Planned 2 Perfection Weddings Reviews

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 7
  • Dennis and Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Have Done It Without Them

I was originally going to try to do everything myself since I was having a small wedding. i'm so glad I didn't. Amanda was a huge help during the process, and Morgan did an amazing job pulling off a perfect wedding on the day of. There was no way I could have pulled off such an amazing day without them!

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 8
    Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 9
    Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 10

Sidney · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t thank Amanda and Gracie enough for everything they did to help make our big day so special!

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 11
    Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 12
    Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 13
    Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 14

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

Planned 2 Perfection is THE BEST. We went with the Absolutely Amazing package, and our planner was Gracie. She was amazing!! We love her so much. She took our ideas and dreams and made them all a reality! She was there every step of the way and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted for every part of our wedding, down to the tiniest details. She was always available by text, phone, or email, and she really just made the entire planning process so easy on us!! Worth every penny!

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda and her team made the experience for me, as mother of the bride, stress-free and enjoyable. They are amazing and I can’t recommend her enough. Money well spent.

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 15

Jill · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Planned 2 Perfection as a "Day of" planner, but let me tell you, they did MUCH more than we could have imagined! We hired them in, I believe, June 2017 and the wedding was planned for September 30, 2017. My mother and I had pretty well had everything booked and planned how we wanted as far as specifics with all of the vendors but Planned 2 Perfection helped everything fall into place perfectly. My mother and I met with them probably 5-6 times before the wedding to go over my timeline of the day and to make sure we were on track with our vendors with all the details needed for the day. They also had the contact information for all of our vendors so they were able to call them and confirm minor details the week of as far as arrival times and set up times and such. This alone was a HUGE help because my mother and I had so many other little things to do to prepare for the day. To top it all off, I was getting married in my parents backyard... So there was just a little added stress for minor details inside and outside of the house to be perfect.

We had a fairly large wedding and were expecting around 400 people. With that many people in my parents back yard, I wasn't expecting it to go off without a hitch. I knew it was inevitable that something for sure would not go exactly as planned. But that's exactly what happened. And if there was something that went wrong, it was taken care of before I ever knew about it. You don't realize what a blessing that actually is on your wedding day. Planned 2 Perfection had the day planned down to the minute and that's exactly how the day ran. The reception was filled with dancing and smooth transitions to the next activity and I didn't feel like our guests were just sitting around waiting for us to leave. The day was such a blur to my husband and I but all I can remember is being so happy and thinking how smoothly the day had gone. That was entirely thanks to Planned 2 Perfection and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Planned 2 Perfection Weddings 16

Alma · Married on 09/14/2017

We loved having Gracie as our wedding planner. Planning the wedding would've definitely been stressful without Gracie help. Gracie will go out her way to make sure your wedding is as enjoyable as possible. If you are looking for an affordable friendly and professional wedding planner you have found the perfect person.

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot express enough how amazing Amanda and her staff is. We had our original wedding planner bail on us three weeks before our wedding, needless to say I was freaking out. Amanda and her staff came in a took over. My family and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day was so smooth and perfect and I 100% give the credit to Amanda. Only thing I wish I could have changed was I wish we had her from the beginning. Just know you are in GREAT hands with Planned 2 Perfection as your planner!!

Susan · Married on 02/18/2017

I wish there were more stars to mark as 5 stars aren't near enough. Typing these words even brings tears to my eyes. Our son married his now-wife and there's absolutely no way, no possible way, their wedding would have been what it was without the help of Amanda and Gracie. We bought the package where we met several times in the months and then weeks preceding the wedding. The checklists they gave, the list of respected vendors, were a tremendous help. It made an overwhelming quantity of decisions easy. It helped us get and stay on track with the calendar. The day before the wedding Gracie transferred all the reception stuff from my car to hers. Done. The next day I walked into the reception hall full of guests with the tables and decor exactly how the bride wanted. She was there every step of the way on wedding day. It was so wonderful for parents and bride and groom to be able to enjoy the day without worrying about when to do this, when to do that. Both Amanda and Gracie were at the reception staying 3 steps ahead of everybody else. There was a particular instance which describes their quality of service and dedication. Halfway through the reception, the bride's bustle came undone. Not knowing a thing about bustling a dress, I started to get off my chair to find Gracie or Amanda. Didn't need to. One of them noticed it and was busy at work, quickly fixing the problem so the bride could return to dancing. I never got off my chair. If you read all the reviews, there's a chance each will say, "This was the best spent money on the wedding." The reason for repeating this sentence is because it's true. Their workmanship, professionalism and kindheartedness was a 15 on the scale of ten.

• User7736883 · 1+ year ago

Planned 2 Perfection went above and beyond to make our wedding planning experience not only stress-free but fun! They were very professional and responsive and we felt so well taken care of. They knew all the best vendors in town which made our wedding that much more special. I would highly recommend them!

I just got married 11/4/16 and Amanda was amazing! Anything and everything I needed she was on top of it! Not to mention she had an amazing vision for our big day that completely aligned with what I had imagined! Her and her assistant made it to where I didn't have to worry about a single thing and I got to sincerely enjoy every moment with my guests and family. There isn't anything negative I could say! Such a wonderful company' so happy we went with them!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

WOW! It is really hard to put into words how amazing it was to have Planned 2 Perfection involved in planning our wedding day. Originally, I was pretty insistent on doing everything on my own. I wanted to be involved in every single decision and be super hands on. Further, I was insistent that paying someone to help plan and coordinate our wedding would result in taking money from something else. Fast forward a few months and I was completely overwhelmed and stressed out with the whole planning process. Then I met the amazing Amanda at an event. She instantly shared suggestions for church venues and I just felt in my gut that I could trust her. So, I set up an appointment and hired her for day of coordination and reception design. I left our first meeting feeling like a HUGE weight had been lifted off my shoulders and just knew that I was in good hands. That feeling continued after every meeting I had with Amanda and our day of coordinator, Sarah. There are so many things I would have for sure missed if I didn't have Amanda and her team on my side. She listened to my priorities and my budgetary concerns and was incredibly cognizant of how I felt about everything. I knew that the vendors she recommended were the best in the business, and I knew that they had to be pretty spectacular to get her stamp of approval. I only wish I had hired Amanda before I booked ANYTHING. She attended my dress fitting and gave suggestions that made me feel my absolute best on my wedding day. Sarah, our day of coordinator, was AMAZING. She was so incredibly accommodating and really made me feel like I was so special. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of the wedding because I knew I had Sarah on my side. Having someone dedicated to making sure everything goes smoothly on the day is SO worth the money. Please do yourself a favor and hire Planned 2 Perfection to help you plan your day! I promise you WON'T regret it and it will be the best money you spend.

Heather · Married on 10/09/2016

These ladies are seriously the BEST!!! They handled everything the day of my wedding so I did not have to do anything!!! My wedding day was seriously stress-free because of them. I got to sit and relax while my hair and make up was done because they handled EVERYTHING! They are so professional. I had a few difficult family members and they handled them with grace and professionalism. I cannot recommend them enough! I have happy, stress-free memories of my wedding day because of them!

Emma · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I opted for the day-of coordinator services with Amanda. We had an awesome experience from the moment we met her. We met with another wedding coordinator before we met with Amanda, but the groom wasn't "clicking" with the first planner. When we met with Amanda, the groom was much more comfortable with Amanda and was much more engaged. Amanda made us feel comfortable from the very start! My husband and I wanted a very simple wedding, and Amanda helped make it happen - she didn't try to impose her vision on our wedding - she let us be us. About a month out, she suggested changing our wedding from indoor to outdoor (dependent on weather), which required a last minute vendor adjustment. Amanda made it happen - I didn't have to lift a finger to find a new vendor, which was a HUGE stress reliever in those final days. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and her team handled all the vendors - I didn't have to check on anything. I was able to just enjoy my friends and family as I got ready, and she made sure the wedding followed the timeline we agreed on. I would definitely recommend Amanda as a day-of coordinator.

Richa · Married on 07/29/2016

Amanda is absolutely amazing! My wedding was everything I envisioned and more! She was so easy to work with, and extremely thorough. Every detail was displayed. She was even able to accommodate and execute all of my last minute changes. I recommend Amanda over anyone! Hiring her was the best decision I made! I can't express enough how beautiful my wedding was! Truly breathtaking! Thank you so much Amanda & planned2perfection team!!!

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2016

Wow!! Truly, there are no words to sum up how incredible Amanda and her team were for my wedding. I was the winner of the Perfect Couple give away that the Wedding Boutique OKC did on facebook. Although I won there services for free, she treated me as if I was one of her highest paying client. We had fun, beneficial meetings to plan the wedding of a lifetime. She enhanced my vision, and together, we created the wedding of my dreams. Amanda always kept my style and taste in mind. She gave me perspective, advice, and was there for me through every beautiful and ugly step of the way. For every dress fitting, cake tasting, DJ meetings, photography recommendations, and everything in between, she was there. She turns the ordinary venue into an extrordinary and breath-taking background. I could go on, raving about Amanda forever. I am blessed to have had this oportunity. No need to look further for someone to plan your dream day, because the perfection you are looking for, Amanda can create.

patricia · Married on 07/02/2016

Having Amanda as my wedding planner was the best decision made! Amanda is very kind and sweet lady. My wedding went smooth and I had nothing to worry about on wedding day. I had Amanda for day of coordinator only but she helped figuring out problems occurred and sorted everything out. She is very responsible and reliable and I would recommend her for anyone wanting perfect wedding! Thank you Amanda!

Tonya · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely recommend all brides considering a wedding planner to choose Amanda and her team! Without them my husband and I couldn't of had the wedding that we did. Despite all the life events and hiccups along the way, Amanda was by our side through it all and ensured that we would have the wedding of our dreams. Her team went over and beyond our expectations. The wedding day was very relaxing and stress free for me, which was so important. Thank you Amanda and Planned 2 Perfection team!

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

When I started this wedding planning experience, I was 100% against a wedding planner. My mom and I are both super organized and I had a vision of exactly what I wanted so I thought a planner was an unnecessary expense, we could use the money on flowers or decorations instead... WRONG I was so so WRONG.

We met with a few planners before meeting Amanda, none of who we clicked with. When we met Amanda (Approx 13 months before our wedding date) we knew she was the one to book.

My mom has a pretty demanding job and I was moving to California for law school with my fiance so we didn't have a ton of time to make appointments with vendors/worry about the details. Amanda took care of all of it! When my fiance and I flew back to Oklahoma for Christmas break... Amanda had a detailed itinerary of meetings with vendors over the course of 2-3 days. We knocked out more than 50% of our planning in just those three days!

But when Amanda really paid off was the weeks leading up to the wedding and wedding weekend. She handled all of the RSVPs as they came in, sent final numbers to vendors and coordinated our schedule perfectly.

When wedding weekend rolled around, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We were able to enjoy our families and time with our loved ones instead of worrying about vendors/last minute problems or decorating!

On wedding day, I was not worried about a single thing! I was totally calm and relaxed and was able to enjoy my entire day. Amanda took care of everything and I can honestly say that nothing went wrong.

If you are even thinking about getting a wedding planner... do it. Move things around in your budget and make the investment into making your day perfect. It will pay off!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I am the mother of the bride and I have to say that our decision to hire Amanda was one of our best decisions! She made the whole planning process easy and non-stressful. Because my daughter was out of state during this process I thought that a planner would really help ease the worry and I was right! But the best part of having Amanda plan this wedding was on the day of the wedding. I was able to spend the day with the "girls" and I wasn't worried about one thing! I was relaxed and happy. She took all of my daughter's ideas and made the wedding absolutely perfect! I would do it all again as long as we had Amanda to plan it!!

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Amanda and her staff were simply amazing. I came to her about 7 weeks before my wedding with an idea to throw a SURPISE wedding. Not only did she pull off my dream wedding in that short amount of time her and her staff made it the most stress free time ever. I was able to sit back enjoy picking out things for my day and she made it all happen. My actual wedding day was so organized and even after some rain the night before she still pulled off my outdoor event perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better day or better staff! AMANDA YOU ROCK!

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Amanda sikich is amazing. She really knows what she is doing and made everything perfect. Also they sell cute jewelry that I wore on my wedding day.

Tasha · Married on 12/11/2015

Amanda made our wedding a dream come true! We had a destination wedding, and it would have truly been impossible without her expertise! She helped with everything from making the ballroom a winter wonderland to even helping us coordinate the flights and schedules for the wedding party. I would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a spectacular wedding.

Lexy · Married on 11/27/2015

I originally came to Amanda after I first got engaged with our original date set for May 25, 2016. By the time August had rolled around we hadn't done too much planning because there was still 10 months plus to go. I am a full time college student working on my last semester and my husband is active duty military. He had received orders that he would be deploying and our only options were to move the date up or push it back until after his return and graduation.We came to Amanda with the plan to hopefully move the date up. She not only helped us find a new date but a new venue as well (our perviously booked venue didn't have the new date we desired open). She took me on tours and helped me set up appointments with other venues until we settled on the perfect new location. Once we found the location she set to work on contacting all of my previously booked vendors and working with them to see if their availability for the new date and making arrangements. With the new date we were less than 90 days out from the wedding and she was a life savor with me taking 17+ hours in my final fall semester of school. She handled everything for me which was a huge relief! She booked vendor meetings for me and was present at all of them to help me with questions I didn't know to ask and making sure I would have everything I need for my big day at a fair price. She incorporated my love of pink in everything without making it so elegant that even my husband who would never be caught dead wearing pink LOVED it. My husband and I are also old souls who love Elvis Presley. She was able to incorporate this unique aspect of us into our wedding by finding the perfect Elvis impersonator to perform at my wedding! On the day of we were dealing with power outages and a misinformed hotel staff and she handled everything so that no one was aware that everything wasn't perfect. She is a true professional and the BEST and I HIGHLY recommend her! I had no stress and a wonderful wedding!

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Words cannot express how amazing Amanda and her team are! From the moment my husband and I met with Amanda we knew we were going to hire her. She is organized, efficient, and always in the mood for laughs along the way. She handles any stressors/urgencies in the most professional manner. I was very grateful with how she included both our families in the planning process. For a bride who is indecisive and just thinks everything is pretty, Amanda helped me narrow down the most tedious decisions and made it so easy! I never would have dreamed wedding day would had gone as smoothly as it did. Our guests are still commenting on how there was absolutely no flaw that day! When we got a sneak peak of our reception, my jaw literally dropped, it was so beautiful seeing how everything came together. Planning this special event was something I could NOT have done without Amanda. I have seen several friends stress over their weddings and it seems to have taken the fun out of the planning process. With Amanda, I looked forward to each meeting seeing what we got to do next. I would not change our decision for the world to hire P2P!

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I were both in the midst of medical school when we got engaged and decided to try to plan our wedding in just under 7 months. As I thumbed through bridal magazines, I realized that "wedding preparation timelines" all started at least 12 months in advance! We were both swamped with school and research, and my mom, struggling with her health was ill 2 weeks of each month from chemo keeping my parents quite busy. To top things off, none of us really had a clue how to plan a wedding. Needless to say, we didn't have the time, energy, or know-how to attempt this lofty goal of planning a wedding in a short timeframe.

At our first meeting with Amanda, we told her that we had no date, no venue, and basically no idea what we wanted for our wedding. We opted for full wedding planning, and within one week Amanda found us a venue, and was setting up appointments at bridal boutiques to shop for dresses. For a girl who was indecisive, had no strong opinions, and just wanted to have a pretty wedding, choosing linens, invitations, flowers, favors, etc was a painstaking task. But after a few meetings, Amanda had my style figured out to a T. She said, "Let me show you what I have in mind for you" and showed me pictures of linens, flowers, and centerpieces that looked exactly like what I had marked in my bridal magazines (that I had never showed her)! She helped us choose reliable vendors, brought in samples from them, communicated and arranged meetings with them. Throughout the process she was very flexible allowing us to schedule meetings when my husband, mom and I were all available - a rare occurrence.

The day of the wedding, I was not worried in the least about how set up was going at the venue, because I knew Amanda was taking care of everything - which she did. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. We couldn't have been more pleased. We honestly couldn't have done it without Amanda, and we are so grateful. I would whole-heartedly recommend her.