Pins-N-Brushes Reviews

83 | Curtis Bay, MD

83 Reviews for Pins-N-Brushes

Patricia · Married on 10/10/2015

I booked Carly two years in advance to do my bridesmaids and my hair on the big day. I ran cross country with her in high school and had seen her work posted all of over Facebook, I knew she was the only one I wanted doing my hair for my wedding. Not only did Carly keep in constant communication with me she was very flexibly about setting up hair trails and being available. She handled the day of the wedding with ease and added to the positive environment.
    Carly welcomes new ideas and is willing to change and develop new styles to fit you on your special day! She shows great pride in her work and takes it very seriously. She ALWAYS turns out beautiful intricate updos. Carly has magic hands and an amazing eye for style to capture the mood/feel you are trying to capture. Highly recommend booking Carly to do your hair on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/21/2015

chantell · Married on 06/27/2015

Carly was so amazing!! She had just had her baby and still made it work to do my wedding june of 2015. She did my hair and whole bridal party and my mom! From my trial to the day of I couldn't have asked for it to run any smoother. We had such a good time and she even gave me a little hair spray and extra pins incase we needed them. I highly recommend Carly thanks again for making us beautiful! !

Sent on 11/21/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/23/2015

I was so grateful that Carly could fit me in with her already booked schedule. She worked efficiently and I ended up with exactly the hair look I was hoping for. Very professional, efficient and always a sweetheart! Highly recommend her and her growing business.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Deana · Married on 06/21/2014

Carly was absolutely awesome! She did my hair and my two little girl's hair for my wedding. She was very professional and did a fantastic job on all of us!! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you Carly, for making my wedding day that much more wonderful.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2017

Kait did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair! She is so sweet and down to earth, and she has a talent for doing hair. Loved working with them, and I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2019

Books quickly so give advance notice. Look up some ideas to give Carly some inspiration of what you want.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Lilly · Married on 04/20/2019

Book Pins-n-Brushes!

Pins-n-brushes did a phenomenal job with our hair and make up! They are very professional and are just good at what they do. They were very efficient with working with a larger and more diverse group (12 women) and everyone loved their hair and makeup. It lasted all day and still looked good even after a windy outdoor ceremony and dancing all night.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2016

Carly was great to work with. She was so responsive and saved me when another hairstylist backed out. She came to me for trial and was able to give me a Vintage wave when others couldn't . She gave my bridesmaids all different looks they all loved. It was particularly windy my wedding day when we took pictures outside, but my hair held up great. I definitely recommend Carly as she is very sweet but also does a phenomenal job.

Sent on 10/24/2016