Plan It Event Design & Management Reviews

Plan It Event Design & Management 1
Plan It Event Design & Management 2
  • O

Olivia Mcgrew · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best decision we made was hiring Plan It!

We hired Caitlin and her team for the one month wedding coordination package. She and her team exceeded all expectations. I can't brag on them enough. The day was flawless. I was worried about the logistics of the day since our ceremony and reception locations were 30 minutes apart but we were on time for everything and had not one issue! The day couldn't have gone smoother. Their work and professionalism are so impressive!

There were so many moving parts and last minute details that needed to be worked out for instance, open seating for 200+ people and Caitlin took care of everything and made my vision come to life! I highly recommend Caitlin and her team at Plan It!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Plan It Event Design & Management 3

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Olivia! We loved seeing your vision come to life and glad our services kept you stress-free during all of the logistics planning ;) Best to you & Jerry!

Peggy Busacca · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Outstanding!

Even my husband, who did not understand why we needed a wedding planner, agreed that we could not have done it without Caitlin. She is a pleasure to work with and made some great recommendations on vendors. Our outdoor wedding had to move indoors. She helped transform a rather plain building into a magical experience.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words, Peggy! We were happy to help make your Plan B just as pretty as Plan A! Thanks for trusting us!
  • Maria

Maria Paula Jaramillo · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent service

I was overseas for most of the wedding planning and Caitlin was so wonderful to work with. She was on top of everything and did such an amazing job planning my wedding. Definitely recommend Plan It!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Maria. Your wedding was a dream to plan. All the best to you & Scottie, xo!

Steven Wong · Married on 07/03/2019

Great help for planning a destination wedding

Caitlin was awesome! We're from NY so trying to plan a wedding from afar has it's challenges. We're grateful for all of the help Caitlin was able to provide, specifically about local recommendations. During the night of our wedding, Caitlin and her assistant were extremely helpful and everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Steven! We loved working with the two of you from a distance to make your dream wedding happen :)

Kalie · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience!

Kristi was great throughout the entire planning process! I actually met with her shortly before I got engaged. I was one of those brides who knew exactly what she wanted from the beginning, but Kristi had a huge role in helping me make decisions about extra details and overall aesthetic. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning, but on the day of, I didn't even feel like I was getting married! I was at such ease knowing she had everything under control, but when I saw Kristi the day of, she was so calm and controlled that it got rid of any minor nerves I had. Everything went as smooth as could be and we are still getting overwhelming compliments on how everything turned out. I know this wouldn't have been the case without Kristi by my side throughout the whole process!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kalie! We're so glad Kristi was able to help make your dream wedding happen!

Alicia Gilardi · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Caitlin and her team! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and planned out correctly. She took the time and initiative to make sure our vision truly came to life for our big day. We absolutely loved working with her and I wish We could do it all over again!♥️

Sent on 07/09/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, Alicia. We wish we could work with you all the time! Best of luck to you & Anthony
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Wright · Married on 06/01/2019

Plan It Events is Amazing!

Plan It is absolutely amazing, and Caitlin made our wedding day run seamlessly! From making sure all our vendors were accounted for, to checking in on my husband and I throughout the night, everything was perfect and on-point- we did not have to stress or worry about anything on our big day. I appreciate her team’s kindness and patience and I don’t know what we would’ve done without their help! If you're looking for a very knowledgable, sweet, and professional wedding planner than look no further. Thank you so much for everything! :)

Sent on 06/19/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Gabby! We loved working with your family to create the perfect wedding, xo!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Caitlin was amazing! She made the whole wedding planning process a breeze. Our wedding was an absolute dream!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Plan It Event Design & Management 4

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review, Lauren! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding day and glad it was a breeze for you! XO

Lauren Parrish · Married on 05/10/2019

My beautiful wedding day

Caitlin was absolutely awesome! She helped in every way from start to finish to make my dream wedding day. She did a great job keeping my mom and I up to date on payments, upcoming consults etc. definitely a huge help since my work schedule was crazy. Thank you for thinking of all the small details and taking care of all my needs!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lauren! We loved working with your family to create the perfect day for you & Wes!
  • Thomas

Thomas Stokes · Married on 04/20/2019

The Best!!!

Caitlin is FANTASTIC! Hiring Plan It was the best thing we could’ve done! She was so patient and guided us through the entire wedding planning process. She gave her unbiased opinion and was super professional and efficient with services. We were so lucky to have her there through the planning and up until the day of. Everything was perfect and such a breeze thanks to her and her team! Wish we could do it over again!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words, Tom! We loved helping bring yours & Kim's vision to life throughout the planning! It was such a gorgeous day and we loved being a part of it! XO
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

Best decision ever to the best day ever

Working with Caitlin was the BEST decision we could have made through our whole wedding planning process. She is so lovely and easy to talk to. She suggests vendors that are simply the best. Everyone has a vision of what their dream wedding will be like. Caitlin takes your fantasy and turns it into this amazing reality. I never once got stressed the day of our wedding. Everything was so perfect. Kristi was her assistant. They were both so calm and professional. They kept things moving just like we had planned it out. I never had to worry about one thing that day. It was flawless. We wanted a fairytale wedding. Caitlin was our fairy godmother.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Danielle! We loved working with you & James to make your dream wedding a reality! You were such a joy! XO
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 03/02/2019

Caitlin was a dream come true!

Working with Caitlin went way beyond my expectations. I was reluctant about getting a planner but as soon as we met with her we knew she was the right fit. Caitlin was there for us 100% with anything we needed big or small- I could text or call her about absolutely anything and she was readily available. She got us in touch with all the best vendor recommendations and truly made our vision come to life while sticking with a reasonable budget. The greatest thing was being able to enjoy my whole wedding weekend knowing the details were in the hands of an amazing team and she did not disappoint the weekend of- highly recommend Caitlin and her whole team and can’t wait to work with her again one day when we plan another big, fancy event 😉

Sent on 05/20/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

thanks for the kind words, Jacqueline! We loved working with you & Benj to create your dream green & gold wedding, xoxo

Laurie Dowd · Married on 01/26/2019

Plan It Event & Design Recommendation

Caitlin was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. From the first meeting we had with her, we knew we were on the same page and she'd be able to help us execute our vision. Caitlin is an absolute professional, she's detail-oriented, organized and creative. She kept us on track and ensured that we stayed within our wedding budget. I cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words, Laurie! We loved working with you & Scott to make your dream wedding a reality, XO

Vicki King · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Experience!

Working with Caitlin was such a pleasure! She listened to our wants and needs, offered suggestions and vendor recommendations, and just made the whole process so simple. Our event turned out just lovely and was so beautiful! We could not have done it without all of her help. We will definitely recommend her to our friends and family!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Vicki! We loved working with you & your daughter to make it a truly beautiful and special day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Investment!

Working with Caitlin was absolutely lovely. As someone who works in an event-based world, I was so pleased with how well we got along with Caitlin and how down to earth and detailed she is. Caitlin was prompt, kept me updated, and helped motivate me in the planning process. We chose the month-of coordination plan and were so happy with the service provided. The day of the wedding went without a hitch thanks to Caitlin and her assistant, Alex. She was very communicative with all the vendors and with us. We loved working with Plan It and I think it was the best investment we could have made for our big day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Lauren! We loved helping you & Stephen's dream wedding happen! All our best to you guys and little pup Jack XO

Sean Marche · Married on 10/20/2018

Great, Highly Recommend

Caitlin at Plan It Events was great. She was very professional, but also personable. Caitlin provided us with guidance throughout the planning process which helped us not only stay within our budget but also allowed us to get the exact wedding we wanted. We both didn't have much of an idea what went into planning a wedding when we started the process, and we only had 4 months, but Caitlin was there every step of the way. Day of she was amazing, we did not have to worry about anything and she anticipated anything we could have needed.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words, Sean. We love working with both of you to help you stay in budget and produce your dream wedding! All the best!!

Hayden · Married on 10/13/2018

Caitlin rocks!

When we first me Caitlin, we knew immediately that she would plan our perfect wedding. She was knowledgeable, kind and very patient with us throughout the entire process. Many times during the planning, I was panicked and frantic. Caitlin knew exactly what to say and do to calm me down immediately. On our special day, she was more than amazing. Any issue brought to her attention was taken care of immediately and efficiently without a hint that anything needed to be done. If there were any problems, we weren’t aware. Our wedding day was flawless and beautiful thanks to Caitlin and her team. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, out of this world wedding planner!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Hayden! We loved yours & Bonnie's wedding and working with you two to plan every detail :)

Scarlett · Married on 07/28/2018

I was firmly convinced we didn’t need a coordinator. But then I saw Caitlin in action at a friends wedding and knew I needed her! Caitlin had everything so under control and even though we didn’t have a super complicated wedding, the peace of mind she gave me was priceless. She helped me find great vendors that were more affordable then what I had found on my own. Hiring Caitlin was by far the best money I spent on the whole event.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

We were so happy to be a part of yours & Will's special day! We loved seeing you both truly relax and enjoy yourselves :) XO
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

I knew Caitlin in college so when it was time for my then-fiance and I to search for a day-of-coordinator for our wedding, she was our natural first choice. When doing business with friends, you never really know what to expect, however I was absolutely blown away by Caitlin. She is smart, helpful, efficient, and HOLY COW is she organized! She had every minute from when my wife arrived at the venue to get ready at 9am to clean-up at 11pm planned out, and the entire wedding went off without a hitch! In the blur of the wedding day, I even heard our photographers and videographers saying how this was the first wedding they've been to where there weren't any delays or mishaps.

When beginning the wedding planning process, I was originally skeptical if a day-of-coordinator was even needed, but I can assure you, they are certainly needed and add every bit of value you pay for. Not only did Caitlin take care of every little day-of detail, but in our planning meetings, she brought up so many things we never would have even thought of, and she also referred us to so many excellent vendors (officiant, car service, DJ, etc.). Additionally, she did so much pre-coordination without us even knowing, for example, we had reached out to our cake vendor, car service and videographer a week before the wedding to confirm everything, at which point they informed us that Caitlin had already been in contact and given them all the information they needed. If you're searching for a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, look no further, Caitlin is an absolute rockstar!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Olivia & Chris! We were so happy to be a part of a college friend's special day! It was such a beautiful wedding! xo

Chamnongnuj · Married on 04/21/2018

Hiring Caitlin as our coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families and friends before our ceremony and know that Caitlin and her team were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. Through the process, Caitlin was great at making sure we are on track with the planning and that all the vendors are on the same page.

Thanks so much for making our wedding a completely stress-free and memorable event!!

Steve and Wow

Sent on 05/19/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! You guys were so great to work with and we were so happy to be a part of your beautiful day!

Monique · Married on 04/14/2018

When my wife and I began searching for coordinators we wanted to find someone who we felt completely comfortable with. As a same sex couple it was hard to find people who would see past the fact that we were women getting married, to each other. When we met with Caitlin we booked her on the spot. Not only did she not seem bothered at all about the fact that she would be part of a same sex wedding, she was also extremely organized and that's a quality I admire. My wife and I wanted to take care of the planning, so we only requested Month-of coordination. Every detail that we planned was placed and executed perfectly. We couldn't thank Caitlin enough for all her hard work during the month of our wedding. Thanks to her we can look back at our special day and say that we enjoyed every second of it. If you're looking for someone who can bring your wedding day vision to life, this is your best bet!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Monique! We loved seeing your vision carried out perfectly. All my best to you & Kristin! XO

Kelly · Married on 02/02/2018

I worked with Caitlin at Plan It to help plan my wedding and she was absolutely fabulous! She helped recommend amazing vendors, gave me unbiased opinions on ideas, and even helped me find last minute trinkets for my guestbook table. She met with me a few times during the process; she's extremely easy to talk to and reassuring that our special day would be great. I was also able to text her about anything whenever I needed and she would respond promptly and kindly. The day of I had no worries because I knew she and her team had everything under control and could handle anything that would have come up! I highly recommend her and Plan It!! You were amazing Caitlin! :)

Sent on 03/14/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kelly! We loved helping you make your dream wedding happen. XO

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Caitlin is great!

Working with Caitlin was so stress free. We hired her for a destination wedding and she helped give us great recommendations for all of our vendors. She was so organized and calm on the day of the wedding that I didn't even realize if anything went wrong! We would definitely recommend Caitlin!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Kaitlyn! We loved helping you plan from a distance to make your & Steve's wedding a perfect day. XO

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

Caitlin was absolutely amazing! She made the whole day go by flawlessly. I am eternally grateful for the amazing job she did and how perfect my wedding day was because of it.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Amanda! We loved being a part of your awesome wedding day and I'm glad you were able to enjoy every minute of it!

Jennyfer · Married on 12/17/2017

Working with Caitlin was the best decision we made for our wedding. The day of the wedding Caitlin and her team handled EVERYTHING she never once called to ask for a thing or to complain about nothing the only thing she did was shoot me a sweet text about the wedding day and how she can't wait to see us. ALL my vendors can't stop talking about her and how organized she is, my families and guests were wow by her work and attention. Best wedding planner, do yourself a favor HIRE her now and you can thank me later.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Plan It Event Design & Management's reply:

This means so much, Jennyfer! Thanks for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was so much fun!! :)