Plan It Event Design & Management Reviews

89 | Orlando, FL

89 Reviews for Plan It Event Design & Management

Laurie Dowd · Married on 01/26/2019

Plan It Event & Design Recommendation

Caitlin was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the first meeting we had with her, we knew we were on the same page and she'd be able to help us execute our vision. Caitlin is an absolute professional, she's detail-oriented, organized and creative. She kept us on track and ensured that we stayed within our wedding budget. I cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Laurie! We loved working with you & Scott to make your dream wedding a reality, XO

Vicki King · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Experience!

Working with Caitlin was such a pleasure! She listened to our wants and needs, offered suggestions and vendor recommendations, and just made the whole process so simple. Our event turned out just lovely and was so beautiful! We could not have done it without all of her help. We will definitely recommend her to our friends and family!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Vicki! We loved working with you & your daughter to make it a truly beautiful and special day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Investment!

Working with Caitlin was absolutely lovely. As someone who works in an event-based world, I was so pleased with how well we got along with Caitlin and how down to earth and detailed she is. Caitlin was prompt, kept me updated, and helped motivate me in the planning process. We chose the month-of coordination plan and were so happy with the service provided. The day of the wedding went without a hitch thanks to Caitlin and her assistant, Alex. She was very communicative with all the vendors and with us. We loved working with Plan It and I think it was the best investment we could have made for our big day.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Lauren! We loved helping you & Stephen's dream wedding happen! All our best to you guys and little pup Jack XO

Sean Marche · Married on 10/20/2018

Great, Highly Recommend

Caitlin at Plan It Events was great. She was very professional, but also personable. Caitlin provided us with guidance throughout the planning process which helped us not only stay within our budget but also allowed us to get the exact wedding we wanted. We both didn't have much of an idea what went into planning a wedding when we started the process, and we only had 4 months, but Caitlin was there every step of the way. Day of she was amazing, we did not have to worry about anything and she anticipated anything we could have needed.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words, Sean. We love working with both of you to help you stay in budget and produce your dream wedding! All the best!!

Hayden · Married on 10/13/2018

Caitlin rocks!

When we first me Caitlin, we knew immediately that she would plan our perfect wedding. She was knowledgeable, kind and very patient with us throughout the entire process. Many times during the planning, I was panicked and frantic. Caitlin knew exactly what to say and do to calm me down immediately. On our special day, she was more than amazing. Any issue brought to her attention was taken care of immediately and efficiently without a hint that anything needed to be done. If there were any problems, we weren’t aware. Our wedding day was flawless and beautiful thanks to Caitlin and her team. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, out of this world wedding planner!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Hayden! We loved yours & Bonnie's wedding and working with you two to plan every detail :)

Scarlett · Married on 07/28/2018

I was firmly convinced we didn’t need a coordinator. But then I saw Caitlin in action at a friends wedding and knew I needed her! Caitlin had everything so under control and even though we didn’t have a super complicated wedding, the peace of mind she gave me was priceless. She helped me find great vendors that were more affordable then what I had found on my own. Hiring Caitlin was by far the best money I spent on the whole event.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of yours & Will's special day! We loved seeing you both truly relax and enjoy yourselves :) XO
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

I knew Caitlin in college so when it was time for my then-fiance and I to search for a day-of-coordinator for our wedding, she was our natural first choice. When doing business with friends, you never really know what to expect, however I was absolutely blown away by Caitlin. She is smart, helpful, efficient, and HOLY COW is she organized! She had every minute from when my wife arrived at the venue to get ready at 9am to clean-up at 11pm planned out, and the entire wedding went off without a hitch! In the blur of the wedding day, I even heard our photographers and videographers saying how this was the first wedding they've been to where there weren't any delays or mishaps.

When beginning the wedding planning process, I was originally skeptical if a day-of-coordinator was even needed, but I can assure you, they are certainly needed and add every bit of value you pay for. Not only did Caitlin take care of every little day-of detail, but in our planning meetings, she brought up so many things we never would have even thought of, and she also referred us to so many excellent vendors (officiant, car service, DJ, etc.). Additionally, she did so much pre-coordination without us even knowing, for example, we had reached out to our cake vendor, car service and videographer a week before the wedding to confirm everything, at which point they informed us that Caitlin had already been in contact and given them all the information they needed. If you're searching for a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, look no further, Caitlin is an absolute rockstar!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Olivia & Chris! We were so happy to be a part of a college friend's special day! It was such a beautiful wedding! xo

Chamnongnuj · Married on 04/21/2018

Hiring Caitlin as our coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families and friends before our ceremony and know that Caitlin and her team were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. Through the process, Caitlin was great at making sure we are on track with the planning and that all the vendors are on the same page.

Thanks so much for making our wedding a completely stress-free and memorable event!!

Steve and Wow

Sent on 05/19/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! You guys were so great to work with and we were so happy to be a part of your beautiful day!

Monique · Married on 04/14/2018

When my wife and I began searching for coordinators we wanted to find someone who we felt completely comfortable with. As a same sex couple it was hard to find people who would see past the fact that we were women getting married, to each other. When we met with Caitlin we booked her on the spot. Not only did she not seem bothered at all about the fact that she would be part of a same sex wedding, she was also extremely organized and that's a quality I admire. My wife and I wanted to take care of the planning, so we only requested Month-of coordination. Every detail that we planned was placed and executed perfectly. We couldn't thank Caitlin enough for all her hard work during the month of our wedding. Thanks to her we can look back at our special day and say that we enjoyed every second of it. If you're looking for someone who can bring your wedding day vision to life, this is your best bet!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Monique! We loved seeing your vision carried out perfectly. All my best to you & Kristin! XO

Kelly · Married on 02/02/2018

I worked with Caitlin at Plan It to help plan my wedding and she was absolutely fabulous! She helped recommend amazing vendors, gave me unbiased opinions on ideas, and even helped me find last minute trinkets for my guestbook table. She met with me a few times during the process; she's extremely easy to talk to and reassuring that our special day would be great. I was also able to text her about anything whenever I needed and she would respond promptly and kindly. The day of I had no worries because I knew she and her team had everything under control and could handle anything that would have come up! I highly recommend her and Plan It!! You were amazing Caitlin! :)

Sent on 03/14/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kelly! We loved helping you make your dream wedding happen. XO

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

Caitlin was absolutely amazing! She made the whole day go by flawlessly. I am eternally grateful for the amazing job she did and how perfect my wedding day was because of it.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Amanda! We loved being a part of your awesome wedding day and I'm glad you were able to enjoy every minute of it!

Jennyfer · Married on 12/17/2017

Working with Caitlin was the best decision we made for our wedding. The day of the wedding Caitlin and her team handled EVERYTHING she never once called to ask for a thing or to complain about nothing the only thing she did was shoot me a sweet text about the wedding day and how she can't wait to see us. ALL my vendors can't stop talking about her and how organized she is, my families and guests were wow by her work and attention. Best wedding planner, do yourself a favor HIRE her now and you can thank me later.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

This means so much, Jennyfer! Thanks for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was so much fun!! :)

Becky · Married on 11/18/2017

As a pretty down to earth bride (at least I like to think so), I was a little wary of needing a wedding coordinator. Given our situation with working between two venues, it became very apparent we would need someone to help with set up and coordination. My husband (then fiancé) and I spoke with a couple of coordinators and when we spoke to Caitlin, our search was over.

Honestly, I hired Caitlin without even meeting her in person first (crazy, right?). Just communicating with her electronically, I realized she was VERY organized and knew exactly what she was doing.

When we met with her in person, I realized I had made a very good choice. She listens well and has the experience to let you know if there are any logistical concerns about your plans. I, for one, am not a person who has strong opinions about every single detail. I had strong opinions about a few things, but I was able to defer to Caitlin and her expertise about other topics and she always had a great answer and reasoning for how to do something.

We didn’t meet Alex till day of, but she was amazing also. We got to the reception venue, and set up was perfect. She was there with a smile and a tray of appetizers — seriously, an angel.

At the end of the night, everything was packaged up and ready to go for our parents to take. Honestly, the entire night went perfectly. Caitlin and Alex are wizards.

So I went from not being super on board with a wedding coordinator to realizing that none of this would have went smoothly at all without Plan It Events.

If you are even considering a wedding coordinator, Plan It Events is definitely the choice for you. You can try to save a buck by slaving out all of your bridesmaids, but you’ll only be creating stress and resentment (been there). Do yourself a favor, give yourself a smooth, flawless and magical experience on your wedding day. Hire Caitlin.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Becky! We absolutely loved being a part of yours & Kyle's special day! XO

David · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Caitlin was the best decision we made for our wedding. It was Caitlin's cool and calm demeanor that first led us to want to work with her. She was an absolute joy to work with from the minute we hired her. She constantly checked in on us to make sure we were on track during the planning stages, which for us was a life saver since we planned our wedding from across the country (and not to mention she was planning her wedding at the same time!). Caitlin also made sure we stayed within our budget, which was super important to us. On the day of our wedding, Caitlin and Alex were ABSOLUTE GEMS!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish. I honestly don't know if there were any problems at our wedding, because I didn't see or experience anything other than the perfect night that she worked so hard to put together. Everything, and I mean every little detail, was perfect. There was not one thing for me to criticize because everything that I had imagined my wedding to be and look like, was there. Honestly, I'd get married all over again with Caitlin's help! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you cannot go wrong with Caitlin or her team at Plan It Event Event & Design Management.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of the planning process with you guys! Your wedding was so beautiful and FUN! All our best, always. xo!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2017

Caitlin was fantastic all the way through the wedding planning process. We opted for the day of coordination with 2 separate meetings before the wedding. She was always quick with her replies and really was very knowledgable with all of the local vendors and was so easy to work with. Every vendor that she directed us to was also perfect and they all go above and beyond to make sure that you are getting exactly what you wanted. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to Caitlin keeping all of the cogs moving like they were supposed to. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding planner and I would absolutely recommend her to anybody looking for someone either to do a large amount of planning or just day of coordination. Thank you Caitlin for everything!

Love, - The Ayers

Sent on 11/23/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Alyssa! We just loved yours & Justin's beautiful wedding day! XO

Rhonda · Married on 10/20/2017

As the mother of the bride you want your daughter's wedding day to be perfect. I was lucky enough to find Caitlin and Plan It Event Design & Management to help make that a reality. There are not enough words to express the gratitude I have for Caitlin and her team! She helped to create the dream wedding for my daughter. We did the month of plan and it was fabulous. She was always just a text or email away. She was able to give guidance to my daughter and her husband, which was very helpful because neither of them had ever even been to a wedding. She ran the rehearsal and when I handed over all of the “stuff” for the wedding day it was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. The day of the wedding I was so relaxed because I knew that Caitlin had it all under control. She kept the wedding and reception moving like a well-oiled machine and handled any issues that arose. I would highly recommend Caitlin to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day. I can never thank Caitlin and her team enough for allowing me to focus on my daughter on her wedding day and not having to worry about all the little things.
    Rhonda Stickney

Sent on 12/01/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Your kind words mean so much to us, Rhonda! We were happy to work with all of you for your daughter's and new son in law's perfect day. Thank you for having us! XO

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

So much goes into wedding planning and it can be very overwhelming. I don't know what I would have done if I did not have Caitlin to bounce ideas off of, ask questions, etc... throughout the process. The month before my wedding Caitlin really took over everything, and I felt so much more relaxed and happy. My wedding ran really smoothly and if anything went wrong, I had no idea thanks to Caitlin. I am so glad that we choose Caitlin and Plan It Event Design & Management.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Kayla! We loved being a part of yours & Kevin's fall wedding! XO

Hayley · Married on 06/27/2017

My husband and I got engaged while visiting Orlando on our holiday, and knew we wanted to go back to get married. Living in Scotland, we knew we were going to need a wedding planner to help us organise our destination wedding.

Caitlin was very knowledgeable and put us in contact with a great team on vendors. We communicated well over email and Skype, and I felt everything was being taken care of.

Caitlin was also amazing on the day of our wedding. She had everything organised and was very professional. We were able to relax and take in the day rather than worrying about the details!

We highly recommend Caitlin and her team.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Hayley! We loved helping you both plan all the way from Scotland! Glad we can help carry out your vision with your vendors! :)

Raquel · Married on 06/03/2017

Caitlin and her staff were truly amazing to work with! Caitlin was easy to work with, calm, kind, and professional. She was constantly easing my mind with the wedding planning, keeping me on track, and giving me advice that I needed to make my wedding day everything I dreamed of. Caitlin was always available to answer any questions I had. She also took care of everything at my rehearsal dinner and on my wedding day to make sure everything went smooth and stress free. Caitlin even thought of everything that I didn't think of which truly was a blessing! Her team is also incredible, because when I was nervous about the weather heading over to my wedding ceremony in the shuttle her team sang with me to ease my nerves. I would recommend Caitlin and her team to anyone because they truly went above and beyond for my big day! I can't thank them enough for being a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Raquel! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding and keeping you calm the entire time :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I are so grateful for Caitlin and her team and all that they did to make our Wedding Planning process and day run SO smoothly. I spoke with so many planners before making a decision but when I spoke with Caitlin on the phone I knew that she was the perfect person for us. We hired Plan It to be our Month Of/ Day Of Coordinator but Caitlin was really there for us every step of the way throughout our 11 month engagement when/if we needed advice or help with anything. Caitlin made sure that everything was either taken care of or on her radar well before the upcoming weeks of our wedding. Caitlin and her assistant Alex made the entire wedding day run so smoothly. From helping with decorating and deciding where our items should go, to making sure that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, they were on it. They really allowed me (someone who loves to have all the control in things) to TRULY relax on the day of. They even made sure that we were hydrated throughout the day, had deodorant, bobby pins, or hairspray during the reception. I am so happy to have found a friend throughout the process as well and happy that I can still keep in touch with Caitlin even after our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Stephanie! We loved being a part of your gorgeous wedding day! It was an honor to work with you & your amazing vendor team to bring your dream vision to life. Best of luck, XO

Jonathan · Married on 03/04/2017

Both of us knew from the beginning that we would need an event planner. We were hosting two events - an Indian Mehndi and then a formal wedding ceremony and reception two days later. We both had pretty hectic schedules and large families and wanted to make sure all our guests would have a great time. We both had fairly similar ideas in mind for the big days, but the details were overwhelming. That's where Caitlin came in! From the very beginning she was always in contact with us, and right down to the end we always felt like her only client even though amidst it all she was getting ready for her OWN wedding! She was always available to answer questions and made sure that we felt comfortable and happy with our decisions. We'll be honest, we were both pretty stressed with the process and there were times we wondered if everything would get done in time but Caitlin helped make it happen! She was reassuring and confident. Both our events had completely different themes, one a big bright South Asian celebration while the other was an elegant spring wedding in a beautiful old venue. Caitlin took charge and made sure that the final product would be to our liking. The day of both events she and her team were professional and cordial. She worked with the vendors and made sure we were left alone to enjoy the celebrations. She was available to us both at all times and made sure that all of our requests were taken care of. There are so many little things that are easy to forget until someone actually asks you, "How do you want to do this?" Those are the details that you don't want to worry about on your big day. We loved working with Caitlin and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to friends and family. Thank you again to Plan it Events - you were absolutely amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Jonathan! It was truly an honor to be a part of the planning process for both of your celebrations. We wish you the best XO

Stephanie · Married on 02/03/2017

Caitlin and her team did a great job helping plan my wedding. We did the advice package which included several planning meetings, plus day-of-coordination services. Caitlin has a cool, level head, which made her easy to work with and she was available by phone, email or text whenever I had questions. She also has recommendations for some of the best vendors in the business. Using Planit's services most definitely saved us both time and money. I would highly recommend her services to any brides in the future.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Stephanie! It was such a joy to help you & Chris plan your special day. We're glad you were able to keep stress free throughout the planning process. All the best :)

Marykate · Married on 01/14/2017

Caitlin helped me ensure my wedding day was a success. She works with me to make sure all my plans for thought out and prepared. She implemented everything to meet my vision and create the perfect fairytale wedding. She and her team Facilitated the rehearsal as well as the day of the ceremony! It was already taken care of before I had the chance to worry or ask. I highly recommend Caitlin and Plan It!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Marykate! We enjoyed working with you to make your dream wedding happen!

Shalynne · Married on 11/19/2016

So happy to have found Caitlin to help us. Being that we live in Ohio and didn't have a clue on where to begin planning our 10 year vow renewal. She made the whole process stress free for us. From finding vendors to final details the day of. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Thanks again for all that you have done Caitlin. We wish you continued business success!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Shalynne! I was happy to help make your vow renewal special for your family! All the best :)

Alexandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Where to begin. I interviewed with a couple other planners, and when I got to Caitlin, I was impressed. She is mellow and totally worked well with our personalities. Little did we know how much we would lean on her for almost EVERYTHING. "Godsend" is not even close to what she is. With Plan It Events, we never felt that we were just another wedding. Caitlin always cared about our vision, always listened to what we had to say, and we had a lot to say at times. My husband and I were working with a demanding work schedule, we only had Sundays and Mondays to do calls and visits, Caitlin seamlessly worked with our schedule. Come the day of our wedding, I swear, to this day, I do not know if anything went wrong. Because that's how good her and her assistant, Alex are. They never bothered me during my get ready time, except to make sure my mimosa was topped off. I am telling you, do yourself a favor, stop looking, and call Plan It! Last thing, don't waste your money on "a la cart" services, go full service because you don't realize how much is really involved in this until you are in it! IT IS WORTH EVERY FRIGGEN PENNY!!!!!! Stop second guessing this. YES YOU NEED CAITLIN AND HER TEAM!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Alex, reading this brings a huge smile to my face!!! I will miss working with you & Jay to plan your beautiful day! Thank you for letting us be a part of your awesome wedding!! ALL THE BEST ALWAYS XOXO