Pixilated Reviews

128 | Baltimore, MD

128 Reviews for Pixilated

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Pixilated were great! Their staff were friendly and responsive. On the night, Katie was great at interacting with all of our friends and family. Pixilated allowed us to use our own backdrop and a whole bunch of our own props to really make it our own. We had a great time and love every one out photos from the night!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Denise · event on: 07/21/2013

Patrick, Nic, and Erin were all wonderful to work with! Both our family and our guests had a great time but the Pixilated photobooth was the highlight of the night!

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

First, the photobooth was a huge hit our wedding. I think the picture quality was fantastic. Guests were able to print unlimited prints or email pics to themselves as well. Pixilated allowed us to use our own flowerwall as a backdrop which worked out beautifully. My one critique is that the attendant only really monitored the printer to make sure it did not get jammed. There were a couple of guests (literally two) who did not know how to use the photobooth and as such I got pictures of the back of their heads and a couple of blank photos where they walked off because they didn't know to take two more pictures. It would have been nice if the attendant had been slightly more attentive to walk them through it. That being said, I would hire Pixilated again.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Wonderful experience!! Adds great value to any party!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Although I initially thought Pixilated Photobooth was a little pricely, it ended up being money well spent. The photobooth was a huge hit with the guests and they took home a fun keepsake from the wedding. It was so much fun that guests went back repeatedly throughout the evening with no limit as too how many times the photobooth could be used. Many used props, some did not. We did contribute several of our own nautical props to go with the wedding theme and I was glad we did. I do wish Pixilated had a few more props than they did, such as an assortments of hats or boas. Overall, a great pleasure to work with and a wonderful final video to remember the wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 04/30/2016

We had such a great experience with this local vendor. They came highly recommended and they didn't disappoint. They even went so far as to assist our guests with the on-site Polaroid camera we had also provided -- showing guests how to use it and even taking photos. The props provided were super fun, and the post-event online gallery was an awesome added touch. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/24/2016

MC · Married on 09/07/2014

3.5

Pixilated was a total hit at our wedding- for guests of all ages. It was awesome having the huge screen open to the party so that people could see the photos being taken and participate. The props were really fun and creative, and the machine was so easy to use. Our guests really enjoyed having a party favor to take home in the photo. We loved having the photos put into a guest book that guests could sign messages to us in. My only complaint was the price, which is much higher than competitors in the area- especially considering the fact that the attendant really does nothing but stand there (they don't actually take the picture or put anything in the guest book, guests have to do that themselves). Other than that I have no complaints-- they were timely, professional and FUN! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • User3176797 · event on: 03/31/2013

Extremely fun, flexible and professional service

Sent on 04/04/2013

We used Pixilated Photobooth for our work holiday party. They were great to work with and the photobooth was so much fun. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

We found Pixilated during my husband's summer work BBQ when they set up a photo booth for the event. At that event and our wedding their staff was very fun and personable, helping to get people to the photo booth and taking some creative shots. They have a bunch of props for you to take silly photos with from top hats to big glasses. The best part of their service is the ability to both send text messages of your photos instantly and print them out on site! We did have an issue at our wedding where they had an equipment malfunction and they started a little late but this was resolved and pictures were had.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sunny · Married on 05/20/2017

As far as quality goes, Pixilated is the BEST. I've interacted with them numerous times at various events around Baltimore, and they're always super accommodating and friendly. I love their staff! It's definitely pricier than most but if you want the best quality, they are it.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/24/2015

THIS WAS THE BEST ACTIVITY!!! I can't even express how much fun our guests had with the photobooth. I can't remember a time throughout the whole night where the photobooth was empty. We paid extra for a guest book which printed out a copy of each photo to put in an album for us to take home at the end of the night - which we have not stopped looking and laughing at since we got married.

I will absolutely be using them in the future. It is such a great price for the memories and laughs it provides.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Mara · Married on 11/01/2014

I would use Pixilated again and again. They are a great vendor, I first used them at a corporate event that was held in February 2014 and I knew that I wanted them as my photobooth vendor when I got married. While their price might not be as competitive as other photo booth vendors in the DC, MD, VA area, it is worth the extra money to spring for an open air photo booth. You don't run into the issue of trying to squeeze 15 people in a small confined spaces, the set up is minimal, and you get to see all the goofy faces your friends and family are making! I am currently trying to find an excuse to hire them again.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Loved having pixilated photobooth at our wedding!! It was a blast!! Dana was great to work with!! I only wish they had brought more props and if I had the time I should've gotten some more personal props also. I was a little disappointed in the amount of props as well as the choice of props. Other than that I love the pictures of our family and friends being silly and having so much fun at our wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Patrick and his team are top notch professionals. We had their photobooth at our 10th anniversary corporate event and the pictures were a big hit. Patrick also was a HUGE help to us with all things related to the evening's AV needs. We cannot thank him enough for the support and guidance he provided. We recommend Its Pixilated to all!

Sent on 11/07/2013

We saw Pixilated photo booth at a wedding show and loved the idea of a photo booth for our wedding reception. The great thing about Pixilated is that the photobooth is open so lots of people can fit into the photo. Our guests absolutely loved the booth and there was always a line to have photos taken. We were able to see the photos online quickly after the wedding so that we could share them with all our friends and family. Most of our friends now have photos from the photobooth as their profile photo now. The photo printouts made great keepsakes. The Pixilated staff were very helpful, professional and friendly throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Scott · event on: 03/08/2012

The guys from Pixilated were great to work with, they set up a very cool area and really brought people over to get them engaged. It was a great addition to our Anniversary party.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

The Pixilated Photo booth was a hit at our recent wedding reception. We're so happy we did it. Our guests had a blast!
    Our contact at Pixilated Jenna was great to work with as was our onsite host Alison. The print design process was a little slow and awkward but overall it was an excellent experience. It was a perfect treat for our guests.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2017

Amazing quality photos for our wedding photo booth! Pixilated's photo booth format allows lots of people to be in the same picture, which made the experience so much fun for our guests - who could cram the whole extended family into one happy, crazy shot! The photos came back to us really quickly and we were able to share the entire album with our guests online!! LOVED working with Pixilated!

Sent on 07/12/2017

sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

Thanks so much for a great photobooth experience at our wedding!It was such an easy process to book, confirm and have you there that night and Mary-Kate was awesome! Such great energy for our really energetic and crazy crowd. Thank you for giving us another way to capture our wedding guests and an easy experience! Would definitely book you again!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Professional, on time, streamlined. Makes every event more fun! From cocktail events to bridal shows Pixilated is always a hit with guests. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Pixilated did an amazing job and we loved having them at our wedding! All of our guests enjoyed this non-photobooth photobooth experience and the pictures and video we have after are fantastic. Great memories! Our only regret is that we wish Pixilated would have grabbed us, the bride and groom, to go into the photobooth just once before they packed up because we were not aware of time and didn't actually get to experience it! Otherwise, great job, Pixilated! We would definitely hire you again for another event.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Pixilated is awesome! Thanks for helping us out last minute when our original photo booth company cancelled a month before our wedding! Your company is great and we are happy that we ended up with Pixilated instead of our original selection. We love the guest book and the booth was such a great activity for our guests. And the pixilation video is fantastic!!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Rachael · Married on 06/01/2013

Unlike many other event photo booths, Pixilated uses the body of a DSLR camera and an open space (not technically a booth) which results in gorgeous professional photographs- not just snapping pics that are equal to or less than the quality of one's cellphone. I was given a recommendation by a friend who used them for her wedding and I'm so glad that we went with them. The photo booth was such a hit and all of our guests got great prints to take home with them (designed to match out wedding with a customized message, as well) and also high-res digital images after the fact. Another great perk- they put together a video to the song of your choice of all the photos taken from your event. It's such a great keepsake and makes everyone smile. They were professional and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a unique added event experience and above and beyond quality keepsakes.

Sent on 07/03/2013
  • Tara

Tara Adams · Married on 04/20/2020

the most amazing

They are very nice, great employees! The most amazing food

Sent on 11/25/2019