Pix of Life Photography Reviews

13 | Los Angeles, CA

13 Reviews for Pix of Life Photography

• User2381900 · 2+ years ago

What can I say.......AMAZING! Gina & Mike are the best! Great pictures, affordable, great quality, great to work with, great people. I'm SO happy we hired them and would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2010

Hiring Gina and Mike was the best wedding decision we made. They had done two weddings for my husband's family already, and both times their photos came out beautifully. Our wedding was no exception. They really helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera, and they are both so nice, it was easy to relax. They did such a great job of taking not just beautiful and creative portraits, but also all the little moments that truly capture the emotion of the day. I also liked that even though they followed us around all day, there were times I didn't even notice they were there until I went back and saw all the pictures they took. They really know how to get the right shot without interrupting the moment. I'm so in love with how our photos turned out, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Molly · Married on 10/03/2009

We met with many photographers before finding Mike and Gina Goldman of Pix of Life. What we loved about Pix of Life was that they have the combination of all the things we loved separately about the others we "interviewed." First and foremost, they recognize that it is not about them. They are there to capture the beauty of the moments. They recognize and amazingly capture the emotion in the moments and not just the visual effects. Yes - things are beautiful on a wedding day, but what about how you are feeling, what you are doing, what times are important... They capture those better than anyone I have seen. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera and they made us feel great - they were not too directive so that we could relax and be ourselves but brought in some great ideas as far as where to shoot and what poses angles they liked. Our guests and families were happy with them as well and that was important to us. Too many photographers are too pushy, loud, in the way, or almost demanding. Mike and Gina were none of that. Thanks so much!!! Oh, and the images came out beautifully:-) We LOVE the books!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Pearlin · Married on 09/26/2009

My fiancé and I searched for about six months looking for the perfect photographers and when we found Gina and Mike we knew they were it! They truly captured our wedding day, from beginning to end. If was nice to see images of things we were able to see during our wedding day (decorations, guests, individuals dancing, etc). They were always prompt and posted our images right away! They did a fantastic job on our wedding day. We trusted their style and expertise and our pictures turned out amazing!! We have received so many compliments on our pictures!! We are so happy to have stumbled upon Pix of Life!! Thanks Gina and Mike!!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2009

Gina and Mike are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pictures they take are AMAZING!!!! VERY artistic and unique!!!!!! Everyone has complimented my husband and I on our pictures and said our photographers were great! They captured everything our wedding day and did not miss a beat! They were by far my favorite vendors! Book them!!!! You won't regret it :-)

Sent on 10/16/2009
  • Y

yvette · Married on 04/12/2009

Gina and Mike are THE BEST photographers ever! I can't express how happy we were to have found these two great people. They were both so calming and down to earth, which is what I needed during the most stressful time of my life. They made things so easy for us and were always attentive and consistantly gave us individualized care. They may be busy but they are always thinking about their clients and how to best work with you. Here are some examples that explain why they are so awesome:

- Each and every time I would send Gina a frantic email, she always had this amazing calming effect. I could feel my anxiety lifting as I would read her replies back to me. Not to mention, always so professional in her responses.

- They were understanding and flexible with my husband's crazy work schedule and the crazy weather when we were planning for the engagement photo sessions.

- They sent slideshows for our engagement shots and wedding in a very timely manner and supplied several images.

- When they found out that my mom and grandma did not have a computer, they burned a DVD of the wedding slideshow for them to view. My family was so appreciative as well as me.

So to recap, great people combined with great photoghraphy makes for a happy bride. We will look back at our photos for many years to come and will re-live our special day, which was captured beautifully by Gina and Mike.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Cordi · Married on 10/11/2008

Mike and Gina were the best photographers we could have ever hired! They made us feel comfortable from the first time we met them. On the day of our wedding, they were on it! They had cameras going and both of them didn't stop for 8 hours. When we got our preview of our picuters they brought tears to my eyes. They capture our most memorable moments and highlights in such a beautiful and artist way. I got some of the most unbelievable compliments from family and friends regarding Mike and Gina and the outcome of their hard work. I HIGHLY recommend Pix of Life. From the promptness, to the quality, and the pricing they are #1!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2008

Gina and Mike were great to work with! They were very accomodating with our needs and our photos came back looking professional and in a timely manner.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Noosh · Married on 08/30/2008

Gina and Mike were the first photographers we met and I found myself comparing all the other photographers we met with to them. After a few meetings I realized that they were the photographers I wanted to hire. It was their second year in the business and their prices were right within our budget. Compared to other photographers we met with, we felt that we got more for the price and their quality of pictures were better. We took our engagement pictures December 2007 and had to reschedule 3x because of bad weather. Gina and Mike were kind and flexible enough to reschedule and finally meet with us on a day that worked out for everyone. We recevied our CD of pictures in the time promised and we were extremely pleased with the results. Prior to the wedding, they sent us a survey about the types of pictures we wanted, suggested timeles and with whom we wanted to take pictures. The survey was extremely useful in helping us figure out our timeline for the day so it was very much appreciated. The day of the wedding, they showed up on time and even ended up staying a bit late to help take some pictures with family that we had not had time to do earlier. We got our pictures in the timeline promised and once again Gina and Mike did a great job. We've received a lot of compliments about the pictures. They were one of our favorite vendors and come highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2008

Cheryl · Married on 03/29/2008

Gina and Mike are a pleasure to work with. We did our engagement photo session with them and were extremely pleased with the results. The session was fun and the photos were unique and beautiful. They’re talented and creative, and we were pleased to have such a great variety of looks to choose from when picking a photo for our save the date card. Our wedding day was their first shoot after coming home from a multi-day photography workshop and they incorporated some of the new techniques they learned into some of their shots for the day. They are professional and easy-going – exactly what we were hoping for on a day when there are so many other things to cause stress! We have not yet received our wedding photos, but I predict that I will update this review with gushing praise for the photos once we do. We highly recommend Pix of Life!

Sent on 04/13/2008

Amy · Married on 09/01/2007

Our photographers were one of the best parts of our entire wedding experience. On our very tight budget, we wanted great pictures and Pix of Life was able to give us that and more. they were both very flexible and had the vision that my husband and I were looking for. Out of 8 friends of mine who were married this same summer--my pictures and the package/price were the best--BY FAR. You will not regret hiring PIX OF LIFE.

Sent on 08/14/2008
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2011

Gina and Mike provided a superb job. They were truly professional and knew just about every perfect pose and direction. You can tell they have been doing this for years and their expertise shows it. They were attentive to what we wanted and they did a fabulous job altogether. We truly recommend them, they won't let you down.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2011

A husband and wife team that were so great to work with, they were so nice and accomodating and really strived to get all of our wedding shots!

Sent on 06/07/2011