Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

Katie · Married on 01/21/2012

Ed Russo @ Planned Perfection. PERFECTION!! that sums it up. Ed worked with us and our budget with style. He recommended and listened to our ideas and made the wedding perfect. I would not shop any more. You found your designer!! Thank you Ed.

• brianna

brianna · Married on 11/11/2011

Ed Russo from planned perfection is absolutely AMAZING, he made my wedding look like a fairy tale with his creative ideas. I didn't have anything specific in mind when we met but knew some things I did or did not want, he took those few things and created a masterpiece. The details, the flowers, the bouquets, were all stunning. He is so experienced and confident it makes a difference in his work. He took things I would have never thought of doing and made them into everything I could have imagined and MORE. I would use his services over and over again, and def. will for any future florists needs. I HIGH RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Annabelle · Married on 04/21/2007

Eddie and the people at Planned Perfection know their flowers.
    Our bouquets, filled with every shade of pink imaginable, turned out beautifully... like something from the pages of InStyle weddings. Ed has impeccable taste. If you leave things in his hands and take his advice, you can't go wrong.
    The guests loved our submerged-orchid centerpieces which glowed subtly when the lights were dimmed. Seriously. Trust Ed. He will make your wedding look like something out of a movie.

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2006

Thanks to the amazing creative talents of Planned Perfection our daughter's wedding was a spectacular event! From the exquisite floral laden canopy to the show-stopping arrangements it was a beautiful ceremony that took your breath away!

kavitha · event on: 02/28/2015

Planned Perfection was fantastic. Eddie came up with a great idea for my son's Bar Mitzvah and we carried his creative theme throughout our event. He is a pleasure to work with and we couldn't have been happier! The centerpieces were such a hit that the kids all asked to take them home! I highly recommend him for any event you are planning!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

Christina responded so quickly to all of my emails. Everything was done via email and over the phone. I never met them in person and somehow they hit it right on! The colors and flower selection were exactly how I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Planned Perfection!

Planned Perfection 8
    Planned Perfection 9
    Planned Perfection 10
    Planned Perfection 11

emily · Married on 02/10/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Planned Perfection - we had several quotes back and forth before we had it just right. They really are wonderful at what they do, and can advise on what flowers are good at what time of year, and ideas on how to make everything work into budget. Ed will also provide honest input on what would look best.
    They executed everything wonderfully - they were there the day of and everything was done and complete without ever having to worry. Of course not everything turns out exactly how you picture it - but they were pretty darn close. There was only 2 tiny details that may have been missed otherwise everything was perfect and exquisite. They really take the time to do it how your vision says it, and I even added them to my Pinterest board to help - that was wonderful! I would definitely recommend using them - they are so nice, responsive and professional and truly good at what they do!

Lindy · Married on 03/19/2016

Omg! Mr. Russo saved the day with amazing florals & stepping in to coordinate EVERYTHING!

Ed & his team were absolutely amazing. When we first met Ed, I had a very hard time trying to explain the ideas I had for our wedding decor. This was no problem for Ed.. even with my scattered explanation of things that I wanted, he drew up the EXACT decor I was trying to describe. Throughout the Year of working with Ed, I changed my mind about at least 5 things, but again.. NOT A PROBLEM, he was happy to change things around to bring my dream wedding to life! On the day of the ceremony, Ed and his team delivered and set up everything perfectly! My Husband and I have received so many compliments about the floral and decor at our wedding! If you need a florist for any event, Planned Perfection is the company to choose!

tiffany · Married on 11/01/2013

My husband and i recently got our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres from Planned Perfection and I couldn't have been more pleased with them. I send a massive amount of picture ideas, and Eddie, the owner, walked through them all with me to make sure he knew what i wanted.

When it came time for the flowers to be delivered, i had originally made the delivery time for 3pm but i needed them 3 hours early for some pictures. I called, eddie answered right away, and had them delivered in a half hour from the time i called, no attitude or complaints and no extra charge. He was always very pleasant.

When the flowers arrived, i wasn't exactly sure what they were going to look like, and i was so amazed. They were beautifully put together even though i hadn't given him a definite direction to go in. The delivery gentleman was soooooo friendly and carried them all in and set up everything in water in vases and put our boutonnieres in the fridge, he took care of everything.

If you have to get flowers for any even i would suggest getting them here, and here only. Eddie and the shop are absolutely wonderful, he couldn't have a better business or customer service skills.

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

Eddie Russo of Planned Perfection provided excellent service and beautiful arrangements for our destination wedding in Key Largo. He visited our venue one month prior to the wedding and then orchestrated our vision flawlessly through his assistants over the course of our wedding weekend. The bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements were artistic, unique, and breathtaking. Not once did we have to worry about the flowers. We just showed up and everything was done perfectly... hence, the very fitting name of his company- Planned Perfection, Inc.

Marie · Married on 09/30/2011

Flowers were beautiful!!! We were missing a few flowers but at the last minute everything was resolved.

Arrangements were just as I expected!! :)
    I would use this vendor again and I would refer!

Karin · event on: 12/20/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely utilize your services next year and will DEFINITELY recommend you.

Brooke Hanna · Married on 10/21/2018

Actual Perfection

Ed and his team did a wonderful job! They really made my wedding (floral) dreams come true! My floral arch and bouquets were stunning! I highly recommend them :)

Planned Perfection 12

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

We ordered bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. They really worked with the budget. The bouquets were a bit on the small side, but I expected them to be due to the cost. They were beautiful however the coral spray roses we had in the bouquets and boutonnieres were brown around the edges and the men's flowers didn't last too long before they wilted.

Monica · Married on 01/30/2016

Ed and his team did the most incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! They were gorgeous and so many of our guests commented on how incredible his arrangements looked. He also ensured that everything was organized and looked just right the day of the event. I would strongly recommend using Planned Perfection!

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

I would highly recommend Ed & Team for any wedding in the Naples area! The flowers, arch for our beach ceremony, and centerpieces were gorgeous. We received so many compliments on the decor from all of our guests. Christina was so responsive, especially when I had last minute changes. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Ashleigh · Married on 04/18/2015

Ed and his team at Planned Perfection delivered exactly what they promised on the day of my wedding. I had my vision of what I wanted and was able to convey this to Ed very easily. From the decor at the Chapel to the decor at my reception and my wedding bouquet, everything looked flawless and was delivered on time. Working with Ed was easy and stress free.

Ed from Planned Perfection did a wonderful job with our North Captiva Island, FL wedding last week. He was easy to work with, helpful, and has a great eye for decorating. He was able to take my vision and make it real. His work was flawless.

Kelsey · Married on 05/22/2015

3.0

Ceremony decor was amazing. They even went out of their way to buy some simple additions that I wanted which I thought was awesome. My bouquets turned out nothing like what I had requested but they weren't bad. Overall a very good company to work with.

Ed is wonderful. I had a few slips working with his staff (overcharged and then refunded). The centerpieces were fantastic, big and beautiful! The bouquets I found to be a touch smaller than I anticipated but still lovely. They were flexible in that I missed my flight down to FL and they re-booked our meeting to the next day to accommodate. They arrived on time and I never heard of any missing pieces or issues.

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

Overall Ed and his team did a great job. I was very pleased with the boutonnières, and bouquets. We did have some miscommunication about the rest of the decorations. They placed fabric over the arch and inside the reception tent. I had sent them a picture of how I wanted the arch to look and it wasn't done like that. I could understand if it was an issue of keeping it on, but it was never communicated to me. If I knew it was going to look like that I wouldn't have paid several hundreds of dollars for it. It would have looked better blank. Then inside the reception tent they must not have had enough fabric to cover the whole thing. I wasn't told that you would still be able to see the top of the canopy. Once again it wasn't worth the cost. I was disappointed in these miscommunications, but other than that it was great. The team came to the location and set everything up and took it down.

Stephanie · Married on 01/01/2011

Eddie is amazing. He carefully listened to my rather poor descriptions of my overall vision and crafted it into a masterpiece! He did a FULL table mock-up for us to see exactly what it would look like before we committed to anything. He met with us several times and never rushed me to decide anything. He made helpful suggestions that really elevated "wedding flowers" into something amazing. Eddie was not just working for the bottom line, either. He made suggestions on how we could save money, let us borrow decor from his shop, and even stepped in to help coordinate when our planner walked out on us. I now have a florist for life!

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2008

Ed Russo and his team are phenomenal. They created my IDEAL wedding day. He took my vision and went above and beyond my expectations. He even added special details to make the venue look UNBELIEVABLE!!! I would recommend their work to any future bride or for any event that you are planning!

The flowers were beautiful not exactly how I thought they were going to be. Everything else was amazing, timely, great if your on a budget!!!!