Planned 2 Perfection Reviews

Planned 2 Perfection 6
Planned 2 Perfection 7
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/02/2015

I'll start by saying that my husband was 100% against hiring a wedding planner. He thought it was an unnecessary expense. The day after the wedding, his exact words, "I would pay double for what she did for us. We couldn't have done it without her!" And he was right.

We selected the "Day of Coordination" Package. Amanda met with us several times throughout the planning process to make sure we were right on track. She was always available to answer questions via phone call, text, or email. Amanda and Lexy showed up to the venue on Friday, they went through all of the inventory and made sure we had everything we needed and made sure it was all organized and ready to go for the next day. They ran rehearsal quickly and perfectly.

The day of the wedding, Amanda and Lexy took care of everything. I was able to go to the salon with my bridal party and not have to worry about whether or not the centerpieces were going to look like i had envisioned. Amanda understood the look and the feel that I wanted for our wedding and she nailed it. I couldn't have been happier. Apparently, there were some issues with the groomsmen's suit jackets and I didn't even know about it until the day after. She made sure I wasn't bothered with anything that could stress me out. And when the florist showed up with the wrong flowers, she handled that too.

Our wedding day could not have run any more smoothly. Well, maybe if I had remembered to bring my own vows to the ceremony. But Amanda had a copy of them just in case. BLESS HER FOR THAT!!!!

Our Best Man got married a month after us in Illinois. He wished he would have hired Amanda. He raved about how any time she asked for something or needed something done, she always said, "Please." and "Thank you."

Amanda and Lexy were professional, assertive, kind, polite, and an absolute JOY to work with. We will absolutely be recommending Amanda and her crew at P2P for all of the years to come.

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

We were very fortunate to have Amanda as our wedding planner. We had already selected our venue before meeting with Amanda, and let's just say the venue wasn't very well equipped to host a ceremony and reception. Amanda was able to transform the space into a breathtaking wedding venue in which completely exceeded my expectations. She is extremely organized and has a timeline for everything, making the wedding process a breeze. She is also very understanding of budgets and was able to create my vision within our budget. Overall my wedding experience was nothing less than perfect from start to finish and I would highly recommend using Planned 2 Perfection for your special day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Amanda was absolutely amazing. She was on top of everything from the moment we signed our contract. I was planning the wedding from out of town and it was so great to have her there for me. She and her team went above and beyond anything I could have expected from a planner. The week before the wedding we went over the day of details and I couldn't believe how many things I didn't even think of! Amanda was sick the day of the wedding, but she was still there smiling, orchestrating a beautiful day that could not have happened without her.

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2015

I got married during my last semester of nursing school and had a 250 person wedding, a bit stressful needless to say. Without Amanda, I don't know if I would have survived! She made sure all the "ducks were in a row" so I could focus on school and studying! She gave me the flexibility to be as involved or uninvolved (depending on my school schedule) as I wanted throughout the entire planning process. The wedding day went absolutely flawlessly and unlike most people who say they barely remember their wedding day, I remember nearly all of it! Having Amanda gave my husband and I the ability to truly enjoy our wedding without having to worry about any behind the scenes planning. I recently had a friend who is getting married ask me if there was anything I wish I'd done differently for my wedding... after thinking for a moment I answered "Nope! Nothing at all!" I can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

We hired Amanda to do the full package wedding planning. It was my first child (daughter) to get married and I had no clue how to organize it all! Amanda charges a flat fee, this is good ppl! I've heard complainers charge by %. That means the more you spend, the higher their cut is! Amanda never went over my budget! We had a beautiful elegant wedding and reception of about 225. I had no stress during the one yr of planning. She assumed all responsibility and did great! I even enjoyed THE day of the wedding! I high recommend her! She made it so perfect! And she also made the hard calls to vendors when their were glitches. I hate doing that stuff! My daughter and I never argued! She kept the peace by mature interventions as needed. Hire her!!! Trust me, Best $ you'll ever spend!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Chesley · Married on 12/06/2014

There aren't enough words to describe the awesome experience I had with Amanda and her staff. She not only fulfilled the role of being the best wedding planner of ALL TIME, but she was a sounding board and anchor when I felt I was at my wits end in planning. During our meetings, she was always prepared in presenting me with options and then options to those options. :-)

Moreover, I really appreciated how easily I was able to contact her if I had a question (big or small) via email, phone or text and she would reply back on the spot or say "hey, got your message...in a meeting will call you when I wrap up". This reassured me that she was never to busy to visit with me and that she had my back 100%!

On the day my wedding, I was blown away to see how everything came together. I feel very blessed that my husband and I had the opportunity to work with her. She's simply the best!

My only wish is that I wished she planned baby showers too, because I would definitely hire her again. Lol

#AmandaisTHEbomb #P2P4Life

Sent on 01/15/2015

I could not be more pleased about my experience with Amanda and her staff. They create gorgeous, one of a kind weddings. Everything on our special day went as planned, I would recommend Planned To Perfection to anyone!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Leah · Married on 09/27/2014

Amanda and her team were incredible. I had such a good time planning my wedding with them. They made everything go very smoothly leading up to my wedding and the day of the wedding. Amanda was very knowledgeable about which vendors and professionals were the best, and it made planning my wedding so easy. I am so glad that I hired her and her team!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

We absolutely loved working with Amanda, and the Planned 2 Perfection crew! They were professional, listened to what we wanted, took our vision and made it even greater than we could have imagined. Everything went smoothly during the process: meetings, deciding on invitations, which vendors to use, and rentals. It was worth every penny! The day of was stress free, knowing the details and setting up was taken care of made it an even more enjoyable experience. Amanda was great to work with and you can tell that what she does is her passion, which makes her work incredibly amazing! I would recommend Planned 2 Perfection to anyone who wants an amazing, flawless, breathtaking wedding day and planning experience.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Amanda and her team were professional and personable. I was an out-of-town bride looking to get married in my hometown of OKC. Even though I was 2000 miles away on the east coast, Amanda worked with my husband and I to create a fanastic celebration that exceeded our expectations. She worked with me by skype, text, calls, and I only made 2 visits to OKC in the whole process - she knows what she is doing. Period. And like most weddings, there was a snafu completely out of our control. Amanda is a fixer and took care of the problem. She wasn't frazzled for a minute - problem solved. Thank you again P2P! It was an incredible celebration!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Haley · Married on 06/14/2014

Planned 2 perfection did a superb job planning my wedding. I hardly had to do any work at all. Everything was absolutely perfect. They helped me create the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

Amanda was absolutely amazing! She was always incredibly organized and able to handle any request or weird problem that cropped up. I was so stressed out leading up to our wedding, and she was able to calmly take care of everything, including surprise last minute bridesmaid's dress alterations. Our wedding was perfect, and it was entirely due to Amanda and her staff's hard work! She took care of everything the day of, and I didn't even hear of any problems until long after the reception ended. Working with Amanda was, hands down, the best decision we made when it came to getting married. I would recommend Planned 2 Perfection to anyone, even those like me who were terrified of planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

Amanda & her team were invaluable to me in the planning & execution of our son & daughter -in-law's wedding reception. We hosted the event in our backyard. Her service allowed us to relax & thoroughly enjoy the event. Also, her vendor connections were top notch. I would highly recommend her service as a wedding planner.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend Amanda and her staff at Planned 2 Perfection. Amanda always answered all of my questions/concerns promptly and truly made my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Sierra · Married on 02/08/2014

Hi there! Truly, our wedding day was just the most perfect culmination of all that we had faced to get to those precious moments. I have such confidence that it would not have run nearly as smoothly without Amanda and her staff. Amanda is so easy to work with ...as a bride, she knew what it was that I needed before I had even figured it out myself! She loves what she does and it shows in the way she cares for each wedding, each bride, each mother-of-the-bride, and literally each detail of your most flawlessly perfect day. You are sure to gain perspective in the wedding planning process just as soon as you meet with her! Let her handle what you don't want to ...she'll make it memorable for everyone involved!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Beth · Married on 01/10/2014

I called Amanda at random when my daughter told me she wanted a destination wedding but was not sure where. Amanda returned my call promptly. We set up a meeting with my daughter & her fiancé. Amanda gave us possible options.
    By the time our meeting was over, we knew where we were going & knew Amanda would take care of the planning for us. She did a great job communicating with our chosen resort in Mexico. She found outside vendors that gave us a better product at less price. She went to Mexico with us and met with the vendors. On wedding day, we only had to get hair & makeup done. Amanda took care of everything else leaving us stress-free. The wedding was absolutely perfect! There is not one thing we would change. Amanda made my daughter's dream beach wedding come true! I would highly recommend Amanda Sikich and her team for a destination wedding!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Sara · Married on 01/10/2014

Amanda and the Planned 2 Perfection team are, in one word, incredible. I stumbled upon their website after I got engaged last January, and am so truly grateful. My fiancé and I wanted to plan an elegant beachside destination wedding with all of our closest friends and families present, and that’s exactly what Amanda delivered.

We planned our destination wedding at a resort in Mexico without ever seeing the venue or meeting face to face with any of our other vendors. This might have made the planning process more difficult, but Amanda made it a smooth process for us. She put us in touch with an excellent travel agent to make all travel arrangements for us and all of our guests. She scheduled and attended bridal boutique and dress fitting appointments. Any and all ideas that I had for this dream wedding, Amanda and her team made them happen. The end result was far better then what my fiancé and I could’ve imagined. Amanda took our idea and transformed it into the most magical and unforgettable night.

On top of all of that, Amanda and her team were very easy to work with and flexible in working with my schedule. Anything I needed or had questions about, Amanda was able to help me with. Literally, there was no problem that she didn’t have a fantastic solution for. She was also always prompt in answering my questions. Planned 2 Perfection are very organized, very thorough, and did not miss a single part of the planning process. Furthermore, they are very professional and extremely knowledgable in current trends and styles in the wedding world!

I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda and Planned 2 Perfection for planning your wedding. It’s obvious after working with her that she is very experienced, and she that also loves her job, which shows in the end result, which is a fabulous, dream-come-true wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Susan · Married on 09/21/2013

I never dreamed my daughter and I would be so calm on my daughter's wedding day. We spent the day getting our hair and makeup done and hanging out with the bridesmaids. We hired Amanda to coordinate my daughter's rehearsal and wedding day. She was very helpful throughout the entire wedding planning, including an extra meeting to design the decor for the reception. She provided us with a list of vendors, which was so helpful. We saved time and money and had wonderful vendors. On the day of the wedding we had no worries whatsoever. Our vendor deliveries to two different locations were accomplished without any concerns on our part. That was huge! She created a timeline for us and everything went as planned. It was such a relief to just enjoy the day. WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Thank you Amanda and Sarah and helpers!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

michelle · Married on 09/06/2013

Amanda, Sarah and their team at Planned to Perfection were AMAZING!!! I came to them in May for a September wedding because I had hit my wits end planning all on my own with no help, to speak of, from my family. At the first meeting I knew she was going to take care of us. The design came out just like I wanted. She was patient with my mother (3 states away) and all her DIY/ Pintrest ideas she wanted. We were able to pull everything together to be better then I ever imagined. We had a small issue the week of the wedding with some of our rental not being ready and Amanda was deviated for us to not have them. I was calm and was fine with not having them if they were not ready. When we arrived at the venue Amanda and Sarah and called in some favors or something and we had beautiful wooden chairs for my family to replace the pews that were not done in time. I was shocked and surprised and amazed that they took that extra effort to make out day perfect! The P2P team kept everyone in line and on time (as we had a very tight schedule for our night). I loved them and have referred them to many new brides already!! Thank you Amanda, Sarah & Meagan for all your hard work, our wedding day was "PERFECTION"!

Sent on 09/19/2013

We hired Planned 2 Perfection for "design and day of coordination" which included 4 or so meetings leading up to the wedding and coordination of everything the day of. Amanda went above and beyond in helping us with the design and coordinating all of our vendors for our wedding day. She made me feel as if I was one of her brides that she had taken on from the beginning of the wedding planning process and I really appreciate that. Hiring a wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process, it was totally worth the money and I'm very glad that a friend referred us to P2P. Amanda is so easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond to calls, texts, and emails, and she has a great team! I highly recommend Planned to Perfection for your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Ally · Married on 07/20/2013

Amanda was beyond wonderful! I highly recommend her services for your special day!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Amanda and her team did a wonderful job for me. I came to her almost in tears about 4-5 months before my wedding panicked because I didn't think I could get everything done given my work obligations. My wedding was beautiful and I had everything I asked for. When something didn't go as planned Amanda was able to smooth things over so I didn't feel stressed. She helped me plan every aspect and keep my expenses to a level I felt was reasonable. During the wedding there was an accident and one of my guests was injured. Amanda handled everything and made sure my guest was taken care of with minimal disruption to the rest of my guests. Hiring Planned 2 Perfection was the best decision I made.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Sacia · Married on 05/25/2013

Amanda and her staff were beyond amazing! During the whole process everything was explained to me how everything would go and how the venue would look. Everything sounds good up until you see it in person and it was BREATHTAKING! I couldn't have asked for a better more professional group of ladies, I miss them already! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Leah · Married on 05/18/2013

The ladies at Planned 2 Perfection were AMAZING! I didn't think that I would need a wedding planner but the venue I chose required one for day of planning. I am so glad that I chose P2P. Amanda helped me leading up to the wedding with everything that I had a question on or just needed a second opinion about. She even went with me to a catering meeting to make sure we were all on the same page for the day of the wedding. She handled making all of the calls to verify vendors the week of the wedding. When it came to the wedding day, Lysa, was there. Lysa was also amazing. Somehow my sister misplaced her strapless bra. Lysa stepped up and let my sister borrow the bra that she was wearing for the night. I still can not believe that she would do that and I can't thank her enough. These women are truly amazing at their job. The day of the wedding I was completely stress free (and had plenty of snacks so I wouldn't pass out)! I would recommend Planned 2 Perfection to anyone who is or knows someone getting married. Even if you think you don't need a wedding planner, you need these women!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Shelley · Married on 05/18/2013

I was a little hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner thinking I could do it all myself, especially if I could save money. However, I read several blogs about brides wishing they had at least hired a “Day Of” planner to be there for the actual events. So I decided to look into what Oklahoma wedding planners had to offer. I talked with a few planners around OKC however, after meeting with Amanda I knew she would be perfect! And I was right! Her team did an AMAZING job at our rehearsal dinner and on the day of our wedding...talk about stress free! If there was a problem, I sure didn't know about it. They took care of EVERY little detail that was asked and even some that were completely unexpected, like having our dinner plates prepared for us! I loved all of my vendors but have said several times that hiring Planned2Perfection was by far one of the best decisions we made. All of the staff that was assigned to our wedding were very professional and were there for us if we needed anything. I highly recommend P2P!

Sent on 06/19/2013