Pixy Prints Photography Reviews

Pixy Prints Photography 5
Pixy Prints Photography 6
Pixy Prints Photography 7

Lori · Married on 07/02/2014

Rachel was the perfect choice to capture the unique moments of our unconventional wedding and reception. We told her we wanted to see our wedding through the eyes of our guests and her photos reflect the joy and laughter of our family and friends. Thank you Rachel for making our wedding day even more spectacular!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Pixy Prints Photography is amazing! I have NEVER been able to get my (now husband ) to smile in any pictures ever, and Racheal got actual picturs of us that don't look like mug shots haha. She did our engagement photos and our wedding , and any time anyone askes who to use for any photography I always recommend Pixy prints!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Tanya · Married on 06/21/2014

We are so glad we picked Rachel to do our photography! The pictures are better than I even expected. She is able to find the beauty with every location we were at for the bride/groom, wedding, wedding party and family pictures.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

We loved Rachel! She was so helpful, attentive, flexible and creative. She captured our wedding beautifully! We are so grateful!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Jillian · Married on 03/01/2014

I cannot express our appriciation for Pixie Prints Photography! Rachel was very quick to respond, and communication was no problem. Her work is phenominal, and we were beyond pleased with our photos! I felt like she captured all of the important moments and they looked soo real without looking extremely photoshopped! I appriciate her talent, and her personality topped it all! I didn't have to tell her what poses I wanted, as I didn't know. I trusted her as the professional and let her take charge :) I will definately contact her for future photos, and she is my highest recommendation to anyone who asks! Our wedding was on a not-so-sunny March day, but by looking at the photos you would never know. She also was so helpful in many ways during our reception, I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Alissa · Married on 12/30/2013

Hindsight is 20/20. Looking back, I'm sure there are many little details I could find to change about our big day. One thing I would choose, though, a million times over (besides marrying my groom!) is Rachel. She was fun, professional, and flexible; and our pictures were absolutely stunning! We got married in December, and it was FREEZING, but Rachel was willing to take us out for some beautiful outdoor shots anyway, even though we were all shivering. We could not be happier with how our pictures turned out; every detail was captured perfectly! Rachel was worth every penny and more. We have used her for both our engagement and wedding photos and are looking forward to using her in the future whenever our little family grows. :)

Sent on 03/30/2014

Christina · Married on 10/12/2013

Wow! How do I begin! She took beautiful pictures! She captured every moment. Even though it poored rain she was a trooper! All in all I can say that she was great! I loved working with her! thank you so much for taking my sister's wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2013

"We could not possibly have made a better choice for our wedding photographer than Rachel. Not only does she create beautiful works of art, but she is fun to work with, helpful, enthusiastic and professional. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the service and expertise that she provides. We were thrilled to have her at our wedding, and over the moon with the photos that we received afterwards. Our family and friends love her work as well. These are memories that we will cherish for a lifetime, and we are so grateful to Rachel for providing that to us."

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • User3529831 · event on 09/11/2013

I am always very happy with my pictures. Rachel has taken my son's 3 month pictures and just yesterday his 6 month pictures. She always takes her time with us to make sure we get the great shots that we want. She is very quick to get your prints done so you can order them. I would highly recommend Pixy Prints

Sent on 09/12/2013

I thought that Rachel did a great job of capturing the moments. She understood us as a couple and what we wanted and definitely provided it for us! She was flexible and completely willing to work with us (as it was smokey and could have been disastrous!) We needed a couple of our pictures early, and she provided them quickly for us. We love Rachel!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Wonderful photographer!! Awesome work and so sweet! She really cares about your special day!! I know I am going to use Pixy Prints again in the future for family pictures and more! :)

Sent on 09/27/2013

Ashley · event on 07/27/2013

Rachel and her husband photographed our wedding and day after shoot. We were very pleased with their creativeness and ability to shoot anything we asked of them. We love our photos !!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Rachel & her husband Matt are absolutely FABULOUS!!! I wanted a second look photographer, as well as day after shoot. Rachel & Matt worked great together & there wasn't a shot missed! EVERY detail was captured. The day after shoot was a blast too! They were both full of great, CREATIVE ideas! Rachel was wading in the water, up on logs - she was always going the extra mile to get the best shot.
    I think everyone who knows me would agree I have pretty high standards & am typically hard to please, ;) - I can honestly say that I couldn't be more satisfied with Pixy Prints!!! Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Sierra · Married on 06/30/2013

It has been such a blessing working with Rachel! We hired her to photograph my wedding, engagement session and boudoir session. I love every photo she has given us! Rachel is fun to work with and has some really fun ideas. I will be hiring her again in the future!
    Also, if it wasn’t for Rachel, my husband would not have worn his bow tie, due to no one knowing how to tie it!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Katie · Married on 01/05/2013

Rachel was worth every single penny plus more!!!!!! When my husband and I met with her before choosing her as our photographer I was already impressed with her work and professionalism. She offered a military discount for us which helped so much and made it possible for us to get everything we wanted. When our big day came along she drove over 100 miles to take our photos and was a half hour early! She made our photographs fun and exciting for everyone in our wedding and had a schedule for every photo to be done on time in order to have our wedding start on time. We did first look pictures which at first I wasn't sure I wanted, however Rachel emailed me an article of testimonials from couples who did them and it convinced me to do it as well. When we finally got to see the photos of our first look I cried reliving that intimate moment with my husband that only him and I got to share together. Rachel never missed a beat!!! She took photos in the freezing cold and stayed outside with us for over an hour if not more for the photos she took with all my accessories and things. Rachel was a true blessing to our wedding! People told me before my wedding to maybe rethink spending a lot of money on my photos however after Rachel left that night those same people came up to me and told me how happy they were that I didn't listen to them because they were SO Impressed by her! We got to see a preview of our photos the very next day after the wedding and that just put the cherry on top for our experience with Rachel! All around Rachel was the best choice I made for our most important day (other then choosing the right man of course :) ) and I can't wait to see the rest of our photos when we get home from our honeymoon!! Thank you again Rachel for being so fantastic and making our day so fun and giving us amazing photos to remember it all!!!! I pray The Lord blesses your business and you continue to grow over the years in his Glory

Carolyn · Married on 12/29/2012

Rachel did an absolutely fantastic job on my photos! I am so happy with the images, the only problem will be choosing which ones to display! She was prompt in all of her replies and was very professional. Overall she was a great value and worth every penny! I highly recommend Rachel for your wedding photography!

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2012

Pixy prints made our wedding pictures look fantastic and we will enjoy looking at them and showing them off forever. The price was amazing and we had the photo booth which was a huge hit. We will using Pixy prints for all our photo needs. They did our engagement photos also and they turned out amazing. The work is quality and you don't get charge a ridiculous amount for the rights to your photos. I suggest Pixy prints to everyone!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Kristina · event on 08/31/2012

Rachel performed my daughter's senior pictures and did an awesome job. One quality that really stood out was if my daughter was asked to do a pose where she didn't feel it fit who she was, she just stated that it was not her and Rachel very much respected that.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Heather · Married on 07/21/2012

Rachel was amazing before and after my wedding! When contacting her she was very prompt and had the best ideas. I highly reccomend her to future brides and grooms. :)

Sent on 09/18/2012

Cheree · Married on 07/14/2012

We were Very Happy with Rachel! She was great to work with; very easy to comunicate with. Great experience! :)

Sent on 08/03/2012

Benji · Married on 07/01/2012

Rachel was amazing. She was more than willing to work with us on payment arrangements. Her photos are simply amazing. I am a guy who always thinks i look horrible in pictures and Rachels pictures are just simply wonderful. We will recommend her to anyone and everyone in need of a photographer

Sent on 08/02/2012

brianna · Married on 01/07/2012

wonderful. talented. love the pictures!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jaclyn · event on 11/11/2011

We love Rachel! She took my daughters newborn pictures and one year old pictures. She will be doing some family photos. As well as our wedding photos here in the up coming months. She has definitely made her way into our hearts and family. We are proud to call her "OUR" photographer :)

Sent on 03/06/2012

Melinda · Married on 09/10/2011

I hired Pixy Prints for my engagement, wedding, and family pictures! I love her work, she is very talented and is great to work with. After only working with her the few times i feel that she has really connected with me and my style, she is a great pleasure to work with. I have recommend her to many and will countinue to do so!

Kristine · Married on 07/23/2011

Memorable, fabulous and unique photography! Looking back on the wedding day there were a few things I am so glad I did and would never change. Rachel is without doubt one of the best choices we made that day. Thank you so much! What an incredible photographer and person!

Sent on 03/30/2012