Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 5
Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Planned perfection is an amazing florist! Our Bouquets and centerpieces turned out to incredibly Stunning! They Even helped place them and did a phenomenal Job! They were friendly and very professional. I changed my mind about my flowers several times and they did not hesitate or give me any trouble if anything they tried to help me figure out my vision! I couldn't have asked for anything better ! They are also very quick to respond to any questions you may have. I will defiantly be going back for all my flower needs!!
    Thank you Planned Perfection!

Roberta · Married on 11/06/2016

I would not hesitate to use this vendor. Stunning flowers at my daughters wedding on 11/6/2016. Took my one request and created floral arrangements like none others I have seen at other celebrations. I applaude Planned Perfections creativity.

Lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

Christina was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were everything we hoped for and the outdoor lighting totally transformed our space!

Renee · Married on 10/10/2016

We choose Planned Perfection for our daughter's wedding on North Captiva Island, Fl October 10, 2016. Ed Russo provided the floral arrangements and Christina was our main contact through the planning. They were professional and provided a product that we were pleased with. We requested a couple unusual elements to be added to the brides bouquet that were meant to honor family members who were not able to be there on our special day. They incorporated them just as we requested. Christina was very helpful with the planning and we were happy with the end result. We would definitely recommend their services.

Ed and his team did an AMAZING job at my wedding. I can't think of a single thing to complain about. My wedding flowers and decorations exceeded my expectations and was the talk of the town

Monica · Married on 07/09/2016

Planned perfection did the most incredible job creating the perfect wedding look I was going for. I wanted something very natural and 'old Florida' and they knocked it out of the park! When I show people my pictures, the first thing they comment on is my photos. Their level of service is beyond that of anything I could have ever expected. When they delivered the boutonnieres, I noticed that I needed one turned into a corsage. They quickly came up to my room and fixed it immediately, even though it was my mistake. When I got home from my honeymoon, I was even surprised with a little package that included some of the airplants that we used in our centerpieces... talk about service!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Planned Perfection, their work, and their customer service!

Stefanie · Married on 04/23/2016

Planned perfection did a spectacular job! Our flowers were amazing, we had so many compliments and I am so happy with how everything came out. I met with Ed briefly told him what I liked and did not like, showed him a few pictures and he used his own creativity to make our wedding day beautiful!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 03/20/2016

Planned Perfection is a must hire vendor. Ed's attention to detail and ability to help your vision come to life is incredible. I loved every single thing they did at the wedding, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Ed was also great at coming up with ideas. When he heard my placecards were in the shape of dogs with the tagline "please fetch your name", he came up with the idea to put down moss/grass for the cards to stand on. It all came together beautifully. He also did our chuppah, which was perfect!

Jackie · Married on 03/14/2016

ED with Planned Perfection did an outstanding job on the flowers and table arrangements for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was a destination wedding planned from Texas. We made one trip to meet with vendors and knew right away after meeting with Ed, he was the florist for the job. Communication was great from start to finish and service was exceptional. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you! Thank you!

Honestly Ed is the best of the best. I did so much research on a decorator before hiring Ed and the moment I met him I knew! He was the most organized, creative, amazing and inspiring visionary I've ever met! He honestly made my wedding look like it was worth 1 million bucks! I have no words to describe the elegance and beauty he created. I changed my plan almost two weeks before the wedding with Ed and he was able to make everything beyond my wildest expectations. The venue even swore that my wedding was the most beautiful and impressive decor and set up they had ever seen. Ed has an amazing eye. His stockroom full of goodies to loan the brides is also amazing. If you have impeccable taste and a desire for gorgeous decor you need to meet Ed. I pray he posts pictures of my wedding for people to see because you won't believe how stunning it was. For the price, Ed was also THE BEST and most FAIR price out of all TEN people I chose from. I was very picky. And by far, he exceeded all expectations, and also saved me money. If you have any questions from me, please don't hesitate to email me. I would be happy to give you more detail. SamanthaQThompson@yahoo.com

Kimberly · Married on 11/21/2015

There aren't adequate words to express our satisfaction with Planned Perfection and the way they delivered everything promised & then some. Every last detail was pure perfection, absolutely beautiful! We are eternally grateful for their high level of professionalism and attention to details, the tiniest requested "tweaks" were met with pleasant accommodation and delivered on point. Gorgeous, everything was absolutely exquisite. We're so happy to have had their magic making team bring our visions to life! Having their staff provide flowers for both the bridal shower and the wedding reception given the large size of wedding party at 27 including the bride and groom plus parents/grandparents, removed so much stress from us knowing that everything was in the hands of competent professionals...hiring Ed and his staff gave us complete peace of mind and the ability to enjoy every minute of our special day!

Sandra · Married on 11/07/2015

When I started planning my daughter’s wedding I meet 3 different professionals in order to do the flower and decorations for the wedding. I felt very confident on Eddie’s experience and in his ability to follow my expectations , because as a bride’s mother, I was very nervous about all the details , specially because my daughter was at school out of the country and coming home just a week prior the wedding!
    Eddie was wonderful in understand my ideas, accept all my suggestions and add much more beauty in all the details. He transformed our dreams in reality!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!! Eddie was easy to work with and the attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him and his team!! Works within your budget and gives you great ideas!

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/22/2015

Planned Perfection totally exceeded our expectations, and we had high expectations, having used florists for a wedding and other events in the Northeast. We chose Ed and his team for wedding flowers after interviewing several other floral artists in the Naples, Florida area. Ed is a consummate professional, who takes the time to understand the vision of the client. He listened, added his artistic touches and the outcome was exquisite! The bridal bouquet of white orchids was beyond amazing!! The escort card table with a mirror, sea glass, candles and floating orchids was unique and elegant! The Church flowers and pew markers were some of the prettiest I have ever seen; again, Ed exceeded expectations! And of course the bridesmaids bouquets, reception flowers and boutonnieres were also "Perfect". With all the elegance and exceptional flowers, Ed was still mindful of our budget!! We highly recommend Planned Perfection for your wedding or other events!

Planned Perfection 8
    Planned Perfection 13
    Planned Perfection 14
    Planned Perfection 15

Tracy · Married on 06/27/2015

I got married last month and used Planned Perfection as my florist. Ed and Christina were amazing to work with right from my first consultation. They are very flexible, and their work is well priced. I was so pleased with the bouquets and arrangements that arrived to my venue on my wedding day. Not only were the flowers gorgeous in person and in photos, but they lasted for a couple days after the event, allowing me to enjoy them at home. I am so pleased that I chose Planned Perfection and definitely recommend working with them!

Jaime · Married on 05/10/2015

Ed read my mind when I described to him what I was looking for and was flexible in changing things when we changed some of the flower arrangements last minute. Everything looked absolutely amazing! Ed even stayed and moved the flower wall he designed for us into the ballroom. It was beautiful and served as amazing decor for our pictures!

I recently had a wedding in Fort Myers this past weekend and used Planned Perfection for the flowers, drapery, cafe lighting and up-lighting. I shopped about 3 other florists before deciding on Planned Perfection and am so pleased with their work. This is a huge deal for me because my mom owned a flower shop a few years ago and has very high expectations for flowers. Eddie met with me twice to review the look I was after. I changed it twice and he was happy to alter directions for me. I was planning to use another event company in the area for drapery, chairs, and lighting needs based on pricing, but their response time and reliability was terribly lacking. So when I asked Eddie if he and his team could help, he was quick to review the the pricing I had previously and was able to meet or beat it. He draped a 42ft wall and strung cafe lighting through a 100ft of rafters for an exquisite look. He even suggested saving money on decor by reusing the ceremony flowers and offered to run them to the reception afterwards. My flowers were pretty much the exact replica of some pictures I showed him. They even offer entire wedding planning services, which I found out too late, but if you're in need of a wedding planner, they can help. He and his team knocked it out of the park for me...my mom was thrilled and the guests were trying to take the centerpieces home with them. I could not have asked for more in terms of service and quality. As for affordability, there were cheaper options available, but I was not willing to risk it for my wedding day. And I'm so glad I chose service, quality and reliability over saving a hundred dollars for this occasion instead of worrying about it the whole time. Many thanks to the Planned Perfection team...beautiful artistry!

We used Planned Perfection for our wedding flowers at the Heitman House. From the minute I started working with them, they understood my vision and added onto it, instead of forcing me to change or going in different direction. Everything was even more beautiful than I had pictured in my head. I loved everything they did and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist.

Beautiful Calla Lilly arrangement for my wedding dinner table! Excellent service and very personal attention.

Rebecca · Married on 03/15/2015

Planned Perfection is exactly that...PLANNED PERFECTION! Not only did Ed Russo and his team deliver exceptional value, they also delivered exceptional quality and exceeded my expectations by miles. They are so friendly, extremely talented and above all, one of the best vendors I had the absolute pleasure working with for my wedding. If I have another event in SW Florida, they would be the first vendor I call. From the moment I met with Ed I knew he understood my vision and when I walked into my wedding ceremony/ reception 9 months later it was breathtakingly beautiful. I was speechless. Far better than I ever envisioned. I cannot thank Ed Russo and his team at Planned Perfection enough. You will not be disappointed with this team!

Nikki · Married on 01/31/2015

Ed and his staff made my wedding day the best day of my life. Ed did the flowers and decor as well as staying and taking care of everything that came up on the day. I didn't have to think about A THING and neither did my family. Whatever I needed, it was there. At one point during photos I thought to myself "I'm kinda thirsty."... Just then Ed walked up with a drink! Best decision I ever made hiring this company. Suprisingly affordable as well!!

• PattiLuvChris

Patricia · Married on 01/24/2015

Eddie is an AMAZING talented individual. He took my vision & turned it into exactly what I wanted. Everything from centerpieces to bouquets were PERFECT. His assistant Christina is such a sweetheart. She's professional & prompt with emails/phone calls. They were on time with all my deliveries & set ups as promised.

Erika · Married on 01/10/2015

Eddy and Christina were great to worth with. They responded very quickly to emails and calls. We had a small issue about budget, but it was fixed very easily and was more my fault than his. The flowers were the most beautiful ones I had ever seen. Their quality far surpasses anyone else. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted, the centerpieces were stunning and exceeded my expectations and the ceremony decorations were breathtaking. You will not regret using Eddy for your floral needs, his mind so beautifully creative and he received all of my ideas and changes with an open mind. I highly recommend him!

Sabrina · Married on 01/03/2015

To all,

Ed Russo , owner of planned perfection, was amazing. He goes over and beyond for his customers.
    He is extremely talented and is great to work with!
    In my experiences , while planning my wedding,; he was one of the few vendors that was extremely honest.
    He was my savior:)

Planned Perfection and Eddie did an absolutely fantastic job on the flowers and also day of coordination of my wedding! Eddie is endlessly patient while simultaneously being insanely creative. I didn't have fantastic vision of what I wanted for flowers, only ideas, and Eddie was able to take few descriptions and some pictures and create magic! One of my favorite things about my entire wedding was how amazingly gorgeous my bouquet turned out!
    On top of that, Eddie handled my day of coordination and there may have been a million things going wrong behind the scenes, but to me, the day went flawlessly! I could not have had a more perfect day and I am forever grateful to Planned Perfection for helping to give that to me!