Pioneer Camp & Retreat Center Reviews

7 | Angola, NY

7 Reviews for Pioneer Camp & Retreat Center

Kaileigh · Married on 08/04/2018

This place and the staff are a hidden wedding venue gem! Kali and her staff were amazing to work with. She flawlessly executed a three day wedding weekend: rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and post wedding day brunch. We also had almost 100 guests staying at camp Friday to Sunday. They set up/took down everything for each event and handled all the vendors, which allowed us and our families to really enjoy spending time together celebrating. All of our guests loved everything. I can’t thank Kali and camp pioneer enough for such a memorable and enjoyable weekend.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/23/2018

The most perfect day!

Pioneer Camp and Retreat Center was so beautiful. The wedding planner left a few months before our wedding and Kali took over. She was so sweet and accommodating with everything! The entire staff was pleasant and so helpful. None of our family and friends have ever been there, it was a hidden gem ! People still come up to me and tell me that they cannot believe how beautiful it was! Anyone that sees our pictures is amazed! The ceremony in the chapel in the woods, to the cocktail hour above the water and then the reception at Wendt Hall! It was the most perfect day. I loved having Kali and Noelle helping throughout! I would recommend this venue to everyone! Dream come true! Thank you to everyone that made it the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

We're so happy we made the decision to go with Pioneer Camp for our wedding. We were living cross country while planning and Nicole and her team were able to seamlessly coordinate our event. Every detail I mentioned was taken care of and having all the catering and rentals in one spot made planning even easier. One thing we really appreciated was the chance to bring all our out of town family together the night before at the bonfire as most people rented a room onsite. We got a chance to connect with people beforehand making the day of even more relaxed.

Bottom line if you want a venue with a beautiful outdoor atmosphere, delicious food and unbeatable sunsets this is your spot!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Cristin · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Camp Pioneer as our wedding location because we wanted something other than a big room with a DJ. Nicole helped us come up with some wonderful ideas to take advantage of the outdoor feel of our ceremony and reception, from a place for the kids to run around and play to a campfire and s'mores. We ended up with a beautiful day, and our guests are still talking about it a year later! I have no regrets, and would absolutely recommend Camp Pioneer!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • JIm

JIm Kaczmarski · Getting married on 10/10/2020

We had a great time exploring Pioneer Camp

This wedding venue is perfect for us. We saw pictures of the venue online and heard guests experiences and knew we had to make an appointment to check out the venue. We met with Dalynn and she was super nice and helpful with any questions we had. We're really excited to have our wedding at Pioneer Camp.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Ashley · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Disappointed

Booked an appointment to have a tour but no one showed up and I called and left messages but never received a call back. I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism. If this is how they will act for an appointment, it makes me wonder how they will be on the big day!

Sent on 02/04/2019