Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 3
Planned Perfection 4
Planned Perfection 5

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2013

Ed -Planned Perfection- was a pleasure to work with. I was pleased with his ideas for making my dream arrangements economical. I appreciate the great communication from the first contact. Every thing came out beautiful!!! Thank you

Sent on 10/03/2013

Brittney · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you Eddie for our amazing flowers, we got so many wonderful compliments on the table decor, and our bouquets. You did an amazing Job. Thanks for working with us with such short notice.

-The Szugyi Family

Sent on 08/12/2013

I had the opportunity to plan my daughter's wedding and had heard from our venue, at La Playa, that Planned Perfections was tops. Truly, they were exceptional in every way - from ideas to set up to quality of the flowers. The bouquets were extraordinary and the ideas that Ed came up with for the wedding that was outside and for the table decorations which were inside were ingenious. One of the nicest aspects of this company is the devotion and conscientiousness of the staff. They listened to our requests and embellished upon them as true artists. I will never use another florist again. Why should I? They are the best and the pricing was extremely fair, almost generous. Their services made the wedding extraordinary. Elaine

Sent on 08/02/2017

Charity · Married on 05/18/2013

Planned Perfection did an AMAZING job on our flowers and the lighting. It was absolutely perfect! Of all our vendors, he was the one that shined and made our day picture perfect. I am so grateful for the work he did on the lighting to make it match my dream. The bouquets, the center pieces, and floral decorations were better than I could have imagined and I cannot thank Planned Perfection enough. Ed Russo made our wedding extra special.

-Charity Molloy

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2012

Planned Perfection made our wedding unforgettable! The flowers, centerpieces, candy buffet, he made my son's wagon look beautiful. As we walked back from getting married we had flowers thrown at us from cones, and he made the cones look AWESOME! I've never seen anything so beautiful! I had a vision and not only did he make my vision come to life but it was a million times better than I ever could image! I would HIGHLY recommend Planned Perfection to ANYONE!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Cindy · Married on 10/20/2012

When Planned Perfection is in charge of any event - you know you will be delighted. They are the most unique arrangements of pure elegance and imagination. They did an amazing job at my wedding and everyone was blown away by the designs.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2012

I have been working with Ed, the owner of Planned Perfection for many years now. His creativity and artistry surpasses any and all florist in the Southwest Florida area, and I love that he works with all budgets. I would highly recommend him for any event, big or small.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Gwendy · Married on 10/19/2012

Thanks for doing such an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were delivered to the house on North Captiva Island as planned on the day of the wedding! They were all she had hoped for and more! Thanks again for a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2012

Perfect service? Planned Perfection's Eddie Ruso did an amazing job for us. we never had to worry about a thing. He had everything under control and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Eddie was awesome to work with and my flowers we GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Eddie at Planned Perfection and his team are amazing! They did the work for my shower, rehearsal dinner and our wedding and everything was gorgeous at all events. The creativity is amazing and we could not have asked for better! It was great to give Eddie an idea of what we wanted and have him come up with something incredible and original to make the room stand out.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Julie · Married on 03/17/2012

Eddie and his team were just simply amazing to work with! He always got exactly what I wanted even if I could not find the exact words. Eddie made my entire day so stress free and absolutely beautiful. I could not ever thank him enough for making our wedding day the best day EVER!!! If it were not for Eddie we would not have had the day go so seamless and have everyone that attended continue to boast about how incredible our day was!! Even 2 years later our family and friends still talk about our AMAZING day!! All thanks to Eddie!!!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Katie · Married on 01/21/2012

Ed Russo @ Planned Perfection. PERFECTION!! that sums it up. Ed worked with us and our budget with style. He recommended and listened to our ideas and made the wedding perfect. I would not shop any more. You found your designer!! Thank you Ed.

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • brianna

brianna · Married on 11/11/2011

Ed Russo from planned perfection is absolutely AMAZING, he made my wedding look like a fairy tale with his creative ideas. I didn't have anything specific in mind when we met but knew some things I did or did not want, he took those few things and created a masterpiece. The details, the flowers, the bouquets, were all stunning. He is so experienced and confident it makes a difference in his work. He took things I would have never thought of doing and made them into everything I could have imagined and MORE. I would use his services over and over again, and def. will for any future florists needs. I HIGH RECOMMEND HIM!!!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Annabelle · Married on 04/21/2007

Eddie and the people at Planned Perfection know their flowers.
    Our bouquets, filled with every shade of pink imaginable, turned out beautifully... like something from the pages of InStyle weddings. Ed has impeccable taste. If you leave things in his hands and take his advice, you can't go wrong.
    The guests loved our submerged-orchid centerpieces which glowed subtly when the lights were dimmed. Seriously. Trust Ed. He will make your wedding look like something out of a movie.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2006

Thanks to the amazing creative talents of Planned Perfection our daughter's wedding was a spectacular event! From the exquisite floral laden canopy to the show-stopping arrangements it was a beautiful ceremony that took your breath away!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

Christina responded so quickly to all of my emails. Everything was done via email and over the phone. I never met them in person and somehow they hit it right on! The colors and flower selection were exactly how I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Planned Perfection!

Planned Perfection 6
    Planned Perfection 7
    Planned Perfection 8
    Planned Perfection 9
    Sent on 05/09/2018

emily · Married on 02/10/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Planned Perfection - we had several quotes back and forth before we had it just right. They really are wonderful at what they do, and can advise on what flowers are good at what time of year, and ideas on how to make everything work into budget. Ed will also provide honest input on what would look best.
    They executed everything wonderfully - they were there the day of and everything was done and complete without ever having to worry. Of course not everything turns out exactly how you picture it - but they were pretty darn close. There was only 2 tiny details that may have been missed otherwise everything was perfect and exquisite. They really take the time to do it how your vision says it, and I even added them to my Pinterest board to help - that was wonderful! I would definitely recommend using them - they are so nice, responsive and professional and truly good at what they do!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Lindy · Married on 03/19/2016

Omg! Mr. Russo saved the day with amazing florals & stepping in to coordinate EVERYTHING!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Karin · event on: 12/20/2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely utilize your services next year and will DEFINITELY recommend you.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Ed & his team were absolutely amazing. When we first met Ed, I had a very hard time trying to explain the ideas I had for our wedding decor. This was no problem for Ed.. even with my scattered explanation of things that I wanted, he drew up the EXACT decor I was trying to describe. Throughout the Year of working with Ed, I changed my mind about at least 5 things, but again.. NOT A PROBLEM, he was happy to change things around to bring my dream wedding to life! On the day of the ceremony, Ed and his team delivered and set up everything perfectly! My Husband and I have received so many compliments about the floral and decor at our wedding! If you need a florist for any event, Planned Perfection is the company to choose!

Sent on 10/13/2014

tiffany · Married on 11/01/2013

My husband and i recently got our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres from Planned Perfection and I couldn't have been more pleased with them. I send a massive amount of picture ideas, and Eddie, the owner, walked through them all with me to make sure he knew what i wanted.

When it came time for the flowers to be delivered, i had originally made the delivery time for 3pm but i needed them 3 hours early for some pictures. I called, eddie answered right away, and had them delivered in a half hour from the time i called, no attitude or complaints and no extra charge. He was always very pleasant.

When the flowers arrived, i wasn't exactly sure what they were going to look like, and i was so amazed. They were beautifully put together even though i hadn't given him a definite direction to go in. The delivery gentleman was soooooo friendly and carried them all in and set up everything in water in vases and put our boutonnieres in the fridge, he took care of everything.

If you have to get flowers for any even i would suggest getting them here, and here only. Eddie and the shop are absolutely wonderful, he couldn't have a better business or customer service skills.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

Eddie Russo of Planned Perfection provided excellent service and beautiful arrangements for our destination wedding in Key Largo. He visited our venue one month prior to the wedding and then orchestrated our vision flawlessly through his assistants over the course of our wedding weekend. The bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements were artistic, unique, and breathtaking. Not once did we have to worry about the flowers. We just showed up and everything was done perfectly... hence, the very fitting name of his company- Planned Perfection, Inc.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Marie · Married on 09/30/2011

Flowers were beautiful!!! We were missing a few flowers but at the last minute everything was resolved.

Arrangements were just as I expected!! :)
    I would use this vendor again and I would refer!

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • Laura

Laura Warren · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing flowers!

Ed was wonderful to work with. When our first suggestions about the flowers didn’t turn out as we wanted, he had other ideas, adapted and changed until they were perfect. The colors matched the wedding party and the coral color really popped at the reception.

Planned Perfection 10
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Planned Perfection's reply:

Laura,
    Congratulations! You were also great to work with, and we're so pleased we were able to help make your day so special!