Plants and Things Floral Design Reviews

Plants and Things Floral Design 4
Plants and Things Floral Design 5
Plants and Things Floral Design 6
Plants and Things Floral Design 7

The centerpieces for our son's rehearsal dinner were fabulous! Bobbi at Plants and Things took our concept and elevated it to a whole new level. The execution was far better than we ever expected and we are still getting compliments.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2013

Bobbi and Frank were so great and did an amazing job for my wedding. I was so thankful I could find a high quality florist who was kind and so helpful. They knew exactly what I wanted and carried that through on my wedding day. They guided us through every step and in the end, I had the most gorgeous flowers at the wedding. The flowers were greeat quality and looked so beautiful. Bobbi was even able to successfully incorporate pieces of my grandmother's headpiece in to my bouquet. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Debi · Married on 03/02/2013

Bobbi and Frank were AMAZING. From the minute we met with them we knew they were the florist to go with for our wedding day. I was a very laid back bride and knew what colors I wanted and that's about it. Bobbi took my general thoughts and ideas and made the most beautiful creations for our wedding day. My bouquet was the amazing and everything I imagined. She worked within our budget and was very quick to respond to any emails or questions. Plants and Things flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding day! Thanks Bobbi and Frank!

Sent on 03/11/2013

My husband and I were forced to put a wedding together in a weeks time due to a medical condition and not only did Frank and Bobby get everything done in time provided us with the most beautiful flowers you could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Plants and Things for any occasion.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2013

I went to a dozen Florists, and was turned away to make an appointment. But when I walked into Plants and Things I was greeted with a friendly faces and two warm smiles. My wedding was probably at the worst time to seek out a florist(the weekend right after valentines day!) Bobby was more than happy to asist in providing beautiful flowers for my day! The price was reasonable and the Flowers were stunning. If you live in New York this is the place to go!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2012

Bobbie did a WONDERFUL job with our flowers. We wanted something a little different; flowers over hanging a couch. She was excited about the new idea and made sure that it turned out perfectly. Bobbie was reliable, confident, professional, and everyone really loved the flowers at our wedding. I would highly recommend Plants and Things!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Jackie · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't say enough great things about my beautiful flowers. They were bright, fresh and we all loved them. My friends and relatives told me the centerpieces lasted for over a month in their homes and everyone had so many nice compliments to say about the flowers. I just loved my floral bouquet as well. Bobbi has such great creativity and vision and knew exactly what I wanted to make my fall wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2012

Bobbi listened to exactly what we envisioned for our wedding and recreated everything to perfection. Knowing her work....we didn't have any doubt it would be perfect- but we had no idea how impactful the flowers could be- it pulled the entire room together and our pictures couldn't be more beautiful.

Sent on 02/23/2013
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/14/2012

Bobbi is the best florist around! She made my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces all perfect to match the theme of our wedding. She is full of great ideas and is always so helpful. I am so glad we went with Plants and Things for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Adrienne · Married on 05/04/2012

Frankie & Bobbi made such beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! My guests are still talking about them. They guided me through the whole process I myself knowing very little about flowers. They were extremely flexible with my schedule, and made planning a wedding from out of state very simple and stress free. They truly are the best!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Janine · Married on 03/23/2012

I knew from the first meeting with Bobbi about the flowers for my wedding, that she would be both mine and my husband Jeff's florist. We sat down at first and she showed me some ideas of either flowers she had at the shop, flowers from magazine clippings and even from the websites in which she orders her flowers from. I went in knowing some of the flowers I wanted to incorporate into the boquets and table flowers and she did the rest. We corresponded constantly through phone calls and emails, just to make sure that the flowers were the exact color and shape we were looking for. Both my husband, myself, family and friends loved the way the flowers looked on the day of our wedding. I was very pleased with the way Bobbi and her husband Frank took care of us on our special day. We love them so much, that my sister who will be getting married in October will be using them for their wedding also. So if you want quality, reponsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility make sure you book them for your special event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Cathy · Married on 04/23/2011

Plants and Things definitely did a wonderful job for our wedding floral arrangements. We wanted something simple yet elegant and Bobbi and Frank did a beautiful job!! Bobbie and Frank checked out our venue to see the space and ambiance of the place to assure their arrangements would be appropriate. They maintained contact with me via phone and email throughout the process and always got back to me when I had questions. They even called me the night before to show their work prior to the wedding day just to be sure we were satisfied. Needless to say, we were definitely MORE than satisfied; we were delighted. They were professional, timely, personable and experts in their field.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2010

I couldn't of been happier with Plants and Things! My flowers were my favorite part of the wedding and everyone loved them so much tons of people asked to take centerpieces home!

I sat with Bobbi (owner) several times and she always made me feel like my wedding was so important. It is really nice for a bride to be treated that way. She was very responsive to last minute mother of the bride/groom corsages which we changed to little bouqets. She really made everything work out!

She sent me pictures and gave me roses to look up to choose to be in my bouqet - all types of things I had no idea to look up.

I absolutely reccommend them if you live in the NY/CT area!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Matthew · Married on 07/24/2010

Bobbi was absolutely amazing to work with in every regard. However, most importantly, she really listened to what we wanted and delivered. We provided her with a budget and she designed a spectacular decor within it. On the day of she communicated clearly and put us at ease removing stress from the day not adding it. If you are getting married near Westchester take advantage of the opportunity to use this florist who will go out of her way to make you feel like her only client.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Delia · Married on 06/06/2010

Bobbi was a joy to work with. Her exuberance and passion for her profession were evident from our first meeting. She had great ideas, the prices were reasonable and the flowers she delivered for the wedding were stunning. We had many, many compliments on the flowers and we were very lucky to have found Plants and Things.

Sent on 06/10/2010

Marguerite · Married on 10/02/2009

Outstanding service and lovely people to work with! Loved everything about them..you will be in great hands..

Sent on 10/05/2009

Valerie · Married on 09/26/2009

I could not have been happier with any other florist. Bobbi Randazzo did an absolutely wonderful job, and I am still getting compliments about the flowers almost a month after the wedding. It was spectacular and she made me an incredibly happy bride!!

Sent on 10/25/2009

Julianne · Married on 08/30/2009

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They were fresh and lasted even after the wedding. The arrangements were perfect for the size tables and the room. Plants and Things knew exactly how to help and what the ceremony and reception room looked like. I would use them again no hesitation.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Tricia · Married on 08/15/2009

Bobbi Randazzo, President of Plants and Things, is a phenomenal talent.
    She did the florals for our wedding in the summer of 2009. I still rave about her work to this day. On the day of the wedding, when I saw my bouquet and those of my bridesmaids, I was completely estatic. The flowers at the altar were beyond gorgeous. Standing at the altar, I couldn't keep my eyes off the flowers - and I was supposed to be paying attention to the order of service! Bobbi has a gift for picking out superior flowers and actually designing them. (Her designs are far from generic looking. They are high-end and stylized.) It's because of her passion for floral design that her creations dazzle. The floral arrangments at our wedding were the most gorgeous I've seen anywhere. Bobbi was also beyond accommodating in regard to our budget. I know I received services and products that I would've paid MUCH more for elsewhere. We were so pleased with Plants and Things that we are currently recommending them to a friend who is currently planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Dina · Married on 08/01/2009

Bobbi is a delight to work with! I could tell she genuinely cared that everything be perfect for me. I live far away from the wedding site, but she went out of her way to consult with me through phone and email prior to the wedding. Her depth of experience is obvious, and she was able to suggest flowers I had never heard of that were somehow a perfect fit. My bouquet of "sweet eskimo" roses and heather was more beautiful than I could have imagined, and smelled heavenly, and the groom's boutonnierre was completely charming. Overall, Bobbi nailed it!

Sent on 08/14/2009

Debora · Married on 07/11/2009

What a terrific experience, I had a vision of what I wanted and Bobbi complimented that with her own talents and wisdom and in the end it was better than I had imagined. Her husband saved the day with his toolbag for a tricky outdoor installation. What a pleasure to work with creative and kind professionals. Thanks for making the day beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Catherine · Married on 04/25/2009

Plants and Things was wonderful to us. They made my vision a reality. The flowers they created for us were exquisite. They also were familiar with our church, so when we said we didn't want flowers in the church, due to the large scale that would be needed, they understood and agreed- didn't pressure us to change our mind. The delivery service took a lot of stress off of our shoulders and the flowers help up beautifully on an 85+ degree day. We highly recommend Plants and Things.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Alexandra · Married on 04/24/2009

Bobbi & Frank at Plants & Things were the BEST vendor I worked with throughout my entired wedding planning process. They were responsive, informative, worked within my budget, friendly and resourceful. My flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS, the church looked beautiful, my centerpieces were perfect and the flower on my cake were amazing. Plants & Things made my wedding day truly special, I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride-to-be or any person planning an event.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Rose · Married on 09/21/2008

Bobbie was a delight to work with. She listened to what I wanted and at the end I got exactly (probably better) what I wanted.

Sent on 06/21/2009

Karen · Married on 07/06/2008

I could not have been happier with Plants and Things. They even stepped in and solved wedding problems that had nothing to do with the flowers (i.e., folding napkins, providing ribbon for the wedding cake, and offering moral support). They were referred to me by a friend and I am so thankful for this since the flowers set the romantic and elengant scene that I wanted for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful, a good value, and everything was just magical.

Sent on 06/23/2009