Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Platinum Star Band

Sample Music (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
8 Platinum Star Band Reviews

We could not have chosen a better band! During and (in the days and weeks) after, we got endless rave reviews from folks who attended our wedding—both older and younger generations, proving that the mix of music was perfect. Ryan was very easy to work with, listened to our requests and concerns, explained anything we had questions about, and was incredibly accommodating. He also made the process as stress-free as possible, which is important for any couple planning a wedding! It’s very visible that this band loves and is passionate about what they do, which makes hiring the band a fun and stress-free process, rather than a business transaction. Even if you think this band might be out of your budget or not the perfect fit, I’d recommend just having a chat with Ryan.

Profile Picture User7154606, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Ryan and his team were awesome for our wedding! We got a lot of compliments after the wedding on how great the band was. They certainly know how to get everyone excited. It was also very easy to work with them prior to the big day. They are extremely experienced and calmed us down and ensured everything will go smoothly when we felt like wedding planning was getting a bit overwhelming.

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I loved these guys. By far the easiest choice and best vendor to work with. We had a piano player for our ceremony and cocktail hour and a 9 piece band for the reception which was mind blowing. The musicianship was unreal. Vocals were amazing and the horn section added so much! Reach out and talk to Ryan before you make a decision. He was super nice and really helpful.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/3/17, 1 Review

Hi Ryan:

Todd and I just got back from our honeymoon and we wanted to thank you and the band for helping to make our wedding so amazing! We have heard from plenty of our friends and family about how amazing you guys were. We hope you all had as much fun as we did.

Thank you again for everything!

Always,
Ariana and Todd

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band has it all and we loved them from the first time we saw them at a wedding expo, to our last dance song on our wedding day.
Planning a wedding is stressful enough but Ryan, his band, and Barbara at Omnipop (their booking agency) made the entire process easy and memorable.
From song selection (off their list) to one off songs we asked them to play, they brought their A game. I'll be honest, I had doubt on how well they would end up doing with custom song selection, some of which we requested 1 to 2 weeks before our day. Never once did Ryan ever say no and they played the songs flawlessly! Platinum Star blew our friends and family away and to this day they still talk about how awesome the band was.
Seriously, the day of we had changes and they rolled with it and made it special and took all my worries away. Afterall, in my honest a opinon, that is the most important thing about wedding planning. You a shelling out a lot of money and you want things to go smoothly. This band does it with ease! I would definitely book them again and again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

There's no way to properly explain what an impact this band made on our day. From the preparation calls with Ryan in the days leading up to our wedding day to the day itself, everything was seamless and stress free. Whether it was the acoustic set during our ceremony, the laid back music during our cocktail hour or the music throughout the reception, they were simply amazing. The dance floor was full the entire night, including those in our families who usually are not ones to dance. The band learned certain songs for our wedding and every song they played made our day that much more memorable. We are looking forward to seeing them again - thank you again Platinum Star Band!!!!

Profile Picture Marlena, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Hire this band NOW! Our wedding was last night and I couldn't wait to write this review. We met Platinum Star at a wedding expo and were intrigued. Ryan was nice enough to set up a meeting to see the band practice. After about 2 seconds we knew they were the band for our wedding!!! I think my exact words were "they make me happy!" Fabulous energy and you can tell that they love what they do. They were so accommodating with our budget. Every other band we met with would charge so much extra for a large group of musicians! We were able to afford all 7 members, ceremony AND cocktail hour music! This included a FAB sax player and a keyboardist who managed to make all cry with his touching version of Over the Rainbow. They were amazing and professional from Day 1. Always answering emails and suggesting great songs when we were short on ideas. The planning process was stress free and Ryan is so organized with his checklist to make sure you have all important songs covered. He went as far as offering to get ordained when our officiant backed out at the last minute! We feel like we gained a friend! Amazing band all around you will not be disappointed. All I heard all night was "your band is awesome!!!" They made our wedding extra special! Do not make a decision on your band until you call Ryan!!! Must have for your wedding day or any party!! Incredible group of muscians as well as people! Loved loved loved every single song and didn't want it to end! Thank you Platinum Star for a memorable and fabulous wedding!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow where to start. This band is the best. I had the rare opportunity to be both a bride that hired this band and a guest at my best friend's wedding who was planning to use a dj, but then had to use them after they rocked the house at ours. Working with Ryan was amazing, he was my favorite vendor to deal with as he is the nicest and most professional. They truly made our wedding the party of the century. THe dance floor was packed the entire night and the variety of songs was amazing. Whenever we see guests from our wedding they all still comment on how fun our wedding was because we had the best band. My wedding was a fancy country club while my best friend's was a casual country barn wedding and the Patinum Star Band was perfect in both settings and made both of us feel special by catering to us in unique ways. The singers are amazing and the music is incredible. I cannot think of a single thing I would change. Thank you, Platinum Star Band!!! I hope I get to see you perform again soon!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/12/16, 1 Review