Pittelli Photography Reviews

70 | Williamstown, NJ

70 Reviews for Pittelli Photography

Emily · Married on 08/01/2016

I feel very lucky I had Craig and his wife, Autumn photograph my wedding and take my engagement photos. Their photographs are absolutely outstanding which you want in a photographer of course, but beyond that, they are just wonderful people to spend your wedding day with! Autumn made me feel comfortable as soon as she walked into my house and began shooting pictures of me getting ready, me and my mom, and my childhood room. Craig took pictures of the groom that morning and then both shot together at the church and reception. When I was looking for a wedding photographer - I didn't take personality into account, but I lucked out by having two photographers that helped me feel at ease throughout my entire wedding day!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Craig and Autumn were AWESOME at out wedding! Their personalities rocked and their ability to capture beautiful pictures well surpassed our expectations. The creativity they both have is unbelievable. Most of my wedding vendors let me down but not craig and autumn! They were worth every penny spent and more. They made me feel both relaxed and excited during the wedding. Autumn would carry my train around for me so it did not get dirty and craig was laying in the wet grass just so he could make our pictures look good. SO impressed with these two. We plan on using them for our pregnancy photos in the future as well as baby photo shoots.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2014

Words can not express how wonderful autumn and Craig are! They captured everything I asked them too and then some. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable, and made our day run so smoothly. I never had to worry about them not capturing a moment. They took very unique pictures, and created different looks as well as doing your classic portraits. I highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding. They are extremely professional, and just all around two wonderful people. We can not wait to see our finished product of pictures, because we know they will be awesome! Thank you autumn and Craig!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/08/2014

Autumn and Craig are two of the most fun, down to Earth, creative, and encouraging people I have ever met. We had the distinct pleasure of working with both of them for our February wedding in a restored movie theater in Jersey City, NJ. Autumn and I immediately hit it off and I felt immediately at ease with her. Craig and Chuck, my husband, got along so famously that I wondered if they might run off together at the end of the night. I had Autumn’s email and phone number and she was always quick with a response. We were in constant contact leading up to the wedding. The theme of our wedding was Old Hollywood and while we wanted some dramatically styled photos, in the end, we’re really a very fun and easy going couple. We’re just two nerdy kids who fell in love. Autumn and Craig were able to capture that balance of our theme and who we really are together. The atmosphere was fun and endlessly encouraging. My husband and I are not models at all but Autumn and Craig were able to direct us in such a way that without feeling overly posed in any way we got some seriously stunning shots that blew us away. I seriously cannot emphasize enough how encouraging, comfortable, and fun our time with Autumn and Craig was. On top of the Pittellis being wonderful people who are incredibly easy to work with they are also supremely talented. We have absolutely breathtaking shots that exceeded any expectations we had by miles. Our memories of a lifetime are forever beautifully captured and preserved by two of the best photographers and people you could ever hire.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/11/2013

Amazing wedding pictures!! Thank you Pittelli's for doing such a great job! We couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures. Craig was very easy to work with through our entire process and made taking photos during our wedding day a lot of fun!! Thank you for such outstanding quality photos we will always recommended you!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Verzi · Married on 08/09/2013

Craig and Amber are hands down the best photographers. Their style is very unique. After seeing a relative's wedding photos by the Pittelli's, we didn't even have to look at another photographer. They were very helpful and professional throughout our ceremony and reception. We got to do very interesting and different photos. I highly recommend the Pittelli's. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2013

Pittelli Photography was the best decision i made for our wedding. Their work is spectacular, their personalities made us feel comfortable and free, and i couldnt ask for more professionalism and personal attention! No need to look further...BOOK THEM. I plan to use them for all other events in our future :-)

Sent on 03/05/2014

Pearl · Married on 05/05/2013

I LOVELOVELOVE Autumn Pittelli!!!! She took pictures that I never even dreamed possible I could have from my wedding! She called me 2 days before went over a few things and just took over :) I didnt have to worry about a thing. I felt we clicked right away and she made me feel so comfortable like I'd known her for years! I couldnt believe how late she stayed also! Way beyond the very end! I would hire her again in a heartbeat next time I need photographer services. The pictures made me feel giddy like a little kid on Christmas lol They have my 100% recommendation!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Kate · Married on 03/23/2013

We LOVE them. They swooped in to rescue us when Mateo Photography went MIA weeks before our wedding. They worked with us knowing we were out a portion of our budget. I admire them as people and professionals. We haven't see a picture yet but we know we were very lucky to have them as our photographers. NO ONE NOTICED THEM. They added humor and advice on the day and made us feel like ourselves. If you want the best, hire them!!! We cannot wait to see them again. We are huge advocates of good people; they are kind, respectful and very professional. They put so much positive energy out it comes through in their work. All of the traditional pictures you want; but they make sure they include your style and personality.

Sent on 03/31/2013

The Pittelli team were a blast to work with! After talking to them once, we knew they were a good match and our instincts didn't fail us. Our photos were delivered in a timely manner and we were thrilled with the results. They even took the extra time to add personal touches (a Spider-Man themed set for my spidy obsessed husband!) I especially loved looking through the photos and finding all those "caught" moments that I didn't know we're even happening on our wedding day. Having 2 photographers with different ways of seeing a photograph really allows for a well rounded set of photos.. and Craig and Autumn presented us with just that! They truly were able to tell a story with their unique style "directors cut" book. We are so happy to have made the decision to work with them on the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Katie · Married on 10/12/2012

Pittellli Photography made our wedding so incredibly memorable. We felt so comfortable around Craig and Autumn right from day one ... what great, down-to-earth, fun people. My excitement began when we took a glance at some of the finished products of past weddings ... they have such a different, unique approach to photography. Craig captured so many great moments between my husband and I and our close family and friends. Words truly can't describe how happy we were with our photos. It was out of the park! We've gotten numerous compliments on their work/pictures. Craig was so great to work with! He made our special day that much more fun. We highly recommend Pittelli Photography! They are AMAZING!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/30/2012

Craig did such a wonderful job with my wedding photos! He provided a relaxed atmosphere and made the whole process seem so natural. He is very flexible with what types of photos you want and at the same time is very creative and can give you ideas for those that are not so artistically inclined (like myself). Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2013
  • wedding51912

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2012

Craig and Autumn from Pittelli Photography did an outstanding job at my wedding. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I can't wait to see the finished product. They were a half hour late because of traffic, which was no fault of their own, but being as wonderful as they are, they stayed an extra half an hour after their contracted time. I highly recommend using Pittelli Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Donna · Married on 05/18/2012

I loved the Pittelli's, they photographed my brother and sister-in-law's wedding so I had to have them for our wedding!!!! The photos turned out amazing everyone complimented us on them! I cannot wait for them to do a photoshoot of our baby girl!!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Laura · Married on 03/30/2012

Love...love...love Craig and Autumn Pittelli. They are definitely not your average wedding photographers their style is more modern photo journalistic. All of our wedding pictures are absolutely fabulous! It's great to see that they really enjoy what they do and it shows in the quality of work. Spending practically our whole wedding day with them was never awkward and you feel like you've known them forever. We received our proofs and our proof album (so beautiful!) less than 2 months after our wedding. Next we are doing a trash the dress shoot and then we can't wait to design our album with them. When it comes to weddings you always get what you pay for and they are worth every penny.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2011

They are incredible!!! The best choice we made for our wedding hands down. Love everything about working with them and our pictures are AMAZING!!! months later and we are still receiving compliments from our family and friends about how awesome they were. We had terrible weather on our wedding and they were so calming through it all. When I show people our album we always hear the same response 'I've never seen pictures like these! These should be in magazines.' We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/20/2012
  • F

Felci · Married on 05/05/2011

Absolutely best and favorite vendor choice of my wedding!!! Fun, artistic and soooo easy to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pittelli's:-)

Sent on 05/08/2011

Mike · Married on 01/22/2011

Our pictures were amazing! Very highly recomend. Everyone is so impressed with our pictures. Extremely high quality. The album turned out to be incredible. They work very well together and add to the fun of the day.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Cathy · Married on 09/25/2010

Pittelli photography was the perfect combination of professionalism, personality and artistry. The work was exceptional! Both Craig and Autumn helped to make our day “remembered” in every spectacular way. I would not have changed anything – they captured every moment without being too much. I was looking specifically for natural shots of my husband and I and even guests. I thought it was spectacular that I got both of that. It’s not only Troy and I in pics but helped to capture the whole feel of the day.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2010

Everyone is really pleased with your creative work. It is unique and refreshing.
    Both of you could not have been more accomodating. I think your work speaks for itself. I would not hesistate to use you again and recommend you to friends and family.

Sent on 02/14/2012

leigh · Married on 08/14/2010

Our wedding photos were very unique. Pittelli Photography is not your traditional wedding photographer. They stand out in a creative, unique way. They were amazing! So fun! They have great personalities and are easy to take talk to. They are down to earth. Also, they were extremely accommodating. They were able to stay an extra hour at the end of the night. I recommend this company to everyone I speak to. Friends, family, etc. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Gina · Married on 07/16/2010

We loved how unique and creative the Pitelli’s style of photography was. That is actually what drew us to them in the first place. The photographs we ended up with are one of a kind and truly reflect all the hard work put into planning the special details of our wedding day. They did an amazing job of capturing every single element of the day. Craig and Autumn made everyone feel extremely comfortable all day long. We received a lot of compliments on how personable they were and how they made it fun for everyone.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Kerri · Married on 06/27/2010

Pittellli Photography made my wedding so memorable. As soon as we met Craig and Autumn we know we wanted them to shoot our wedding. My excitement began when Craig took amazing engagement photos in Cape May. He captured so many great moments between my fiance, my son and myself!! Then came the wedding! Words can't describe how happy I was with my photos. The memories they captured were priceless. I have got numerous compliments on my album. Craig and Autumn were so great to work with. They made it fun and exciting. We got photos on the OC boardwalk and they were amazing! They were so great that a guy in our wedding party booked them as soon as he got engaged! I highly recommend Pittelli Photography! They are extremely talented and great people!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Viki · Married on 06/25/2010

We loved all of the photographs taken at our wedding. Each was different and not your “typical” wedding photo, but you still captured all of the special moments. Everyone we show our books to just goes insane over the uniqueness of each photo and we couldn’t be happier!
    The day of our wedding we so calm and relaxed with the photographers. We never felt rushed, or pushed into taking photos, and we were able to enjoy every minute of our day because the photographers sort of faded into the background while catching everything on film! I especially loved how they’d reassure us throughout the day how “amazing” each photo was going to be! We loved how the photographers became our friends!
    Couldn’t be happier with our choice for photographers! We are lucky to have worked with such a great team, and we are lucky to have met up with the Pittelli’s numerous other times because our friends used them too! We can’t wait for the next opportunity to work with them....

Sent on 02/01/2012

Christina · Married on 06/04/2010

The Pittelli Team was amazing! I love every single picture they took of my wedding! They are artists! Love them! I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 05/18/2011