Pixster Photo Booths Reviews

67 Reviews for Pixster Photo Booths

• Joe

Joe · Married on 02/08/2020

A Superb Addition to Our Wedding

When my wife suggested we hire a Photo Booth for our wedding, I really didn't see much of a need for that kind of thing. Man, was I wrong! Pixster was a big time hit for our guests. Pixster provides many different props/masks that our guests loved using. The biggest draw was a unicorn mask. It's hilarious to see a picture of a few smiling people, then there's some random person wearing a mask of a horse's head next to them. The bang for our buck on this purchase was tremendous. Very happy with the good times Pixster added to our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Safavi · Married on 12/15/2019

Best Photobooth EVER

Hands down one of my favorite vendors that we worked with!
    1) Easy to Book & Very Responsive: I think I was able to review, sign and book within a couple of hours through email - they were that responsive and easy to communicate with.
    2) Affordable: considering competitive prices and the quality of the photos, I felt like this is the top of the line.
    3) Easy to USE: The attendant was with you the entire time - you didn't have to worry about how to start the photo, etc. He also could not have been nicer (SUPER Friendly!)
    4) Fast Turnaround: We received a link to our photos the NEXT DAY... We also received a USB drive with all photos probably 5 days after the wedding... We were VERY happy :)

I cannot recommend them enough and looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Mayhew · Married on 10/05/2019

Everyone loved it!

Pixster was great to work with and took care of everything! Trevor was very responsive, and the photostrip design portal was easy to use. Our guests loved the chalkboard backdrop and the props they supplied. The photobooth was definitely a hit at our wedding and everyone had so much fun taking pics with the bride and groom. The photostrips were a perfect favor for our guests. They had a very quick turnaround (the images were on the website the day after and we received the thumbdrive in the mail just a few days later). Overall great experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Ann Wahl · Married on 10/05/2019

Such a great addition to any wedding party!

When we began looking for activities that would bring additional fun to the atmosphere of our wedding, we were excited to come across the service of Pixster that included a team to capture staged photos and props that would add an element of creative fun. Throughout the night, the corner that Pixster occupied was filled with guests ranging from groups of children to adults alike all taking spontaneous photos with props such as whimsical hats, and colorful glasses while laughing the entire time. We were also excited to receive a photobook the next day containing reels of moments captured throughout the night with annotated messages from our guests, and we will be sure to cherish this book of joyous moments for years to come. The Pixster team was extremely professional throughout the night and they brought an upbeat element to the wedding that allowed our guests to connect and share many lighthearted and memorable moments together.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2019

Best quality photos

Pixster provides the best quality photos of any photo booth I've ever used. It was a fun touch to our wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2019

Great Addition to our wedding

One of the lives of the party. Can't go without it.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Danae

Danae Eustace · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Captures

Learnt of Pixster through a Bridal Convention and liked their package and pricing options. They were very flexible with us in making some small modifications with timing and designs for the custom background options. Loved how the pics came out, very fun and our guests were happy to have as a souvenir. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Such fun photos!

We are so glad we decided to have a photo booth at our wedding! We opted to add the Gif option Pixster offers and they were so fun!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly recommended!

Pixster is great! I locked them in quite a few months ahead because I knew I didn’t want to look for another Photobooth vendor! Great, quality photobooth pictures and all our guests had a lot of fun!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Alex · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Service for Great Cost

My wife and I just got married last weekend, and we're so glad we used Pixster for the photo booth. Our guest had a great time with their photo booth and props, and the scrapbook turned out great. They were also very quick with their responses, and we got our flash drive with high resolution images only a few days after the event. We would strongly recommend anyone looking for a great photo booth service and experience go with Pixster.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Moreno · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Photobooth

Great photos and professional staff! Our guests enjoyed this photobooth at our wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 11/17/2018

So glad we did this!

The best part of the package we got was that they had a book where the attendant would take an extra copy of the photo strips and add them to the book so people could write in it. So now we have an extra copy to see all of our guest having fun when you cant be everywhere at once. They were a great company to work with.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Pixster Photobooth is awesome! They were such an easy vendor to work with, and everything worked out great on the busiest wedding weekend of the year! We had the option of open air photobooth with GIFs and video messages, which were ADORABLE to watch when on our honeymoon. They also sent a USB 3 days later with all the photos / videos, which I appreciated so much! Would highly recommend Trevor and his team at Pixster Photobooth!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jared · Married on 08/04/2018

We signed Pixster as part of our contract with DancingDJ Productions and we were really happy with it! We designed our own photo print, they brought a lot of fun props, and everything worked hassle free. Once the event was done we were emailed a digital copy of all photobooth photos which was great. The photobooth was a hit for sure.

Sent on 09/08/2018

stephanie · Married on 07/15/2018

Pixster was great! Super easy to communicate with, on time & high quality images. Everyone loved the booth-- it was spacious and had tons of props. They also sent us the USB with all images very quickly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2018

Pixster is great to have at weddings and events because it gives guests something to do during a cocktail hour or just throughout the evening. I love being able to post it directly to social media! I was so impressed by Pixter and I can't wait to have them at my wedding in June!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2018

I went ahead and got a wedding planner ...

This photo booth was such a huge hit at my wedding! I knew for sure I wanted a photo booth and Pixster was recommended to me through my wedding venue. I am so happy that they did!

Pixster went so far beyond all of expectations and was truly the best photo booth me (and my guests) have ever experienced! First, the background was so gorgeous! I picked a blush sequin background and really popped! Even though that seems kind of flashy it really wasn't. It looked very elegant and added a fun vibe to the whole experience. Second, all of the props were so great and fun!! It ranged from goofy props like rubber animals, to funky retro-looking items to sweet signs (the "his" and "hers" signs were very popular). It was super nice to have items to wear, such as large sunglasses, to items to hold, such as pretty frames. Everyone loved the social media aspect of the booth! Of course, all of the young people were super excited to download it all to social media and I've never seen a photo booth do that before. The scrapbook was also a huge hit and I am very excited to look though it with my husband. It was so wonderful to see all age groups enjoying the photo booth and taking such fun pictures. It really brought so many people together and created great memories!

Trevor was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process. He answered all of my many emails very promptly and thoughtfully. Every time I raised a concern he immediately got back to me and made sure I was happy and fully understood everything.

Also, you can design your own strip which was super cute and I personally loved that they don't put their own logo on the strip. That makes it look very clean.

I can not imagine a better photo booth company! The customer service was outstanding and the booth, background and pictures were such great quality. If you want the best this is the ONLY place to get a photo booth

Sent on 06/12/2018

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Trevor was easy to work with leading up to our wedding and was incredibly helpful in outlining options and pricing. Our guests at our wedding spent so much time in the photo booth, it was certainly a hit! Pixter provides print outs of all the pictures and sends digital copies after the fact. They had an attendant at our wedding in case anything went wrong (which it didn’t), but it was nice to know that support was there if needed -- especially since the attendant was so unassuming. They are just a joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Valentin · Married on 04/14/2018

Effortless and Fun!

The company was the easiest of all my vendors to work with. So glad we chose to have this fabulous fun addition for our wedding guests. My sister is using them next month for her wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Robin · Married on 03/24/2018

We were thrilled with Pixster Photo Booth and our technician Kiley. She coordinated wonderfully with the venue at L'Auberge Del Mar, figuring out the best place to put the booth without interrupting the flow of our reception. We loved receiving the USB drive, and all the creative props. The timing was just right to make sure each guest got a chance to pop by between eating, dancing, and socializing. The customized Logo was brilliant! The photos are bright, crisp, and sharp. Put Pixster on the "must have" list for YOUR wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/27/2018

Pixster was our first and only choice to do our open air photobooth based on all the great reviews we had read. They were so easy to work with, and set up via their website and email. They followed up periodically with us as the wedding day was approaching, which was very much appreciated. On the day of, our attendant was on time and friendly, and our guests had so much fun. My only regret is that we should have booked them for 5 hours instead of 4 because I was so busy up until the last hour of our wedding that I didn't get a chance to take any photos myself! But I love the album they gave us of all the guests' photo strips and I love sharing them online as well. Highly recommend Pixster for any event!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Dahlia · Married on 09/01/2017

Pixter was the perfect fit for our wedding. They have a number of solid package options at competitive prices and they were very easy to work with. The props and backdrop options were a perfect mix of funny, cute and appropriate for all ages. We loved working with the Pixter team and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun photo booth company.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Mike · Married on 08/12/2017

Pixster did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding reception. They were super easy to work with and a great value. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2017

Pixster did an awesome job with the photo booth at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Charleen · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris was great to work with and gave me a really good deal last minute for the queen wedding package, plus a sequin backdrop. He responded in a timely manner and answered all of my questions.

During my wedding cocktail hour/reception, our photo booth attendant, Tyler, did a great job setting up on time and tending to my guests. At the end, he gave me a copy of my photo booth scrapbook which was great to look at at the end of the night.

A few days after my wedding, I received a link to the online gallery and a copy of all my photo booth pictures on a USB stick via mail. The turnaround was very quick and the pictures came out awesome!

I highly recommend Pixster photo booth for any wedding event and hope to use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2017