Pinstripes Oak Brook Reviews

Pinstripes Oak Brook 2
Pinstripes Oak Brook 3
Pinstripes Oak Brook 4

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2012

I am very happy I had my reception at Pinstirpes. The guests raved about the food and everyone had fun bowling and playing bocce ball! Also, the gelato bar was a major hit. My only complaint was that the day of the wedding the on-site coordinator wasn't very good at communicating with the DJ. They were supposed to put out cake and desserts after the Father Daughter dance, but brought them out early, so some of my family missed the dance because they were busy getting cake and gelato. In hindsight, it didn't ruin the day or the reception at all and everyone had a blast -including my husband and me.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2017

2.6
      3.5
      3.0
      1.5

Our reception at Pinstripes was beautiful and a lot of fun! Our guests really enjoyed it. However, working with them was sort of a hassle. We had a few things that we requested that we were told we could have and then every step of the way we had to remind them. For example, we didn't want liquor as an option at the bar upstairs, and we were told they would remove all the hard liquor from the bar completely. We found out later that guests were getting drinks from upstairs. No one greeted our guests to tell them where to go or that there was an elevator that our older guests could use. When we arrived, no one greeted us either. Of course there were hidden fees which is to be expected. We paid for soft drinks and lemonade that were never offered to our guests at dinner. We were also told that we would have to go boxes for our guests to have for the dessert table, but they weren't put out until the end of the night when they were taking everything back to the kitchen. I was also surprised that our coordinator didn't stay the whole night. All in all, the event itself was nice, and I would recommend them, but I would tell people to really make sure they go over ALL of the details several times and definitely read the contract carefully to make sure everything you've discussed it accurate.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

1.8
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0
      0.5

We got married at pinstripes in September. We had issues the whole time. Everytime I turned around they were trying to charge us for something else. They forgot wine service at dinner, they changed their mind about our smores bar at the last minute, nothing went right that day and it was partially due to them. They do try to make things right by giving you a discount or credit of some sort, but to be honest, it doesn't make up for the fact that they kept failing us and making our day so much more stressful.

Sent on 12/13/2016