9 Reviews for Pix N Giggles

The best Photobooth ever! Everyone had SO much fun and we have hundreds of pictures on our flash drive! Joyce, the attendant, was so much fun and flexible! We highly recommend Pix n Giggles!

Profile Picture User6997090, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was the entertainment hit of the reception. It was so much fun and we get to keep the memories in print and digitally. What a great deal. I am trying to think up other events just so I can have them back again. Nicki was so awesome! So very flexible and accommodating.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Whenever I had a question Nicki was quick to respond to all of my emails. When she set up All of my guests wanted to get in the photo booth. The variety of accessories she had was great. I loved seeing my seventy year old grandfather with dreads and my seventy three year old grandmother with a captain jack sparrow looking hat. Everyone of my guests got to keep a copy of whatever picture they were in and Nicki was amazing at making sure everyone got a copy. It took five minutes for her to download all the pictures at the end of the night and give me a copy on a flash drive. I really couldn't have picked a better photo booth service.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nikki was awesome! Everyone loved the photo booth, it was the best! Nicki was great and provided excellent customer service! She was so nice about a misunderstanding and fixed it without hesitation. She also stayed for us to take some last minute photos because everyone was having so much fun! The pictures turned out great and I love that we got a flash drive with every photo taken the night of the wedding. Thank you so much Nicki!

Profile Picture Christina , 8/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you have a chance to book Pix N Giggles for your wedding (or any other fun event, for that matter) - DO IT!!!!!!! I first met Franky when she did a photo booth at a friend's wedding. When I first got engaged, I searched all over San Diego for a photo booth that was as good as Franky's. I couldn't find any I was happy with. Thankfully, I was able to get in touch with her, and she agreed to make the trek down to San Diego for our wedding, and let me tell you - I am FOREVER grateful!!!

By the time my wedding rolled around, Franky had switched gears to focus on DJ-ing, but still remained committed to coming to our wedding, which I was also extremely grateful for, but I can see that the business is in good hands - Franky and Nicki were both at my wedding, and they are both AMAZING!!!!! The photo booth was a HUGE hit; our guests LOVED it! There were a TON of fun props, everyone received a copy of any photos they were in, and they were able to access their photos in the online gallery shortly after the wedding. My favorite thing about this photo booth is how easy it is to get a ton of people into one photo! In fact, one of my favorite photos from the evening was the very last one - there were a bunch of people in line, but the booth needed to close for the evening, so they decided to all jump in one photo together! haha... I also really loved the personalized design for our photos. And as if ALL OF THAT wasn't enough - the price was incredible, too!! Seriously. BOOK PIX N GIGGLES RIGHT NOW!!! You can thank me later! ;)

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/19/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pix N Giggles was amazing and easy to use! We got to design our own background and they had so many props to choose from. Our guests had a great time and put the photo booth to plenty of use. The two photo booth attendants we had at our wedding were nice, professional and attentive. With this company you will get a professional courteous staff, a wide variety of props, an on-line gallery, unlimited prints and a guaranteed good time! Their photo booth was able to accommodate at least 20 people crammed in it! If I ever needed a photo booth again I would book pix and giggles in a heart beat!

Michelle Rosewitz

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth at our wedding was a complete hit with our guests! Everyone from grandparents to cousins to friends had a blast posing in the booth with all the fun props (a table packed full of hilarious, fun props). I don't think the booth got a break all night. Yet, the props always looked in order and we never saw the table get cluttered (it always looked photo ready) even with all the use they got. We got a ton of compliments and the pictures are a great memory of how much fun everyone had. Each person in the picture got a photo to keep (we chose to do 4 shots on a custom background design that matched our wedding theme, but there are different options for the format the photos come out in) and since we made this the favor, we left a frame at each person's spot to keep their photo in. We loved that this was a personalized favor that would remind our guests of the good time they had. They also printed one extra photo for the couple or group to use to make a scrapbook page in our guest book. This is one of the best memories from the wedding because we have a picture of all of guests guaranteed, some laughs from the crazy shots, and heartfelt words to look back on. After the wedding we got a flash drive with all of the individual shots and with all of the photo cards so that we can share or print extras for anyone who wanted them. We felt it was a great value for the quality service, entertainment, and memories.

Profile Picture Cara, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth is also about as good as they come. The actual booth itself is professional looking and REAL (as opposed to those booths made from PVC pipe or just 'backdrops' with or without curtains) The amount of props they bring is phenomenal- we're talking an entire 6 foot long table full of signs, frames, hats, glasses, lips, 'staches- you name it! You can fit a ton of people in it and they print as many prints as you need- one for everyone in the group! There is no limits on how many times you can go in or how many prints- they just replace the ink if they run out! One last thing that I LOVED about the photo booth was we got a flashdrive at the end of the night before they left with ALL the copies of the pictures on it. It was the first pictures/memories we had from our wedding that we enjoyed looking through with family the next morning!
Chad and Franky are also very polite and professional with the logistics and planning part. They get back to you right away and are easy to contact with questions or concerns- they text, email, call, skype! They arrive to the events with plenty of time to set up and always have back up equipment. Again I couldn't say enough- Arrowhead DJ and Pix 'n Giggles is a true find- book them right away!!!! HURRY!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/1/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my fiance and I first saw Pix N Giggles at our friends' wedding last year (Aug 2012), I really liked the setup of the booth itself. It wasn't a confined space, meaning that it allowed us to get a good amount of people in there at once, if we wanted to. I also thought that she had a really good selection of props, which made it extra fun! The photo quality and personalization on the photos was excellent, and I also really liked that everyone in the picture got their own copy, because most places don't seem to want to do that. I have to also say that Franky, the owner/booth attendant, was a big part of what I liked. She was very friendly and helpful, which really added to the overall experience! When I got engaged, I wanted to use her for my wedding, too, but she is based out of Lake Arrowhead (I'm in San Diego). After two San Diego Bridal Bazaars, two bridal showcases, and excessive internet research, I had a difficult time finding another photobooth company that was like hers. There were a couple that were similar, but either the quality of their photos/personalization wasn't great, or the booth setup itself seemed too small. Not to mention that all of their prices seemed a bit high, AND the cheapest packages available weren't offering much. I had basically given up hope, and was considering trying to do it myself by downloading a program on my computer. It wasn't really what I wanted, though. I finally decided to contact Pix N Giggles, so I could at least get an idea of what their prices might be, and I was shocked to see how much more affordable they were! Thankfully, Franky agreed to work with us, and has been extremely flexible! I am 100% positive that there is NO ONE out there that would be better! She has even given me excellent ideas and tips to make it a successful event. I look forward to seeing her again with the Pix N Giggles booth at my wedding next year (July 2014); I know she will help to make it incredible!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/18/12, 1 Review