Planned Perfection Reviews

121 | Fort Myers, FL

121 Reviews for Planned Perfection

Nola · Married on 12/09/2017

Ed was amazing! Our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were stunning! The colors went perfectly with our theme. We could not have been happier!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Ed and Planned Perfection are amazing! I sat down and showed him everything I had been hoping for, and he made my vision come to life! Our flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! He's kind, professional, and extremely talented in his work. We could not have asked for more! Thank you Ed and team for a beautiful day!

xoxo

Sent on 12/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Cannot say enough about Ed and his team! Christina was wonderful and always quickly returned my emails. He took my Pinterest wishes and made them into reality. Ed and his team are exceptional and his work is beyond beautiful. Our entire day looked like a fairytale. It has been almost two months since our wedding and people are still raving about our flowers! Cannot thank Ed enough for helping us have our perfect day!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Ed was amazing. He has such great taste and was able to bring to life my exact vision. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the were very helpful setting up both my ceremony and the reception.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Virginia · Married on 07/29/2017

Ed and his team were truly exceptional. They went above and beyond in every respect to make our wedding day the 'perfect' day. Ed is an artist in every sense of the word; I feel beyond lucky to have had him doing our flowers and decorations for both our ceremony and reception. Seeing his 'finished product' as I walked down the aisle was a highlight of the day. He set a fairytale scene.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Brianne · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Planned Perfection! It was truly perfection for our wedding day! Thank you for making the wedding space look incredible! From our bouquets, to our tables and aisle runners, EVERYTHING was amazing! Thank You for the continuous contact up to the big day and for making my vision come to life!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

Highly recommend Planned Perfection! I hired Ed and his team for my wedding in Naples, FL and with minimal direction our floral arrangements and placements were breathtaking. Fabulous all around!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Ed and his staff were incredibly easy to work with. Decor and flowers were the one area of the wedding planning process that I was most worried about living out of state. However his staff made this incredibly easy. All I had to do was send pinterest pictures with a little bit of explanation and his team made my dream a reality. Everything looked exactly as I had hoped. I would recommend anyone to hire Ed's team for their next event!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

Planned Perfection was excellent to work with, and their product is above and beyond! I hired them for a bride with a very particular, pinterest-driven vision including a 4' wide floral tent CEILING runner, mirrored by an 18" floral head table runner, and the results with Ed and his team were beyond expectations. Guests, hotel staff, and beachgoers alike agreed the florals were stunning, and we really got lucky finding such a professional team who came through on all sorts of small, non-floral requests as well. I highly recommend their services - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/25/2017

I could honestly rant and rave about how awesome Planned Perfection is, I knew the second I met with Ed and his team that they were going to do a fantastic job. Everyone that works there is so easy going, understanding and flexible. Ed and his team exceeded our expectations with everything they created! I have a difficult schedule and they were so flexible with making it work to meet with me. They were also very responsive with their emails.

The day of the wedding they came and set everything up making sure everything looked perfect. I am the kind of person who has an idea of what I was looking for, but couldn't find a picture of exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was show them some pinterest photos and explain what I wanted and they went above and beyond and made sure that I had everything that I wanted and more!

Not only is their work amazing, I love the fact that I was able to ask questions and they were so real about everything. I felt so comfortable asking them questions and knowing that they would tell me the truth and not just what I want to hear. I would rather hear the truth whether it is good or bad. They gave their honest and professional opinions on things and that meant so much to me knowing they have been in the business for a while.

I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event you are planning. They will NOT let you down :)

Sent on 05/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

Ed & Christina were beyond delightful to work with, and I felt so comfortable with them because right off the bat, based on one phone call, Ed understood my vision for the day! He worked really well within my budget, arrived really early the day of to make sure everything was just how I wanted it (he even came to where I was and showed me pictures of the work he had set out so I didn't have to move, and made and tweaks that I wanted!). And above all, the entire staff is highly professional, responsive and just so nice to talk to. I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kyla · Married on 01/28/2017

Planned Perfection did an absolute amazing job with my wedding flowers! They worked with my schedule to meet during planning and they were receptive to the vision I had. The end result was exactly what I wanted! Put your trust completely in them, they will not let you down!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Diana · Married on 01/21/2017

This is our second daughter who was married at a Catholic Church with reception to be held at the Burroughs Home in Fort Myers. Burroughs Home is a beautiful old home located on the Caloosahatchee River. The home & gardens surrounding this historic property make it beautiful. However, the pavilion is a large empty box. This large empty box had to be made into a ballroom made for a wedding. Planned Perfection, with some of my input, did just that! They turned my vision into a reality! They made this huge empty, cold box into a stunning affair. Just ask our guests! Still can't get enough compliments on the venue! Could NOT have done it without Ed and his wonderful staff! Thank you all! Diana

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • User7642026 · 2+ years ago

Eddie was exceptional in attending to all my needs. He understood my vision, enhanced by designs and became a great friend along the way. Is professionalism is irreplaceable and he's a true artist at his craft. I will always turn to Eddie for all of my floral needs!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2016

Absolutely love Planned Perfection! Eddie and his team were so accommodating and took my idea and ran with it. They have everything you need to make your wedding special.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Planned perfection is an amazing florist! Our Bouquets and centerpieces turned out to incredibly Stunning! They Even helped place them and did a phenomenal Job! They were friendly and very professional. I changed my mind about my flowers several times and they did not hesitate or give me any trouble if anything they tried to help me figure out my vision! I couldn't have asked for anything better ! They are also very quick to respond to any questions you may have. I will defiantly be going back for all my flower needs!!
    Thank you Planned Perfection!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Roberta · Married on 11/06/2016

I would not hesitate to use this vendor. Stunning flowers at my daughters wedding on 11/6/2016. Took my one request and created floral arrangements like none others I have seen at other celebrations. I applaude Planned Perfections creativity.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

Christina was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were everything we hoped for and the outdoor lighting totally transformed our space!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Renee · Married on 10/10/2016

We choose Planned Perfection for our daughter's wedding on North Captiva Island, Fl October 10, 2016. Ed Russo provided the floral arrangements and Christina was our main contact through the planning. They were professional and provided a product that we were pleased with. We requested a couple unusual elements to be added to the brides bouquet that were meant to honor family members who were not able to be there on our special day. They incorporated them just as we requested. Christina was very helpful with the planning and we were happy with the end result. We would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ed and his team did an AMAZING job at my wedding. I can't think of a single thing to complain about. My wedding flowers and decorations exceeded my expectations and was the talk of the town

Sent on 09/07/2016

Monica · Married on 07/09/2016

Planned perfection did the most incredible job creating the perfect wedding look I was going for. I wanted something very natural and 'old Florida' and they knocked it out of the park! When I show people my pictures, the first thing they comment on is my photos. Their level of service is beyond that of anything I could have ever expected. When they delivered the boutonnieres, I noticed that I needed one turned into a corsage. They quickly came up to my room and fixed it immediately, even though it was my mistake. When I got home from my honeymoon, I was even surprised with a little package that included some of the airplants that we used in our centerpieces... talk about service!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Planned Perfection, their work, and their customer service!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/23/2016

Planned perfection did a spectacular job! Our flowers were amazing, we had so many compliments and I am so happy with how everything came out. I met with Ed briefly told him what I liked and did not like, showed him a few pictures and he used his own creativity to make our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/20/2016

Planned Perfection is a must hire vendor. Ed's attention to detail and ability to help your vision come to life is incredible. I loved every single thing they did at the wedding, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Ed was also great at coming up with ideas. When he heard my placecards were in the shape of dogs with the tagline "please fetch your name", he came up with the idea to put down moss/grass for the cards to stand on. It all came together beautifully. He also did our chuppah, which was perfect!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/14/2016

ED with Planned Perfection did an outstanding job on the flowers and table arrangements for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was a destination wedding planned from Texas. We made one trip to meet with vendors and knew right away after meeting with Ed, he was the florist for the job. Communication was great from start to finish and service was exceptional. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Honestly Ed is the best of the best. I did so much research on a decorator before hiring Ed and the moment I met him I knew! He was the most organized, creative, amazing and inspiring visionary I've ever met! He honestly made my wedding look like it was worth 1 million bucks! I have no words to describe the elegance and beauty he created. I changed my plan almost two weeks before the wedding with Ed and he was able to make everything beyond my wildest expectations. The venue even swore that my wedding was the most beautiful and impressive decor and set up they had ever seen. Ed has an amazing eye. His stockroom full of goodies to loan the brides is also amazing. If you have impeccable taste and a desire for gorgeous decor you need to meet Ed. I pray he posts pictures of my wedding for people to see because you won't believe how stunning it was. For the price, Ed was also THE BEST and most FAIR price out of all TEN people I chose from. I was very picky. And by far, he exceeded all expectations, and also saved me money. If you have any questions from me, please don't hesitate to email me. I would be happy to give you more detail. SamanthaQThompson@yahoo.com

Sent on 03/16/2016