Planned Perfection Reviews

Planned Perfection 6
Planned Perfection 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/25/2017

I could honestly rant and rave about how awesome Planned Perfection is, I knew the second I met with Ed and his team that they were going to do a fantastic job. Everyone that works there is so easy going, understanding and flexible. Ed and his team exceeded our expectations with everything they created! I have a difficult schedule and they were so flexible with making it work to meet with me. They were also very responsive with their emails.

The day of the wedding they came and set everything up making sure everything looked perfect. I am the kind of person who has an idea of what I was looking for, but couldn't find a picture of exactly what I wanted. All I had to do was show them some pinterest photos and explain what I wanted and they went above and beyond and made sure that I had everything that I wanted and more!

Not only is their work amazing, I love the fact that I was able to ask questions and they were so real about everything. I felt so comfortable asking them questions and knowing that they would tell me the truth and not just what I want to hear. I would rather hear the truth whether it is good or bad. They gave their honest and professional opinions on things and that meant so much to me knowing they have been in the business for a while.

I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event you are planning. They will NOT let you down :)

Sent on 05/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

Ed & Christina were beyond delightful to work with, and I felt so comfortable with them because right off the bat, based on one phone call, Ed understood my vision for the day! He worked really well within my budget, arrived really early the day of to make sure everything was just how I wanted it (he even came to where I was and showed me pictures of the work he had set out so I didn't have to move, and made and tweaks that I wanted!). And above all, the entire staff is highly professional, responsive and just so nice to talk to. I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kyla · Married on 01/28/2017

Planned Perfection did an absolute amazing job with my wedding flowers! They worked with my schedule to meet during planning and they were receptive to the vision I had. The end result was exactly what I wanted! Put your trust completely in them, they will not let you down!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Diana · Married on 01/21/2017

This is our second daughter who was married at a Catholic Church with reception to be held at the Burroughs Home in Fort Myers. Burroughs Home is a beautiful old home located on the Caloosahatchee River. The home & gardens surrounding this historic property make it beautiful. However, the pavilion is a large empty box. This large empty box had to be made into a ballroom made for a wedding. Planned Perfection, with some of my input, did just that! They turned my vision into a reality! They made this huge empty, cold box into a stunning affair. Just ask our guests! Still can't get enough compliments on the venue! Could NOT have done it without Ed and his wonderful staff! Thank you all! Diana

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • User7642026 · 2+ years ago

Eddie was exceptional in attending to all my needs. He understood my vision, enhanced by designs and became a great friend along the way. Is professionalism is irreplaceable and he's a true artist at his craft. I will always turn to Eddie for all of my floral needs!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2016

Absolutely love Planned Perfection! Eddie and his team were so accommodating and took my idea and ran with it. They have everything you need to make your wedding special.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Planned perfection is an amazing florist! Our Bouquets and centerpieces turned out to incredibly Stunning! They Even helped place them and did a phenomenal Job! They were friendly and very professional. I changed my mind about my flowers several times and they did not hesitate or give me any trouble if anything they tried to help me figure out my vision! I couldn't have asked for anything better ! They are also very quick to respond to any questions you may have. I will defiantly be going back for all my flower needs!!
    Thank you Planned Perfection!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Roberta · Married on 11/06/2016

I would not hesitate to use this vendor. Stunning flowers at my daughters wedding on 11/6/2016. Took my one request and created floral arrangements like none others I have seen at other celebrations. I applaude Planned Perfections creativity.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/30/2016

Christina was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were everything we hoped for and the outdoor lighting totally transformed our space!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Renee · Married on 10/10/2016

We choose Planned Perfection for our daughter's wedding on North Captiva Island, Fl October 10, 2016. Ed Russo provided the floral arrangements and Christina was our main contact through the planning. They were professional and provided a product that we were pleased with. We requested a couple unusual elements to be added to the brides bouquet that were meant to honor family members who were not able to be there on our special day. They incorporated them just as we requested. Christina was very helpful with the planning and we were happy with the end result. We would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ed and his team did an AMAZING job at my wedding. I can't think of a single thing to complain about. My wedding flowers and decorations exceeded my expectations and was the talk of the town

Sent on 09/07/2016

Monica · Married on 07/09/2016

Planned perfection did the most incredible job creating the perfect wedding look I was going for. I wanted something very natural and 'old Florida' and they knocked it out of the park! When I show people my pictures, the first thing they comment on is my photos. Their level of service is beyond that of anything I could have ever expected. When they delivered the boutonnieres, I noticed that I needed one turned into a corsage. They quickly came up to my room and fixed it immediately, even though it was my mistake. When I got home from my honeymoon, I was even surprised with a little package that included some of the airplants that we used in our centerpieces... talk about service!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Planned Perfection, their work, and their customer service!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/23/2016

Planned perfection did a spectacular job! Our flowers were amazing, we had so many compliments and I am so happy with how everything came out. I met with Ed briefly told him what I liked and did not like, showed him a few pictures and he used his own creativity to make our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/20/2016

Planned Perfection is a must hire vendor. Ed's attention to detail and ability to help your vision come to life is incredible. I loved every single thing they did at the wedding, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Ed was also great at coming up with ideas. When he heard my placecards were in the shape of dogs with the tagline "please fetch your name", he came up with the idea to put down moss/grass for the cards to stand on. It all came together beautifully. He also did our chuppah, which was perfect!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/14/2016

ED with Planned Perfection did an outstanding job on the flowers and table arrangements for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was a destination wedding planned from Texas. We made one trip to meet with vendors and knew right away after meeting with Ed, he was the florist for the job. Communication was great from start to finish and service was exceptional. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Honestly Ed is the best of the best. I did so much research on a decorator before hiring Ed and the moment I met him I knew! He was the most organized, creative, amazing and inspiring visionary I've ever met! He honestly made my wedding look like it was worth 1 million bucks! I have no words to describe the elegance and beauty he created. I changed my plan almost two weeks before the wedding with Ed and he was able to make everything beyond my wildest expectations. The venue even swore that my wedding was the most beautiful and impressive decor and set up they had ever seen. Ed has an amazing eye. His stockroom full of goodies to loan the brides is also amazing. If you have impeccable taste and a desire for gorgeous decor you need to meet Ed. I pray he posts pictures of my wedding for people to see because you won't believe how stunning it was. For the price, Ed was also THE BEST and most FAIR price out of all TEN people I chose from. I was very picky. And by far, he exceeded all expectations, and also saved me money. If you have any questions from me, please don't hesitate to email me. I would be happy to give you more detail. SamanthaQThompson@yahoo.com

Sent on 03/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 11/21/2015

There aren't adequate words to express our satisfaction with Planned Perfection and the way they delivered everything promised & then some. Every last detail was pure perfection, absolutely beautiful! We are eternally grateful for their high level of professionalism and attention to details, the tiniest requested "tweaks" were met with pleasant accommodation and delivered on point. Gorgeous, everything was absolutely exquisite. We're so happy to have had their magic making team bring our visions to life! Having their staff provide flowers for both the bridal shower and the wedding reception given the large size of wedding party at 27 including the bride and groom plus parents/grandparents, removed so much stress from us knowing that everything was in the hands of competent professionals...hiring Ed and his staff gave us complete peace of mind and the ability to enjoy every minute of our special day!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sandra · Married on 11/07/2015

When I started planning my daughter’s wedding I meet 3 different professionals in order to do the flower and decorations for the wedding. I felt very confident on Eddie’s experience and in his ability to follow my expectations , because as a bride’s mother, I was very nervous about all the details , specially because my daughter was at school out of the country and coming home just a week prior the wedding!
    Eddie was wonderful in understand my ideas, accept all my suggestions and add much more beauty in all the details. He transformed our dreams in reality!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!! Eddie was easy to work with and the attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him and his team!! Works within your budget and gives you great ideas!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/22/2015

Planned Perfection totally exceeded our expectations, and we had high expectations, having used florists for a wedding and other events in the Northeast. We chose Ed and his team for wedding flowers after interviewing several other floral artists in the Naples, Florida area. Ed is a consummate professional, who takes the time to understand the vision of the client. He listened, added his artistic touches and the outcome was exquisite! The bridal bouquet of white orchids was beyond amazing!! The escort card table with a mirror, sea glass, candles and floating orchids was unique and elegant! The Church flowers and pew markers were some of the prettiest I have ever seen; again, Ed exceeded expectations! And of course the bridesmaids bouquets, reception flowers and boutonnieres were also "Perfect". With all the elegance and exceptional flowers, Ed was still mindful of our budget!! We highly recommend Planned Perfection for your wedding or other events!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Planned Perfection 13
    Planned Perfection 14
    Planned Perfection 15

Tracy · Married on 06/27/2015

I got married last month and used Planned Perfection as my florist. Ed and Christina were amazing to work with right from my first consultation. They are very flexible, and their work is well priced. I was so pleased with the bouquets and arrangements that arrived to my venue on my wedding day. Not only were the flowers gorgeous in person and in photos, but they lasted for a couple days after the event, allowing me to enjoy them at home. I am so pleased that I chose Planned Perfection and definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jaime · Married on 05/10/2015

Ed read my mind when I described to him what I was looking for and was flexible in changing things when we changed some of the flower arrangements last minute. Everything looked absolutely amazing! Ed even stayed and moved the flower wall he designed for us into the ballroom. It was beautiful and served as amazing decor for our pictures!

Sent on 06/08/2015

I recently had a wedding in Fort Myers this past weekend and used Planned Perfection for the flowers, drapery, cafe lighting and up-lighting. I shopped about 3 other florists before deciding on Planned Perfection and am so pleased with their work. This is a huge deal for me because my mom owned a flower shop a few years ago and has very high expectations for flowers. Eddie met with me twice to review the look I was after. I changed it twice and he was happy to alter directions for me. I was planning to use another event company in the area for drapery, chairs, and lighting needs based on pricing, but their response time and reliability was terribly lacking. So when I asked Eddie if he and his team could help, he was quick to review the the pricing I had previously and was able to meet or beat it. He draped a 42ft wall and strung cafe lighting through a 100ft of rafters for an exquisite look. He even suggested saving money on decor by reusing the ceremony flowers and offered to run them to the reception afterwards. My flowers were pretty much the exact replica of some pictures I showed him. They even offer entire wedding planning services, which I found out too late, but if you're in need of a wedding planner, they can help. He and his team knocked it out of the park for me...my mom was thrilled and the guests were trying to take the centerpieces home with them. I could not have asked for more in terms of service and quality. As for affordability, there were cheaper options available, but I was not willing to risk it for my wedding day. And I'm so glad I chose service, quality and reliability over saving a hundred dollars for this occasion instead of worrying about it the whole time. Many thanks to the Planned Perfection team...beautiful artistry!

Sent on 04/28/2015

We used Planned Perfection for our wedding flowers at the Heitman House. From the minute I started working with them, they understood my vision and added onto it, instead of forcing me to change or going in different direction. Everything was even more beautiful than I had pictured in my head. I loved everything they did and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a florist.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Beautiful Calla Lilly arrangement for my wedding dinner table! Excellent service and very personal attention.

Sent on 03/24/2015