Platinum Events and Design Reviews

6 | Hillsdale, NJ

6 Reviews for Platinum Events and Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2008

We used Becky as our Day of Coordinator and for our paper items (menus, place cards, table numbers.) She was great to work with and knew exactly the look we were going for. She gave me great peace of mind the day of the wedding and helped more than I ever could have imagined - she's excellent to work with. She is making the paper products for my mom's 50th Bday - she does great work!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Allison · Married on 10/18/2008

I couldn't have been more happy with Becky's services. I originally hired Becky to do my invitiations & I grew closer to her & really got to know her. She has gone above & beyond as a DOC. Anytime I had a question or a concern about something she answered all calls & all emails promptly. She also did some stationary detail for me & it was unbelieveable. The day of the wedding Becky was on time & always there when I needed her. Just when I thought I needed something I would turn around and she was there. I got so many compliments on how nice & professional she was from my family & from guests. Becky is unbelievable & extremely talented. She's such a busy girl, but she always remembers what you need & what you were working on. I couldn't have pulled off my dream wedding without her.

Sent on 10/29/2008

Leigh · Married on 09/20/2008

Becky was amazing. She helped me so much I don't know what I would have done without her. I think she went over and above my expectations. She made my day so easy.

Sent on 10/10/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 07/25/2008

Becky was my Day of Coordinator. As soon as she got there she went right to work helping me rally up my party and relay messages. She was such a pleasure to be around the day of the wedding; a nice calming prescence. She kept things flowing and was there to lend a hand throughout the day. My bustle fell out twice during dancing and Becky was right there to pin it up for me. She disbursed my final payments and gratuities which was a nice relief. Becky also created my table numbers and signs for my bathroom baskets. They were very nice - as a matter of fact people took the table numbers home!
    I definitely recommend Becky's services for future Brides/Grooms.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2008

Becky was wonderful!!! She helped me SO much with last minute details, like the programs and she made the personalized water bottles too. Both were absolutely beautiful! She was there for me on the phone or email or text message whenever I was freaking out about something throughout the planning process. And on the wedding day, she set up all the details, tried her hardest to keep us on track time-wise (it was real hard though-damn near impossible). She put up with my in-laws and ME. Lol, I'm not the easiest person to deal with. She was there with/for me EVERY time I looked for her. She helped me with my dress and shoes and veil and took some great pictures. Her prices are extremely reasonable and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2008

Colleen · Married on 03/08/2008

Becky was truly the best decision I ever made during my wedding planning process. From the second I booked her I knew I was in good hands. She went above and beyond on everything and was there when I needed her. She was quick to respond to emails or return phone calls and she is very creative and has some amazing ideas to make your wedding more a more personal event. She arrived early the day of the wedding - put me at complete ease - and was right by my side when I needed her. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding because of her!

Sent on 10/09/2008