Pizza Man Reviews

Pizza Man 5
Pizza Man 6
Pizza Man 7

Michelle · Getting married on 08/22/2020

It was awesome. Our guests really loved the rustic atmosphere. Sarah the venue coordinator literally did everything I didn’t have to worry about anything. The staff the whole time was very nice. This place is perfect.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Pizza Man 8
    Pizza Man 9
    Pizza Man 10
    Pizza Man 11

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much for your help with my wedding! Pizza Man made it so easy to work with them in all the months leading up to the event as well as during the event. While the space seems untraditional for a wedding, I felt it was so perfect for ours. Looking back, I don't think there is anything I would change. I keep selling Pizza Man to everyone that asks me about our wedding and sing it's praises for the look/aesthetic, cost, ease of planning, food and service. Thank you so much for helping to make our event so special!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Deboray · Married on 08/18/2018

The booking process was easy. Sarah was wonderful to work with. The venue was so beautiful the night of our rehearsal dinner. All the guests loved the food. We also enjoyed working with Hunter. He was fun and helpful to us as well as our guests. Thank you for making our night so special

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Pizza Man 12
    Pizza Man 13
    Pizza Man 14
    Pizza Man 15
    Pizza Man 16

David · Married on 08/18/2018

verything from start to finish was amazing at Pizza Man. The event coordinator Sarah was easy to communicate with and responded quickly. I never had any questions unanswered. The service that we received for the event was OUTSTANDING. Hunter was our main server and I got so many compliments from my guests about how smoothly everything went and how attentive our servers were. Hunter communicated changes that were happening in timing, accommodated time changes, and everything was done so efficiently. I couldn't have chosen a better location to host the Rehearsal Dinner. Thank you for everything! I can't wait to host my next event at Pizza Man!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow! Pizza man was absolutely wonderful. I worked with both Jackie and Sarah, and they were both super easy to work with. Sarah quickly responded to all of my questions- and I had a lot. They were very flexible and made our night feel unique for us. Day of, Sarah welcomed us with a glass of champagne that made me feel very welcome and ready to celebrate! All of our guests loved the food, and went back for seconds and thirds. The upstairs atrium is beautiful, the hanging plants and twinkly lights made every picture sparkle. I would not hesitate to recommend them, or book another event here. I think my mom was super hesitant to book a restaurant for our wedding reception, but at the end she was so happy and also raved about the experience!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Jaimie · event on 07/25/2018

The atmosphere, food, and staff were wonderful! Service was fast, accurate, and the buffet was always full. Drink orders were kept up with. My guests were extremely happy!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Verna · Married on 07/21/2018

The venue, food and service was excellent. The staff at Pizza Man Tosa make our rehearsal dinner great! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dave · Married on 07/20/2018

The rehearsal dinner for my son and future daughter-in-law was terrific. Planning with Sarah was seamless and the service by Kyle and Amanda was amazing. The family-style feast was excellent. All our guests raved about the food and everything that was provided. A first rate venue that will use in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jeffrey · event on 07/17/2018

We chose Pizza Man on the east side of Milwaukee for a small corporate event. The people at Pizza Man were extremely helpful and responsive in working with us on our event, giving us multiple options for location and menu. The event itself was wonderful, the food was outstanding and the service was fantastic.

We would definitely go here again !!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kathy · event on 06/23/2018

We were well taken care of by the staff. Everyone loved the food and space.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff was fantastic and the food was outstanding! We got very positive reviews from all our guests on the food!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

11/18/17
    We had a wonderful time at our engagement party. A big thank you to Pizza Man for making our night so special. Our family and friends had a wonderful evening. The Atrium room on Downer looked dreamy with the twinkle lights.

The staff was so accommodating. They did anything they could to get the night just right. The food was great and met all of the dietary needs (gf/v). The leaf eater was the biggest hit.

We would recommend a party here to friends and family. Cheers!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Allison · event on 06/09/2018

From booking to implementation everyone that I encountered whether it be via email or in person was completely professional, helpful and accommodating. The space was incredible and impressive and the food was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this venue and will request it again as soon as I can come up with a reason. Thank you so much, you guys helped to make my event a complete success!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sarah · event on 06/09/2018

Everything was easy and professional. Our guests loved it. The service was outstanding!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

The food was delicious and the space at the Pizza Man on Downer was perfect for the size of our group. Catherine was a fantastic host and went out of her way to make sure that everyone was taken care of.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Donna · Married on 06/08/2018

The service was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the food was excellent. I recommend anyone plan a rehearsal dinner to book here.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Pizza Man Tosa did a great job on our gathering. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Everything was excellent, from the food to the service!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Service was fantastic! Very attentive! Food was terrific!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shawn · event on 05/11/2018

Everyone had a great time. Food was awesome and Kyle (our server) did a fantastic job! People walked out talking about doing it again.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Stephanie · event on 05/09/2018

There was soo much food and our waitress was awesome!
    It was for our college Lacrosse teams banquet for the end of the year and the girls really enjoyed it.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Casey · event on 05/04/2018

The staff was so helpful and fantastic - it made my sister's bridal shower extra special and my sister (and everyone who attended the shower) was beyond thrilled with everything about Pizza Man. Thank you for making everything perfect.

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • W

WENDY · Married on 05/04/2018

"I cannot let pass the ability to thank you and Catherine for all your help . You do a great service to Pizza Man with your professional, helpful and personable ways. You both helped me so much to plan the perfect wedding rehearsal dinner. Each guest shared a comment about how beautiful the room was, how delicious the food was and you went above and beyond ordering up the perfect weather. We could not have had chosen a better location. Thank you for making our celebration so special.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Susan · Married on 04/21/2018

The atmosphere was perfect. The food was amazing and plentiful. The dessert was amazing (honey on the cheesecake). The service was wonderful! Everything was perfection! Thank you for making the rehearsal dinner so amazing! I would come back to just eat dinner there sometime.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jennifer · event on 04/09/2018

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your beautiful space with us! Everything was setup for our event and ready to go, the wait staff were amazing, and the food was delicious. Everyone loved the venue!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Karen · event on 03/25/2018

The food was excellent and the service was excellent. Server had no problem with special requests and gluten free pizza request. We love the wine room. We will highly recommend for private events.

Sent on 03/30/2018