38 Reviews for Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
38 Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions, Inc Reviews

Gail and Paul were awesome to work with. The arrangements were stunning!!

Profile Picture Evonne, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding ceremony setup was so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Jermecia, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The wedding bouquet was the prettiest we've ever seen. The other floral arrangements were very nice as well. Gail was very easy to work with and was very helpful with making our decisions. We would recommend her to everyone. *****

Profile Picture James, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail, Paul, and the entire team at Plantation Florist went ABOVE AND BEYOND in making my wedding planning experience a total pleasure! Gail was kind, attentive, and made me feel totally comfortable. She met with me on several occasions and quickly responded to all emails. She was extremely flexible in any changes that I made and she even helped us secure a "Mr" and "Mrs" sign at the last minute! She made recommendations to enhance our wedding day look, all while staying within our budget! When our wedding day arrived, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! Plantation Florist totally nailed my wedding vision and I couldn't stop staring at all of the detailed & gorgeous floral arrangements on our special day! Not only are they the kindest people to work with, but they are extremely talented and professional.

I honestly feel sad that I am done working with Gail on my wedding, but Plantation Florist has gained a new lifetime customer! Look no further, you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Gail was wonderful to work with. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend floral promotions to friends and family!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have to start off by saying I did not hire this vendor... BUT ONLY BECAUSE I had someone do my wedding flowers practically for free. Had I not done this, I would have surely hired Plantation Floral Promotions because they had excellent customer service and magnificent prices. I cannot stress enough how kind Gail was (as well as her husband Paul) and how closely she was willing to listen to my needs. I had the most amazing time sitting in their flower shop talking wedding, wedding flowers, color schemes, dress colors, you name it. I knew I was sitting in front of a very experienced person who would have gone above and beyond to make sure she made my special day perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend Gail & Paul for all your floral needs.

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews

Hi,
Our wedding was so beautiful. Floral Promotions was incredible to work with. They were unbelievable kind and patient. I even got pictures the day before just to see if I was happy with the progress. If we could do it again, and we wish I could, we would change nothing about our flowers. They were so beautiful & fresh that they lasted days and days in our home. Amazing job. Thank you Soooo very much. Richard & Tracey.

Profile Picture tracey, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail and her team are amazing!!! Everything was beautiful! Everyone was magical ! If you want a florist that cares please use this team! They will make your dreams come true and work with your budget!!! Thank you guys!! I loved everything!!!! So please go with florist! They are amazing !!!

Profile Picture Eudaldo, 2/2/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Plantation Florist went beyond my expectations and I was so happy with how the decor came out! Gail helped us along the way and really understood the vision I was going for. I walked in to my reception in awe at how beautiful my centerpieces came out. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you so much Gail and team for being apart of our big day and making everything perfect!

Profile Picture Brook, 10/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail and Paul are extremely easy to work with. This was a huge plus since we were planning our wedding from out of state. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. They understood our budget and were willing to make changes leading up to the day to ensure that we had everything that we needed. We never had to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail from Floral Promotions of Plantation was an artist who created exquisite floral arrangements for my large summer wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces exceeded my expectations. This was just the crowning touch of beauty and elegance that completed my wedding day. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions for our wedding flowers and bouquets. They were very punctual on delivery and the arrangements looked fresh and lovely. I would highly recommend this florist for any event.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have used Plantation Florist-Floral Promotions for each of our three children's weddings, and they have been amazing each time! Gail is so knowledgeable and helpful, and she made our decision-making and ordering of the flowers so easy. The floral arrangements for all three church ceremonies and receptions were absolutely beautiful, and we received many compliments on them from our guests. Thank you, Gail, Paul, and Jerry for your outstanding service!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Plantation Florist. Paul and Gail were absolutely amazing and gave us incredible value, service, and product. Our bouquets and ceremony and reception venues looked absolitely stunning. Gail was so incredibly sweet and helpful - my fiancé (now husband!) and I felt like she was someone we'd known forever after our first meeting with her. If you are getting married in the south Florida area I can't imagine using any florist but them. They were the best!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You should definitely hire them if you want to have gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets!

Profile Picture Oana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Transportation

Hire them now!!! I love everyone from this wonderful flower shop!!! Gail, Paul, Jerry and anyone else I'm forgetting I just wanted to thank you for making my vision of my dream wedding become an absolute reality! It was picture perfect! I could not have asked for anything better than what you produced. From start to finish Gail and Paul have been absolutely fantastic, wonderful, patient, and very very helpful! Jerry put together the most beautiful fire arrangements I have ever seen! I came in with a specific idea of what I wanted and I was A little worried that my vision would not be replicated but my vision was not only replicated it was surpassed! Gail took every vision I gave to her picture note and made sure it happened!!! You guys are absolutely the best! I am certain I will be using you for all my floral needs!!! There were a lot of changes and a lot of missed meetings due to my school year but they never lost patience and for always helpful and accommodating. They are also affordable, which is very important when you were on a teacher budget. LOL. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Wedding! Thank you so much for helping making it happen!!! We love you, the Behms

Profile Picture Sasha, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gail is a gem! She understood my floral vision and the flowers were so stunning for my wedding

Profile Picture Rashanda, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very easy to work with, and reliable. The nicest people ever too. I would highly recommend them for any event. They did my bridal shower and my wedding. Both were beautiful.

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paul and Gail are awesome and willing to work with every budget. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could cry just thinking about how much I LOOOOVED the floral artistry I received on my wedding day!!! I had a vision of polished wild jungle, I had gone to many florists before & they just couldn't really understand what I envisioned & on top of that, they were giving me quotes that were outrageous! And I would get an attitude when I would give my very modest budget. My cousin found Floral Promotions & we went in for an appointment & within 10 minutes Gail 100000% understood my vision! She brought the ideas to life & gave so many extra ideas that just blew me away! She was soooo nice & so wonderful that she really was just sent from heaven, she was such a breath of fresh air, we were so lucky to find her!!!!! She was incredibly respectful of our budget & I just can't believe how wonderful & talented they are! It was the greatest gift on my wedding day to see my vision come to life, my archway for the altar was a work of art!! My bouquet was a work of art! My centerpieces were unbelievable! Thank you so much for your talents!!! You guys were amazing to work with!!! Could not recommend you more!!! If anyone is reading this & has doubts, just go, you will not regret it, this was the best decision of my life!!! (besides my husband haha)

Profile Picture Michi, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I helped plan the wedding for my son and daughter in law given their work schedules. It was a pleasure to work with Gail and Paul! We were so happy with their flower arrangements. They went out of their way to satisfy our needs and all changes made were handled very professionally!! The 2 doors that they installed behind the sweetheart table were a hit!! It provided a beautiful backdrop. With respect to delivery, they committed to deliver at 1 pm and were there ahead of schedule which helped the hotel and our coordinator finish the decorations ahead of schedule!! We recommend them highly!! Don't pay attention to their storefront, there's a jewel inside in terms of talent, responsiveness and attention to detail!!!!

Profile Picture Edna, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Highly recommended. Made my day special and all the planning leading up to it easier and more carefree. They even gave me the idea to have a bagpipe player at the wedding, which was the extra special touch I needed so their ideas even beyond floral were so helpful. Made my dream wedding happen.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail and Paul were absolutely amazing to work with, from the first meeting.
Gail made our vision come true, and the flowers were amazing.

Profile Picture Howard, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gail, Jerry and Paul were an absolutely delight to work with and truly brought our floral vision to life for our wedding. They worked with our budget and truly went above and beyond what we expected. They were always quick to answer my calls and emails, were flexible with our changes and made sure everything was taken care of despite our wedding having been just two days after Hurricane Matthew. I would 100% recommend them.

Profile Picture Maelie, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements