Plum & Poppy Reviews

3.0
      0.5
      2.0
      3.0

I wish I could say that we loved their services, but there were just too many disappointments.

We hired them to help with day of coordination and the design of the wedding venue. HUGE MISTAKE. The seating chart was by far one of the most stressful aspects to our wedding day. I had asked for the diagram well before the big day to ensure that we could fit all guests in the space. To which they reassured this was possible. On 8/11 the rental company showed up, we could NOT fit all guests in there (the way originally laid out by Sarah) and who had to rearrange it…THE BRIDE. I had to redo my entire seating chart the day before my wedding. I just would have hoped that since I had paid for help with the “design” of the wedding that they would have been there to make sure it was OK and being set up the correct way. The day before I had to deal with it, it was very disappointing and stressful.

The florist recommendation. Sarah referred us to a florist, but Sarah never asked about our budget or what we were wanting to spend on the flowers. So, my mom and I took time out of our working day to sit down and talk to a florist for 2 hours! A budget still was never discussed. When we got the quote for the flowers - $4500!!!!! My mom and I had sticker shock. We had planned to spend AT MOST $1000. Sarah did not take the time to get to know what we wanted and most importantly, what our budget was! She made this right by referring a wonderful florist to us and I did appreciate that. I did not appreciate the time wasted when it could have been solved with a simple question, “let’s talk about your budget?”

There were many other aspects that were disappointing. I would not recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 09/27/2017