Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel Reviews

78 Reviews for Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel

Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel 1
Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel 2

Ron · Married on 06/23/2018

Lori did a fantastic job with our ceremony and did a great job at making everything run smoothly and simply for us!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel was so great to work with! Lori was very helpful! I had a lot of questions that she had no problem answering and was very patient. She arranged for us to have a rose ceremony for our mothers and a sand ceremony for our children which were both very special. Everyone loved the sand ceremony and thought it was a great touch to an already beautiful ceremony.
    Our wedding took place at our home in the field behind our house. Thomas was our officiant. he arrived right on time and was very nice. He did a great job and everything turned out perfect! The ceremony was my favorite part of the day!
    Thank you so much!
    -Nikki

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel 3

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

This was the best experience ever!! From the first email to the last email and everything in between ran so smoothly and professionally. I would recommend and have recommended this business to others and I hope they have the experience that I had- it made my special day even better. Thank you again.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel 4

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Lori from Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel was such a breeze! She was so sweet and friendly and very responsive throughout the entire planning process. She met with my husband and I prior to selecting them and laid everything out, and was in constant contact with us up until the wedding. Lori helped us put together the ceremony we wanted. They are so affordable compared to other officiants I was looking into. No one wants to break the bank for a half hour ceremony! They filed all of our required paperwork after, too. Thomas was our officiant; he was great. A very good public speaker. He arrived early before our ceremony to go over some things and graciously gave us our certificates and left shortly after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend this company to other brides looking for a great officiant for a great price.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Autumn · Married on 09/23/2017

Lori was great! Very professional and quick to respond. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2017

Lori was absolutely perfect! She was very responsive to our questions and very flexible with everything we needed. I really liked how she set up the ceremony according to what we wanted to do as well. I highly recommend using Pittsburgh wedding chapel!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Rayna · Married on 09/02/2017

Lori was such an amazing officient and made our day more special by being able to do our lock ceremony for us. I would highky recommend her for anyone couple in need of someone so sweet and endearing to perform their ceremony. Thank you Lori for being able to be a part of our day!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I worked with Lori to prepare our ceremony script and then Ken performed the ceremony. Both were extremely professional and the process was so smooth and easy! We had a beautiful ceremony that was everything we wanted and nothing we didn't. I highly recommend Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Ken and Lori were amazing!!! My husband and I eloped on June 17, 2017 and in no time less than two weeks Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel staff was incredible with helping us make our day so special in such short time. We were very happy with our officiant Kenneth he made our day special!!! Thank you Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel for such a great memorable day. ❤️ Amy and Andrew.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Megan · Married on 06/11/2017

Phenomenal service! Lori did above and beyond her duties as our officiant. We live out of state and she helped us every step of the way. Lisa's photos came to us quickly and were gorgeous! They were very reasonably priced for the services. I would highly recommend using Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel to any Bride and Groom looking

Sent on 06/27/2017

Anjali · Married on 05/27/2017

PWC exceeded my expectations! Lori was fabulous to work with. They made our wedding absolutely perfect. HIGHLY recommended

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lori was great to work with and made sure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted. She was always prompt in responding to emails with questions we had. I would highly recommend the Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel especially Lori if you need an officiant.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2016

Kenneth Huhn was our officiant and he was wonderful! While he did mispronounce our name, it was still a beautiful ceremony and we are so thankful we found him and Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel. Lori Duggan was a pleasure to work with as well. We highly recommend them if you are in need of an officiant.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Austin · Married on 08/06/2016

Lori was amazing and exactly what we were looking for. Especially since neither of us attend church on a regular basis. There was no doubt once we met with her that we wanted her to perform our ceremony. We are so very happy with how she handled everything and highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

Lori was great to work with. She always was prompt with emails and made us feel comfortable with our non-religious ceremony. We were a little nervous about not meeting our officiant until the day of our wedding, but Kenneth was awesome. He was so professional and had a great speaking voice. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Bridget · Married on 07/09/2016

Pittsburgh wedding chapel was absolutely wonderful to work with. They made sure our wedding ceremony was special and unique and perfect for is as a couple. I highly recommend them!!! They will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

Lori was great to work with and very accommodating. Her help on the ceremony was great and the officiant did an excellent job...including blending in so our "surprise" wedding was kept a secret. I would highly recommend them to any other couple.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony!!! We wanted a short and sweet civil ceremony, and Lori from Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel helped us get exactly what we wanted every step of the way. From our first meeting, Lori helped explain everything to us - even helped us figure out how to get a marriage license! Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel gives you ceremony drafts that you can work with and create your own ceremony. I totally customized our ceremony and Lori was nothing but helpful and responsive throughout the whole process! On our wedding day, Lori checked in with both my husband and I. She made our ceremony so special to us, and did an amazing job officiating the ceremony. She also made sure that our guests could hear us by putting the microphone up to us each time we would talk. This was so important to us because we had a guest that was videotaping our ceremony for us. Our guests kept complimenting on how great the ceremony was after! Lori and the Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel are a great choice for officiants for your wedding!!!! Thank you again Lori!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Richard · Married on 04/30/2016

Lori Duggan was very enthusiastic about making sure our ceremony was how we wanted it to be. She provided information for getting a marriage license and wanted us to be comfortable with a script and vows we liked. She kept in close touch during the busy weeks leading up to the ceremony itself, when we added a sand ceremony, reading, and vocal song, and also accommodated a last-minute request to schedule a rehearsal.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/16/2015

I would highly recommend Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel to be the wedding officiant at your wedding. My husband and I were recently married and had the best experience we could ever ask for!!! We had multiple guests praise how elegant the ceremony was, how smoothly everything went, and how professional/ sincere the wedding officiant (Lori D.) was. Thank you so much, Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel, for making our fairy tale wedding become reality. Wonderful experience!! Thank you again.
    Warm Regards,

Kyle & Jason M.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/03/2015

We were very fortunate to have Lori Duggan as our officiant. She is one of the nicest and most sincere people that we have ever met and made us feel really comfortable. When we met her for the first time she was very thorough and provided lots of different options for our ceremony. She was always quick to get back to me any time I emailed or called her. The day of our wedding she arrived early and checked in with us. She did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. Everything went perfectly. After our wedding day was over my husband and I realized we made a big mistake. We left the marriage certificate in our room that we got ready in at the hotel and not one of us remembered to grab it. It was lost and no one ever found it. I contacted Lori and she had gotten back to me quickly and had already contacted the county to see what our options were. I choose to get another official certificate which Lori was going to have to sign again. She insisted on paying for it and had it sent directly to her so she could sign it. Once she signed it she then mailed it to us. She went above and beyond and we can't thank her enough! We highly recommend Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Russell · Married on 09/12/2015

Great service, very nice people. I would tell everyone to get married through Pittsburgh Wedding Chapel. They were very flexible with our schedule, and met with us in the evening when we could get off work. also at a central location so we did not have to drive as far. Great company and Great people.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/06/2015

We LOVED Lori! She was so great and made us both feel so comfortable from the very beginning! We revised our ceremony multiple times, and also had to make some last minute, day of changes and she was very accommodating. She also showed up to the ceremony early to go over everything with us and honestly, we couldnt have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

We couldn't have been happier to choose PWC! Lori was very helpful, knowledgeable, and offered suggestions. Unlike some other Officiants we didn't have to pay extra to schedule a meeting, talk on the phone, or email with her. Lori explained the whole process in detail, offered a detail explanation on how to get our marriage license, and even gave us info on how to change my name after!
    PWC pricing is much better than I had seen anywhere and I would've paid more for how wonderful Lori Duggan was.

Sent on 09/21/2015