Platinum Designs Reviews

60 | Federal Way, WA

60 Reviews for Platinum Designs

1 User photo

Stephanie was awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Carolyn · Married on 05/18/2013

I worked with Stephanie at Platinum Designs for renting chair covers for my wedding. I contact her 2 weeks before my wedding (I was in a bit of a jam!) and she was able to help me get 120 chair covers and sashes in time for my wedding. She was very easy to work with and flexible in terms of picking up and dropping off the covers. The covers themselves really transformed my venue from "blah" to beautiful and I was so happy that I got them! Well worth the money for the rental. Thank you Stephanie & Platinum Designs!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Platinum Designs's reply:

Carolyn,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you. I am so glad that we were able to make this happen for you. Congratulations and good luck!

Teresa · Married on 09/01/2012

Stephanie was easy to work with and provided a great product. She arrived promptly at the time she agreed and did a wonderful job of setting up. I was very pleased with how everything looked. There were No hidden costs or unwelcomed surprises. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Annie · Married on 10/23/2011

Stephanie was very helpful in answering my concerns and emailing me photos so that I could better design my wedding. It was a pleasant experience.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Debbie · Married on 08/21/2015

Very good quality product and service was provided in timely manner. Great to work with.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Joyce · Married on 03/30/2014

Working with Stephanie at Platinum Designs was awesome. The chair covers, table runners, double sashes on the chairs was so beautiful. I am still hearing comments from our guests about how beautiful everything looked. Stephanie was very quick to respond to all of my emails and phone calls. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.
    Thanks Stephanie for making the day so beautiful with your items.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Merrill · Married on 11/30/2013

3.5

Stephanie was great!!!! I liked that she responded right away. She was flexible with my pick up and drop off times. She was flexible enough to add another sash and chair cover for our extra guest.

Sent on 12/02/2013

c · Married on 07/27/2013

3.5

Stephanie Tung was very helpful and the platinum crushed taffeta floor length underlays were beautiful with the black and white striped toppers I made. Other linens were of good quality. She gave us precise directions for pick-up. I would recommend this company.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Megan · Married on 07/15/2017

I contacted Platinum Designs for a quote 2 weeks before my wedding, and they were very prompt, friendly, and accommodating with my last minute request. We ended up buying our own linens in the end, but the prices seemed very reasonable compared to other rentals we priced up, and the customer service was excellent!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Amy · Married on 07/06/2013

3.4
      2.0
      2.5

The linens from this company truly made my tables a statement piece at the wedding! The tables and chairs looked awesome!

Sent on 07/13/2013