Plaza Catering Reviews

30 | Overland Park, KS

30 Reviews for Plaza Catering

Linda · Married on 09/07/2012

Rolfe and Janie were AMAZING!!! Not only did they do everything they promised but went above and beyond. I knew that when we got to the reception site that everything would be perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about one thing. Our guests were overwhelmed by their service, kindness, and quality of the food that they served. What a blessing they were.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Plaza Catering's reply:

Linda,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We sincerely appreciated the opportunity to serve you! Please let us know if you need anything from us in the future!

Katie Sawhill
    Project Coordinator

Gina · Married on 09/30/2011

I can't say enough good things about Plaza Catering and Rolfe who handled everything. They catered my first daughter's wedding in Sept. 2011 and they did such a fantastic job, they catered our 2nd daughter's wedding in May, 2012. We used them for their delicious food and alcohol and we recv'd so many compliments. I also recommended them to a co-worker and she used them for her wedding recently and was also very happy. They are a wonderful catering company with excellent food and service. Rolfe is the best!!!! Thank you for making our daughter's weddings beutiful events to remember!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

C · Married on 04/22/2017

Our experience with Plaza Catering was phenomenal. Rolfe made us feel like we were their only client and our requests were a walk in the park. We were coordinating from a distance, so we never got to taste test before the big day. We relied solely on their stellar reviews. We ended up going with the BBQ buffet to give our 170 guests a taste of Kansas City. The food did not disappoint. In fact, it was better than expected! The mac and cheese, coleslaw, and pulled pork were huge hits.

The service was excellent - I didn't even see the staff busing tables. They cut our cake quickly and distributed slices before I even noticed the cake had been moved.

I would highly recommend Plaza Catering based on the quality of their food, their superior customer service approach, and professionalism.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Jayme · Married on 09/24/2016

3.0

Rolfe worked with my budget to put together a WONDERFUL menu. The food was amazing and I received a ton of compliments even months after the wedding on how good the food was. I also used Plaza for my bartender and chairs - they did a wonderful job and were a huge part of making our day so perfect. I would highly recommend Plaza catering!

Sent on 11/02/2016

3.4
      1.5
      1.5

07/25/2015...I must say that I was rather impressed with the selection and the pricing of the menu that Plaza Catering provided. Jenn was professional during consultations and was very flexible with us. My only dissatisfaction came from the food itself. The oeuvres were great, however the meal itself left much to be desired. We (the bride and groom) were serviced first. Our food was cold, our mashed potatoes were runny, and the beef was EXTREMELY tough. Since our food was served first and it was cold, it was hard to imagine what was given to the guests. Many of my guests also shared stories about the staff literally pouring mashed potatoes out of a pitcher and they asked what it was because they thought it was gravy. I feel bad even having to type that out as the service was great as I had high hopes however, I was deeply dissatisfied by the food.

Sent on 10/14/2015