9 Reviews for Plan-it Productions, Inc.

8 Plan-it Productions, Inc. Reviews

4.3

Cristie absolutely KILLED IT the day of our wedding. We wanted a unique wedding and handpicked each our or vendors and brought them together in a blank space. After months of detailed planning, even my husband and I were truly impressed at how seamlessly everything came together that day with Cristie managing everything.

Cristie provided unique alternatives to keep expenses down by using her close contacts. She connected us to an amazing florist we wouldn't have found otherwise as well as our caterer which was one of the highlights of our wedding. She reviewed all of our contracts and came to every meeting with vendors, she even took me to a bridal expo she was invited to which was a great experience. A vendor who deals with many wedding planners commented on Cristie's professionalism and said she was even going to recommend her to her friends.

We knew from the moment we started working with her that we wouldn't have anything to worry about on our wedding day, and we knew we would be able to show up to our wedding and actually enjoy it which I don't think would have happened without her (we had a BLAST with our guests! :)).

Profile Picture Megan, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working in the wedding industry is not an easy task but definitely has its rewards. Working with Cristie on your side definitely makes it much easier and the rewards much higher! Knowing that the couple has Cristie as their planner means knowing that they are going to have one of the smoothest, beautiful wedding receptions imaginable. Cristie is organized, detail-oriented and very professional. She is by the couple’s side throughout the planning process and as an outside vendor I have to say she makes communicating so efficient. I really take great pleasure working with Cristie and she is the first planner I refer to all my incoming clients.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Cristie for my wedding! She made the day of craziness so much more relaxing and less stressful. I would recommend Cristie to anyone in need of a day-of coordinator- she's professional, knowledgeable, and has a calming way about it. It's definitely worth the extra money to give yourself some peace of mind on your special day.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/9/12, 1 Review

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a perfectionist and was a DIY bride until a friend of mine said 'don't be a hero!" and handed me Cristie's card. I am so glad she did. Cristie is a total pro- sharp, funny, creative and also a perfectionist. Thanks to her I was not only proud of my wedding but I was able to enjoy my wedding. I knew from our first meeting I could trust her implicitly and that she would demand the same standard of excellence at each turn as I would. Plus she was a joy to be around on a day that can skew towards the stressful. Our wedding was quite intricate with venue changes around New York and it was important to me that it all looked and felt effortless. Cristie nailed every detail and I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture User3775158, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cristie was great! She calmed our nerves and took care of everything and anything we asked for!

Profile Picture User3784120, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Cristie after having a bad experience with my first wedding planner and it was the best move I made for my wedding. Cristie had great ideas and at the same time worked to create my wedding with my vision just as I wanted it. She was super organized and easy to reach. I trusted her with the details of my important day and she came through. It was great to have the extra help with all the planning, but I couldn't imagine not having her there on my big day. Even though the venue provided a fantastic "host" for my day, Cristie knew exactly what I wanted and she could answer any questions. She was with me throughout the entire process, knew my vision and what was important to me. Not a single vendor needed to ask me a question that day, because Cristie knew the answer. I was free to enjoy my day.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/7/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Plan it Productions did a spectacular job helping me plan our wedding Although, it was 10 years this August my friends are still telling me what a great day it was. I was completely stress free and the day went off without a hitch. I would recommend using Plan-It for any event big or small.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/6/06, 1 Review