Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

2.4
      2.5

My wedding was supposed to start at 3pm, I got to the church at 250pm and the church didn't have any flowers. My reception room looked beautiful but to me i didn't have a "wow" affect. there was not any crystals in the flowers on the tables. my bouquet was ok...again no "wow" affect...and didn't look anything like the picture i gave them.

kathy · Married on 04/26/2014

1.0
      1.5
      3.0

My bouquet was falling apart from the start! During the pre-wedding photos, I kept seeing white roses all over the ground. It was beautiful. But it was very obvious even to a non-floral person like me, that the person doing these flowers had repeatedly poked the floral foam causing the flowers to fall out. A rookie mistake. My flower girls flowers were falling apart. And the decorations for the wedding were sparse, to say the least. My husband said "how much did we pay for these?" The four square 6" glass containers had nothing to hold the flowers in to the vase. No foam, clay, gel or stones. So the hydrangeas kept falling out.

I was sorely disappointed and Planned Perfection was not planned and certainly not perfect. And way over priced for what he delivered.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Planned Perfection's reply:

I do wish you had called me the instant you discovered your wedding flowers were not up to your expectations. As far as I knew from my designers you were extremely happy as well was your coordinator, who was our contact on site. In fact you had tears of joy when he handed you your bouquets. As your husband was showing them where the trellis was to be placed he raved how he knew you would be so happy, it was exactly what you had envisioned. It saddens me to think your wedding was marred by your obvious displeasure with our efforts on your behalf. My staff and I want each of our brides to be proud of their bouquet and décor choices. We were extremely surprised to receive your letter of discontent one month after your wedding date and immediately made several attempts to contact you with no response. I am more disappointed knowing that had something been said the day off, as we were there 3 hours prior to the event start time and our shop is merely 10 minutes from your wedding venue, this problem could have been resolved at that point. As professionals we always have extra flowers on hand and are more than willing to address any problems that arise while on location. As for your bouquet, I designed it myself and I can only say that when working with fresh flowers you must be extremely careful. I can assure you on my end it was constructed properly. We have never had a poor review in our 14 years in business. I am sincerely disappointed to read that you are unhappy. We are truly sorry that your special day was not what you had envisioned, my deepest apologies to you and your husband. ~ Ed Russo and the Planned Perfection Team

elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2014

0.4
      0.5

I was so disappointed with Ed Russo the CEO of planned perfection. I was treated with such disrespect, he was SO rude to me the morning of MY wedding, it was the most disgusting behavior I experienced throughout my entire wedding planning, all my other vendors were incredibly amazing! except for Ed, he made me cry the morning of my wedding because he was so rude with me on the phone, screaming at me and talking over me, it was extremely upsetting and not how i want to spend the morning of the most special day of my life.
    My wedding was on saturday and I contracted him for market lights FOR SATURDAY. He came to set up on thursday which is a lot earlier that we talked about, when discussing set up time and arrival time i was told it would be saturday morning. I arrived to the hotel on thursday noon as I live in orlando and my wedding was in bonita springs, so i arrived way in advance and they were already set up, this is how i know they set up this early, i went outside to talked to the guys and they told me those lights were for the wedding on saturday, MINE!. Long story short, Friday morning i had told all my vendors to prepare for our backup plan which was the ballroom as bad weather was approaching saturday night, the original plan was to be outdoors but of course it is florida so there is always a backup plan, Of course Ed came and set up on THURSDAY which is not what we had agreed on and if he would have set up when planned (saturday morning) i could have told him we needed the lighting inside, either move market lights inside or have backup lighting for ballroom.
    Ed refused to come take the lights down and re install inside, he also refused to give me any other sort of lighting except for 5 uplight for a GIANT ballroom. I called him explaining that he was not supposed to set up on thursday for this same reason, ALL of my vendors arrived either friday night or satuday morning, he was yelling at me telling me it is not his problem.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Planned Perfection's reply:

It saddens me that it rained on your wedding day and frustrates me even more that you would take it out on me knowing the effort I put in trying to make you happy. You did see my staff there on Thursday. They were there as a courtesy to the hotel putting up cafe lights in the courtyard for your rehearsal dinner. It's my understanding you threw a fit and demanded lighting. My staff returned on Friday to install the cafe lights you contracted for your Saturday night wedding. Because I wasn't on property I insisted my guys speak to you and your coordinator to ensure you were happy. You rudely asked them to make a few adjustments, which they happily did. The first time I heard anything about rain was Saturday morning when I received an email from your coordinator asking what could be done if you did move inside. I explained I had some lighting and could rent more lighting but would need to know asap. You called me screaming, demanding I move the lights. If it weren't for your coordinator calling me back to apologize for the way you spoke to me I wouldn't have sent the 7 uplights you did have. Again, I'm very sorry it rained on your wedding day. Please try and remember the many emails you sent me demanding the cafe lights be put up the night before and my replies reassuring you we always install the night before to ensure you have ample lighting.