Plan It With Love Reviews

Plan It With Love 2
Plan It With Love 3
Plan It With Love 4

Chelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

Peggy was such a blessing and gem! A true Godsend for us and our wedding needs. She assured that our little bumps along the way were smooth sailing! She assisted in picking vendors as well as making last minute changes. Our wedding could not have been possible without Peggy! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Peggy stays on top of everything and ensures your day goes without a hitch! We love Peggy with Plan It With Love!!

Plan It With Love 5
    Plan It With Love 6
    Plan It With Love 7
    Plan It With Love 8
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/01/2016

I have booked Peggy for my wedding on 10-1-16. So far everything she has done is wonderful! She is such a momma bear and cannot wait to work with her!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

Peggy is PHENOMENAL. I am always swamped with work and wedding planning was not easy to do on my own! Peggy stepped in and organized everything, helped with contacting vendors and setting up meetings, gave us wonderful ideas, kept everyone SANE, and put everything together on our wedding day. She collaborates with all the vendors, makes sure all the vendors know what to do, and all the vendors loved her! We love her!!!! If you want a perfect and stress free wedding...CALL PEGGY NOW! :)

• Maia1212

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Wonderful lady, so helpful and efficient. Couldn't do this without her!!!

Debra · Married on 06/20/2015

First, I have to say that hiring a wedding day coordinator (or wedding planner should this be your need) is definitely money well spent! If you are in doubt, do it!!! As Mother of the Bride, I wanted to concentrate on my daughter on her wedding day...not worry whether the venue is decorated as I envisioned, are glitches being handled, how do my vendors get their final payment envelopes, etc. Peggy helped make the wedding day perfect! She's a detail oriented professional that can handle any situation that may arise. She was in the background during the wedding making sure all was flowing smoothly so that I could enjoy my daughter's special day. Just a few things I loved about Peggy: she's very easy to work with, she pays close attention to your visions & expectations, she's quick to give help & advice when asked but doesn't "push" her ideas or opinions, she can take charge if a problem arises (while keeping her composure) because of her vast experience (experience is crucial in choosing a wedding coordinator), and she gets the job done even when faced with adversities. Enjoy the wedding, and let Peggy worry about wedding day details & snags!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Peggy is amazing! I fell in love with her from day 1! She made our day exactly what we wanted. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend Peggy, she is the best!

Amber · Married on 05/02/2015

I would recommend Plan It With Love to anybody getting married. The professionalism and quality of service blew me away and the way that they took care of all the small details as well as the big details was perfect. Ms. Peggy went out of her way to meet with me whenever I needed to review/ go over the wedding details, which took away the stress of the wedding for me. My wedding was wonderful, stress free and worry free thanks to Plan It With Love!

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

While saying "yes" when my fiance asked me to marry him was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process, saying "yes" to Peggy Love with Plan it with Love was a very close second. Peggy offered several packages to choose from which was a pleasant surprise as I was a bride who was very organized but definitely needed a sounding board and a last minute wedding wonder-woman.

We were engaged for 22 months before saying "I do," during which time Peggy always responded to my emails, no matter how minor or silly, within a day. She was available via phone or email and was consistently timely and professional in her replies. She handled the dynamic between me (the bride) and my mother/mother-in-law with ease. Additionally, she handled the interesting dynamics our families brought to the wedding with a grace and assertiveness only a true, seasoned professional could.

My wedding day was perfect. She had the vendors scheduled and timed such that no one overlapped. She knew my vision and and made it come to fruition even better than I imagined it. I have absolutely no complaints.

When I speak to friends, my greatest recommendation is hire a wedding coordinator who you trust and can communicate openly with, and for me, Peggy Love was just that. Communication is key and Peggy facilitates that with ease.

Sandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Having this Wedding Planner made my day stress free and exceptionally simple. All I had to do was Arrive and Enjoy! Loved having her on board!

• Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/08/2014

Hiring Peggy was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! She knows all the best vendors in Knoxville and has wonderful relationships with them. She is very well respected in the wedding world and all of our vendors were excited to hear we were working with her. It was great to have her go with us to our vendor meetings because she actually knew what questions to ask and she already had established relationships with almost all of our vendors. She was always very prompt when I emailed her and she was patient when I sent her several emails with tons of questions in the same day. She made the wedding planning process much less stressful and the day of the wedding went so smoothly. The day of the wedding flies by so quickly and everyone wants to speak with you and it is so overwhelming but with Peggy there she was able to manage all of the vendors and other people at the wedding. She also made sure the ceremony and reception flowed smoothly. I cannot image handling the day of the wedding without Peggy’s help; it would have been absolute chaos!

We also booked our honeymoon through Peggy. She is a Sandals representative and she helped us book our honeymoon at Sandals Montego Bay in Jamaica. It was absolutely gorgeous and we had a great time!

When my good friend told me that she had one piece of advice for me as 'mother of the bride', I never realized that it would be the BEST advice anyone would give me: hire a wedding coordinator. At first, my daughter and husband thought I was being extravagant, and even I wondered privately if it was really necessary, thinking that surely we could handle things on our own; but in the end, we all agreed whole-heartedly that Peggy was a godsend. She listened carefully and respectfully to our wishes, without any hint of judgment or personal bias, and ‘got it’ the first time, every time. Without her friendly, sure-handed but respectful guidance, know-how, and organization, her experience, diplomacy, and cheerful ‘can do’ attitude, I can't imagine how differently things might have gone. “Perfect” is how our daughter and new son-in-law described it, and my husband and I heartily agreed. We all felt stress-free and totally engaged in every special moment of the wedding day, knowing Peggy had things well in hand. Honestly, having Peggy made all the difference. We have nothing but beautiful memories of that very happy day. Now we will be the wise friends passing along the sage advice: hire Peggy!

Carrie & Kevin · Married on 05/18/2013

We have received nothing but compliments about our wedding since the day we were married! None of that would have been possible without Plan It With Love. I (the bride) am super type A, and I was not stressed out on our wedding day, even when the sky opened & the reception tent flooded. If something went wrong, we were never aware of it; it's nice to know that Peggy can handle anything that's thrown at her. Peggy is very attentive to details to ensure your wedding day is exactly how YOU want it, she answers emails/texts/phone calls in a timely manner, and is flexible to accommodate your needs. I would recommend Plan It With Love to anyone!

Katelyn · Married on 10/21/2012

We are so happy we chose Peggy to help us with our wedding day. We hired her as a day of coordinator to help with the run of the mill things, but also to help with table, chair, and decoration setup. She was WELL worth the money. Probably one of the best decision I made for my wedding was having Peggy there. She is a strict follower of an itinerary, so if you want to be flexible with it let her know beforehand. We weren't being picked up until 8:45, and we had last call a little earlier than we would have liked, but we still had fun with family and friends in the parking lot waiting for our transportation to arrive. Peggy makes sure everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there and that takes a lot of stress off the bride and her family and wedding party because they aren't stuck worrying about others. Overall, I am so thankful we hired Peggy to make our wedding go as smooth as it possibly could. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2012

Peggy was recommend to us from Always in Bloom (florist), and we couldn't have been happier. My mother particularly enjoyed working with her because she was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Her skills at organizing everything, keeping us on time, and making sure everything went smoothly were exceptional. Hiring Peggy to work with us was the best money we spent. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything ran on time - and I give Peggy full credit.

Berelyn · Married on 07/01/2012

Peggy is an incredible wedding planner. She is very professional and flexible. Peggy made sure I stayed on track, got me in touch with those I needed to meet with and only recommended vendors who were the best and who she trusted. My day was incredible and Peggy is one of the ones who made it happen. Thank you Peggy, for your hard work and caring about my day as much as I did! I highly recommend Peggy to help ease the stress of the days up to and on your day. She is fabulous!!!

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

I could type a NOVEL about Peggy Love, but I will sum it up as best I can: My wedding was my DREAM COME TRUE and there is NO way it would have happened without Peggy Love. Hiring her was the first decision and BEST decision I made throughout the entire planning process!

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2011

Hiring Peggy as the planner for my daughter's wedding was the single most fortunate decision we made. It was great to have her on our side when dealing with all the issues that come up in an event like this. The vendors she knew and suggested to us made all the difference in the success of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Jen · Married on 09/17/2011

I can't believe Peggy doesn't have more reviews on here, but I think she gets a lot of her business by word of mouth from happy clients. Honestly, hiring her was really the single best decision we made on our wedding day (besides getting married, obviously!) We were trying to save money, so at first I didn't think we needed a "day-of" wedding coordinator would be a good idea. I figured my mom could do it.

However, when I sat down and started going through everything, I realized just how much work it would be. Not only coordinating when everyone would walk down the aisle, but setting up the tables, decorations, centerpieces, flowers, guestbook, coordinating the rehearsal, etc., etc. On my wedding day, I really didn't want to be running around putting everything together, or worrying if each vendor knew where they should be. When I started putting together an itinerary for the day, I realized just how much work it was, and I realized that I wanted my mom to be able to enjoy the wedding day. I called our venue for a recommendation for a wedding coordinator, just for the wedding day. They recommended Peggy Love.

Wow!! If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, Peggy will change your mind. Seriously, hiring her was seriously the best decision we made, and totally worth her very reasonable fee. She completely took away our stress that day. When small things went wrong on our wedding day (as will always happen), Peggy was on the spot fixing things. She coordinated with all the vendors and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. She helped decorate the venue. She stayed late afterward to make sure all the presents and everything was packed away. She was on top of everything, all day. Amazing!

Even though we only hired her for the wedding day, she also took the initiative to help us out the final week before the wedding. She realized that a few times in our itinerary weren't right-- when I called the vendors to let them know the fixed times, they said Peggy had already called them, on her own initiative! She was really a life-saver, and we really appreciated her help. All the vendors we worked with liked Peggy and had worked with her before. If you're planning a wedding in Knoxville, hire Peggy Love!

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Peggy was a wonderful wedding planner! At first I was not sure if I needed a wedding planner for the wedding day, but now I cannot imagine how our wedding day would have been without her! She met with me in advance and helped me contact vendors and recommended some great vendors too! Peggy made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time and made the day run so smooth. She even had plates of food brought to our table the minute the buffet was opened and got us ice cream and cake (otherwise I don't think we would have actually gotten to enjoy any of it). She is just great!

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2011

Peggy was awesome! We were very pleased with everything, we miss working with her!

Kristen · Married on 02/12/2011

Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin. Peggy is absolutely The Best Wedding Corrdinator you could ever have. She knows how it should be, how to make it happen, and how to get it done. She is very classy and knows exactly what she is doing. Her skills are reflected from her experiece of many years in the wedding industry. She by far my #1 pick for my wedding dream team. There are some incredible wedding vendors in Knoxville and Peggy is definately one of them. I promise when you choose Peggy Love you truly will have a stress free wedding that is enjoyable, memorable, and full of love.

Angie · Married on 02/12/2011

Peggy Love did our daughter's wedding last year and did a wonderful job. I don't know what we would have done without her. If you're looking for someone to do your wedding I highly recommend Peggy.

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2008

Peggy was so much help during our wedding planning and she was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

Kelley · Married on 03/31/2012

Peggy was exactly what we needed for our big day. She coordinated our day very well and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be.

Kristy · Married on 05/22/2010

Peggy is the best! So sweet and caring. She made my wedding perfect-even though I was planning it from Germany. I am so glad I hired her!!