Platinum Vibrations Entertainments Reviews

6 Reviews for Platinum Vibrations Entertainments

1 User photo

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments 1

Beth Lee · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Professional, dependable, Knowlegdeable and most important FUN.

Having an immediate response to my initial email and every call and email during the planning stages, and Jack's enthusiasm played a large part in our choosing Platinum Vibrations as our entertainment. They have a variety of packages to choose from too. Jack worked with the bride and groom to come up with a personalize play list and helped to keep our wedding reception on track. They were energized, engaging and friendly. I couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ's. Thank you Platinum Vibrations for helping make the wedding reception a hit.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Beth! I had a fantastic time at Austin and Bridgett's wedding and I can't thank you enough for having us be their wedding DJ! It was a pleasure working with you all and your fireworks show was amazing!

Kerry West · Married on 06/22/2019

Stress free

Couldn’t be happier with the decision to hire Platinum Vibrations. They really went above and beyond for us, and made everything so easy and stress free. THANK YOU

Sent on 07/03/2019

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you very much Kerry! We had so much fun, congratulations to you and Paula! You’re a wonderful couple with wonderful family and friends! We’re so happy for you and thank you for having us!
  • Maddison

Maddison · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Working with Jack was great! He was the DJ at our wedding. From the very beginning he tried to get to know us as a couple and find out our style. He was very flexible and went over and beyond to help with other last minute hiccups that were unexpected that are not related to the DJ. I would definitely recommend Jack to DJ at any event and will keep him in kind for the future!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review Maddison! Your wedding was beautiful and enjoyed by all! The venue was stunning, the guests were fun and of course you two were amazing to work with, it was an honor to be a part of your big day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Christina

Christina Croney · Married on 03/23/2019

What a FABULOUS experience!!

If you ask me to use one word to describe our experience with Platinum Vibrations Entertainment that word would be FABULOUS!!

Jack was so great to work with. His communication is great and when my brain just didn’t have anything left he would make a suggestion and it would fit! Just like it was meant to be!

Making Jack and Ashlee a part of our Wedding and Reception was one of the best decisions we made for our special day! They are both professional and charismatic and fun to be around!

Make them part of your next event!!
    You will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christina. We had a blast working with you and we wish you and Wayne a very happy marriage together.

L Rutherford · Married on 07/06/2018

So much fun

Jake did a great job keeping our wedding guests informed and entertained throughout the evening. His set up looked and sounded great! I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Platinum Vibrations Entertainments 2

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Lauren. We had so much fun at Colt & yours big day! You guys were wonderful to work with and deserved that amazing wedding that it was. Thank you for hiring us!
  • Brian

Brian Neal · Married on 06/12/2018

Made a great day even greater!

Hired platinum vibrations to DJ and MC my son’s wedding. Couldn’t ask for better service than we got! They were fantastic! They were so in tune to what my son and his new bride wanted. A very classy, professional yet really fun job. My second son is thinking about getting engaged. Guess who I will be calling again.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments's reply:

Thank you Brian, I had so much playing for you and your family for Riley's big day! Thank you for having me!