Pixarity Reviews

5 | Newport Beach, CA

5 Reviews for Pixarity

Sonia · Married on 11/15/2015

Lovely setup. Very professional. It was definitely a highlight at our event. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/06/2016

I was so pleased at the amazing job and professionalism that the Instabooth provided for my sisters wedding last weekend At the Hilton Garden Front. Michael was such a pleasure to work with, and brought our back drop vintage vision to life! Definitely would recommend their service to anyone looking to book a fun photo booth in an easy, friendly process.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rosario · Married on 08/29/2015

Out of all the photo booth services to choose from, I'm happy I went with Instabooth. Not only were they very profession by arriving an hour early for set up, but they made sure to understand my expectations. The design they came up with for the framing of each picture exceeded my expectations. They had plenty of props to choose from and prints were great quality. Great products and service!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Pixarity's reply:

Rosario! Thank you for letting us take care of you. It was a great event and glad you liked the design.

Thuy · Married on 06/26/2015

Chris and Michael were awesome! They helped me with the design I wanted for my wedding and were fast about responding back to me. They came early and stayed until the end, which was great because we barely got to take any pictures with our friends until the end. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Pixarity's reply:

Thank you so much Thuy. We loved your wedding. It was beautifully decorated and having two different types of backdrops had your guests coming back for more.

Stacy · Married on 06/13/2015

The Instabooth is fabulous!! My family used their services for my cousin's graduation party last week, and we were so happy that we did! The Instabooth staff is extremely attentive, helpful, and had a smile on their faces throughout the whole event. I was also very impressed with the selection of props they provided us. They were appropriate for the occasion and for a family setting. The Instabooth's price point is also much lower than other photobooth companies that we reviewed as well, so we knew we were getting the best deal on top of having a great time.

I definitely recommend their services for your next event! I'm already planning to have them at my next celebration. Cheers and thank you The Instabooth!

Sent on 10/22/2015