Plaza Ballroom & Event Centre Reviews

5 | North Palm Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Plaza Ballroom & Event Centre

Juanita · Married on 07/07/2017

From the first day I walked into this venue I was amazed. This place is a hidden gem! I would recommend this venue. Ann was amazing! My wedding was beautiful and perfect..

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

The Plaza is an amazing venue! I held our wedding reception in their Grand Ballroom and it was flawless! The venue is a beautiful raw space that Ann and Joe help you transform into the space of your dreams! They were there every step of the way and caterer to any request that I had! They're prompt, polite, FUN and professional. They even helped during the reception! I would recommend this venue to anyone who appreciates a beautiful venue and professional vendors!

Sent on 07/11/2016

We can not say enough about this venue. We am over the moon with the love and the hard work that everyone put in. Our reception was BEAUTIFUL because of everyone from the Plaza. Shelly is absolutely AMAZING, she is so flexible! Anne and Joe were nothing short of wonderful. We really felt like family. My husband and I stayed after our reception to chit chat with Joe, Anne, and Shelly...just to thank them for their extraordinary work. I do not think anyone else will welcome you into a venue like they did. We are truly grateful to them for making our night a dream come true.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Tarrel · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

This is a wonderful venue but you may have an issue with communication.

Sent on 05/29/2017

1.0

DO NOT USE THIS VENUE!! STAY AWAY!! Owners are nice upfront but they will change things that you are promised in the beginning. You will have to constantly fight with them. They do not return calls and emails right away. You have to chase them. The daughter in charge of events doesn't communicate with her parents (the owners) so she says one thing and owners say another. Bar payment was made to daughter night before wedding but on my wedding night she wasn't there so the owner Ann came screaming at me demanding my credit card saying I didn't pay and was trying to rip them off (DURING THE WEDDING) she later called Shelly who advised that I did pay her. No apology was made to me. Their bartender was drinking and left the bar to go dance. She was rude to my guests. It was a nightmare for me. Nice venue but not worth the stress and lies. Please stay away otherwise your big day will be ruined!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015