Pixan Photography Reviews

Pixan Photography 6
Pixan Photography 7
  • O

Oladimeji & Alecia · Married on 05/15/2015

We worked with Petar and Vincent at Pixan and they did a fantastic job taking care of our wedding pictures in Playa del Carmen. We were scheduled to work with Vincent and unfortunately, he fell ill the day before the wedding. He was looking forward to working with us so much, but his health did not allow for him to make it. He was able to email us and assure us that his top photographer was available and would be able to make it to the wedding. Petar was fantastic. He helped organize our shoot by quickly meeting with us and devising a game plan. He setup the lighting, already knew the top spots for where to shoot and immediately went to work. He coordinated our first look, and captured all of the shots that we wanted. We were very impressed with his eye for detail and ability to arrange us for the perfect shot. We ended up loving a LOT of his pictures of our happy wedding in Mexico. We also worked with Vincent on a follow-up day when he felt better to capture some pictures of us in the Cenote. DO NOT PASS UP THAT OPPORTUNITY. It was a game-changer and we highly recommend it!! We would recommend them anytime for your event.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2015

I had a destination wedding and working with Vincent was amazing. We skyped before the wedding and I right away knew that we had found the perfect photographer to capture our day. Vincent answered all my emails quickly and adapted to any requests I made without hesitation. He is patient and kind and his personality fit in so well with our group. We felt super comfortable working with him on our wedding day. Thank you Vincent for capturing our special day so beautifully. We love our pictures and will treasure them forever.

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 03/15/2015

Excellent work!!!we liked so much Vincent's work, He is fantastic!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Elisa · Married on 01/17/2015

Vince and his staff are incredible! They showed up on time - had wonderful, creative shot ideas and even stayed later for our reception which ended with everyone jumping unexpectedly in the pool! He was patient - fun and his work is amazing! Worth every penny -- and he turned around our pictures and video in just a few weeks! Would recommend him to anyone getting married in mexico - class act all the way!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Pixan (Hassen) was just what we wanted for our destination Wedding! Photographs were an essential part and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Such high quality an amazing pictures that captured every little perfect moment and detail. Looking through the photos, we can definitely re live our wedding day and the others who couldn't go were able to feel the emotion of our special day due to perfect photos and video! Pixan was very organized to work with and helpful in all aspects. I enjoyed how personal and caring they were about Cody and I. I felt like Hassen was part of the wedding group and really enjoyed his company and outstanding talent! 5 stars all around, you cannot go wrong with Pixan Photography! Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

PIXAN IS SPECTACULAR. Where do I even begin?! We just received our photos (1000+) and video and I'm absolutely speechless. The quality, artistry, and professionalism you receive from Vincent and his staff at Pixan is top notch. To provide some context, I'm from NYC and planned a destination wedding using Tracy French of The French Connection as my wedding planner. I wanted a high-end event, similar to what you could get in NYC, but I wanted a vacation too for our family and friends from all over the world. Photography was of utmost importance to me, and I researched photographers for months. I finally chose Pixan, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results and the value. Not only did I get more edited photos than any other photographer offered, but Vincent's team shot gorgeous (non-intrusive) video - I didn't even realize his assistant was using a video camera until the end of the night because it was so tiny and discrete. On top of that, he's producing our album and even personally arrived at my resort for a cenote (under water!) and beach photo shoot that he planned for us- how unique. When Vincent picked us up the next day in his car, he was an amazing host and showed us so many wonderful things in the area that we've decided to return and experience a few for ourselves next year. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VINCENT AND PIXAN PHOTOGRAPHY.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Claudia & Rene · Married on 12/12/2014

Vincent was a wonderful, God sent photographer and videographer! His charismatic professionalism was felt throughout our wedding and engagement shoot. He truly gave us the most wonderful experience and AMAZING PICTURES! PIXAN WAS WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 02/28/2015

John · Married on 12/06/2014

Excelent, it was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 01/16/2015
  • I

Iain · Married on 11/26/2014

Vincent from Pixan is incredible, from start to finish he demonstrated his professionalism and talent. He made us feel completely comfortable and at ease throughout the whole experience and fit right into the crowd. The hardest part of the process was picking which pictures we wanted to keep, because they are all incredible. We had high expectations for our big day and Vincent along with his assistant exceeded them by a mile. We could not be happier and we would recommend them for any occasion. The trash the dress/ private session at the fresh water cenote, was one of our most memorable days of the whole trip.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

I could not have been happier with our pictures and video from Pixan Photography! They were very professional, easy to communicate with, and knew exactly what they were doing, which takes the pressure off of the bride and groom on your special day. Our video was beyond amazing! I do not know how long Pixan must have spent editing the video, but it came out amazing and it makes us relive our special day. Most people do not get the video and only stick to pictures. But trust me, you will not regret getting the video. They also did a short 5 minute video with snap shots form the night. In this video, Pixan Photography edited in our vows, the maid of honor speech, and the best man speech. This was one of my favorite things that they did. Again, I cannot express how pleased I was with their work and you will not regret it. The pictures were amazing as well. All high resolution and they captured every moment! The bridal shoot with my groom and our bridal party on the beach was amazing and fun! The pictures/poses were very creative. Again, we were very pleased with Pixan Photography and would go with them again if we can do it all over again.

-Rachel

Sent on 01/14/2015

Janet · Married on 07/26/2014

The staff was professional from start to finish. The finished photos, photo book and video were beautiful. Vincent made all the guest feel comfortable and made sure he got the best shots absolutely possible. I HIGHLY recommend Pixan Photography!
    Janet Drinkwater
    Drinkwater Travel

Sent on 01/21/2015

Marcela · event on: 04/04/2015

Excelente servicio, han trabajado conmigo por dos ocasiones, la primera fue una sesión durante mi quinto mes de embarazo y esta segunda fue una sesión en familia con mi nena de 7 meses, sin duda el fotógrafo (Ricardo Santos) es súper profesional y realiza un trabajo excelente, por ello lo solicite para esta segunda sesión.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Reena · event on: 07/02/2015

I can't say enough good things about Pixan Photography. Vincent was wonderful to work with. We had scheduled a multi-generational family photo session. He was generous with his time and patience while taking amazing photos that we will cherish for years to come. I would highly recommend using Vincent, not only is his photography skills off the charts but he's familiar with Tulum and how to capture the beauty of it while capturing special moments of our family.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Christa · Married on 06/26/2018

I got married June 26, 2018 and had both photography and videography through Pixan. Let me tell you they were my favorite vendor by far!! We had Gonzalo and Abi as our photographers. They are absolutely amazing! They were very engaging, personable and professional. My wedding day was sort of a disaster with many things that went wrong. Gonzalo and Abi however remained super positive, energetic and encouraging. They were great about communicating their vision. Abi was so sweet and always made sure I looked my best (i.e. fixing my hair, helping me with my shoes, etc.) I have already got my “Sneak Peek” photos and am very pleased. You cannot go wrong with Pixan. They are worth every penny and go the extra mile for you!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amy · Married on 02/13/2018

Our TOP vendor for our wedding.
    A family business that worked with our budget and needs during our wedding planning. We met via Skype with Vincent (owner) to review what we wanted, timeline, and recommendations for our venue (since he has captured weddings prior at our location). We met with Gon and Abi (photographers for our wedding) via Skype and we knew with their positive upbeat energy we wanted them and couldn't pass them by- We met via skype with 4 (yes 4!) other photographers in the area before making a decision and we kept going back to Gon and Abi and Pixan Photography.

Gon and Abi captured every angle for our wedding day and moments we didn't even see during our reception. Vincent took us to a cenote post wedding. His lens is more than just a personal subject it is a true art.

I highly recommend Pixan Photography whether it is Vincent, Gon or Abi. They work as a great team. Our guests could not believe how well they worked with each other and with the videography team.

Thank you Pixan Photography for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2016

We had our wedding at the Grand Palladium in October 2016 and we are beyond happy we had chosen Vincent (Pixan Photography) and his team to be a part of our special day. We had a great experience from beginning to end, the entire team is helpful and very responsive to every question/request. We did have a Skype meeting with Vincent a month prior to our wedding which is nice to see a photographer that takes the time to get to know his clients and what they invision.
    We did the trash the dress session at a private cenote along with our wedding package and are beyond happy with the photos we have received, they are absolutely breathtaking and everyone who has seen them has said they are the best they've ever seen. Vincent is very personable and so easy to talk to, they fit in like the rest of our guests at the wedding. I am so thankful that we chose the right photographers for our day!!! You will not be disappointed with this team. My only suggestion is if you do chose them...make sure you get a picture with them! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Antoria · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and i worked with Pixan for our engagement photos and wedding day photos and video. The quality of their work was for sure above and beyond.

Sent on 02/22/2018

N. · Married on 06/10/2017

Very pleased! Great shots and super friendly photogs :)

Sent on 11/02/2017

Emily · Married on 05/09/2017

We had a fantastic experience working with Vincent and his team. We felt our photography needs were met very well and they exceeded our expectations when it came to ensuring the perfect photos were taken. We greatly appreciate the attention to detail and vision Vincent provided for our wedding and trash the dress session! Highly recommend Pixan!

- Emily and Neil

Sent on 06/04/2017

Neeta · Married on 06/11/2016

Pixan was fantastic! Could not have asked for a better photographer. Exceeded expectations. Vincent and his team made us so comfortable and were very professional. Hiring this photographer was one of the best decisions of our wedding process. Highly recommend to couples seeking creative wedding photography.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Ariadna · event on: 07/04/2015

That's wonderful.
    I really appreciate all the support that we have in our wedding day with the Pixan Photography team.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/04/2016

Pictures turned out beautifully and we have received so many compliments. I am very happy with Petar and Pixan Photography. It was a pleasure working with them and I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2016