Plants and Things Floral Design Reviews

Plants and Things Floral Design 5
Plants and Things Floral Design 6
Plants and Things Floral Design 7

Kerri · Married on 10/29/2017

I can't even BEGIN to rave about Bobbi - she is truly a hidden gem! I am a wedding photographer, so I've been in the industry for a long time. I thought I knew what I wanted when it came to my own wedding, and as I interviewed with other florists, I was shocked to find out the ones I jived with personality wise, their work needed a little bit more finesse. And other ones whose work I loved, I didn't feel would serve me in a good way. Then I met with Bobbi. She laid out all the flowers I had asked for on her desk and was literally putting together the bouquets before my eyes, and WOWing me!!! And, she knew just how to work with my mother and I's tastes to make us both happy with all our choices. Throughout the time working with her, anytime I needed anything or sent Bobbi an email she would respond, or call to address the question. She did a site visit with my mother and I, and she made creative suggestions in every place. (And so many things I didn't even THINK of!) The day of our wedding didn't go as anyone envisioned, because we had crazy rain storm come through and wash out any chance of doing anything outdoors. It was a blessing though, because it became the most intimate celebration and all of our guests noticed our gorgeous flowers and decor!! Bobbi's attention to detail was impeccable, from the garland draping over our indoor ceremony site, to the gorgeous centerpieces, to decorating the backs of our chairs, to providing extra flowers to our photographers - she didn't miss a beat! And above all, her heart to serve touched me. She went out in the pouring rain to put garland around a tree swing (which we still wanted pictures on!) So many people say that is the most stunning photo, as the flowers on the swing literally melt into the fog in the background! We wouldn't have had that without Bobbi, or the warmth and beauty in the atmosphere that our guests are still raving about! Thank you for everything Bobbi, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Plants and Things Floral Design 8
    Plants and Things Floral Design 9

Barbara · Married on 10/02/2015

I have enjoyed a 30 year relationship with Plants and Things and have
    always been impressed by the creativity and enthusiasm that surrounds
    every endeavor. The shop is dedicated to constantly updating the artistry
    and current trends in floral design while maintaining close connection to the tastes and lifestyles of their many devoted clients.

Sent on 12/05/2015
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 07/01/2011

Bobbi at Plants and Things did a fantastic job on our July 1st wedding. I originally was not quite sure what I was looking for, but Bobbi sat down with me and helped me choose an arrangement of flowers that would work with my budget. She was extremely flexible and dealt with last minute requests that's we had. When I fist saw my bouquet I was in tears of joy because it was stunning. I wish I could have kept it forever. Bobbi even helped me incorporate my grandmothers gloves from her wedding day and a broach that was passed down to me. I highly recommend Plants and Things for any event you may have.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2010

Bobbi at Plants 'n' Things was a delight, so easy to talk to, So professional . She listen to my ideas and suggested ones that were exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for "cookie cutter" flowers. I wanted my flowers to reflect my personality. I was so comfortable with her ideas I just let her do what she does best. When we went to see the sample she made a couple months pior to the wedding, I was overwhelmed, it was so beautiful. I didn't have to change a thing. The flowers turned out gorgeous, the colors matched my bridal dresses, everybody loved them, Bobbi did an tpo of the line job! I would recommend her to anybody looking for a florist for any kind of ocassion!

Sent on 09/21/2010

janice · Married on 05/30/2010

We had a vision of the flower presentations that Bobbi went out of her way to capture. It was important to her that she picked up on exactly what we were looking for. Bobbi can be counted on for her fast response to all of our communications. So many guests asked who had done the flower arrangements _- each table centerpiece was unique but all followed a certain scheme.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Allison · Married on 05/04/2013

They recently did the flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect! Arrangements were beautiful, creative and colorful. Great dealing with Bobbi. Loved, loved, loved working with them. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Devon · Married on 07/01/2011

It was a wonderful experience working with Plants and Things for my wedding this past month. They worked with my husband and I on every little detail of our flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception. Helping us make the right choices that stayed within our budget was reassuring.

Sent on 07/26/2011

jodi · Married on 06/28/2008

4.2
      3.5

They did a beautiful job with the flowers! Everything was perfect and exactly as planned. I definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/19/2009

3.2
      3.0

I picked them due to great reviews, they are nice people and overall my centerpieces for my wedding were what I wanted. They let me order some of the stuff for the centerpieces as I could bring down the cost that way, and I appreciate that. I was clear about what particular flowers I wanted in my bouquet and the night before my wedding Bobbi called me to tell me she wanted to change the flowers out as she didn't like the way it looked- I found this highly stressful and irritating, why are you waiting until the night before to try my flowers out? Do a sample before then. She demanded cash in order to order my flowers (I'll admit the payment was a week behind schedule but I never got a reminder from her) this made for a 90 minute round trip for my dad to pay her after she agreed the previous day to accept a check. The work they do is very nice and she did get my vision for the centerpieces and she did an outstanding job decorating my cake but overall customer service is way below expectations-I have worked in Catering for several years and find her behavior inexcusable. She caused me a ton of stress due to numerous calls etc the week of my wedding. I had to schedulwe visits around her babysitting and hair appointments. I would have rather paid someone else a little more for less stress and better prepartion and feeling valued as a customer. I will not be using her for anything in the future.

Sent on 12/17/2012