44 Reviews for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Fantastic!! Fantastic! Will definitely use again and recommend Gail and Paul!

Profile Picture MARY BETH, 7/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail is absolutely incredible! From the moment my mom and I walked into their shop we felt at home - like we had known her forever! Without being able to see the flowers ahead of time, you have to trust your vendor will do a good job, and they did not disappoint!!! Everything was absolutely perfect in every way. Flowers were STUNNING. Thank you for everything!!! - Juliana and Jared

Photo
Profile Picture Juliana, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Gail and team for your willingness to provide the beautiful flowers for our event on such short notice. Everything was lovely. You delivered as promised and my daughter was very happy with the arrangements. Thanks again.

Photo for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Review - Beautiful arrangement.
Profile Picture Michele, 7/1/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor

I worked with Paul and Gail to provide flowers for my wedding last month. From my first consultation with Gail, I was sold! I liked her attention to detail and the genuine compassion she showed for her craft. Gail and Paul were open to discuss the specifics of my wedding via email, phone, or in person as much as I needed. I really appreciated their extra effort to ensure I got what I needed. Oh and not to mention, their price was unbeatable and very reasonable. Needless to say my floral arrangements were just as wonderful as we discussed when they arrived on my wedding day. I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect! Thank you for all your hard work!! I would recommend you to anyone without a question!

Profile Picture Chinwe, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The folks at Plantation Floral Promotions are about the nicest folks to deal with they just provided the flowers for my granddaughter's wedding and they were so beautiful I was more than happy with the whole experience and I recommend their services to everyone. Thank you Paul and Gail .

Profile Picture barbara, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough wonderful things about Gail and the team at Floral Promotions. From the beginning, I wanted to go with them because I saw a wedding review from a teacher who said that they were so flexible and easy to work with despite her crazy schedule. Having a crazy teacher schedule myself, I decided to make an appointment, and honestly, I knew from the beginning that they were going to do my flowers. Gail right off the bat listened and put together a plan for our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements. Besides phone calls and emails, she met with me an additional two times with my mother (who lives in PA). She did a mock-up of the centerpieces and it was exactly what I was looking for. When my flowers were delivered the day of the wedding, it was everything we talked about and more. They were perfect! I personally loved every meeting, phone call, and email I had with Gail about my flowers. They went above and beyond and made sure that I stayed within my budget! You won't be disappointed! :)

Profile Picture Marie, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Gail and Paul were awesome to work with. The arrangements were stunning!!

Profile Picture Evonne, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding ceremony setup was so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Jermecia, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The wedding bouquet was the prettiest we've ever seen. The other floral arrangements were very nice as well. Gail was very easy to work with and was very helpful with making our decisions. We would recommend her to everyone. *****

Profile Picture James, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail, Paul, and the entire team at Plantation Florist went ABOVE AND BEYOND in making my wedding planning experience a total pleasure! Gail was kind, attentive, and made me feel totally comfortable. She met with me on several occasions and quickly responded to all emails. She was extremely flexible in any changes that I made and she even helped us secure a "Mr" and "Mrs" sign at the last minute! She made recommendations to enhance our wedding day look, all while staying within our budget! When our wedding day arrived, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! Plantation Florist totally nailed my wedding vision and I couldn't stop staring at all of the detailed & gorgeous floral arrangements on our special day! Not only are they the kindest people to work with, but they are extremely talented and professional.

I honestly feel sad that I am done working with Gail on my wedding, but Plantation Florist has gained a new lifetime customer! Look no further, you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Gail was wonderful to work with. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend floral promotions to friends and family!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have to start off by saying I did not hire this vendor... BUT ONLY BECAUSE I had someone do my wedding flowers practically for free. Had I not done this, I would have surely hired Plantation Floral Promotions because they had excellent customer service and magnificent prices. I cannot stress enough how kind Gail was (as well as her husband Paul) and how closely she was willing to listen to my needs. I had the most amazing time sitting in their flower shop talking wedding, wedding flowers, color schemes, dress colors, you name it. I knew I was sitting in front of a very experienced person who would have gone above and beyond to make sure she made my special day perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend Gail & Paul for all your floral needs.

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews

Hi,
Our wedding was so beautiful. Floral Promotions was incredible to work with. They were unbelievable kind and patient. I even got pictures the day before just to see if I was happy with the progress. If we could do it again, and we wish I could, we would change nothing about our flowers. They were so beautiful & fresh that they lasted days and days in our home. Amazing job. Thank you Soooo very much. Richard & Tracey.

Profile Picture tracey, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail and her team are amazing!!! Everything was beautiful! Everyone was magical ! If you want a florist that cares please use this team! They will make your dreams come true and work with your budget!!! Thank you guys!! I loved everything!!!! So please go with florist! They are amazing !!!

Profile Picture Eudaldo, 2/2/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Profile Picture Brook, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail and Paul are extremely easy to work with. This was a huge plus since we were planning our wedding from out of state. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They understood our budget and were willing to make changes leading up to the day to ensure that we had everything that we needed. We never had to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail from Floral Promotions of Plantation was an artist who created exquisite floral arrangements for my large summer wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. This was just the crowning touch of beauty and elegance that completed my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions for our wedding flowers and bouquets. They were very punctual on delivery and the arrangements looked fresh and lovely. I would highly recommend this florist for any event.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have used Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions for each of our three children's weddings, and they have been amazing each time! Gail is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she made our decision-making and ordering of the flowers so easy. The floral arrangements for all three church ceremonies and receptions were absolutely beautiful, and we received many compliments on them from our guests. Thank you, Gail, Paul, and Jerry for your outstanding service!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Plantation Florist. Paul and Gail were absolutely amazing and gave us incredible value, service, and product. Our bouquets and ceremony and reception venues looked absolitely stunning. Gail was so incredibly sweet and helpful - my fiancé (now husband!) and I felt like she was someone we'd known forever after our first meeting with her. If you are getting married in the south Florida area I can't imagine using any florist but them. They were the best!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You should definitely hire them if you want to have gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets!

Profile Picture Oana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Transportation

Hire them now!!! I love everyone from this wonderful flower shop!!! Gail, Paul, Jerry and anyone else I'm forgetting I just wanted to thank you for making my vision of my dream wedding become an absolute reality! It was picture perfect! I could not have asked for anything better than what you produced. From start to finish Gail and Paul have been absolutely fantastic, wonderful, patient, and very very helpful! Jerry put together the most beautiful fire arrangements I have ever seen! I came in with a specific idea of what I wanted and I was A little worried that my vision would not be replicated but my vision was not only replicated it was surpassed! Gail took every vision I gave to her picture note and made sure it happened!!! You guys are absolutely the best! I am certain I will be using you for all my floral needs!!! There were a lot of changes and a lot of missed meetings due to my school year but they never lost patience and for always helpful and accommodating. They are also affordable, which is very important when you were on a teacher budget. LOL. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Wedding! Thank you so much for helping making it happen!!! We love you, the Behms

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail is a gem! She understood my floral vision and the flowers were so stunning for my wedding

Profile Picture Rashanda, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very easy to work with, and reliable. The nicest people ever too. I would highly recommend them for any event. They did my bridal shower and my wedding. Both were beautiful.

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews