Platinum Lining Events Reviews

43 | Upland, CA

43 Reviews for Platinum Lining Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andrea · Married on 03/27/2015

I can not thank LaDawn enough for being my words of wisdom throughout my wedding planning process. Her company delivered above and beyond my expectations. I knew going into the planning process I wanted to hire someone. Since I have worked in this industry I knew I would be a picky bride and having LaDawn put me into reality check. She let me cry when I needed it and was there until I did my grand exit at my wedding. I remember hugging her and being extremely grateful. It is worth every penny to have someone oversee our wedding. I had to work hard to let go and enjoy but I absolutely trusted her and her team. Better yet my mom was very confident in her and that made me feel even better. I compare every wedding that I have been to in regards to the organization and efficiency to my own and I am sooooo happy that I hired a coordinator. She brought the balance that I needed with my vendors and was always great about communicating with me. It is worth the investment for your peace of mind to enjoy your wedding day to the absolute completeness. LaDawn is and her team are AMAZING!!!!

Jade · Married on 08/02/2014

Platinum Lining Events was great! I met LaDawn July 2013 not knowing what to expect for hiring a Wedding Planner. That day I was ready to sign up but she insisted we think about it. I knew I wanted to hire her from Day 1 and I can say it was definitely worth it. Over the year of planning she was very helpful. We stayed close to our budget and on time with wedding tasks. Any issue that may have come about from any other outside hired Vendor she was there getting all issues resolved. Every Bride stresses about thier big day but I can guarantee you LaDawn will help you make it go by as painless as possible, smiling and holding your hand. It truly was a breeze with Platinum Lining Events. I couldn't have planned my wedding without her. Platinum Lining Events provides platinum service.

Garrett · Married on 07/19/2014

LaDawn & her team at Platinum Lining Events was instrumental in making my sister's go beautifully. We knew what we wanted, and LaDawn was there to advise us and manage all of the details perfectly. We knew we needed a planner and a day-of coordinator to help us deal with all of the contracts, payment schedules, and organization that it all required, and LaDawn was able to take care of everything allowing us to enjoy the day and the memories we created that day. She was even able to help us find licensed and insured babysitters to help with the kids' sleeping schedules so that our extended family could enjoy the wedding! We are so thankful for her help, her care, and her expertise.

Brittney · Married on 04/12/2014

PLE...there is no better suiting word other than amazing! LaDawn was an outstanding coordinator and was truly a joy to work with. My wedding day was seamless and it was only because LaDawn went above and beyond to get the job done. With over 15 months of planning, she was ALWAYS punctual, patient, pleasant and professional. She calmed my nerves, made great recommendations and kept me on task. LaDawn has an amazing relationship with trusted vendors and will do everything in her power to execute your vision of a dream wedding. Hiring LaDawn is an investment which is worth each and every penny!

Anyone looking for a wedding/event coordinator, look no further!

Paul · Married on 11/29/2013

LaDawn organized our wedding and coordinated with the vendors from 400 miles away. We gave her only a few months to get everything scheduled and had the complication of planning our wedding the day after Thanksgiving. We know it was difficult to locate people that were available. We appreciated her responsiveness and resourcefulness. She even helped over the phone on the morning of the wedding with last minute directions and vendor contacts.

Demek · Married on 09/01/2013

For the few men that probably visit this site, I thought it would be beneficial to provide my personal recommendation for an amazing event planner, LaDawn Williams of Platinum Lining Events. My personal experience as a Groom on the most important day of my life was extremely important to me. As men, we don't always want to get into the details of the entire wedding event, but no matter how we may pretend it is not important to us, we want things to go perfect from all perspectives (most importantly your future wife's perspective).

After experiencing a GREAT wedding planner in action, it is clear that it is the most important investment you make after purchasing the ring! Platinum band then contact Platinum Lining Events! She has great relationships with great vendors, saving you time, money, and stress! It is a great way to start your marriage with great decision making! LaDawn is the best!

Sharon · Married on 09/01/2013

My daughter's wedding was over the top spectacular. The Wedding Day was superbly executed by our wedding planning. It flowed like clockwork. Her attention to detail and the vendors that she chose were on point for this event.
    The décor was truly unforgettable It was a 14 month process with monthly conference calls. However, she was always very responsive, sometimes daily. One day I was having a stress attack and she drove to my house to calm me down. With her calming and reassuring tone she said "that's my job." Many, many kudos to LaDawn at Platinum Lining Events. I was an extremely satisfied MOB, Sharon Green

Kim · Married on 09/01/2013

LaDawn is the answer to your every wedding prayer: She is the queen of quality service and the portrait of professionalism. Platinum Lining Events is the missing ingredient to a gorgeous and unforgettable wedding.

Quality of service & Professionalism – I live in DC, but my wedding took place at The London West Hollywood. LaDawn’s quality service, attention to detail, organization and impeccable work ethic made my wedding a success.For 13 months of planning, she scheduled regular conference calls and made sure when I came to LA, my days were productive.

LaDawn’ s professionalism and experience helped me successfully navigate my way through the process of designing invites, selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, decor, fashion, etc. On wedding weekend, her hard work paid off. My LA (80) and out-of-town guests (over 100) enjoyed LA tours, activities, elegant ceremony and fabulous reception.

Value –LaDawn’s valuable insight made my wedding day perfect. She truly listened to what my husband and I envisioned for our special day and made it happen. She made sure every exquisite detail represented our vision. LaDawn put magic in every moment. She was behind the scenes, creating a seamless transition from one beautiful moment to the next. She had a way of making all the pieces fit together.

My wedding party and guests complimented me on the wedding’s elegance and seamless “flow.” That was all LaDawn. She helped us illustrate our love through the coordination and management of all the wedding activities and details.

Flexibility –There were many details (budget, venue logistics, transportation, late RSVPs and no shows) that were fluid. LaDawn stayed flexible and 10 steps ahead of the challenge. LaDawn always had a solution on how to move past the set-back. She is a chameleon; LaDawn’s compassion and warmth will ease your anxiety and stress, and her business savvy and negotiation skills will work overtime to deliver nothing but the best.

Eva · Married on 05/26/2013

LaDawn was so amazing and the wedding went perfectly! Couldn't have done it without her and would highly recommend her!

Ayrin · Married on 05/10/2013

LaDawn is the most amazing event planner. Her skillfulness and ability to turn your dream into reality is why I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of an event planner. She took care of absolutely everything that I needed help with, including making our big day go so smoothly that I had no problems at all. I am so grateful that she was apart of the most important day of my life, I can't imagine anyone going to anyone else for their wedding or event planning needs!

Ann · Married on 04/06/2013

Our wedding venue was short-staffed on our wedding day (even though I had planned every single detail for 9 months) and LaDawn's team swept in and saved the day by doing the work that the venue staff was supposed to do. LaDawn and her team were absolutely amazing! LaDawn has everything a wedding coordinator should have: professionalism, a calm demeanor, sincerity, warmth, efficiency, and a positive, flexible attitude. I am so grateful she was there for our wedding day... I have no idea what would have happened without her!

Heather · Married on 09/29/2012

Using Platinum Lining Event was the BEST decision we made in planning our wedding. They were able to refer us to several different vendors and get us the best deal possible. We were even able to remain under budget. My wedding turned out beautifully. The ceremony and reception were exactly what I had envisioned. Platinum Lining Events made my dream wedding come to life. They were with me every step of the way on the day of the event and with me throughout the planning process. They were also flexible and accommodating with my schedule. I never felt stressed because I knew my wedding was in good hands. I do not know where we would be had we not been blessed by Platinum Lining Events.

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

In my first planning session with LaDawn I was very specific about the type of wedding I wanted, unique, fun and non traditional. She listened (which is actually very rare in the wedding industry) and went above and beyond to make my wedding day special, and most of all a reflection of me. The Platinum Lining Events team is prompt, responsive, and personable. They are extremely professional, but at that same time realize a wedding is an emotional event and you can tell they care about every aspect. I had many guests tell me it was the best/most fun/most beautiful they have ever had at the wedding. I would recommend working with PLE if you want a stress free wedding that is uniquely you.

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2012

LaDawn was amazing with our wedding invitations. She was professional, accommodating, sweet and very helpful. She didn't make us feel rushed at all while we were going through books and books of invitation samples to find the perfect one. She also helped us with the wording and ettiquette questions we had regarding invitations. Since we've sent out our invitations we have received numerous compliments on them. They were also pretty reasonably priced which is always a perk!! The quality, font, ink, etc. are all great and I would definitely recommend her services to my friends and family.

K · Married on 06/23/2012

Although my fiance and I were busy with school, jobs and other committments, I constantly received compliments that I was "calm" to be a bride! LaDawn from Platinum Lining Events understood our busy schedules and instinctfully responded by making all of our vendor appointments not only around our schedules, but with vendors who fit our personalities! As a result, our wedding turned out to be a reflection of exactly who we are, AND the experience and professionalism of PLE!!! On our wedding day, LaDawn and her staff took care of EVERY detail...major and minor! My new husband and I felt like celebrities!

Erika · Married on 05/26/2012

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES... Out of all of my vendors Platinum Lining Events (PLE) is a MUST! I am so pleased with everything that LaDawn from PLE did for my husband and I. From the day that we booked her we knew that hiring her was exactly what we needed. From the day of our first consultation my husband could not stop talking about how great she was and how much he really wanted to book her... and he's EXTREMELY quiet. I knew that with him being so impressed by her we would have to book her. We had met with a number of other planners prior to her and were not impressed or confident in their abilities at all. LaDawn has a ton of experience and knows what she is talking about.

I wanted a planner who wouldn't take over my wedding but would allow me to be as involved as possible... kind of like a best friend who planned the wedding with me. LaDawn was my Best Friend. She was there to allow me to tell her what my vision was and turned that into reality. I NEVER had to worry about anything! I'm the type of person people call a control freak... I have to know everything. I always hear about how brides are so stressed out all the way up until their wedding day and just want to get it over with and I just think that is so sad. I NEVER felt that way, and that was thanks to LaDawn. I didn't worry about anything because she was on top of everything. I would re-live my wedding month over and over again. LaDawn allowed me to have a stress free wedding and really enjoy the day with my husband.

Whenever I called her she answered within a couple of rings. Whenever I texted, she responded right away, and even when I answered an email in the middle of the night I showed I have incoming mail from LaDawn. I can't tell you how devoted she is to what she does. She is truly a professional.

LaDawn got along great with all of my vendors which was very important to us too. We had so many compliments from our guests as to how attentive she was. For example, my mom was tired of wearing her heels and changed shoes, LaDawn and her team quickly noticed and placed her heels in an easily accessible area. My mom told me that at times she was given gifts or had something in her hands and within seconds LaDawn and her team appeared to hold the objects or place the gifts on the gift table.

Not only did PLE do all these great things but they also SAVED ME MONEY!!! Yes, Brides... I mean that! PLE saved me thousands of dollars for the quality of work I received from their recommended vendors. I would best describe it as a Platinum Wedding on a budget :-).

PLE designed my invitation which were stunning. They are one of a kind. I had never heard of people saving an invitation that wasn't theirs, but as I continue to visit homes of family and friends I see my invitation on display. Everyone has said that it was the most beautiful invitation that they have ever received. Not only because it was my own wedding but I mean it when I say they were beautiful. They were made to fit our taste and consisted of sturdy paper, lace and some bling. They were beautiful. I recommend her for your invitations if you're interested of adding unique touches to your event.

I wouldn't have changed anything in my wedding. PLE was by far THE BEST investment I could have made out of all of my vendors.

You will not be disappointed. I suggest you book an appointment with her as soon as possible and secure your date as she will book up quickly. PLE is well worth it and once you see everything they do you will be amazed.

Platinum Lining Events was the BEST choice we could have made when choosing a Planner/Coordinator. Thank you PLE for a beautiful wedding and for being our Best Friends throughout our wedding planning!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2012

Platinum Lining Events was our invitation vendor of choice!
    LaDawn came very highly recommended from or DJ, after we had already met her at a local Bridal Show.

We got our Save-the-Date cards, Gobo light, Wedding Invitations, escort cards, and even a "Just Married" banner for the back window of our 'getaway car. All with our personalized monogramming & color scheme.

LaDawn made every appointment fun, social, and very professional. She takes her business very seriously, and helped us to create a gorgeous wedding invitation. She treated my husband, and my parents with respect, and listened to ALL OF US.

LaDawn met every deadline, made good on every promise, and was gracious enough to completely assemble the 'pocket' on the wedding invitations!!!

Melynda · Married on 10/08/2011

LaDawn was amazing!!!! She made everything that I invisioned in my head a reality!! LaDawn is a true professional and she made our wedding day FABULOUS!!!
    I would and will recommend LaDawn to any bride-to-be!!! We love her!!!

Melynda and Rich Martinez

G · Married on 09/03/2011

At first my fiancé and I were hesitant to pay extra for a wedding planner since we were on a tight budget, but hiring LaDawn turned out to be the best decision we made. My fiancé and I were both working full-time so we didn't have a lot of free time to search for reputable vendors within our budget and plan all the little details. LaDawn made things so easy, we told her how much we were willing to spend and she created the detailed budget, found vendors that we could afford and even setup the appointments to meet them. We were able to get discounts and extras at no cost from our DJ, photographer and reception location, since they all like working with her so much. We really liked working with her as well. I tend to be indecisive but she made the planning process very simple and stress-free. Once I gave her an idea of what I wanted, it was like she could read my mind and she knew exactly what I did and didn't like. On the wedding day we were able to just enjoy ourselves since LaDawn took care of everything including four unexpected guests. Countless friends and family told us they had a great time and it was one the best weddings they've attended. We would definitely recommend Platinum Lining Events to others without hesitation. LaDawn created the perfect wedding for us and hiring her was well worth every penny!

connie · Married on 08/12/2011

LaDawn was extremely professional and went out of her way to accommodate Phil and I as best she could. She had a very experienced knowledge that was very helpful in all areas of our wedding planning. We appreciated how friendly the staff was as well and how they made us feel like they truly enjoyed what they do and were there to make our dream come true in any way possible. Loved all of your advice, help and guidance, we couldn't be happier :)

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2011

Without the services provided by Plantinum Lining Events my wedding would of been the event you read about and felt sorry for the bride. Our wedding went smooth and as planned, right when I turned around to do something that needed to be done, LaDawn was right there already taking care of it for me without even asking. Her professionalism and knowledge was greatly appreciated and created assisted in the wedding of our dreams. Highly recommended!!!

Richelle · Married on 05/22/2011

Hiring at least a day of coordinator is highly recommanded in my opinion. My husband and I were very happy with the services we received from Platinum Lining Events. LaDawn is a true professional and her services were worth every penny spent. My husband and I were impressed with LaDawn's positive attitude and impeccable organizational skills. I was able to enjoy my beautiful wedding day knowing that all the little details were being taking care of by Platinum Lining Events!!

Laura · Married on 05/14/2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LaDawn! She is truly amazing and I can't say enough good things about her. I was extremely stressed out by wedding planning before we hired LaDawn. We were planning long distance, we had only 7 months before the wedding, we were worried about money, and we generally felt like we didn't know what we were doing. LaDawn instantly made us feel reassured, and made us feel that everything would come together. And thanks to her, it did! We chose the silver package--we had picked the venue and the photographer before hiring her. She helped us with everything else from that point on. We originally didn't plan on hiring a wedding planner, and I was very concerned about spending the money on a wedding planner up until the time we hired LaDawn. But I honestly don't know how we would have done it without her. She made our wedding what it was, and it was perfect. I have no regrets about hiring LaDawn, and I ended up feeling like she deserved to be paid many times what we paid her.

LaDawn directed us to a fantastic band, great lighting and rentals, an excellent string trio for the ceremony, and several more great vendors. She made the hiring of these vendors smooth, and I was thrilled with nearly all of them. I wasn't super excited about the florists she had us meet with, and LaDawn encouraged me to keep looking. We found the florist that we eventually hired together, and I struggled with the decision because that florist was beyond our budget. LaDawn talked me through the decision in several long (likely annoying) phone calls and helped me make the right decision given all of my concerns. In fact, I freaked out several times during wedding planning, and LaDawn was always willing to talk me down. She makes herself available for whatever you need, and is so kind and fun while she does it.

LaDawn also worked extremely hard dealing with our venue (and caterer). We picked the venue before we hired LaDawn. The venue was beautiful, and the people there are nice, but they're very disorganized. LaDawn put an unbelievable amount of work into making everything run smoothly.

LaDawn is a reassuring and fun presence, and she gets things done. I felt like she very quickly understood our vision for the wedding, and it was very important to her to make that a reality. And I was incredibly happy with our wedding. I highly recommend hiring her!

Donna · Married on 04/30/2011

When planning my daughter's wedding LaDawn from Platinum Lining Events came highly recommended. She was a lifesaver for us! She took care of everything with such class and style. She kept us within our budget and took care of the smallest detail. We wanted everything to be perfect and LaDawn made that happen for us. She was flexible in meeting with us and responding to all our needs in such a timely manner. She is so detail orientated that she left nothing undone. She gave so much or herself in preparing for our big day. Everything was perfect!!! LaDawn we are so greatful to you for making this day everything we hoped it would be!

Carissa · Married on 04/30/2011

There are no words to express our gratitude and appreciation for the job that LaDawn and her team did for our wedding...I can only hope this review will not only push you to make the decision to choose her, but that this review also captures our amazingly wonderful experience working with LaDawn....

My now husband and I were a couple on a budget trying to plan and execute the perfect wedding day. We wanted everything nice (within reason) AND the day to run smoothly. But how could you do that on a budget? most importantly-- how can you spend so much time planning this day AND trust someone else to have it run perfectly smooth too?

We met LaDawn through our florist. (Irises Designs, Rancho Cucamonga) She was also in charge of our linnens. So it was sort of bound to happen that we work together. We approached her for wedding planning services about 5 months before our wedding. We wanted a day of coordinator because most of the wedding planning had-- at that point, already been done. We wanted more than anything to have the day run smoothly and we were convinced we weren't going to be able to execute our vision without help. We both just wanted to just be a bride and groom that day---with no worries about little details that'd stress us out like timelines, giveaways, what's next?...etc...

Enter LaDawn and Platinum Lining Events.

We purchased her day of wedding coordinator services, and could not have been more pleased with the decision we made. From the moment we began talking to her about our vision and our day--we felt taken care of and that echoed throughout our working relationship and through the day of our wedding and even after our return from the honeymoon.
    LaDawn is organized, detail oriented, reliable, trustworthy and professional... she is everything you want to be on the day of your wedding but can't be because you are too busy being a bride or a groom. She is 10 steps ahead of you in the thought process and is miles away from you when it comes to having the bases covered. She's punctual, a pleasure to work with, and isn't afraid to confront any issues head on.

We are so glad we spent the money on LaDawn's services. Every single person we invited as well as our families have said how wonderful, and on point she was with every single detail. Things went absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! We could not have been more happier with everything...

Thank you so much LaDawn! We couldn't have done it without you! We'll miss you..and wish you and your business continued success....

Carissa And Joe