Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 01/04/2019

Made our day beautiful!

Ed and his staff did a wonderful job for our wedding! He worked with our budget, made wonderful suggestions, and made everything look beautiful! Thanks!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Brooke Hanna · Married on 10/21/2018

Actual Perfection

Ed and his team did a wonderful job! They really made my wedding (floral) dreams come true! My floral arch and bouquets were stunning! I highly recommend them :)

Planned Perfection 6
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

We ordered bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. They really worked with the budget. The bouquets were a bit on the small side, but I expected them to be due to the cost. They were beautiful however the coral spray roses we had in the bouquets and boutonnieres were brown around the edges and the men's flowers didn't last too long before they wilted.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Monica · Married on 01/30/2016

Ed and his team did the most incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! They were gorgeous and so many of our guests commented on how incredible his arrangements looked. He also ensured that everything was organized and looked just right the day of the event. I would strongly recommend using Planned Perfection!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

I would highly recommend Ed & Team for any wedding in the Naples area! The flowers, arch for our beach ceremony, and centerpieces were gorgeous. We received so many compliments on the decor from all of our guests. Christina was so responsive, especially when I had last minute changes. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 04/18/2015

Ed and his team at Planned Perfection delivered exactly what they promised on the day of my wedding. I had my vision of what I wanted and was able to convey this to Ed very easily. From the decor at the Chapel to the decor at my reception and my wedding bouquet, everything looked flawless and was delivered on time. Working with Ed was easy and stress free.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ed from Planned Perfection did a wonderful job with our North Captiva Island, FL wedding last week. He was easy to work with, helpful, and has a great eye for decorating. He was able to take my vision and make it real. His work was flawless.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Kelsey · Married on 05/22/2015

3.0

Ceremony decor was amazing. They even went out of their way to buy some simple additions that I wanted which I thought was awesome. My bouquets turned out nothing like what I had requested but they weren't bad. Overall a very good company to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ed is wonderful. I had a few slips working with his staff (overcharged and then refunded). The centerpieces were fantastic, big and beautiful! The bouquets I found to be a touch smaller than I anticipated but still lovely. They were flexible in that I missed my flight down to FL and they re-booked our meeting to the next day to accommodate. They arrived on time and I never heard of any missing pieces or issues.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

Overall Ed and his team did a great job. I was very pleased with the boutonnières, and bouquets. We did have some miscommunication about the rest of the decorations. They placed fabric over the arch and inside the reception tent. I had sent them a picture of how I wanted the arch to look and it wasn't done like that. I could understand if it was an issue of keeping it on, but it was never communicated to me. If I knew it was going to look like that I wouldn't have paid several hundreds of dollars for it. It would have looked better blank. Then inside the reception tent they must not have had enough fabric to cover the whole thing. I wasn't told that you would still be able to see the top of the canopy. Once again it wasn't worth the cost. I was disappointed in these miscommunications, but other than that it was great. The team came to the location and set everything up and took it down.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/01/2011

Eddie is amazing. He carefully listened to my rather poor descriptions of my overall vision and crafted it into a masterpiece! He did a FULL table mock-up for us to see exactly what it would look like before we committed to anything. He met with us several times and never rushed me to decide anything. He made helpful suggestions that really elevated "wedding flowers" into something amazing. Eddie was not just working for the bottom line, either. He made suggestions on how we could save money, let us borrow decor from his shop, and even stepped in to help coordinate when our planner walked out on us. I now have a florist for life!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2008

Ed Russo and his team are phenomenal. They created my IDEAL wedding day. He took my vision and went above and beyond my expectations. He even added special details to make the venue look UNBELIEVABLE!!! I would recommend their work to any future bride or for any event that you are planning!

Sent on 07/21/2008

The flowers were beautiful not exactly how I thought they were going to be. Everything else was amazing, timely, great if your on a budget!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

2.4
      2.5

My wedding was supposed to start at 3pm, I got to the church at 250pm and the church didn't have any flowers. My reception room looked beautiful but to me i didn't have a "wow" affect. there was not any crystals in the flowers on the tables. my bouquet was ok...again no "wow" affect...and didn't look anything like the picture i gave them.

Sent on 11/06/2014

kathy · Married on 04/26/2014

1.0
      1.5
      3.0

My bouquet was falling apart from the start! During the pre-wedding photos, I kept seeing white roses all over the ground. It was beautiful. But it was very obvious even to a non-floral person like me, that the person doing these flowers had repeatedly poked the floral foam causing the flowers to fall out. A rookie mistake. My flower girls flowers were falling apart. And the decorations for the wedding were sparse, to say the least. My husband said "how much did we pay for these?" The four square 6" glass containers had nothing to hold the flowers in to the vase. No foam, clay, gel or stones. So the hydrangeas kept falling out.

I was sorely disappointed and Planned Perfection was not planned and certainly not perfect. And way over priced for what he delivered.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Planned Perfection's reply:

I do wish you had called me the instant you discovered your wedding flowers were not up to your expectations. As far as I knew from my designers you were extremely happy as well was your coordinator, who was our contact on site. In fact you had tears of joy when he handed you your bouquets. As your husband was showing them where the trellis was to be placed he raved how he knew you would be so happy, it was exactly what you had envisioned. It saddens me to think your wedding was marred by your obvious displeasure with our efforts on your behalf. My staff and I want each of our brides to be proud of their bouquet and décor choices. We were extremely surprised to receive your letter of discontent one month after your wedding date and immediately made several attempts to contact you with no response. I am more disappointed knowing that had something been said the day off, as we were there 3 hours prior to the event start time and our shop is merely 10 minutes from your wedding venue, this problem could have been resolved at that point. As professionals we always have extra flowers on hand and are more than willing to address any problems that arise while on location. As for your bouquet, I designed it myself and I can only say that when working with fresh flowers you must be extremely careful. I can assure you on my end it was constructed properly. We have never had a poor review in our 14 years in business. I am sincerely disappointed to read that you are unhappy. We are truly sorry that your special day was not what you had envisioned, my deepest apologies to you and your husband. ~ Ed Russo and the Planned Perfection Team

elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2014

0.4
      0.5

I was so disappointed with Ed Russo the CEO of planned perfection. I was treated with such disrespect, he was SO rude to me the morning of MY wedding, it was the most disgusting behavior I experienced throughout my entire wedding planning, all my other vendors were incredibly amazing! except for Ed, he made me cry the morning of my wedding because he was so rude with me on the phone, screaming at me and talking over me, it was extremely upsetting and not how i want to spend the morning of the most special day of my life.
    My wedding was on saturday and I contracted him for market lights FOR SATURDAY. He came to set up on thursday which is a lot earlier that we talked about, when discussing set up time and arrival time i was told it would be saturday morning. I arrived to the hotel on thursday noon as I live in orlando and my wedding was in bonita springs, so i arrived way in advance and they were already set up, this is how i know they set up this early, i went outside to talked to the guys and they told me those lights were for the wedding on saturday, MINE!. Long story short, Friday morning i had told all my vendors to prepare for our backup plan which was the ballroom as bad weather was approaching saturday night, the original plan was to be outdoors but of course it is florida so there is always a backup plan, Of course Ed came and set up on THURSDAY which is not what we had agreed on and if he would have set up when planned (saturday morning) i could have told him we needed the lighting inside, either move market lights inside or have backup lighting for ballroom.
    Ed refused to come take the lights down and re install inside, he also refused to give me any other sort of lighting except for 5 uplight for a GIANT ballroom. I called him explaining that he was not supposed to set up on thursday for this same reason, ALL of my vendors arrived either friday night or satuday morning, he was yelling at me telling me it is not his problem.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Planned Perfection's reply:

It saddens me that it rained on your wedding day and frustrates me even more that you would take it out on me knowing the effort I put in trying to make you happy. You did see my staff there on Thursday. They were there as a courtesy to the hotel putting up cafe lights in the courtyard for your rehearsal dinner. It's my understanding you threw a fit and demanded lighting. My staff returned on Friday to install the cafe lights you contracted for your Saturday night wedding. Because I wasn't on property I insisted my guys speak to you and your coordinator to ensure you were happy. You rudely asked them to make a few adjustments, which they happily did. The first time I heard anything about rain was Saturday morning when I received an email from your coordinator asking what could be done if you did move inside. I explained I had some lighting and could rent more lighting but would need to know asap. You called me screaming, demanding I move the lights. If it weren't for your coordinator calling me back to apologize for the way you spoke to me I wouldn't have sent the 7 uplights you did have. Again, I'm very sorry it rained on your wedding day. Please try and remember the many emails you sent me demanding the cafe lights be put up the night before and my replies reassuring you we always install the night before to ensure you have ample lighting.