Plant Directions, Inc. Plant Rental Reviews

20 | Dover, FL

20 Reviews for Plant Directions, Inc. Plant Rental

Ryan at Plant Directions was so nice and easy to work with. His plants were beautiful and helped turn our venue into a beautiful and warm inviting place. I would highly recommend his company to anyone looking for beautiful plants for any occasion.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Brenda · Married on 02/07/2015

We rented trees with lights in them for our reception . Ryan was very helpful and everything was delivered the day before the event.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Denyce · event on: 10/25/2014

This is an extremely helpful and dependable company. They are personal and have quality plants. I highly recommend Plant Directions.

Sent on 11/07/2014

heather · event on: 05/22/2014

They were so easy to work with. They were prompt on delivery and pick up. Their plants were superb too! They made our banquet look so professional would use them again and again!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Very responsive, pleasant and dependable. Willing to help in every way.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Gail · event on: 11/30/2013

Plant Directions was wonderful,, they were prompt, always answered my phone calls and their product was top notch

Sent on 01/14/2014

Very pleased with Plant Directions! They were extremely professional and made my wedding look absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2013

SCOTT · Married on 11/10/2013

Plant Directions did a great job at the wedding! Impressive display that was professionally set up at a great price! I will be calling them for all my future needs!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2013

We found this vendor to have been not only professional but extremely easy to work with. They were able to make some suggestions that were greatly appreciated by our family and friends. I would not hesitant to recommend this company to anyone and have done so on many occasions.

Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job for us!!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Danna · event on: 09/28/2013

It is always a pleasure to do business with Derek and Ryan Brown at Plant Directions. They provide excellent service and their plants are absolutely gorgeous!! They are helpful and I trust their suggestions and recommendations! Love Plant Directions!!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • User3710573 · event on: 09/08/2013

We have used Plant Directions many times and are pleased each time with the service and quality that we are provided with. Their staff is always friendly and willing to help.

Sent on 12/02/2013

lisa · Married on 04/19/2013

I highly recommend Plant Directions for any type of plant rental needs!! I have rented from them for many years for scores of events at Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club. I find them to be professional to deal with, extremely dependable and their plants are always in premium condition. Wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Mike · event on: 02/14/2013

Plant Directions provided us with an amazing look to our event. They delivered beyond our expectations.

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • User2332605 · event on: 03/04/2012

always great to do business with Plant Directions! I love the fact that they place your rentals right where you need them annd give suggestions on what works best for the space!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Linda · Married on 07/09/2011

Wow, my plants were amazing! The areca palms were full, lush looking and added the wonderful tropical look I was going for. The ferns were perfect. I have never seen such beautiful ferns. The quality of the plants are top notch. After emailing from the website I was immediately contacted and booked my plant delivery with ease. I wish all of my wedding went as smooth as this.

Sent on 07/22/2011

michele · Married on 05/29/2010

Plant Directions is fabulous!!! I have worked with Ryan on many different jobs and have always been very pleased with the professionalism and products that they offer!!! It is amazing, the difference a few 'trees' can make in a room! ;) It can totally transform a boring, empty space, into something elegant, cozy and inviting!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

I used plant directions for the plants at our outdoor wedding and they did a great job. They had everything done on time and Ryan was great to work with.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2006

As far as my opinion goes Plant Directions is the best plant rental business around. They knew exactly what I wanted to make my wedding and reception look perfect. Their plants were beautiful and they have such an eye for decorating to make the facility look stunning. I would highly recommend their services!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Meetings on · Married on 06/22/2011

Initial communication was a bit spotty. But after Ryan and I actually spoke both via phone and e-mail- it was virtually a flawless interaction. Plants were gorgeous, delivery was right on time and the value was extremely high.

I wish all my plant vendors provided this level of service, and I do events all over the country.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Mary · Married on 08/04/2012

When my daughter asked about using palms and ferns on the altar for her wedding, I was hesitant. Never saw that before and wasn't sure how it would look. I contacted Plant Directions and spoke with Ryan (he does better responding via email versus phone calls). My daughter's friend had used him for her wedding so we ordered the exact same setup that she had (plus the wedding was held at the same location). Ryan arrived right on time as promised and set up the palms and ferns on the altar. It was unbelievable! It was so beautiful that I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was as though the wedding was set against a tropical forest. Ryan also arrived at the agreed upon time to pick up the greenery. Value wise he was actually less than other vendors I had contacted. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to other people.

Sent on 08/22/2012