60 Reviews for Platinum Party Events DJ & Photobooth

Flat Screen (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

You guys where amazing, would recommend you guys

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Platinum Party's Magic Mirror Photo Booth was such a hit at our wedding!! We loved the idea and the pictures came out so great!! We liked that it was different than the traditional Photo Booth and the idea is so unique! Thomas and Laurie were really great to work with, we 100% recommend them!! Thank you so much, you were great!!!

Chelsea and Jeff Burawa

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thomas and Laurie are the nicest people and provided the most unique photo booth that we've ever seen for our wedding! My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Thomas and Laurie at a bridal show and we fell in love with their Magic Mirror Photo Booth. It was so unique and different from the ordinary photo booth. We loved the fact that you can see yourself in the mirror and that way you can see how you look for the picture. We also loved the fact that you could write on the mirror when you were done taking pictures that would print on the photos! Also unique was that 3 pictures printed out on one photo! The props that they provided too were really fun.Thomas and Laurie were very nice and accommodating to our needs. They made a one of a kind photo template for our wedding! Their Magic Mirror Photo Booth was a big hit at our wedding and I highly recommend Platinum Party Events for your wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Platinum Party Events did an amazing job at our wedding. Laurie is so sweet and attentive. She took the time to meet with me and my husband , she explained everything and listen to what we wanted. She provided suggestions and is well informed on the details. We had a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Ginny, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The decision to choose Platinum Party Events was an easy one, especially after talking with Laurie on the phone for the first time. We knew that we wanted a no-frills DJ experience for our wedding with a vendor that would listen to our requests but also be willing to improvise a bit; we got both with Platinum Party Events. Aside from a few songs that we knew we definitely did and did not want played, we didn’t have a set theme in mind; after meeting with us in person for about an hour and discussing the types of music we like and dislike, Laurie was able to come up with a perfect playlist for each event during our wedding. The end result was a great evening filled with memorable music that fit our personalities and tastes perfectly and kept everyone dancing and entertained the whole time. We got many compliments on how great the music was. We can’t recommend them enough. If you’re looking for a great, affordable DJ who will absolutely nail the music at your wedding, look no further than Platinum Party Events.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laurie and her husband, Tom are so wonderful at what they do! We booked Laurie through a bridal show and it was a package deal, DJ & Photo Booth. From the day we signed the contract to the end of the wedding night, Laurie was professional, friendly and knowledgable. through-out the planning process, i had so many questions/concerns and Laurie always responded quickly and answered my concern. most importantly on the day of the event Laurie rocked the show. she kept my guest dancing all night long-I do not think anyone wanted to leave. on top of that, the Photo Booth was such a hit!! everyone is still talking about it. I couldn't say enough things about Laurie & Tom!!! we are so relieved the night went off went out a hitch and glad we had Laurie and Tom there!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Laurie and Thomas and their Magic Mirror Photobooth were the perfect addition to our wedding! They designed a hockey themed template for us since I grew up a Rangers fan and my husband is a huge Islanders fan. They brought so many hockey themed props as well as other wedding themed props! They remembered that my venue did not allow feather props and brought plenty of others instead. They emailed me three different templates to choose from! They even helped us put together a photo guestbook for us with a scrapbook I bought! What a fun and memorable thing to have at our wedding with such great people running the booth.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding and a lot of it had to do with Laurie and Thomas at Platinum Party Events. The ceremony music was perfectly timed and our guests enjoyed the pre-ceremony music while they were finding their seats. The transition from ceremony to cocktail hour was seamless and we really appreciated the professionalism that they exhibited in making sure everything was in place. We had a relatively short reception that was behind schedule due to our ceremony running late and despite that, Laurie was able to make up the time and did not make the day feel rushed. We had our first dance "on the clouds" which was a great way to add something "extra-special" to our special day, Everyone got up and danced and generally had an awesome time, especially when an unexpected guest arrived...the dark lord of the Sith himself...Darth Vader! It really was a wonderful surprise and a memorable addition to the wedding that Platinum Party Events organized. We can't say enough good things about Platinum Party Events but we would like to take the time to say "Thanks! And May the Force be with you always..."

Profile Picture Ken, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guests loved who we had as a DJ. She was keeping everyone involved down to the last minute.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laurie and Thomas were amazing from the first day we met with Laurie to the day of our wedding they were nothing less than wonderful . They worked with us to make sure we got everything we needed and wanted. They very quickly turned from our vendors into our friends. The magic mirror was a hit everyone loved it. Laurie's ceremony she prepared hit every aspect of our life and captured us perfectly. And the music had our guest up all night . I couldn't say one bad thing. I will Recommend platinum party events to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Laurie and Tom of Platinum Party Events are amazing! We could not have asked for two nicer people to work with! Laurie was so helpful and she made everything so special for us! Laurie was also our officiant and I can definitely say there is no one better! We are s appreciative of everything you guys did for us on our day! :-)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Laurie made sure from day one to keep in contact often and was always pleasant to talk to. She and her husband Thomas also provided a state of the art photo booth that was a huge hit at our wedding! I was extremely pleased with Laurie officiating our wedding and she made sure we were at ease even through the ceremony. We filled out a questionnaire a few weeks prior to the event and it was very detailed so she knew everything that we did and didn't want. If we had to do it all over again we would definitely choose Thomas and Laurie again!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Platinum Party Events was absolutely phenomenal. I could not say enough wonderful things about Their services and neither could my guests. They still rave about what fantastic music Laurie played and how fun and upbeat she made our wedding. The photo booth was an added bonus but a definite must have! It is so unique and unlike any other photo booth there is. My husband and I were thrilled and would reccomend Platinum Party Events a million times over.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved Laurie! She was so helpful and very professional. She had wonderful ideas on different options for my big day. She was very accommodating in making sure that if she didn't have A song I needed, she would do her best to get it. Was never needed however since her music selection was plentiful! A pleasant bonus was the fact that everytime we chatted, it was like talking with an old friend! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Platinum Party events as our DJ & also rented the Photo Booth. Laurie was so helpful pre-wedding with answering all of our questions and even sending me some readings when i told her we were still working on picking out only a few weeks before the wedding. During the wedding she kept the energy up and had so many guests on our dance floor for the whole night. The Photo Booth was also a HUGE hit and the best part is you get an album of ALL the photo booth photos, which is great to look at after the wedding! Thank you so much DJ Platinum Party Events for making our wedding a memorable one!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Laurie and Thomas impressed my husband and I from the beginning until the end! They were professional , detailed, and enthusiastic . We were so thankful to find them and have them dj our most important day. They kept the night flowing and the dance floor filled!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laurie was amazing!!! From the very beginning she was quick to respond and very attentive to our needs. She was so helpful and really helped to make us feel at ease. Our wedding was so much fun! Her music selections were on point and she knew how to get the party going! We would HIGHLY recommend using Platinum Party Events for any occasion that you want to have the best time!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laurie and her husband Thomas from Platinum Party Events were wonderful to work with. They worked with our schedule and were there with any concerns that we had and answered any questions that we had. Laurie was also our officiant and did a beautiful and heart felt ceremony for the two of us. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ and or an officiant. They welcomed us into there lives and made our wedding one to remember!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

My husband and I got married at the Chateau in Kingston, NY on 9/24/16. It was a beautiful day with lots of love and delicious food to eat. All night long and the days after our wedding guests would compliment the beautiful ceremony, the awesomen music, and fun photobooth. Laurie and Tom at PPE provided all three as Laurie was our officiant and DJ and Tom ran the photo booth. From the first phone convo to the last moments of our reception Laurie and Tom were a sense of comfort. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. They felt like old friends from the get go and we couldn't be happier with the services they provided. Laurie made our ceremony so beautiful and special and was genuinely happy for us. The music had everyone dancing and the photobooth was such a fun addition. And to top it of their prices are very reasonable. We can't thank them enough for making our day so special and fun. We highly recommend them for any party needs!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

This DJ is the best around. We had almost booked another DJ when I met Laurie at a bridal show and knew that we wanted them to be our DJ for the wedding. They were amazing to say the least. Every month sometimes two times a month they checked in just to see how things were going and if they could help with anything. The day of the site visit was great! Laurie came out and looked at the property and helped my now husband and I visualize where things would be set up and took us step by step through the day. We were the first couple to use their new mirror photo booth and let me tell you it was a hit among our guests. My husband and I have been married for over a month now and people are still raving about the music and the photo booth and about all the fun that they had! From the bottom of our hearts thank you! They are honestly the best around!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to even begin?? My husband and I could not feel more grateful to have had Laurie and Platinum Party Events by our side to have helped us celebrate our special day. From the first day of meeting Laurie at a bridal show, to our big day... she was there every step of the way. The moment we knew we had to go with Platinum Party Events, was when we attended a second bridal show, and Laurie remembered us, we knew we could count on her. Throughout our entire planning process she was there with tips, help and most of all friendship to help us celebrate such a special time in our life. As the big day approached, and we had already made our song choices, we needed to reach out to Laurie to add in a few more songs and without hesitation she agreed to them and welcomed them, which made us feel all the more welcomed to enjoy our wedding. Most of all, Laurie helped our event to turn out even more incredibly beautiful than we had imagined, because she kept all of our loved ones surrounding us on the dance floor all night long, because of the atmosphere she maintained for us. When we look back on our special day, it will not necessarily be about what colors we used or what food was eaten... but who was there to celebrate with us, and we will remember them dancing the night away with us. Even weeks later, my guests still rave about one thing... our DJ!! And that is because Laurie took the time to get to know us, to think of us and to celebrate us, and for that we are so thankful we chose Platinum Party Events. Laurie, we cannot thank you enough for making our special day so very beautiful!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiance and I were referred to the company by friends and to say we loved them is an understatement. From the beginning they were helpful and wanted to make sure that our day was exactly how we wanted it. We live in the city, but the wedding was upstate. We were able to do everything by conference call and website. It was so helpful. Laurie reached out multiple times to make sure we were on track. The day of, they were more than accommodating & the day went flawlessly; mostly because of their organization and attentiveness to us! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What can I say about Platinum Party events, they were amazing. Tom and Laurie are the most amazing husband and wife team, very caring and professional. Laurie helped my daughter every step of the way to make her wedding day perfect, the music, the lightening and the interacting with the guests everything was amazing. Laurie went out of her way to reassure me throughout the cocktail hour that everything was going to turn out perfect after we had a nightmare with the wedding coordinator (wedding coordinator was in no way associated with Platinum Party Events). Thank you Laurie and Tom for traveling to and sharing in our daughters special day. We look forward to working with you again...

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Laurie and Tom went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely amazing! Would use them again in a second and would certainly recommend them for any affair you could be having. Thank you both so much for all you did for us!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Laurie and Thomas were wonderful!! They were so helpful from the beginning and made our day great. Their experience and enthusiasm showed how much they cared about our wedding experience. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Our guests loved the music and they helped our wedding be the best wedding most have ever attended. We highly recommend them for any event! Thank you Platinum Party Events for a once in a lifetime wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/4/16, 1 Review