Planning Elegance Reviews

Planning Elegance 6
  • Z

Zeshan Kazmi · Married on 01/20/2019

Mehndi and Reception Planning

Mili, Neema and the team at Planning Elegance were extremely detailed and helpful in the entire wedding planning process. They managed all communication with vendors and helped create timelines that resulted in a successful and memorable wedding event - we would highly recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Rayva · Married on 10/13/2018

Consummate Professionals and a Pleasure to Work With!

Mili Shah and the rest of the Planning Elegance team were a delight to work with and made our wedding seamless. We had just 6 months to plan the event and Mili worked closely with us to help us stay on track. She created a manageable timeline, made herself available to answer all of our questions, and recommended incredible vendors who helped execute our vision within our budget. In addition to being extremely organized and responsive, Mili is incredibly creative and worked right alongside the vendors to think of ideas and interesting solutions to implement our vision.

The professionalism of the Planning Elegance team was exemplified on the wedding day, when unexpected rain prevented us from proceeding with our outdoor ceremony. Mili had a contingency plan in place and swiftly set up the ceremony indoors while managing to stick to our schedule. I am so grateful to the Planning Elegance team for their incredible work, and I could not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Korina · Married on 07/01/2018

There is no wedding, idea, or venue to big, or too complicated for the ladies of Planning Elegance.
    Every girl has their dream wedding, and lucky for me, I had a DREAM TEAM. Mili, Neema, Sonal, and the whole Planning Elegance team are truly exceptional. To say Indian weddings are complicated, is an understatement. On top of that, Mili’s team helped us plan 6 events in 3 days, at 3 different venues with guest counts from 200-800. My actual wedding and reception were held at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theatre, a very far from typical choice for a wedding venue. However, we chose it because we wanted to utilize the space in a unique way - something that had never been done before. It was challenging to say the least, but with Mili’s experience, knowledge, and attention to detail, we watched our vision come to life.

Both mine, and my husband’s immediate families were heavily involved in the planning process. That means 4 parents, 4 siblings, 2 grandmothers, and a bride and a groom, yet Mili and her team found a way to incorporate everyone’s ideas, suggestions, and wishes. Yes, a wedding is about the couple, but for Indian weddings, its also about the family. You can tell Planning Elegance’s team truly understands this because the entire weekend both families were constantly checked up on and offered food, water, and any other assistance they needed. Mili and her team go above and beyond to take care of not just the couple, but the families and our guests. All 6 of our events started and ended on time, (some even ahead of schedule), which meant a lot to and our guests who in turn felt that we valued their company and time. To this day, I have not heard of a single thing issue or problem that occurred, and while there is no such thing as a perfect wedding, P.E. handled every twist and turn through the weekend BTS so flawlessly, it felt perfect.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Planning Elegance 7
    Planning Elegance 8
    Planning Elegance 9
    Planning Elegance 10
    Planning Elegance 11
    Planning Elegance 12

Stephen · Married on 06/24/2017

The team at Planning Elegance was really great to work with through our entire wedding planning process. They had recommendations for all the vendors that we needed, and gave us plenty of choices and directions to go with for every decision. When it came to the big day (or in our case the big weekend) they were completely indispensable. They always made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there (including the two of us). The whole weekend went perfectly and a lot of that was thanks to the efforts of Mili and her team. We couldn't have done it without them.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Ami · Married on 04/15/2017

We had an amazing experience with Mili, Neema, Sonal, and the Planning Elegance team! They answered every single email/phone call/SMS in a timely manner, helped us negotiate costs with our vendors, and kept our whole wedding weekend on time and exactly as beautiful as we had imagined it. We would highly recommend the Planning Elegance team to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Minal · Married on 10/01/2016

Getting married is supposed to be the best day of your life… Mili, Neema and the rest of the Planning Elegance team made sure that was the case! Months after our wedding, we continue to appreciate all the hard work Mili and her team put into our special day.

My family really trusts Mili, and my wedding was the second wedding we worked with her on. She had also planned my sister’s wedding three years prior. Like my sister, I was based out of NYC and needed to plan the wedding in California. I had a limited number of trips I could take to LA before my wedding day. I knew Mili would make it happen!

My wedding was a bit more complicated than my sister’s wedding to plan because it took place at Hummingbird Nest Ranch. While the space is beautiful, it is also a nightmare to plan a wedding at – you have to bring in everything from the tables and chairs, the dance floor, projectors, linens, down to the individual fork. Our reception was literally in a barn house. Mili was very detail-oriented and took great pains to make sure that every detail was covered. She scheduled all my meetings with the vendors (many times joining the calls to ensure the right topics were covered), she made herself available to me at all times, and she kept me on schedule with all my vendor payments and project plans. During the wedding day, even through some last minute snafus, Mili and her team worked swiftly to solve any issues on the spot. I was super relaxed and was able to sit back and enjoy the day while Mili and team ran the show.

Mili also is super creative. I knew I wanted a wedding that reflected the personalities of both my husband and me. Through the creative planning process with the décor vendors and our DJ, Mili contributed awesome ideas that added extra flair to our event.

I highly recommend the Planning Elegance team for anyone looking to plan an event. Mili’s team knows what they are doing, they know the right people, and they will make your event very memorable.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Shital · Married on 08/13/2016

I was hoping for Mili to be my wedding coordinator this year because she did so great at my sister's wedding last year-I was lucky enough to have her as my wedding coordinator!! Mili and her team ROCKED IT!!!!!! The events went smoothly and in a timely manner. One of her staff, Karisma was with me the entire wedding day and she was nothing less than amazing. She was literally perfect in every possible. Mili was always on time to every meeting and on the big day she was doing what she does best. She went into every little detail and she never ceases to amaze me. I'm so grateful for my experience with Mili!! Thank you Planning Elegance!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Bharat and Kanika · Married on 07/08/2016

You should definitely book Planning Elegance to help execute your big day. The team we worked with, led by Mili Shah, was responsive, attentive and most importantly, stayed calm throughout our wedding planning process. Their access to vendors and recommendations helped make our wedding unforgettable for us and our guests.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Shikha · Married on 06/18/2016

Mili and her team at Planning Elegance are absolutely fantastic. I had my wedding in June and hired P.E. as our coordinating team. For the months leading up to the wedding, Mili was diligent, prepared, and extremely insightful about the entire planning process. She always had great ideas, pays attention to the little details, and it also helped that she has previous experience with the rest of our vendors. Also, Mili is prompt. She returns emails, calls, and takes your ideas and makes them happen quickly and efficiently.

Mili's expertise, professionalism, and her ability to make things happen on time, without complications, is second to none. On the day-of, everything happened on time, and we ended up having the time of our life. We felt like Mili and her team took great care and attention to make sure our big day went perfectly, and it truly felt like we couldn't have found a better team for our wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Ranjani · Married on 05/07/2016

Mili and her team were PHENOMENAL - honestly, I never thought a wedding planning team would make such a difference at our wedding, but they so quickly proved me wrong. They helped us coordinate every minute detail of our wedding. Mili was assertive yet super friendly. Prior to the wedding she was extremely responsive - she managed every one of our vendors and made sure everything was in place prior to the weekend. On the weekend of our wedding Mili and her team ran the show - the most amazing thing about them is that they were so cognizant of the bride and groom's wants/needs - they never once stressed us out during the weekend and made sure each event ran smoothly...there are no words for how amazing this team is - I would (and already have) recommend Planning Elegance to anyone planning a wedding - you are, no doubt, in the best hands with this team!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sneha · Married on 04/29/2016

Mili was an amazing planner to work with. Me, my husband, and families were in four different time zones and she very professionally, efficiently, and enthusiastically managed all of our concerns to make our wedding day truly perfect and unforgettable!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jatin · Married on 02/28/2016

Mili and her Planning Elegance team did an outstanding job in helping us prepare for our wedding, and as being on-site coordinators during the wedding weekend! We worked with Mili and her team for our wedding in Orange, CA last month. Mili's years of experience in wedding planning/coordination and her fantastic relationship with wedding vendors helped make the process a smooth one. In addition, Mili is highly organized and a great multi-tasker! Her team ensured that everything went as per schedule/plan during the wedding day. Their professionalism, punctuality, hard work, and positive attitudes made it possible for my wife and I to thoroughly enjoy our wedding weekend without feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Mili had worked with many of our vendors before which was an added benefit in ensuring the process ran smoothly. Having her recommend some amazing vendors to us helped us out so much! Mili and her Planning Elegance team are the best in the business, and I 100% recommend hiring them to help you plan/coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Mili and her team did an excellent job for our wedding. We hired her for the entire planning process. She is extremely organized and would answer emails quickly. What we really appreciated is her ability to forsee potential logistical issues and offer solutions. She is extremely professional and able to assess any situation. We received so many compliments after our event because everything ran so smoothly. My husband and I were able to truly enjoy our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Divya · Married on 08/08/2015

It was great working with Mili! She is amazing! She is there for you throughout the whole wedding process. My wedding day went amazing and everything was on time! She has a great relationship with all the vendors that we had and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend going with Mili for wedding planning!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Nina · Married on 06/20/2015

Mili and her team at Planning Elegance did a beyond amazing job with our wedding!! We decided to get the larger package, so we could get her help and advice from day one, and it was well worth it. Right from the beginning, she helped us create a timeline to help us budget our time and resources; we always knew what was supposed to be happening and when. From helping us find vendors and a venue that fit our needs, to answering all of our questions along the way, she was always there to help, even with so much time before the wedding. As the wedding drew closer and we had question after question, whether it was my parents asking a logistics question, to me (the bride) with some random question that had just popped into my head (and trust me there were a TON), she was always prompt to respond, always remaining friendly and professional, and never making you feel like your question was stupid (even though sometimes, I'm sure it was!). I can honestly say that we would have never been able to pull off such an amazing wedding, keeping track of all the details, staying in touch with vendors, etc if it wasn't for Mili and her team. She was on it from day one, going above and beyond. There were numerous times when we would inquire about something and she had already done it/had it under control even before we thought about it. On the day of the wedding, her and her team were complete life savers, keeping everything on track, making sure everyone had a good time, and even that we were well fed, relaxed, and enjoying ourselves despite the crazy wedding day schedule. More than anything, I knew I could trust her to get things done, and be there for us no matter how large or small the issue at hand. Over the year, I got so used to texting and emailing her, she really became a friend, and we are SO incredibly thankful to have had her during the entire wedding planning process. She helped turn our fairytale wedding into a reality! Thank you, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 07/05/2015

ankita · Married on 06/07/2015

Hiring Mili and Planning Elegance was by far the best decision we had made with regards to our wedding! Mili is highly organized, works extremely hard, and is very detail oriented throughout the entire planning process. We worked together from the very beginning. Mili has a great relationship with all of her vendors, making the process very smooth for us. She read over all contracts with great detail, handled negotiations, and made sure that everything was done professionally. Moreover, our wedding was at Hummingbird Nest Ranch, a very difficult venue for planning a wedding, but Mili handled it flawlessly. The Planning Elegance team was phenomenal on the day of our wedding and they did not miss a beat! The day went perfectly and our parents and guests had a wonderful time. As bride and groom, we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy our day. It has been months since our wedding and guests are still raving about our wedding and the great experience that they had. This could not have been possible without Mili and her team. We highly recommend Mili and Planning Elegance to anyone and could not have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Sandeep · Married on 05/30/2015

Indian wedding. Bi-coastal planning (I was in NYC, wedding and family were in Cali).

She was amazing. I couldn't have had a wedding that went as smoothly and that was as beautiful as mine was if it hadn't been for Mili. HIRE HER! She's the best :)

She's efficient, get's sh*t done, makes you feel like every concern you have is legitimate and addresses them as such, and she responds right away to everything!

And she's okay with being bugged endlessly and will never make you feel like you're annoying her even though you probably are haha

Everything went off without a hitch. And let me reiterate, it wasn't just one day. We're talking huge Indian wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Payal · Married on 04/04/2015

Mili and her entire team did an amazing job by making sure my events went on time. With my crazy family I didn't think it was possible to get anything to go on time but they did an amazing job getting everything ready and being ahead of schedule! Loved them! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!! Thanks Mili!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Suraj · Married on 08/16/2014

Mili are her team are great to work with. Seamless execution and preplanning with handling of all issues prior to, during, and after the event. We had a unfortunate event with one of our vendors not showing up to our reception at all and Mili's exceptional handling led to us not even know the vendor was a no-show. Regardless of the issue big or small her team was there to take care of it - to make sure we enjoy our wedding time and they truly do everything above and beyond of what they need to. I would strongly recommend her and her team to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Disha · Married on 06/14/2014

Mili Shah and her team were excellent! We worked with her 30 days prior to the wedding and reception, and she would still respond to messages weeks after the wedding! She did a wonderful job; always responding within minutes, even if it was a "hey I will get back to you in 5
    Minutes". Her and her team were very
    Professional, always had answers
    For anything we wanted to know, handled every situation with grace and calmness. During the reception there was a slight mix up but they made sure we wouldn't come to know of it and handled the situation perfectly. During the redeption she made sure we were okay the whole time, got us food, water, desserts, and when we said we were okay for now she packed it up and sent it to our room to make
    Sure we ate by the end of the night. We would Highly recommend Mili and her team to anyone who wants a successful and well planned event!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Maxine · Married on 06/07/2014

Planning Elegance is an amazing team to work with during the tedious process of wedding planning. Mili and her team of experts were absolutely fantastic. I had the privilege of working with Mili the month prior to my wedding. She was very helpful in taking over multiple tasks, including contacting my vendors and finalizing all details, helping me format the sequence of events for the reception program, providing a very detailed and organized wedding/reception timeline, and most importantly being attentive to my personal needs and making sure she always responded in a timely manner in which she ALWAYS DID! I also loved the fact that on the day of the wedding she had an assistant constantly with me and my bridesmaids and she made sure all of our needs were taken care of. Mili and her team definitely made our wedding day a very smooth and effortless process. Thank you for everything. We appreciated it! Plus, we enjoyed the marvelous shots you were able to capture :)

Sent on 09/06/2014

Mamta · Married on 09/21/2013

The best decision I made during the whole wedding planning process was to hire Mili Shah from Planning Elegance. I am truly blessed to have met her and work with her during this year long journey in planning the wedding of my dreams. And yes, it was definitely the wedding of my dreams. In addition to her professionalism, Mili's best quality was that she was the bride and her family's biggest advocate. If we were not happy with vendor packages, prices, etc., she did her best to negotiate with the vendors to ensure we were getting the best deal for our money. She kept us within our budget. Mili was 100% reliable in completing her tasks and very organized. I never felt rushed or pressured to make major decisions. The wedding planning process was rather a fun excursion than a stressful chore. Mili was a delightful person to get to know and easy to talk to. She has a very calm demeanor which was a priceless quality as she was often the mediator between my father and me in handling our ideological differences for the wedding. I am so happy to call Mili my lifelong friend and someone that I can turn to whenever I need help planning an event. She keeps her word, is utterly genuine, down-to-earth and executes her tasks gracefully. There wasn't a single glitch on the wedding day. My family, friends, husband and I have only the fondest memories of our wedding day. I wish I could re-live my wedding day, because it was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Pooja · Married on 08/31/2013

I hired Mili 3 months before my wedding. I guess the 1 regret I have is not hiring her from the start!!! Mili was BEYOND AMAZING! I am totally type-a and would send her 1000 emails a day with all my scattered thoughts... and she would respond to EVERY SINGLE EMAIL! She would help me sort through all my wants/must-haves to get to where I really wanted to be for my wedding. Needless to say, she is incredibly patient! Also, she was great at involving my parents so that everyone's vision was heard, and then she would find solutions on how to get me what I wanted, while respecting other people's opinions.
    She was so organized throughout the planning process which was reflected on the day of! everything went off without a hitch! everyone at my wedding complimented me on how well organized the wedding was, and how everything flowed so well.
    I also love how she would give me her honest opinion (without being mean) when I asked for it. She has an eye for what looks good and what will work, so having her give me her true opinion, versus what I want to hear, really made decision making a lot easier as well.
    quick story for brides-to-be: On the morning of my wedding, the DJ's truck broke down (coming from LA to SD). It was such bad timing, and it was looking like we weren't going to have any sound for the wedding! forget the mobile music station and dhol for the bharat, but the actual mic for the Priest and sounds for the wedding! OMG what a nightmare that would have been! Mili worked diligently that morning to convince the hotel to let us use their sound system, at no extra charge to me! the DJ and the Dhol player got in a car and made it within minutes of the bharat starting! Best part, I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS GOING ON! Mili and her team handled it beautifully behind the scenes so I was stress free all morning!

moral of the story: HIRE MILI! She's definitely worth every penny, and more!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Payal · Married on 08/02/2013

Mili was amaaaaazzzing!!!! I could not imagine having our wedding without her. Working with her was a joy and she was so professional, responsive, organized, and most importantly so incredibly supportive. It was really important that both me and I my husband and our families could enjoy the wedding without being stressed out and she completely delivered on making all the events run smoothly and allowed us to just enjoy our wedding time. We were living in NYC and the wedding was in California and I was so happy that I could trust Mili to go to meetings and meet with vendors and make sure that all my needs and wants were met. Mili was available anytime I wanted to talk and always had answers to my one millions questions. In addition, she worked beautifully with our families and made everyone feel so comfortable and involved. I cannot recommend her and planning elegance highly enough. If you want the best, go with Mili and planning elegance!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Misty · Married on 05/31/2013

Review from Dharmista P.

0 friends
    1 review
    Dharmista P.
    Fullerton, CA

7/5/2013
    My Husband found Mili for me,at first I was not too happy that he thought I could not handle putting together my daughters wedding.i am so happy he hired Mili, there are so many detail that go with planning a wedding that most of us overlook Mili was right there with time lines on what needed to be done. On the wedding day all I did was attend to my guests the rest was taken care of by Mili and her staff. If I did not have Mili!s help. I would have been a chicken without a head on my daughters wedding day instead it was the best day of my family!s life cause all we did was enjoy the wedding like a guest THANKS TO MILI AND HER STAFF

Send to a Friend Link to This Review Edit Remove