Plantation on the Bay Reviews

Plantation on the Bay 5
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

My husband and I are absolutely in love with the ENTIRE venue! We had a small wedding with minimal decorations because the chandeliers in the reception hall and the gazebo for the ceremony were decorations enough!

Sent on 10/20/2019

M Pharris · Married on 03/03/2019

Beautiful Place with Great Support!

Our day was absolutely Like Heaven On Earth where wedding dreams come true. Kim and Susan were there every step of the way to make sure the wedding was everything our daughter had ever hoped for on her special day! Beautiful wedding grounds - Classy Reception Hall and Hospitality was over the top!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Plantation on the Bay's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that the day turned out awesome for you and your family.
  • Andi

Andi Pharris · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you potb!

Plantation On The Bay made such a beautiful & perfect backdrop for our wedding & wedding photos. Kim & Susan are so friendly, they have even become good friends of ours! I loved the DJ & Wedding Dress boutique they recommended to us, we received so many compliments. I appreciated all the amazing referrals & recommendations! Thank you POTB.

Plantation on the Bay 6
    Plantation on the Bay 7
    Plantation on the Bay 8
    Plantation on the Bay 9
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning Venue to celebrate the start of your Forever.

When we walked through with Kim & Susan I fell in love with the venue. I just knew then it was where I wanted to say "I Do". The night went by so fast but I can still look back as it was just last night. It was breath taking from the ceremony to the reception, felt like I was in a fairy tale. I would recommend this venue to any one that wants a beautiful wedding.

Plantation on the Bay 10
    Sent on 05/01/2019

Christina,
    Thank you for your review. We are very happy to have been a part of your special day.

Payton · Married on 12/15/2018

The Venue is BEAUTIFUL! Kim and Susan are wonderful, and their prices are awesome! They are helping plan and find vendors for every aspect of my wedding to make it stress free and easy! AND THEY HAVE A BED AND BREAKFAST! I'm so glad I choose Plantation on the Bay as my Venue!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Payton,
    We thank you for your review. It was great being a part of your special day. We wish you many happy years to come.

Dean West · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful weddings are the norm

The wedding we attended was beautiful, and you could tell the POTB staff went way beyond what was expected to make it such a memorable occasion.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dean,
    Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you and your family.
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

Plantation on the Bay was the absolute best decision that we made choosing them to be our wedding ceremony and reception venue. From the beautiful grounds outside with the gazebo overlooking the water, to the beautiful indoor all white ballroom with gorgeous chandeliers. Several of our guests mentioned that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to. Susan, Kim and Marcille were all so wonderful to work with. They were all three so welcoming, warm and sincere. They definitely know what they are doing, as a venue and as wedding planners. Their suggestions and choices of caterers, floral, bakeries and linens were perfect and all very affordable. Please go visit Plantation on the Bay and see for yourself the beauty of the venue. You will fall in love with it as my husband and I did.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Susan,
    Thank you for your review. Your wedding was absolutely stunning. Sending you the best for you and Miguel for many happy years to come.

Junior · Married on 04/01/2018

I had the ultimate experience of touring the entire grounds. What a hidden gem that can cater to any and every event imaginable. The owners treated me like family and the love and support is second to none! Book your next event here for your entire family they will definitely exceed your expectations.
    Junior Cisneros

Sent on 03/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

I loved It!

We booked with PotB last year for our wedding yesterday, 11/11/18. Our plan was to have our ceremony outside and our reception inside. The weather was not ideal for this, so everything was moved inside.
    Susan and Kim did everything they could to make our wedding go smoothly and beautifully—and did so successfully!! I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Susan was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire year.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Plantation on the Bay's reply:

Thank you Jessica. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. Our best wishes go our to you and your family.

Alvin & Rolanda Young · Married on 12/30/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Budget friendly wedding!

Plantation on the Bay with its spacious and gorgeous property allowed us to bring our wedding vision to life. We literally took over the property and made it a wedding getaway. Not only is it beautiful but it’s versatile too; our original was to hold a ceremony outside near the beautiful gazebo but due to weather we was able to have it inside instead. I highly recommend this venue!

Plantation on the Bay 11
    Plantation on the Bay 12
    Plantation on the Bay 13
    Plantation on the Bay 14
    Plantation on the Bay 15
    Sent on 03/19/2019

Plantation on the Bay's reply:

Thank you Alvin and Rolanda. We are very blessed to have been able to be a part of your special day. You were one of the first couples who booked with us and we definitely learned a lot while working with you guys.