amount of compliments on everything she did and would highly recommend her. We will absolutely be using her services again.

Shaina · Married on 12/29/2012

I ordered wedding invitations and programs from Plume Creations, and I have gotten so many wonderful compliments on them! Everyone who has received an invitation has said they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen! Robin is so easy to work with and she came up with five beautiful and original designs for our invitations, and they were all so perfect it was hard to choose just one! Robin created these especially for us, and we couldn't have been happier to have a unique and beautiful invitation to send to our guests. Robin also created programs for our ceremony that match our invites, which will be perfect on our big day! USE PLUME CREATIONS! It was the easiest and best decision that we made for our wedding!

Kara · Married on 09/15/2012

Robin was completely professional and accommodating from the very first meeting. I took a short survey before our first meeting about my theme, colors, and expectations for the invitations. She showed up with 6 different PERSONALIZED invitation samples that were all amazing! I could have picked any one of them and been happy. Her prices are very reasonable considering she does all of the assembly herself. She even puts a return stamp on the RSVPs! We were so incredibly happy with her work and how she ran her business that we also had her do our programs, name cards, and table numbers. All of them went with our fall wedding theme and looked very classy. We got so many compliments on everything! I would HIGHLY recommend her for all wedding related paper items. She is amazing to work with and can work within your budget.

Sent on 11/12/2012

She is wonderful! Everything was perfect! Very easy to work with! Makes several samples for you to pick and choose from! I definitely recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Plume Creations is an excellent source for not only invitations, but also place cards, table numbers, gift bags, etc. Deadlines were met on time and costs were exactly as estimated. And the designs are wonderfully unique.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2012

My invitations set the scene for my wedding. I got so many compliments in them. Plume Creations really know what they are doing. Robin was extremely quick and helpful with design and responding to any of my adjustments. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2012

I can not begin to tell you how many of of our invited guests said to us, "The invitation you sent was the prettiest we have ever received." Plume Creations was able to take the ideas we had come up with to make an invitation that represented the vision of our wedding. We felt that her work was creative and unique while at that same time being very cost effective. She was readily available and dedicated to make each invitation perfect. We would absolutely 100% recommend Plume Creations to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Susan · event on 09/17/2011

Robin is very creative and does beautiful work. She is extremly easy to work with and provides incredible customer service.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Linsey · Married on 08/23/2008

Robin of Plume Creations designed and prepared my save-the-dates, engagement party invitations, wedding invitations and ceremony programs. I could not have imagined a better experience. Robin was extremely responsive and easy to work with, and created a gorgeous and unique product at a very competitve price. I would highly recommend Plume Creations to anyone!

• F

Florence · Married on 09/07/2013

Great product. Robin is friendly, efficient and professional

Sent on 03/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2013

Robin was so easy to work with. She is a great listener, is a good person, and has a youthful sensibility of the trends while still able to pull from classic/traditional styles. Her attention to detail and quality really puts her to the top level of vendors in this category, too.

Sent on 02/03/2014