31 Reviews for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc

Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
31 Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Reviews

Gail and her team are amazing!!! Everything was beautiful! Everyone was magical ! If you want a florist that cares please use this team! They will make your dreams come true and work with your budget!!! Thank you guys!! I loved everything!!!! So please go with florist! They are amazing !!!

Photo for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Review
Photo for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Review
Profile Picture Eudaldo, 2/2/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Profile Picture Brook, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail and Paul are extremely easy to work with. This was a huge plus since we were planning our wedding from out of state. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They understood our budget and were willing to make changes leading up to the day to ensure that we had everything that we needed. We never had to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail from Floral Promotions of Plantation was an artist who created exquisite floral arrangements for my large summer wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. This was just the crowning touch of beauty and elegance that completed my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions for our wedding flowers and bouquets. They were very punctual on delivery and the arrangements looked fresh and lovely. I would highly recommend this florist for any event.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have used Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions for each of our three children's weddings, and they have been amazing each time! Gail is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she made our decision-making and ordering of the flowers so easy. The floral arrangements for all three church ceremonies and receptions were absolutely beautiful, and we received many compliments on them from our guests. Thank you, Gail, Paul, and Jerry for your outstanding service!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Plantation Florist. Paul and Gail were absolutely amazing and gave us incredible value, service, and product. Our bouquets and ceremony and reception venues looked absolitely stunning. Gail was so incredibly sweet and helpful - my fiancé (now husband!) and I felt like she was someone we'd known forever after our first meeting with her. If you are getting married in the south Florida area I can't imagine using any florist but them. They were the best!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You should definitely hire them if you want to have gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets!

Profile Picture Oana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Transportation

Hire them now!!! I love everyone from this wonderful flower shop!!! Gail, Paul, Jerry and anyone else I'm forgetting I just wanted to thank you for making my vision of my dream wedding become an absolute reality! It was picture perfect! I could not have asked for anything better than what you produced. From start to finish Gail and Paul have been absolutely fantastic, wonderful, patient, and very very helpful! Jerry put together the most beautiful fire arrangements I have ever seen! I came in with a specific idea of what I wanted and I was A little worried that my vision would not be replicated but my vision was not only replicated it was surpassed! Gail took every vision I gave to her picture note and made sure it happened!!! You guys are absolutely the best! I am certain I will be using you for all my floral needs!!! There were a lot of changes and a lot of missed meetings due to my school year but they never lost patience and for always helpful and accommodating. They are also affordable, which is very important when you were on a teacher budget. LOL. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Wedding! Thank you so much for helping making it happen!!! We love you, the Behms

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail is a gem! She understood my floral vision and the flowers were so stunning for my wedding

Profile Picture Rashanda, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very easy to work with, and reliable. The nicest people ever too. I would highly recommend them for any event. They did my bridal shower and my wedding. Both were beautiful.

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paul and Gail are awesome and willing to work with every budget. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could cry just thinking about how much I LOOOOVED the floral artistry I received on my wedding day!!! I had a vision of polished wild jungle, I had gone to many florists before & they just couldn't really understand what I envisioned & on top of that, they were giving me quotes that were outrageous! And I would get an attitude when I would give my very modest budget. My cousin found Floral Promotions & we went in for an appointment & within 10 minutes Gail 100000% understood my vision! She brought the ideas to life & gave so many extra ideas that just blew me away! She was soooo nice & so wonderful that she really was just sent from heaven, she was such a breath of fresh air, we were so lucky to find her!!!!! She was incredibly respectful of our budget & I just can't believe how wonderful & talented they are! It was the greatest gift on my wedding day to see my vision come to life, my archway for the altar was a work of art!! My bouquet was a work of art! My centerpieces were unbelievable! Thank you so much for your talents!!! You guys were amazing to work with!!! Could not recommend you more!!! If anyone is reading this & has doubts, just go, you will not regret it, this was the best decision of my life!!! (besides my husband haha)

Profile Picture Michi, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I helped plan the wedding for my son and daughter in law given their work schedules. It was a pleasure to work with Gail and Paul! We were so happy with their flower arrangements. They went out of their way to satisfy our needs and all changes made were handled very professionally!! The 2 doors that they installed behind the sweetheart table were a hit!! It provided a beautiful backdrop. With respect to delivery, they committed to deliver at 1 pm and were there ahead of schedule which helped the hotel and our coordinator finish the decorations ahead of schedule!! We recommend them highly!! Don't pay attention to their storefront, there's a jewel inside in terms of talent, responsiveness and attention to detail!!!!

Profile Picture Edna, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Highly recommended. Made my day special and all the planning leading up to it easier and more carefree. They even gave me the idea to have a bagpipe player at the wedding, which was the extra special touch I needed so their ideas even beyond floral were so helpful. Made my dream wedding happen.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail and Paul were absolutely amazing to work with, from the first meeting.
Gail made our vision come true, and the flowers were amazing.

Profile Picture Howard, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail, Jerry and Paul were an absolutely delight to work with and truly brought our floral vision to life for our wedding. They worked with our budget and truly went above and beyond what we expected. They were always quick to answer my calls and emails, were flexible with our changes and made sure everything was taken care of despite our wedding having been just two days after Hurricane Matthew. I would 100% recommend them.

Profile Picture Maelie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gail , Paul and the rest of the staff made my wedding and rehearsal dinner absolutely beautiful with the selection and color and arrangements they provided . Their willingness to help make my special day even more special and the way I imagined it to be will not go unnoticed . We will be using them for all of our flower needs .

Thank You !!

Profile Picture TinaMarie, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Once I figured out exactly what I wanted for my bridal bouquet, I was very frustrated to discover that it was going to be much harder than I imagined to find someone to make it! I was going to settle for Field of Flowers making something "close" to what I wanted when my mom and I stumbled upon Floral Promotions at the Plantation Florist! They made EXACTLY what I wanted at a fraction of the cost of what I was going to "settle" for. I felt confident from the very beginning that they were going to make something great and I was not disappointed. They were very reliable and easy to work with and created a great bouquet that held up well. It even traveled to the Keys and held up overnight in a cooler! I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquets were beautiful! I haven't stopped getting compliments!

Profile Picture User3953127, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly incredible and personal service. Flower selections and creative input were second to none. We had seemingly complicated set ups for the ceremony and reception in different locations that were executed with ease! What a great experience.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/30/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Promotions designed the most beautiful tropical arrangements I have ever seen AMYWHERE. Even my bouquet was over the top absolutely gorgeous!! What Paul and Gail arranged is unforgetable. We were referred to this company by the events director for the yacht we reserved for our wedding. Upon my arrival I find a nice size shop, easy parking and the place was very easy to find. I walked in and met the friendliest hands on couple, Paul and Gail who own the shop. Paul displayed all the possible flowers via computer and Gail sat me down with design books to get a feel for what I wanted. They make this part of your wedding easy for you. Gail even sent me over to the place I bought my wedding dress from next. Eventually I gave Floral Promotions, Paul and Gail, all my likes, well sort of, pointed out some flowers and colors I liked and then I let them design the floral arrangements for my wedding. I figured they were the floral artists so let them design for me. I love surprises and I didn’t want to know before the wedding what was to come. I sent a picture of my mom’s wedding outfit to them and they designed a beautiful corsage for her, floral headbands and bouquets for my flower girls, wraps for around the rails on the yacht, amazing arrangements one after another. Not only did they design the most exciting and beautiful arrangements for my wedding, but they took all the care needed in setting up for my wedding and having ready for me boutonnieres and corsages and bouquets for my bridal party and family and they picked the flowers for my wedding cake…..perfect!!!! I highly recommend Floral Promotions as your flower company. You won’t meet nicer people then Paul and Gail and they know how to deliver perfection. I’m just asking them if they will do a flower arranging class in house. I will definitely go to them for ALL my floral design needs.

Profile Picture User3800639, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I will be forever thankful that I found this little flower shop by accident while I was originally looking for a different shop :) what Gail, Paul and Jerry have done for us was just amazing. It looks like a small shop but they will be able to do whatever you want them to do. They ordered special flowers that I wanted, they help you out if you want to so some DIY stuff. Gail is such a beautiful and caring person, it was just a pleasure working with her. I had to change my order a couple of times and they did not loose their patience with me which I very much appreciate :) they have great ideas and books you can look at and Gail really knows what she's taking about so if you don't really know exactly what you want, just trust her, she knows what she's doing! I will definitely get my flowers for other occasions from them in the future. They were all so lovely to me and my husband it was just a great experience that I am very thankful for. Thank you very much Gail, Jerry and Paul.
Linda

Profile Picture Linda, 7/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did a great job with my wedding bouquet and also the smaller bouquets of my bridal party. They delivered on time and I still have my flowers dried in my house! Thanks again for the beautiful work and I have told everyone about you!

Profile Picture User3437572, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews