Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Reviews

55 | Lexington, KY

55 Reviews for Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass

Che · Married on 04/26/2014

Even though my wedding was small and intimate ,one of the best decisions I made for my day was having Lyndsey from Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass be there as my coordinator. She was very easy to talk to and plan with. It was like having my best friend with me during the entire process, encouraging me and making sure that everything ended up perfect. She was my extra set of eyes and ears. My day ended up worry free and I couldn't be more pleased with the attention to detail and professionalism. I recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Betsy & Lyndsey did an amazing job helping me plan our August 15th wedding. We knew from the beginning that we wanted to use a wedding planner & after meeting with Lyndsey we felt confident that Planned to Perfection had the tools & time to help us achieve our vision for our wedding.
    Betsy & Lyndsey suggested vendors they had worked with or knew had great reputations, helped us narrow down options, & kept us on track throughout the wedding planning process. As the wedding neared, Betsy & Lyndsey had everything under control & brought things to my attention that I never would have thought of.
    Finally, Betsy & Lyndsey made our rehearsal & the day of the wedding effortless. When we were dealing with a difficult personality at our rehearsal, Betsy stepped in & came up with solutions, completely alleviating the problem. And when we encountered several hiccups on the day of the wedding, Betsy & Lyndsey took control & contacted vendors & helped me continue to enjoy the day.
    If you want to enjoy your wedding day & hire an effective, reasonably priced, & supportive wedding planner, choose Planned to Perfection.

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 09/07/2019

Dedicated and flexible with my schedule

Lyndsey was so helpful throughout planning. My work schedule can be crazy, but Lyndsey was more than willing to be flexible and meet with me when it was convenient for me. During the day of our wedding I was able to enjoy everything because she took care of any hiccups. Could not imagine everything turning out so well if we did not have her help

Sent on 12/19/2019

Ann and Fer · Married on 05/26/2018

Betsy was just our best friend through the whole process, super patient and accommodating of our every request. "Let's meet weekly, let's meet here, let's do skype, let's use this file, let's try this or that, you got it! It was just great peace of mind knowing Betsy was so committed to help us since we were out of the country for 99% of the time. The day of, she was on top of everything and she is really super prepared, I mean it, we really could just let go and enjoy our day. We are truly thankful for Betsy, her knowledge, experience, readiness and guidance.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Devyn · Married on 10/09/2016

Betsy was the planner for my wedding and she was amazing!! I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. They help relieve so much stress. Betsy handled all of the details and was an expert on everything possible.

Sent on 11/11/2016