Planned Perfection Reviews

121 | Fort Myers, FL

121 Reviews for Planned Perfection

Tamsen · Married on 03/10/2014

Planned Perfection did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! I knew when I first met with Eddie that I didn't have to stress anymore about the flowers. He understood exactly what I wanted and he made it happen with no problems whatsoever. Everything was so perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jessica & Travis · Married on 03/01/2014

We couldn't be happier with the service Ed and Planned Perfections Inc. did for us on our wedding day! We came in with a limited budget and Ed was able to work his magic by making our wedding absolutely beautiful! Every detail was perfect from the bouquets, to the table decorations, and the gorgeous arrangement when our guests first walked. We are still in awe by what Ed was able to create for our special day! We are forever grateful and will use Planned Perfections Inc. again!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Kim · Married on 01/04/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Eddie and his staff. They were all so friendly and made my wedding experience hassle free. They made the venue look beautiful and surpassed my expectations! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Michaela · Married on 12/31/2013

Planned Perfection was a perfect choice for us! We had a night wedding on New Years Eve and so we wanted more lights than flowers. Ed Russo was so accommodating and creative! We loved the altar pieces which were tall glass vases with floating lights. The table centerpieces were smaller versions of that and he used those to line the aisle. It was truly magical and romantic. All the guests said there was a very intimate feel to it all. My bouquet was perfect and smelled so good!The bridesmaids loved their bouquets too. We were just so pleased with everything. The best part was that I just told Ed my vague ideas for the event and he incorporated his own creativity and experience and it was executed perfectly. I would use Planned Perfection again in a heart beat and recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for making it a great night! I cant wait to see the pictures.

Sent on 01/19/2014

He was enthusiastic, creative and went the extra mile to make my wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2013

Ed -Planned Perfection- was a pleasure to work with. I was pleased with his ideas for making my dream arrangements economical. I appreciate the great communication from the first contact. Every thing came out beautiful!!! Thank you

Sent on 10/03/2013

Brittney · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you Eddie for our amazing flowers, we got so many wonderful compliments on the table decor, and our bouquets. You did an amazing Job. Thanks for working with us with such short notice.

-The Szugyi Family

Sent on 08/12/2013

I had the opportunity to plan my daughter's wedding and had heard from our venue, at La Playa, that Planned Perfections was tops. Truly, they were exceptional in every way - from ideas to set up to quality of the flowers. The bouquets were extraordinary and the ideas that Ed came up with for the wedding that was outside and for the table decorations which were inside were ingenious. One of the nicest aspects of this company is the devotion and conscientiousness of the staff. They listened to our requests and embellished upon them as true artists. I will never use another florist again. Why should I? They are the best and the pricing was extremely fair, almost generous. Their services made the wedding extraordinary. Elaine

Sent on 08/02/2017

Charity · Married on 05/18/2013

Planned Perfection did an AMAZING job on our flowers and the lighting. It was absolutely perfect! Of all our vendors, he was the one that shined and made our day picture perfect. I am so grateful for the work he did on the lighting to make it match my dream. The bouquets, the center pieces, and floral decorations were better than I could have imagined and I cannot thank Planned Perfection enough. Ed Russo made our wedding extra special.

-Charity Molloy

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2012

Planned Perfection made our wedding unforgettable! The flowers, centerpieces, candy buffet, he made my son's wagon look beautiful. As we walked back from getting married we had flowers thrown at us from cones, and he made the cones look AWESOME! I've never seen anything so beautiful! I had a vision and not only did he make my vision come to life but it was a million times better than I ever could image! I would HIGHLY recommend Planned Perfection to ANYONE!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Cindy · Married on 10/20/2012

When Planned Perfection is in charge of any event - you know you will be delighted. They are the most unique arrangements of pure elegance and imagination. They did an amazing job at my wedding and everyone was blown away by the designs.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2012

I have been working with Ed, the owner of Planned Perfection for many years now. His creativity and artistry surpasses any and all florist in the Southwest Florida area, and I love that he works with all budgets. I would highly recommend him for any event, big or small.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Gwendy · Married on 10/19/2012

Thanks for doing such an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were delivered to the house on North Captiva Island as planned on the day of the wedding! They were all she had hoped for and more! Thanks again for a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2012

Perfect service? Planned Perfection's Eddie Ruso did an amazing job for us. we never had to worry about a thing. He had everything under control and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Eddie was awesome to work with and my flowers we GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Eddie at Planned Perfection and his team are amazing! They did the work for my shower, rehearsal dinner and our wedding and everything was gorgeous at all events. The creativity is amazing and we could not have asked for better! It was great to give Eddie an idea of what we wanted and have him come up with something incredible and original to make the room stand out.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Julie · Married on 03/17/2012

Eddie and his team were just simply amazing to work with! He always got exactly what I wanted even if I could not find the exact words. Eddie made my entire day so stress free and absolutely beautiful. I could not ever thank him enough for making our wedding day the best day EVER!!! If it were not for Eddie we would not have had the day go so seamless and have everyone that attended continue to boast about how incredible our day was!! Even 2 years later our family and friends still talk about our AMAZING day!! All thanks to Eddie!!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Katie · Married on 01/21/2012

Ed Russo @ Planned Perfection. PERFECTION!! that sums it up. Ed worked with us and our budget with style. He recommended and listened to our ideas and made the wedding perfect. I would not shop any more. You found your designer!! Thank you Ed.

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • brianna

brianna · Married on 11/11/2011

Ed Russo from planned perfection is absolutely AMAZING, he made my wedding look like a fairy tale with his creative ideas. I didn't have anything specific in mind when we met but knew some things I did or did not want, he took those few things and created a masterpiece. The details, the flowers, the bouquets, were all stunning. He is so experienced and confident it makes a difference in his work. He took things I would have never thought of doing and made them into everything I could have imagined and MORE. I would use his services over and over again, and def. will for any future florists needs. I HIGH RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Annabelle · Married on 04/21/2007

Eddie and the people at Planned Perfection know their flowers.
    Our bouquets, filled with every shade of pink imaginable, turned out beautifully... like something from the pages of InStyle weddings. Ed has impeccable taste. If you leave things in his hands and take his advice, you can't go wrong.
    The guests loved our submerged-orchid centerpieces which glowed subtly when the lights were dimmed. Seriously. Trust Ed. He will make your wedding look like something out of a movie.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2006

Thanks to the amazing creative talents of Planned Perfection our daughter's wedding was a spectacular event! From the exquisite floral laden canopy to the show-stopping arrangements it was a beautiful ceremony that took your breath away!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

Christina responded so quickly to all of my emails. Everything was done via email and over the phone. I never met them in person and somehow they hit it right on! The colors and flower selection were exactly how I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Planned Perfection!

Sent on 05/09/2018

emily · Married on 02/10/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Planned Perfection - we had several quotes back and forth before we had it just right. They really are wonderful at what they do, and can advise on what flowers are good at what time of year, and ideas on how to make everything work into budget. Ed will also provide honest input on what would look best.
    They executed everything wonderfully - they were there the day of and everything was done and complete without ever having to worry. Of course not everything turns out exactly how you picture it - but they were pretty darn close. There was only 2 tiny details that may have been missed otherwise everything was perfect and exquisite. They really take the time to do it how your vision says it, and I even added them to my Pinterest board to help - that was wonderful! I would definitely recommend using them - they are so nice, responsive and professional and truly good at what they do!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Lindy · Married on 03/19/2016

Omg! Mr. Russo saved the day with amazing florals & stepping in to coordinate EVERYTHING!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Karin · event on: 12/20/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely utilize your services next year and will DEFINITELY recommend you.

Sent on 01/13/2015