Pixan Photography Reviews

Pixan Photography 5
Pixan Photography 6
Pixan Photography 7

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Gon and Abi were fantastic and so enthusiastic! They were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable! We had so much fun! They have a true passion for photography. The photos turned out beautiful! We can't thank them enough! :)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Michael · Married on 06/11/2016

Planning a destination wedding is no easy feat. One of the biggest challenges is picking vendors (photographer, DJ, coordinator, venue etc). In June 2016, my new wife and I went through this very process.
    We were lucky to have the recommendation of Petar from Pixan to be our photographer, and we are so glad we did.
    Not only did his pictures come out amazing, the process was as well. The day of your wedding will be stressful, but Petars calm and happy demeanor made it so much easier. He is so warm and friendly and quite cheerful making for a great experience.
    He put a lot of time, and even more experience into settings and composition resulting in amazing results.
    The photo selection process was super simple after the wedding and the cost to buy more photos than our original package was affordable and well worth it (there were just too many amazing pictures we had to buy more).
    Weddings are a once in a lifetime experience, going with Pixan is not only well worth the spend, but a big piece of the day that you will never have to worry about.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Very kind people who deliver awesome results, professional over the top images. We'll cherish those beautiful pictures forever. <3

Sent on 06/17/2016

Gopi · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired Pixan Photography for our wedding weekend in Riviera Maya. It can be a little daunting finding a good photographer for an Indian destination wedding. However, Vincent was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. He took the time to get to know us and was very accomodating.

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/06/2016

My husband and I were married May 6, 2016 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We booked Vincent for our wedding and trash the dress session. If you look at Vincent's previous work you will see why we booked him. He is an amazing photographer. Months before our wedding we spoke with Vincent via Skype. He made us feel comfortable and he was very professional. I highly recommend you book Pixan Photography. At our wedding Vincent and his assistant fit right in with our guests. Vincent is easy to work with and has a wonderful personality. Our trash the dress session was at a private, beautiful cenote. If it’s in your budget I recommend you add this to your package! We had such a great time and got amazing photos! We received our wedding photos and our trash the dress session photos and we are in love! Our wedding photos are amazing and our trash the dress session photos are breathtaking. We highly recommend Pixan Photography!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2016

We had the most amazing experience with Petar. He was genuinely happy to be there and took the most stunning photos. He was quick and realized when we had enough! Everyone at our wedding raved about how awesome he was and how beautiful the photos are. I couldn't even believe how lucky I felt to have him be a part of our wedding day. Thanks Petar!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jen · Married on 01/30/2016

Beautiful pictures of my destination wedding in Cabo. The photo album that they make for you is definitely worth it. It was beautiful!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Nina · Married on 12/12/2015

Pixan Photography is the way to go for your wedding in Mexico. From the initial Skype call to our in person meeting prior to the wedding, I knew that hiring Vincent and his team was the best decision.

We got married in December 2015 in Playa del Secreto. As it was an Indian wedding, we had multiple days of events including a long wedding day with the ceremony in the morning and reception in the evening. Vincent and his team were very patient and accommodated to the long schedules. Vincent is truly and artist and easily understands his clients. My husband and I are not very good with posing and Vincent made us feel comfortable and helped us with all of our poses for the pictures. Not only that but he engaged all of the guests for pictures. We haven't seen any of the pictures yet but the one he showed us on his camera was phenomenal. I can't wait to see what the final products look like - video and photography.

Overall, Vincent and his team made us feel very comfortable during our wedding. I highly recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

Vincent was amazing to work with! We felt extremely comfortable working with him and having him around all of our loved ones. His high energy level and charm was infectious and made our experience even more amazing. We had Vincent photograph our rehearsal dinner and our entire wedding day. We would highly recommend Vincent and the entire Pixan crew for your photography needs, and our photos turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Let me just say, that when it comes to planning I'm a bit of a control freak and I couldn't be happier with Pixan Photography! I hired them for photography and videography services. Petar (photographer) and Lili (videographer) were friendly, personable, and accommodating.

Pixan was very professional. Petar sent me a rough itinerary for review in advance, reviewed a zip file of photo examples I wanted for the big day, and also scheduled a Skype consultation with me. In addition due to my hectic work schedule before the wedding date, I must've re-scheduled my Skype session with Petar a million times, yet Petar never once complained. He was extremely understanding!

My wedding took place in Cancun on November 21, 2015. Petar showed me a "sneak peak" of some of the photos thus far and I can't say how pleased I am. I would highly recommend Pixan Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • W

Wissem · Married on 11/19/2015

Petar was an excellent photographer! Petar was also very helpful and extremely responsive throughout the entire process.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Cinthia · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot rave enough about Pixan Photography and Ricardo in particular.

We got married on 11/14/15. Minutes before the wedding we realized that the ribbon that ties my dress's corset was missing. My bridesmaids were scrambling around to look for something to tie together while I was mid-panic attack. I glanced over apologetically at Ricardo and he smiled and assured me it was okay. His patience and empathy calmed me down and we were able to to find a way to close my dress.

Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, every group picture, every request Ricardo was kind and professional. He showed us how a few pictures were turning out and I have to say I am so excited to receive them back. I only regret not having ordered more pictures!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Hillary · Married on 11/10/2015

Vincent was so passionate about capturing our day for us! He was so much fun and all of our pictures are incredible! I am so happy we chose Pixan for our photos, the memories he captured will be treasured forever.

Sent on 02/26/2016

WOW, words cannot even express how happy we are w/ Pixan Photography. They certainly are the way to go for your destination wedding for photo & video! From the moment I reached out to Alexis to get prices, she was always extremely professional & quick to respond. She really worked w/ us to accommodate what we needed.

Petar took our photos & we were so excited to work w/ him as soon as we had our initial Skype call. He really listened to our needs & offered suggestions that made the day flow smoothly & w/ minimal stress. He even drove to meet us at the resort a few days before the wedding to go over his ideas. I showed him photos I had seen online & he went & scoped out the different areas to get the shots we wanted. He had creative suggestions to get the best shots w/ our guests & at the end w/ our sparklers. He really made it so that no detail was missed. He was so creative & our photos turned out amazing!! Our friends can’t stop reposting a photo he captured of a shark jumping out of the ocean going after the bridal party! He was creative & he completely went above & beyond all of expectations. He had sent us some sneak photos two days after the wedding & we purchased all shots. The amount of amazing shots he captured & edited in a timely manner, were so worth the cost! Now we have over a thousand photos to remember our day.

Ricardo was our videographer & was equally as wonderful!! He stayed longer to make sure he captured the entire reception for our wedding video. His videos & the moments he captured w/ our guests are so magical! The fact that you get two videos, a full & mini is something I have never heard of. The mini version is great for all your guests & the full length will be amazing to remember saying your vows & the toasts. I honesty can’t stop re-watching either of them, they are perfect!!

We are beyond thrilled w/ the professionalism, service, & outcome of our experience w/ Pixan.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/07/2015

Vincent is an AMAZING photographer … he was recommended by my wedding travel co-ordinator. I had the pleasure of working with Vincent a few times. In April when we went to Playa del Carmen and did a couples/engagement shoot and then again this past November for our wedding day and subsequent trash the dress session. On each day Vincent went above and beyond the role of photographer. He played the role of tour guide, as it was our first time to the area, took us to some great public and private locations to get our photos taken, and ensuring we had a great experience each and every time. Vincent took the time to get to know us, ask about our story and that helped portray our day in a more intimate way. I’m so glad we went with Vincent and Pixan photography and have such gorgeous photos to remember our special day and Mexico. Vincent and his team are really professional, punctual and really worked with us to have a timeline and keep things on track for the wedding. His love of photography and genuineness really shows in his work.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Roxanne · Married on 11/06/2015

There are not enough STARS to give Pixan! Vincent and his crew were an absolute dream to work with. Since we had a destination wedding, we did not have an opportunity to meet Vincent in person, but he made sure to FaceTime us prior to our arrival to get an idea for our personality and style. The day of the wedding was (as I'm sure all wedding days are...) chaotic, but Vincent made sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted, and even let us do some of the couples beach shots later that week so that we could enjoy our wedding. We also booked a day with him, later that week, to do some "morning after" shots in our resort suite. They were a little more risque and I think that they are the perfect momento for my husband and I. We also traveled to Playa del Carmen and took the most AMAZING trash the dress shots. He was so helpful and he gave such great direction that a second was never wasted. He truly gave me the best wedding gift of capturing the most wonderful time of my life. Thank you so much to Vincent and entire Pixan crew--you are one in a million and anybody that has the chance to work with you is truly blessed. You have a gift--thank you for sharing it <3

Sent on 03/17/2016

LeeAnn · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I were thrilled with Pixan!! Our photographer, Petar found my bridal party and I in the spa getting hair and makeup done and I immediately felt comfortable with how everything was going to play out. He even staged our first look, which went perfectly! Having a destination wedding can be stressful as you are dealing with a lot of unknowns, and I was beyond pleased by the professionalism and quality of Pixan photography. Our photographs turned out beyond all expectation and we had sneak peaks 2 days after the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend Pixan Photograhy to anyone planning on getting married in Riviera Maya. Petar put me at ease the second I met him, and all the moments that I wanted captured were done so with great care!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Nanci · Married on 10/10/2015

I'm extremely happy with my wedding photography choice. It was a pleasure to have communicated with Alexis from Pixan. She made things as simple and as comfortable as possible for me. I was also introduced to an amazing photographer, Daniellle. Words cannot express my gratitude for her amazing work ethics. Although at times, things don't always go as planned, having Daniellle there was the best part of our event. She stay positive despite of the rain and getting wet. She maintain a smile and great sense of humor. She made the rain the least of our worries and the pictures I have seen so far are absolutely beautiful. We've received so much positive feedback from all our guests about Danielle. It was a pleasure to have gone with Pixan.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/10/2015

Petar and his team were absolutely wonderful from start to finish of our wedding day. We received pictures within a few days of the event, and communication was very good through the entire process. Petar and his team really made us comfortable and made us feel special on our big day!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

You cannot find a better photographer in Mexico! We tied the knot on August 22, 2015 in Riviera Maya Mexico. Vincent and his team are amazing. My photos were exactly what we wanted. They really captured the whole mood of the wedding.

My favorite part was the Trash the Dress session the next day. Vincent drove us to a cenote near our hotel. He took pictures inside the jungle like area and then also underwater in the centoe. It was such a calm and otherworldly experience. It was the perfect finish to our amazing wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2016

jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Petar was incredible! He was calming, inviting, friendly, and funny, and that is just his personality! His work was extraordinary! He took pictures that truly captured us as a couple. We are a bit wild, a lot funny, and non traditional to say the least, and every single picture portrays that, while still displaying how special the day was. He made sure to take them as quickly as possible, being as it was 90 degrees and I had gladiator sandals on that kept falling, but it never felt rushed. He made sure to take enough photographs in varying locations, so we could get such a wide variety of images. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding in Cancun! If I ever renew my vows, or feel like being a model for a day, I know who to call!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2015

Was a great experience! Loved everything!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2015

While planning our honeymoon we decided on a TTD session and chose Pixan Photography that was highly recommended by our travel agent and wedding planner Shannon LeBlanc with Paradise Vacation Escapes. The location was Centoe Azul 20 minutes from our honeymoon resort. We saw the beauty of the photography but the Cenotes were more beautiful than we ever imagined and the Pixan Family is now part of our family.

I just want to say thank you again to the entire Pixan family for setting up our photo shoot and giving us the experience of a lifetime. PJ and I kept looking at each other saying "Wow this is really happening! How many people in the world have done this?! We are truly blessed!" It was so peaceful, fun, and intimate for us. Creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Words cannot express how much we enjoyed our time with Vincent. He is incredible and the most gifted photographer we have ever met. A true artist!

Thank you again for this unforgettable experience and priceless photos.

Much love,
    Kayla & PJ Pokorney

Sent on 06/26/2015

We had a great time even though we had a lot of stress just before our wedding with changes due to bad weather.

Our experience with PIxan was fantastic and we are very grateful. Ariadna was always very friendly and available to answer our questions. As we live in another country, we made a call beforehand to check the general details and define the type of photos that we were looking for - everything was very professional.

We are very happy with Petar, especially his patience, empathy and the fact it's clear he loves what he does. It was a real pleasure to work with him.
    In my case, I really don't like to pose for photos and Petar made me feel very comfortable and everything was very natural and easy. It felt like we'd known him for years!

We are really looking forward to seeing the final results.

We have no doubts to recommend their work.

Brenda & Steven
    Lo pasamos muy bien a pesar del estrés de las horas previas a la boda por el cambio de todas las locaciones debido al mal tiempo.

Nuestra experiencia con Pixan fue increíble y estamos muy agradecidos.
    Ariadna siempre fue muy amable y estaba siempre disponible para contestar nuestras dudas. Debido a que vivimos en otro país hicimos una llamada previa para ver los detalles generales y definir el tipo de fotos que buscábamos y la verdad es que todo fue muy profesional.

Estamos muy agradecidos con Petar por su paciencia, su empatía y se nota que le gusta mucho lo que hace. Ha sido un verdadero placer trabajar con él.
    En mi caso no me gusta posar y ese tipo de cosas y Petar hizo que todo fuera muy fluido y natural y estoy súper agradecida. Es como si nos conociéramos de hace tiempo!

Tenemos muchas ganas de ver el resultado final!

No dudamos en recomendarlos ampliamente.

Brenda & Steven

Sent on 07/06/2015

Maddy · Married on 06/06/2015

I would highly recommend and use Pixan Photography again. Our photographer was on time, professional, creative, friendly, and easy to communicate with. Within a week of the wedding, they already had our photo's uploaded and available to view along with a video slideshow. We were able to look through them and relive them on our honeymoon, it was very special. I know choosing Pixan was the right choice for our special day, worth every penny.

Sent on 06/22/2015