14 Reviews for Platinum Weddings & Events

To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
13 Platinum Weddings & Events Reviews

Hiring Platinum Weddings & Events was the best decision we made and money spent on the wedding and for our own sanity! Thank you Taryn and Gabriella for allowing us to have the most wonderful day of our lives! Everything was so perfectly organized and taken care of, giving us complete peace of mind to just enjoy and absorb all the love and joy of the day! With both our crazy travel and work schedules, we couldn't imagine pulling off a destination wedding without you guys. We received so many compliments from friends and family about how smoothly and perfectly everything turned out! As a bride who's pretty clueless about wedding planning, and not a ton of aesthetic sense, Taryn did an amazing job making recommendations along the way that were both practical, and exactly what we wanted in terms of look and feel. Taryn totally respected our need to stay within a budget, and offered some amazing advice on how to best do that. She's extremely organized and on top of her game. During the entire year of working with Taryn, she's always extremely prompt in her replies, and always with the most uplifting and upbeat attitude, which took so much of the stress of wedding planing out of the process...even our families loved Taryn and Gabriella! Thank you again and I would definitely highly recommend Platinum Weddings & Events to anyone getting married in Maui!!

Profile Picture sharon, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Taryn was the most supportive and resourceful wedding planner I could have asked for! She stood by us when our florist bailed and even through a possible hurricane! It has been an absolute pleasure to work with her. What makes her exceptional is her responsiveness, undivided attention and care to detail, and her clear passion for weddings. She doesn't treat me like I'm just another person getting married on Maui, which was the vibe I got from a few planners I interviewed. Even when I did not go with some of her recommended vendors, Taryn was very supportive. Regrettably, my first choice florist flaked out last minute and Taryn was able to secure another one last minute! While some people do not think they need a wedding planner, peace of mind and support is priceless. Even the most organized human beings, like me, needs help in battling the beast that is a destination wedding! So many things can go wrong and it usually does. Mine was a small wedding (25 people) and I could not have pulled it off without Taryn. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture angela, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Civil, Non-Religious

Platinum Weddings was the best decision we made! Gabriella was amazing to work with! She graciously and honestly answered all my random questions. I had very little wedding related stress. I put my full trust in her and am so glad I did. I gave her my vision and ideas, and she ran with it, creating something even better than I envisioned. Actual quotes from most of our guests, "Best wedding ever." Thank you Platinum!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

The memory will last a lifetime. Best of all my beautiful bride was so happy she glowed! Platinum Weddings delivered on every detail. Thanks Taryn!!

Profile Picture User6204256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Taryn did a fabulous job helping us with our wedding and was very professional from day one! She was very prompt, friendly, detailed, informative and caring throughout the whole process. We are so happy with our decision with choosing her to be apart of our special day!! I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you Taryn!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Taryn is the most professional, efficient, and caring Planner I could ever imagine! She delivered on every promise; even more, she exceeded my highest expectations. A special strength of hers is that she is obviously well connected in the Maui event planning community and is highly regarded by her peers. I felt like the vendors we selected would do anything for Taryn! Of all the carefully considered choices you will make for your wedding, choosing Taryn will be your smartest.

Profile Picture Kathlene, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning

We were lucky enough to find and work with Taryn who made our little wedding absolutely stress free and perfect. Taryn was professional from beginning to end and was always prompt in replying to our questions/needs. My wife and I are both amazed how stress free the wedding day was because of Taryn, even after the hotel had an issue with our location. We could have saved a little money by working directly with the hotel, but in the end, it was well worth it to work with Taryn.

Profile Picture User6207849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Taryn and Gabby are awesome! They always replied promptly and were such a wealth of knowledge. Taryn knows the best vendors and we were able to get the best vendors for our wedding and still stay within budget!!! I never had to worry/stress about time! Taryn always reminded me when I had to make my next decision. Thank you Taryn for taking that stress off my shoulders. It was amazing to have someone who I trusted by my side throughout the whole wedding planning process. I have never dealt with someone who is more organized :) I could have never done it without Platinum! They made my dream wedding a reality! I miss talking to Taryn on a regular basis.

Profile Picture User6207863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I can not say enough great things about Taryn and Gabriella of Platinum Weddings. They are extremely professional, organized and easy to work with! Their attention to detail is like no one else. From the first conversation through final day of the event they don't skip a beat. I would recommend them for any wedding, large or small, these are your girls!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Taryn is absolutely incredible. She ensured that the most important day of our lives went off without a hitch. Her professionalism and integrity are without comparison. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6204184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taryn from Platinum Weddings and Events is amazing! She went above and beyond in planning and executing my event. The decor, food, transportation, entertainment, and other aspects were just how I wanted them. Taryn was lively and cheerful, yet impeccably organized! She was very easy to communicate with, and I could tell that she really cared about me, my guests, and the event! I have no complaints, and would highly recommend Taryn and the rest of her team!

Profile Picture User6204443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning

Taryn Wyant, owner, provided a stress free, beautiful wedding. She provided a list of wonderful vendors from the floral to the makeup artist that were top of the line. We couldn't have been happier! She is the best!

Profile Picture Randi, 7/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Taryn is the best at what she does. She is the most well organized person I have ever met, and every detail of the wedding was perfect. She pay very close attention to your needs, and she is so accommodating. When little changes needed to be made (and even a major change or two!) Taryn did not even flinch, she made it happen. Her upbeat attitude and relatability made her so easy to work with. I definitely recommend using Platinum Weddings and Events!

Profile Picture User6204059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review