Platinum Designs Reviews

60 | Federal Way, WA

60 Reviews for Platinum Designs

1 User photo

Sandi · Married on 03/08/2014

I checked out several linen rental companies and thought Platinum Designs had the best choices however the reason I decided to go with them was all because of Stephanie. Stephanie was so wonderful to work with. She listened to what my daughter's vision was for her wedding and then acted upon it. We loved what she came up with. Stephanie always makes herself available to answer your questions. You don't have to wait forever for her to return your call or e-mail like quite a few vendors!! She is such a sweet and kind person overall that I felt like she was a good friend. I would go to her again.....in a heartbeat!! You will love her too I promise!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jean · Married on 03/08/2014

Stephanie of Platinum Designs did a beautiful job of setting up our venues at the Hansen and the Attic in Sumner. The tables and chairs were beautiful. She set things up in advance of the day and
    quickly responded to our needs. Thank you Stephanie for being a part of making our daughter's wedding day go flawless.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Andrea · Married on 12/14/2013

I have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from Platinum Designs on a local destination wedding previously. I am so glad I was introduced to her, her products and services. I will continue to refer her to my brides and venue guests as she is reliable, affordably priced, offers excellent services before the event with samples and suggestions, is quick to respond, offers timely services day-of, has a great variety of options to choose from and is an overall joy to work with. I look forward to the next time we work together and hope to do so often! Thank you again for a successful, beautiful event!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Platinum Designs's reply:

Thank you Andrea. It is always so wonderful to work with you. You yourself provide such a high standard of service. I also hope that we connect on many future events. Thanks again.

Anna · event on: 12/14/2013

Stephanie Williams provided more than excellent service. We are very appreciative!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Platinum Designs's reply:

Thank you Anna for your wonderful review. It was truly my pleasure!

Stephanie was more then great! She worked with my very busy schedule and helped make a stressful time less stressful for me. She was very professional throughout the whole process and extremely flexible with our meetings. She arrived on time the day to setup and everything turned out beautifully!! Exactly as we had planned.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Erin · Married on 10/06/2013

Stephanie was a dream to work with! My guest headcount changed frequently, as did my colors. She was patient and understanding through all of my e-mails and phone calls. What really sold Stephanie, was that each time we went to her studio, she would have my "idea's" set up for us to look at. Rather than having to keep our fingers crossed that two swatches of color looked good together, she actually put a table together so we could see the designs. I was so pleased to work with her.She even showed up early to tie our sashes on the Big Day - what a fantastic person to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Platinum Designs's reply:

Thank you Erin. It was wonderful working with you as well. You are such a great person. I wish you the very best. Congratulations and good luck!

Tim · Married on 09/28/2013

Platinum Designs was fantastic to work with! They provided great service, options, and support, and the pricing was just right!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Mai · Married on 09/21/2013

Stephanie was awesome to work with! Prices were very affordable and the outcome looked AMAZING!!! She turned 100 boring banquet chairs to something beautiful and elegant. I got compliments from all our guests on how wonderful it looked! Would definitely recommend Platinum Designs and would use them again.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/27/2013

Stephanie was GREAT to work with, great products and prices.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Sharon · Married on 07/27/2013

From the moment we contacted this vendor, the customers service and promptness of returned phone calls was fabulous. The chairs and table linens looked beautiful and the bride and groom and guests were in awe. Thank you for being a part of my daughter's special day.
    Sharon Potratz

Sent on 07/29/2013

Stephanie at Platinum Designs was very acommodating. She made time for multiple meetings and had great accessibility and follow up. She went above and beyond to make our went beautiful and convenient for us! Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Joan · Married on 06/01/2013

Platinum Designs is a wonderful company to work with. They were flexible in the pick up and drop off times and were a great deal compared to some other vendors. We rented chair covers that were in great shape and transformed the banquet chairs we were using.
    Thanks Stephanie!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Laurel · Married on 05/25/2013

Stephanie and her staff were amazing! They arrived early, did a beautiful job on the chair covers and we're all very pleasant to work with! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

I was referred to Stephanie at Platinum designs by a friend. It was getting hard to find good quality and great prices on rentals. I needed table linens and chair covers enough for about 150 people which can add up fast! When I went to visit Stephanie she had everything set up so it was easy to choose. Her prices were unbeatable! She was really willing to help brides on a budget. The day of my wedding I looked at her work and it looked absolutely beautiful! Every thing was just as I had imagined and better. Stephanie was so sweet and through the whole planning process she was very easy to get ahold of to make changes. I highly recommend Platinum designs!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Platinum Designs's reply:

Thank you Liz, I am so happy that we were a part of your special day. It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you the very best! Thanks again.

Lorraine · Married on 03/16/2013

Very easy and pleasant to work with. Was always quick to respond with any questions I had.

Sent on 03/21/2013

jolynn · Married on 09/22/2012

Platinum designs did a beautiful job! Stephanie was very quick to respond to emails and extremely accommodating. She made it extremely easy and I would recommend her to anyone'

Sent on 09/24/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2012

We rented linens (tablecloths, chair covers and sashes and napkins) from Platinum Designs. Everything about them was terrific. Stephanie is easy to work with, she provides exceptional ideas and options for the event and does exactly what she says she will do.
    I would recommend her to anyone having a special event and would myself use her in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Marian · Married on 07/22/2012

Stephanie at Platinum Designs was a pleasure to work with. She is super easy and every meeting with her was quick just how I like it! The linens and color for our wedding were amazing and beautiful!!!! Loved the wisteria purple color! Thank you for your beautiful linens you are very talented! Will recommend you to anyone who needs linens done for their wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2012

Stephanie at Platinum Designs is such a sweet lady and her products are high quality. We got a pretty great deal because she had a Groupon at the time which made it super affordable for me to get proper linens for my sister's bridal shower. The thing I liked most about Stephanie is how responsive she was to phone and email and how prepared she was. When I got to her place, she already had set out the colors and runners I had let her know I was thinking of using and set a table so I could see. I ended up changing up my mind based on this so it is SO good that she did this! I went with a peachier shade of pink. Also, she has the sequin tablecloths that people are so crazy about and it really dressed up my dessert table. She let me play around with different sizes and styles so it fit within my budget. She let me pick up the linens a couple days early and let me drop it off the day after at a reasonable time. I will definitely use her again.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Channdara · Married on 07/14/2012

It's a great place to rent the stuff for your wedding. Perfect services and very flexible.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

I was absolutely thrilled with Platinum Designs, Inc. The linens they provided for my wedding (table cloths, napkins, table runners, chair covers/sashes) were simply gorgeous and made my wedding look so elegant. They were able to set everything up within a timely manner and were very affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan an event!
    Nicole Coraggio

Sent on 05/10/2012

Cynthia · Married on 04/14/2012

Stephanie with Platinum Designs was great to work with! Every time I had a question she answered right away (literally within 10 minutes!) which always calms a bride's nerves! They provided our table overlays, chair covers and sashes and have tons of colors and designs. We were able to find a color that matched our bridesmaid dresses perfectly! When we arrived for our rehearsal the tables were already setup and looked beautiful! Definitely would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2012

I found the entire experience to be quite smooth-thank you

Sent on 04/13/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2014

Stephanie at Platinum designs was amazing to work with. She was courtesy, set up on time, and everything looked beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a better value!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Stephanie with Platinum Designs was great! I contacted her about linens 3 weeks before my wedding, and she was able to recommend a tablecloth color (Dusty Rose Organza) based on the color of my bridesmaid dresses and flowers. I didn't see the linens until I picked them up, but they ended up being the prefect color and looked BEAUTIFUL with my all the colors in my wedding. The prices for renting were also very reasonable.

Sent on 09/03/2013