144 Reviews for PITTSBURGH ALL-STARS EVENT SERVICES

Liability Insurance (3)
Uplighting (3)
Photobooth (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Jason was so easy to work with and kept the dance floor packed all night!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was easy to work with and very helpful! He had everyone at the wedding dancing the whole time. He made us feel comfortable and kept things going smoothly. I would highly recommend this company, especially Jason, to anyone!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clay braved the heat for the hottest wedding of the year. We are so happy with the DJ services he provided. We also had no idea that there was no electricity running to the ceremony site- but Clay really went above and beyond and hooked up the speakers to his truck! We were so impressed! Nothing but good things to say about the music and how well everything flowed throughout the night. The dance floor was on fire! Especially for a late Sunday wedding. Thanks again Clay!

Profile Picture Tarah, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Jason kept the party moving.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ed was incredible. We are so happy that we got him when we picked Pittsburgh All Stars Event Services. He was kind, fun, informative and incredibly helpful to two people who had literally no idea what we were doing.
He got people on the floor to dance and helped us to get through all the steps of our reception with ease. Thank you Ed! You rock!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Clay was so easy to work with and did everything we asked of him and more! The dance floor was packed up up to the very last song, and we extended for an additional hour! We had a blast! The photobooth was also a big hit also! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding! Thank you Clay!

Profile Picture Sheree, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clay did an amazing job on our wedding day! He was a huge help in keeping us on track throughout the night and was so easy to work with. I’ve been getting compliments left and right about how incredible the DJ was. He played all of our requested songs and kept the whole night fun and upbeat! I definitely suggest adding the photo booth, also. Everyone had so much fun with it and the scrap book has been so much fun to look through. I just loved the whole experience and would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks for a great night, Clay!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words cannot express how amazing Jason was at our wedding! He immediately got the guests on the dance floor and he accommodated every single surprise we had planned! Throughout the entire night and even still today (our wedding was November 4, 2017) people are still talking about Jason! He played a variety of songs from every era which all our guests loved! Definitely would recommend Pittsburgh Al Stars, especially Jason!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Clay was awesome to work with! He made sure everything went smoothly on our special day. He was very flexible with requests and kept the dance floor full all night long!

Profile Picture Angel, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan Hoover was our DJ and he was so easy to work with. Great music all night, full dance floor at all times. Tons of compliments on the music selections!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Lacko was awesome!!! Such a nice guy and he had everyone in the dance floor all night! He was so great!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pete, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dj Ed Lorenc was Amazing! Had our entire wedding on the dance floor and played great music. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Bryan Hoover was great to work with and did an amazing job with the music for our wedding. He was very easy to get ahold of and always responded quickly. He got along great with our wedding party and guests. He played music that kept everyone on the dancefloor. The website he used helped keep us organized and made finding music easier. We received a ton of compliments on our DJ and even had some people ask us for his info after.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Ed Lorenc's services at our wedding reception were excellent! He catered the music selection to our interests and was detail-oriented with the planning of events throughout the evening. DJ Ed consistently had the dance floor filled, energized, and moving all night. He even joined in on the dance floor to show people the dance moves to a few group songs. We received many compliments during and after the reception about what a great job he did. He clearly has many years of experience and knows how to organize a fun and successful wedding reception. His services were priced-well, and we think we got a good value for a DJ of his caliber. We highly recommend DJ Ed Lorenc!

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ed Lorenc, DJ with Jam-Master Productions was a pleasure to work with! From the beginning, Ed made the whole process very seamless. Ed was very professional, and his website allowed you to quickly request songs you want played on your special day. Ed communicated with me throughout the planning process, and if we ever had a question he was quick to get back to me with the answer.
We used Ed as our DJ for our wedding reception, and we cannot stress how pleased we were with him. Our dance floor was always packed, and he kept our guests engaged. As an added bonus, he provided props for particular songs which were a big hit among our guests. I would highly recommend Ed to DJ your special event—you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the best experience with this company and I can't recommend them enough. Clay was my DJ and he was so helpful. He responded to my emails right away almost every time--I mean within the hour. He was so helpful and patient as I had no idea what I was doing and even gave me suggestions for the timeline. The online platform they have for organizing your preferences is perfect! The music selection feature suggests top wedding songs and that was a huge help and a lot of fun to work on with my mom and sister.

So all of that was great, but the best part of all was how great Clay was in action. I had a mix of young and old and Clay got a lot of requests. Instead of just shoving random songs in here and there, he took the time to build up the mood for requested songs. It was great. Everyone, young and old, danced so much at my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.
I also got the photo booth and uplighting, which were both wonderful. I love photoboitha that offer prints because they are such a fun souvenir. Clay designed my photo booth logo for the bottom and was really patient with my requests for changes. I bought magnet frames for guests to put their strips in and the photo attendants handed them out for me, which was so nice since I didn't even warn them about it--it was an impulse buy! They even reminded my husband and I to come over and do a shoot of just us. At the end of the night, they gave me a pile of photo strips that were left behind in addition to the album I got. If your friends are into photobooths(mine are!) I can't recommend this enough. It was so fun.

Overall my experience was just a dream. I lived everything about this company and my family will be returning to them for my sister's wedding. Thanks for the incredible day, guys!

Profile Picture Becky, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was hired by me to do my sister's wedding. I'm so glad i picked him!
He's the best!
Got us through everything without a hitch.. good spirits even in a rainy day!

I loved him so much I booked him for my son's graduation party!! See you in July Jason! Xoxo

Profile Picture Liz, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Pittsburgh All-Stars for our DJ and Videographer services was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! Our DJ Bryan Hoover was quick to respond to every communication, and offered multiple different ways to contact him (phone, e-mail, etc.) He met with us personally before we officially booked, and laid out every single possible option available for lighting, music, and the other services that Pittsburgh All-Stars provides. After extensive research into DJ's (my husband and I are musicians) Pittsburgh All-Star offered one of the best prices hands down. Bryan called me the week of the wedding and made sure that every minute was planned in accordance with our wishes and that every song we wanted played was on our list. Another benefit of Pittsburgh All-Stars was the portal feature. We could plan our day, request songs, and communicate with Bryan through the portal. Our guests could also request music which they loved! Bryan transformed our venue with the uplighting package, and he also kept all of our guests, (ages 10 - 80) dancing the entire night! He read the room extremely well, and played music that was attractive and exciting to all ages. It was an AMAZING party, and it was all thanks to Bryan and Pittsburgh All-Stars!
In addition to the DJ services, we also got our Videography services through Pittsburgh All-Star. We worked with Mike at Diamond Wedding Videos. Through Pittsburgh All-Star, we were able to communicate with Mike through e-mail and the portal. He also reached out to me the week of the wedding to make sure he had a list of all the notable moments, and the overall agenda for the day. Mike was present throughout the ENTIRE day, working cooperatively with our photographers and capturing all of our moments. He even walked around with us during our photography session after the ceremony, and was extremely professional and personable interacting with our guests and families.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clay was an amazing DJ he went above and beyond his duties to make our wedding day special he did some videos and pictures with the drone even though he didn't have to. The music was great and he had everyone dancing would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason dj'ed our wedding on June 24th, and we cant say enough about how wonderful he was! We had the time of our lives on our wedding day...every one is still raving about how much fun they had, and I truly attribute that to Jason. He played awesome music (every thing that I wanted to hear), and kept every one dancing all night long! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

DJ Ed Lorenc "The Jam-Master" is the best! He did a beyond fantastic job! He was very easy to work with and made sure that every detail was exactly what my husband and I wanted. We are so thankful for all he did from the uplighting to our last minute music selections. He helped the night flow seamlessly from one part to the next and kept us on a timely schedule, as it can be hard when you get caught up in all the excitement. He kept the party alive and guests dancing until the very end. The music, the props, and the whole dance party was so amazing thanks to DJ Ed. To this day our guests are still talking about how great our DJ was and we could not agree more. I would highly recommend DJ Ed Lorenc. Thank you, DJ Ed for the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Alexis , 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Clay as our DJ and he was awesome! Before the wedding he responded quickly to emails and gave some helpful advice to any questions that we had. During the reception he made sure that requests got played and he kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor! I definitely recommend Pittsburgh All-Stars!

Profile Picture Kasie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't have enough good things to say about DJ Bryan Hoover! Throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, he was extremely prompt in responding to each and every question that we had. On the day of our wedding, Bryan played such an essential role in helping our day run as smoothly as possible. He kept us informed of how the reception would run periodically throughout the night without disrupting our enjoyment. We received numerous compliments from family and friends about what great energy our DJ had and his awesome choices in music. We feel confident in saying we could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve and Rena were fantastic! We gave them a list of guest requests and ended up with a pretty unique spread of music. The time to fill in between the ceremony and reception was PERFECT - they did a ton of "nerdy jazz" songs and we got so many compliments the whole night about the music. Some guests even bragged about it in my guest book! The lighting set up was also fantastic - we decorated the hall ourselves but the lights they added gave it the extra "boost" it needed to truly be more beautiful than I ever imagined a small wedding on a budget could be. I'll definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding and these two were a HUGE part of making my wedding day more fun than I could have ever hoped for.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Clay was the DJ for our wedding on May 20th 2017. Clay did a phenomenal job from the start of the process, until the last song was played. He was very easily accessible with weeks/months leading up to the wedding, whether it was his personal cell, or by email. He also uses an awesome software which lets you customize your night in any way, shape, or form. We had a pretty significant issue with our venue (for the time being I will leave anonymous), about a half hour into the night the power went out, and they had no generators (insert sad face) I believe if it were not for Clays experience, and quality equipment this could have been an even bigger issue. Clay was able to find a way to get power to his speakers, lights, and all his equipment (don't ask me how, but the guy must be a magician) So with Clays help were able to make the most of the situation. With that being said, Clay kept the dance floor packed, and we were able to have to have a great time, and dance the night away. I give Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs 5 stars all the way around. I couldn't be happier with everything as a whole. Thanks again Clay and Pittsburgh All Star DJs for making our wedding night as special as it is meant to be.

Profile Picture Darrell, 5/20/17, 1 Review