Pizza Man Reviews

Pizza Man 5
Pizza Man 6
Pizza Man 7

Michelle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

It was awesome. Our guests really loved the rustic atmosphere. Sarah the venue coordinator literally did everything I didn’t have to worry about anything. The staff the whole time was very nice. This place is perfect.

Pizza Man 8
    Pizza Man 9
    Pizza Man 10
    Pizza Man 11

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much for your help with my wedding! Pizza Man made it so easy to work with them in all the months leading up to the event as well as during the event. While the space seems untraditional for a wedding, I felt it was so perfect for ours. Looking back, I don't think there is anything I would change. I keep selling Pizza Man to everyone that asks me about our wedding and sing it's praises for the look/aesthetic, cost, ease of planning, food and service. Thank you so much for helping to make our event so special!

Deboray · Married on 08/18/2018

The booking process was easy. Sarah was wonderful to work with. The venue was so beautiful the night of our rehearsal dinner. All the guests loved the food. We also enjoyed working with Hunter. He was fun and helpful to us as well as our guests. Thank you for making our night so special

Pizza Man 12
    Pizza Man 13
    Pizza Man 14
    Pizza Man 15
    Pizza Man 16

David · Married on 08/18/2018

verything from start to finish was amazing at Pizza Man. The event coordinator Sarah was easy to communicate with and responded quickly. I never had any questions unanswered. The service that we received for the event was OUTSTANDING. Hunter was our main server and I got so many compliments from my guests about how smoothly everything went and how attentive our servers were. Hunter communicated changes that were happening in timing, accommodated time changes, and everything was done so efficiently. I couldn't have chosen a better location to host the Rehearsal Dinner. Thank you for everything! I can't wait to host my next event at Pizza Man!

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow! Pizza man was absolutely wonderful. I worked with both Jackie and Sarah, and they were both super easy to work with. Sarah quickly responded to all of my questions- and I had a lot. They were very flexible and made our night feel unique for us. Day of, Sarah welcomed us with a glass of champagne that made me feel very welcome and ready to celebrate! All of our guests loved the food, and went back for seconds and thirds. The upstairs atrium is beautiful, the hanging plants and twinkly lights made every picture sparkle. I would not hesitate to recommend them, or book another event here. I think my mom was super hesitant to book a restaurant for our wedding reception, but at the end she was so happy and also raved about the experience!

Verna · Married on 07/21/2018

The venue, food and service was excellent. The staff at Pizza Man Tosa make our rehearsal dinner great! I highly recommend this venue.

Dave · Married on 07/20/2018

The rehearsal dinner for my son and future daughter-in-law was terrific. Planning with Sarah was seamless and the service by Kyle and Amanda was amazing. The family-style feast was excellent. All our guests raved about the food and everything that was provided. A first rate venue that will use in the future.

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff was fantastic and the food was outstanding! We got very positive reviews from all our guests on the food!

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

11/18/17
    We had a wonderful time at our engagement party. A big thank you to Pizza Man for making our night so special. Our family and friends had a wonderful evening. The Atrium room on Downer looked dreamy with the twinkle lights.

The staff was so accommodating. They did anything they could to get the night just right. The food was great and met all of the dietary needs (gf/v). The leaf eater was the biggest hit.

We would recommend a party here to friends and family. Cheers!

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

The food was delicious and the space at the Pizza Man on Downer was perfect for the size of our group. Catherine was a fantastic host and went out of her way to make sure that everyone was taken care of.

Donna · Married on 06/08/2018

The service was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the food was excellent. I recommend anyone plan a rehearsal dinner to book here.

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Pizza Man Tosa did a great job on our gathering. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Everything was excellent, from the food to the service!

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Service was fantastic! Very attentive! Food was terrific!

• W

WENDY · Married on 05/04/2018

"I cannot let pass the ability to thank you and Catherine for all your help . You do a great service to Pizza Man with your professional, helpful and personable ways. You both helped me so much to plan the perfect wedding rehearsal dinner. Each guest shared a comment about how beautiful the room was, how delicious the food was and you went above and beyond ordering up the perfect weather. We could not have had chosen a better location. Thank you for making our celebration so special.

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

The atmosphere was perfect. The food was amazing and plentiful. The dessert was amazing (honey on the cheesecake). The service was wonderful! Everything was perfection! Thank you for making the rehearsal dinner so amazing! I would come back to just eat dinner there sometime.

• User7400019 · event on: 09/17/2016

From the beginning, Jackie and her event planning team were warm, organized, and extremely helpful. It's clear that they care very much about their guests' individual experiences.

debra · Married on 12/31/2017

We booked this venue pretty early and ended up at the Pizza Man on Downer. We took the smaller of the two rooms which held 35. It worked perfectly as we wanted to go more casual for the rehearsal dinner since the wedding was at the Pfister. Food was plentiful and good. Received many great comments.

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Even better than we imagined. The food was great and the service was wonderful. I would definitely recommend having an event here!

Jean · Married on 10/27/2017

Rave reviews on our rehearsal dinner at Pizza Man on Downer! Delicious food and plenty of it. Thanks for a fun and delicious night!

Mark · Married on 09/15/2017

Food was super great! Everyone just keep saying how wonderful it was. Drinks were tasty and service was fast with lots of smiling faces. Sarah was there supervising and she did a bang-up job. Couldn't ask for a better venue!

Jeffrey · Married on 08/26/2017

Coordinating a wedding dinner in the Wine Room at Pizza Man was a great decision. The event coordinators were very prompt with great follow up. The event went very well, service was very good and the service personnel were pleasant. The food and wine were great! I would recommend holding any event at Pizza Man.

Katie · Married on 08/25/2017

Great service, great drinks, great food. Our guests LOVED that we had our rehearsal at Pizza Man Tosa!

Danny · Married on 08/12/2017

The staff at Pizza Man was incredibly helpful and responsive to all of our needs. All of the guests loved the food and the space provided. Would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a space for any event!

• I

Irene · Married on 08/12/2017

Since Pizza Man is a favorite restaurant venue for our family, it seemed like an obvious choice for our rehearsal dinner for our #5 son of 6 children. From the very beginning everyone made our experience simplistically easy. We took a small group in on a Friday night to sample some of the choices off the menu we had not eaten that was included in the buffet menu. The staff knowing this was the reason we were there made a family outing into an amazing experience of taste testing.
    The night of the rehearsal dinner the room was setup to accommodate the almost 17 children attending as well as the 65 adults. Their flexibility throughout the evening made our event as close to to perfection as possible. We also had a child with a peanut allergy and the restaurant staff made the parents comfortable with their knowledge and my great nephew feel quite special. Food was replenished throughout the allotted buffet time and they were not in a hurry to remove making sure our large number was accomodated. Dessert and a coffee bar finished off the evening satisfying all.
    I had multiple comments from family and friends over the weekend that do to the relaxed atmosphere and welcomeness, it was the most quality time spent over the weekend with family and friends.

Linda · Married on 08/06/2017

The booking process was easy; the information about the reservation details was thorough; the staff during the event were awesome! And a small error on the final bill was handled promptly and pleasantly. All around a great venue and great folks to work with!