Planned 2 Perfection Reviews

Planned 2 Perfection 5
Planned 2 Perfection 6
Planned 2 Perfection 7

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

Amanda and her staff at Planned 2 Perfection did an increadible job with our wedding. We hired them as a "day of" planner and looking back, I wish I would have had their help all along. My husband and I feel like our day would have been a lot more chaotic had we not had Amanda and her staff's help along the way. I stepped on my dress while taking photos outside and Amanda sat there in a chair, hunched over for 30 minutes trying to blot the dirt out of my dress. She was very patient. We had a few hic-ups with our vendor's parking for the reception, people getting in the door and other things that my husband and I were never even aware of because Amanda took care of it and made sure we did not have any issues getting to where we need to be. The reception went so smoothly as P2P's staff was telling us where to go and what to do. They were so professional, pleasant and they made our day 1,000 times more relaxing and fun!

Amanda and her staff proved they know what they're doing and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2012

Best planners ever!!! My husband & I became so attached to our primary planner that we both cried when we learned she HAD to coordinate a wedding rehearsal during our ceremony (it was with a bride who'd booked her before we did). I think that speaks volumes for how attached my husband & I became to the wonderful Amanda! :)) She became a close friend we wanted there. BUT! She more than compensated with 2 other fantastic planners to be there during the ceremony, & Amanda came to the reception immediately after! These women are more than just planners; I swear they must have their masters in counseling/psychology!! They're just so intuitive & knowledgeable, yet NEVER make it seem so -- they just listen. Amanda didn't just make my farfetched dreams become a reality, but she also took me to Starbucks, bought me coffee, talked to me about my stresses (we all know that family/guests can make weddings VERY difficult on a bride!) & advised me how to solve them... She's a veteran!! I could trust her, which isn't easy for me to do regarding something so close to my heart! Amanda just made me feel SO comfortable, like she was just there for me 100% as a friend & a professional. She struck the Perfect balance. She managed tons of weddings yet was ALWAYS there for me, no matter the issue.

It didn't hit me how much they'd done for me until I saw the wedding photos... It was FLAWLESS. And I am not a laid-back person when it comes to events!! Yet this team managed me & my family, resolved issues, found the unfindable, arranged the impossible, & made one circus of an idea into a stunning, timeless event that people are STILL calling the most incredible wedding ever... I do NOT have the connections, patience, nor skill (particularly in decorating -- I was amazed!) to do what they did, so I owe this ALL to them!!

Btw, I didn't book them until January. I'd only found my venue & my dress after 6 months of searching, & I was at my wits end! Would have been a disaster without them :)

Sent on 01/13/2013

Mysi · Married on 04/14/2012

I don't know what to say here because I was speechless the day of my wedding for how wonderful a job she did. Amanda was essentially my best friend for 6 months. She helped walk me through this entire process of planning to executing to rehearsal! I simply love this woman! She had wonderful ideas and worked with me on a tight budget to make everything come out like it was a massive budget. Every one of my guests raved about the entire wedding with how much fun they had , to the wonderful food, to the entire decor.Almost everyone has said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work and effort she put into the designing and finding my wonderful vendors! The day of the wedding her team came in and they were great as well. Lisa especially walked in and even though I really had just met her the night before also became like my best friend. She was there with everything I needed, helped me not get overwhelmed with all the details left to put together, and was always on point to help with what needed to be done! This was truly the most wonderful day of my life and Planned 2 Perfection is the one that helped make it happen!

Sent on 04/23/2012
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 12/10/2011

Worth every penny! If you want to have a stress free wedding I would highly recommend her. She is top notch. She takes care of everything and so very professional, yet down to earth. The best!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Sophie · Married on 08/20/2011

Amanda exceeded all of our expectations! She was able to take everything I threw at her and make it happen. There was so much that went on behind the scenes that she kept me from worrying about the day of. Having complete faith in Amanda and her skill set, I was completely calm and relaxed the whole day--no worries at all.
    Having Amanda there allowed my husband and I to enjoy our family and friends who traveled long and far to be there with us. She paid so much attention to detail, and helped coordinate everything to every last detail. Amanda made my wedding reception so beautiful and memorable. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Cherese · Married on 08/20/2011

Amanda was MORE than what I could have ever asked for.

I don't even know where to begin...

When I first met with Amanda, (and during my entire wedding planning for that matter) I was under an unimaginable amount of stress. At that time I had lost my father and had a hard time focusing on planning, getting excited about the whole process etc. Although I loved my fiance very very much, it was still really hard to pull myself together.

Amanda found some amazing idea's to make my "budget" wedding look like something out of a picture book. She's incredible at finding the most bang for your buck. I always felt like I didn't have to worry when Amanda took care of things. She paid so much attention to detail about not only myself but the idea I was looking for, my fiance and his military background, dress etc. that, everytime she had an idea about what to add to the wedding to make it POP or even what to scratch off from a list from it so it didn't alter what I was going for when I pictured the wedding in my mind. I just let her take full reign and let her get as creative as she wanted. The wedding was better than what I could have ever imagined and my now husband wishes we could do it all over again! :) And we probably will have her coordinate a large party for us...although she's the most amazing wedding planner, we are going to test her party skills in the near future :)

Thanks to Amanda's superior attention to detail, her professionalism, and her being so flexible the quality of service and the value was priceless to us. Thank you Amanda for all that you've done for us, for our wedding and you will always remain very near and dear to our hearts.

C & J Perez

Sent on 10/29/2011

Suzanne · Married on 03/26/2011

I can't say enough, how important a part Amanda played into my wedding planning, coordinating, and happiness. I knew from the beginning I would need to have someone help me with the overwhelming process, so I contacted Amanda after I found her information on the internet. As soon as we met I knew she was perfect for my fiance and I. Amanda is a down to earth gal; she has lots of knowledge, advice, and fashionista expertise to lend to her brides! I know how much a part she played into my overall happiness and security on my wedding day, and I will forever be grateful to her and her team for their hard work. I wouldn't have wanted my day and planning process to have gone any other way. Even after the day was over, we have continued to communicate, and she has even helped me with picking out photos, none of which services she "had to do". I appreciate her more than she will ever know, and I definitely feel that I have a relationship with her for life! EVERYONE asks who my planner was, and I gladly tell them, only the BEST... Amanda with Planned 2 Perfection Weddings!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Krista · Married on 03/12/2011

Amanda is an amazing wedding planner. She will make sure that your wedding is the wedding of your dreams. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding day without worring about anything. Amanda took care of everything for us and made sure that everything went perfectly at the wedding and reception. Our wedding and reception were everything that we had always dreamed. We would recommend Amanda to anyone who is looking for an awesome wedding planner.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Theresa · Married on 12/19/2010

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She took the time to know and understand me and exactly what I liked and didn't like. She was so creative and so great at paying attention to the smallest of details. There was never a question about whether or not I would like something she picked. Everything was perfect for me. The day of my wedding was so smooth and very fluid. After all her hard work and time she still had a very special surprise when I walked into my reception. Overall, Amanda was the best money that I have ever spent. I will always remember how wonderful my entire day was!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Chasity · Married on 10/06/2013

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings is the best choice for wedding planning. Amanda and the Planned 2 Perfection's staff are attentive, professional, patient, and creative. Amanda and her amazing staff were able help me bring my dream wedding to life. I cannot say enough about Planned 2 Perfection Weddings staff, but I loved them. #Highlyrecommended

Sent on 02/07/2014

JILL · Married on 06/04/2017

Where do I start when describing our experience with Amanda and her company? They are incredible. From the moment I won my free package with her company, I knew it was going to be a great experience. I was given the choice to have 3 free consultation meetings or a discount off of one of her services. Naturally, I was a little apprehensive at first because it's such a momentous day for my husband and myself - where do you even begin? But Amanda's warm, welcoming, and "can do" attitude put us both at ease. Her knowledge of wedding planning, wedding etiquette, her organization skills, contacts with vendors, mixed with her years of experience was the perfect combination we needed to ensure our wedding would be what we had dreamed of and planned for. She understands its a huge commitment of time, money, sweat, and tears and she's ready to help you steer clear of common and uncommon pitfalls of planning your wedding. She and her staff are true professionals and really live up to the name of their company because our wedding was truly planned to perfection. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Amanda planned my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! She knows to make sure everything fits - when you've chosen this vendor, use it for everything you've got, because she WILL let you know if something will not match up with everything else.

I've never been to or planned a wedding and she covered me in pretty much everything. They are on the higher price side I believe for the two facts that you are paying for their vendor connections (of which they have many great ones) and for the simple fact that your wedding will be guaranteed to be at least amazing if not perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2013