Platinum Productions, Incorporated Reviews

38 | Lunenburg, MA

38 Reviews for Platinum Productions, Incorporated

I used Platinum Productions for my August 2014 wedding and they did an incredible job and were very reasonably priced. Everything was as discussed and went smoothly. People had the dance floor packed from the first song til after the clean up crews had arrived. I was thrilled with my decision to use Platinum Productions and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Mike was very professional, friendly, and flexible. We could choose what music was played (or not played) at our wedding reception on the easy-to-use website, but we also didn't have to micro-manage because Mike filled in the rest. The music perfectly set the mood from cocktail hour through dinner and dancing. I would definitely recommend Platinum Productions to any other brides-and-grooms-to-be.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Mikey, what can I say, he is the best of the best. His overall rating should be a 6 out of 5. Always goes above and beyond expectations. There is no doubt in my mind that he offers THE BEST services not only in MA and New England but in the entire USA!!! You have to use this guy for any event. He is an amazing guy and his company is top of the line, worth every single penny!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

I work as a wedding photographer on the side, and I knew that I wanted Mike and Platinum Productions to DJ my wedding after working along side them. When I worked with Mike he gave me a timeline of the events happening (parent dances, cake cutting, etc.) and he always made sure I was present and READY before anything started. As a bride, I felt at ease knowing all the people I hired would be working as a team under Mikes guidance.

Mike and his crew show a passion for what they do and take a tremendous pride in making sure your party amazing. All of the guests at our wedding commented on how incredible the music was and that the pulse of the party never came down. They even were able to accommodate most of our guests requests without taking away from the flow of the music. We highly recommend Platinum Productions for any event you are planning. Thanks again guys - Matthew and Caitlyn Germain

Sent on 04/29/2014

Maria · Married on 10/06/2012

We loved working with Platinum Productions. They took our wedding to the next level with sound at our ceremony, custom monogram on our dance floor and up lighting all over our venue. They kept the party moving all night. I was so pleased that the respected all generations of our family and played a wide variety of music . People still talk about it to this day!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Amy · Married on 06/22/2012

Platinum Productions was GREAT!!! Very helpful and flexible during the whole process. All of our guests commented on how great they were. Thank-you very much for making our special day so much fun!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Deborah · Married on 06/12/2010

Platinum Productions helped to make my wonderful day AMAZING. Mike is truly professional and is an excellent DJ. Not only did he provide all of the music for my ceremony and reception, he also guided the wedding party introductions and activities, then spun some dazzling lights while we danced our butts off!

One of the best features was the online event planner. It was so helpful to be able to change your mind, change your mind, change your mind about every little detail and the perfect songs for each moment....and not be driving a DJ crazy with endless revisions.

I have recommended Mike Campbell and Platinum productions to many people over the last couple of years. If you are looking for a guaranteed great time for all, I would say there is no other option.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Daniel · Married on 10/10/2009

Mike was amazing he had everyone on the dance floor dancing all night long. He also had a light show that was out of this world. Not to mention the sound quality was also amazing! Thanks Mike for the amazing job you did at our wedding, we are so greatful.

Sent on 10/11/2012

B · Married on 09/30/2017

Mike is a true professional who knows how to capture a crowds attention and direct it to where it belongs. He was able to provide us with just what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2016

Mike is a true professional. Don't let his youthful countenance fool you...He really knows what he is doing! You can tell that he has built up a successful business with awesome services offered. We used Platinum Productions for both ceremony and reception, and also opted for a Photobooth setup. Mike did a terrific job with my obscure requests for ceremony music (soundtracks from the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, and Gladiator), and the reception music was a hit all night. I spent most of the post-dinner night on the dance floor! As I would imagine happens at certain points at every wedding, there were a few mishaps in communication/schedule of events/etc...But a good MC can smooth over these moments effortlessly, and Mike did exactly that. He would phase out music if the cue was off and play the song again at the proper point. He dealt with a last minute addition to the bridal party introductions with such class, it seemed as though he had been planning to announce him all along. As far as the Photobooth...WOW! This was probably the highlight of the night. Our guests loved the setup, and our photobooth attendant (Josh, I think?) was a great help that night. At the end of the wedding my husband and I received an awesome photo album of all the photo strips our guests had taken, with messages written from them too! I can't say enough about this company.. they were an important part of the success of our wedding. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Mikey Campbell, the owner, is extremely professional and easy to work with. He has top quality and state of the art equipment. We loved his online planner which allowed you to choose all your songs for every part of the wedding, including an area where guests could log on and request reception songs. Our dance floor was packed all night long as he played songs that kept everyone on their feet. The uplighting that he provided was great and lit up our tent beautifully. My one complaint was that he didn't play most of the songs that we had on our "must play list", but that may have been due to all the requests our guests were making throughout the night. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/05/2014

Platinum Production was great! They new what music to play at our wedding which made everyone at the wedding dance!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2013

Platinum Productions was a wonderful addition to my wedding! They played music just as I asked (changing some music the day of my wedding :)) Their online catalog and website was a great tool and easy to navigate. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2014